Everyone Sucks Raymond Ch. 03

Story Info
Sexy sandwich with Debra & three men.
912 words
4.34
122.7k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sack
sack
144 Followers

"AHHHHHHHH!! "SHHHHIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

Debra felt like a red hot poker was being shoved up her ass. In sharp contrast, Ray felt like the tightest mouth in the world was clamping down on his dick. As Robert's considerable weight pushed Debra down on the bed further and further, more and more of Ray's stone hard prick went up her butt. She began to scream hysterically. "TAAKKEE ITTT OOUUTTT!! IIIIIII CAANNN'TTT TTTAKKKEEE IITTTTTT!! IT HURTTTTTTSSSSS FFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Jason took the opportunity of Debra's wide open mouth to quickly slip his thin boner in. She gagged on his cockflesh immediately.

"MMMMMBBBBBBBBGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"That's one way to shut her up!" Robert grinned at Ray who smiled back and winked!

"MMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBGGGGGHHHHHHBBBBBBBBBHHHH

MMMMMMMBBBBGGGGGGHHHHHHHHBBBBBBBBBBBBGGGGHHHHH!!"

Debra was getting really pissed at Ray and Robert, but Jason started plunging his long fuckpole in and out her mouth so she couldn't say anything. Ray and his brother got a regular rhythm going. Their cocks were only separated by a thin membrane and they could feel them mashing together at times.

"Fuck Ray, I can feel your dick against mine!" Robert had to hold back his impending explosion of cum.

"Yeah, me too, it really feels good!" Ray was in an advanced state of Nirvana and could barely talk.

Debra's pain gradually diminished and was replaced by exquisite pleasure. She started to tighten her ass on each of Robert's downstrokes, causing Ray to bellow in rapture. Jason continued plowing more and more of his cock into Debra's mouth, but she took it like a trooper. After about 5 minutes of frantic fucking, Jason suddenly felt his nuts boiling.

"JESSSSUUUSSSS HHHOOLLLYYY FFUUUCCKKK!"

The strapping surfer dude got his dick out of Debra's mouth in the nick of time. He began to spurt wildly, screaming in lust as his cum went all over the bed, rug, boxers, and chests.

Seeing Jason cum brought Robert over the edge. "FUUUCCCKKKKKKINNNNNNGGGG BBBITTCHHHH!"

He shot off in Debra's honeypot with such ferocity he almost fainted at one point. Robert's massive orgasm caused Debra to spontaneously tighten her ass on Raymond's prickhead. He let out a sudden stentorian primal scream. "ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Ray's cock exploded ten full times in Debra's ass as he let out every swear word in the book. Finally, Debra let out an ecstatic groan.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

She thrashed the bed wildly as she experienced the most intense orgasm of her life.

It took a good minute for the party of four to recover from the incredible fuckfest. Robert and Ray fell asleep almost immediately, with Jason and Debra not far behind. They were so knocked out, it was well after eleven when they woke up.

**********************************************

Debra's eyes opened first. She turned on a light by the bed and managed to lift herself up. Ray and Robert groggily followed her downstairs as Jason trailed a bit behind. When they got to the kitchen, Debra served everyone coffee and looked for a cheesecake in the refrigerator. To everyones' surprise, she did not serve the cheesecake, instead taking two big pieces and walking over to Jason. His soft cock was still lewdly poking out of his striped boxer shorts. Debra took the cheesecake slices and mashed them down on Jason's prick. She then rubbed the cheesecake slowly against the young stud's dick until the organ started to swell and expand. When Jason was fully hard, Debra sat down and turned to Ray, whose eyes were bugging out of his head at the whole process.

"I know you like cheesecake, Ray, so lick it off Jason's cock!"

"W-w-w-w-w-h-h-a-a-t-t-t-t-t-??" Ray's jaw dropped. "ARE YOU CRAZY??"

Actually, Ray had been dying to suck Jason's cock all evening, but he didn't want Debra to know that.

"Look Ray, I gave you your fantasy, now you have to give me mine!" Debra was back to her bitchy self, all of a sudden.

"Welllllllllllll...maybe a tiny bit!"

Ray sunk down on his knees in front of Jason who gave him a smile and accepting nod. At first, Ray took a little cheesecake in his mouth at one time and sucked it down his throat. Then, he reached more and more cockflesh and Jason started an erotic patter that really turned Ray on. "YEAHHHHH RAYYYYY SUUUUCCKK TTTHHAAATTT

CCCCOOOCCCKKKKK SUUUCCKKK TTTHHATT COOCCKK

EEEATT MEEE DDUDDEE, EEEATTTTTTTTTT MEEEEEEEEE!!"

Robert jacked off as Ray's head bobbed up and down on Jason's dick and Debra frigged herself like a madwoman.

Soon, all the cheesecake was gone yet Ray continued to vigorously suck Jason's wang. He deep throated him like a pro, causing Jason to howl with lust. "YYYYEEEAAAAHHHHHH, SSUUUUCCKK

ITTTTTTT I'M GETTING REAL CLOSE!! AHHHHHHHH!"

Ray put his fingers up the back of Jason's boxers and went in and out of his butt. That alone was enough to bring his co-worker to a huge climax "ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHhhHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"BIIIIIIIIIITTTCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Jason exploded in Ray's mouth as Debra and Robert came at the same time.

Robert let out a hoarse yell as his cock squirted cum out in five foot fountains.

"FFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Not to be outdone, Debra let out a moan of pure ecstasy "AAAAAHHHHHOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Finally, Ray's dick started to squirt all over the place "I'M POPPPPPPPPIIING!! FFUCKKKK!"

After their richly satisfying orgasms, Ray was the first to speak.

"THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!" he grinned at Robert and Debra.

"Oh Ray, you always say something dumb!"

Debra laughed.

"Looks like things are back to normal,"

Robert winked at Ray and Jason.

"NORMAL??" Debra looked at the men mockingly. "Wait until you see the next scene!"

The End- Comments welcome!

sack
sack
144 Followers