Everything You Want Ch. 04

Story Info
Christmas revelations.
5.8k words
4.77
65.7k
33

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nerd4music
nerd4music
1,625 Followers

Connor was having that dream again. When he entered his apartment, she was bent over the dining room table, naked and waiting for him. Her arousal was apparent and she was giving him the sexiest grin.

Opening his eyes, he groaned. The sky outside was overcast, yet the room seemed too bright. When he tried to sit up, he was hit with a brick wall, or at least that's how it felt. His body was like a ton of lead and there was an accountant running an extremely loud register in his brain.

"God," he said aloud, his voice scratchy and hoarse. "I really need to stop drinking."

He swung his legs over to the side to rest them heavily on the floor. His mind, however clouded it appeared to be at the moment, was still trying to process the events of last night when he drunkenly bared his soul to Angie.

He rose unsteadily to make his way to the bathroom. Glancing at his reflection, he winced. "I look like shit," he noted. His reddish-brown curls were disheveled and sticking up at odd angles on his head. Gazing at the mirror through bloodshot blue eyes, he noticed the severe case of scruff inhabiting the lower half of his face. "Ugh."

Connor turned on the shower, letting the hot water run before stepping in and allowing the steamy spray to wash the indiscretions of last night from his body.

Connor didn't regret what he said. In fact, he was proud of himself for saying everything that seemed too difficult to put into words before. He just wished that he didn't reveal all while under the influence of some very powerful whiskey.

Grabbing the bar of sandalwood soap from the dish, he lathered the soap and began to rub the scented concoction all over his body.

Lathering his hair, his mind drifted to last night. Angie seemed genuinely shocked about his confession, but he could tell there was something else there. Like maybe she was expecting him to say something like that. Maybe she had been waiting for him all this time.

"Way to step up Gavin," he said aloud. Grinning, he thought about how she felt in his arms last night, her soft curves pressed against the hard line of his muscular frame. He felt himself growing hard imagining the kiss they would have shared, his hands roaming her curves.

Painfully erect, his hand gripped his aching member, now pulsating with desire. He stroked his shaft slowly. In his mind, Angie was on her knees in front of him, taking his size slowly into her waiting mouth. He groaned as he felt her fingers cup his balls.

Connor pumped his cock quicker now, his movements spurred on by the dirty words he wanted to whisper in her ear. His balls tightened as he felt the familiar build-up in his stomach. As he came, he groaned her name.

Connor rested his arm on the cool tile, leaning his forehead on his slick arm to catch his breath. He allowed his breathing to return to normal as his heartbeat slowed down.

Thinking, he grinned. That's the last time I'm ever doing that. Next time, it's going to be the real thing.

"I'm going to make her scream."

*****************************

Angie yawned loudly. She glanced at the clock. 9:30. Smiling, she was glad she called out from work earlier. A three-day weekend was exactly what she needed, especially after last night.

Last night, when Connor dropped the drunken bomb of love on her; it was so shocking, and yet it didn't surprise her. Angie surmised that having the news officially out in the open made it seem so real. Things were rapidly getting intense.

First the situation with Charlie, and now Connor. It was all becoming too much. Part of Angie wished that things would go back to normal, for Charlie to be in California living a distant existence, and for Connor just to be her best friend.

And then, there was another side. The part of her that was slowly taking over. The part that was intrigued by Connor's declaration. His words struck something inside of her, and she didn't want to admit it, but his words made her hot.

She knew Connor could get a little pig-headed when it came to getting his way. When they were sixteen and Connor wanted his own car, his parents refused because they didn't think he was responsible. She remembered his determination to prove them wrong, getting an after-school job working in a garage while keeping his GPA steady. By the end of that semester he was driving around an old '85 Mustang.

He was so proud of himself. The ferocity of his words came back to her, making her blush. He was so sure that he was going to win her affection.

She wasn't going to stop him if he tried.

*****************************

Three weeks later...

Angie bustled around her kitchen. Tonight was the night of her annual Christmas party. Taking the freshly baked chocolate chip cookies out of the oven, she was slightly startled by the knock on her door. "It's open!" she cried.

"Hey baby," a voice called. Angie looked up and smiled.

"Hey yourself, Charles." Standing up straight, she set the tray of cookies on the counter and began lifting them from the baking sheet to a holly red plate. She lifted her cheek as he kissed it softly.

"You look really good," he said. He kissed her other cheek before planting a firm kiss on her lips. She was wearing a short grey denim skirt, a gold cashmere sweater, and grey sweater boots.

"Thanks, so do you" she said. Charlie placed his hands on her ample cheeks.

"Damn, girl why don't you and I go into the back and you can give me my present?"

Angie laughed, pushing him away. "Shut up, I need to get this all finished so I won't have much to do tonight." She eyed him. He looked good in his black dress slacks and grey button down shirt.

Charlie sighed dramatically. "Okay, Ange. What else needs to be done?"

"Well the cookies are done, the cheesecake is finished, and the rest of dinner is taken care of. I just need you to taste the eggnog and see if it's all good."

Charlie dipped a ladle into the glass punch bowl, scooping a small dose of the creamy concoction. Raising the glass to his lips, he took a sip and coughed slightly. "Oh man," he sputtered. "Did you raid Lindsay Lohan's alcohol stash?"

Angie laughed. "I'll take that as a compliment, dick."

The door knocked again. "Oh crap, that's the company." She removed the red and green apron from around her waist. Smoothing down her short grey denim skirt, she walked through the hallway to the front door.

"Who is it?" Angie asked.

"The mailman, who else?" a cheery voice replied.

Smiling, Angie opened the door and was almost thrown off her feet by her slightly smaller doppelganger. "Angela!" Roxie squealed.

Angie wrapped her arms around her sister. "Rox, I missed you so much." She stepped out of the embrace, looking at her sister. Her raven hair was a bit longer, now with deep brown undertones. Her brown skin positively glowed with excitement and what Angie supposed was the love for a good man.

"Damn Kiddo, I think you've put on a little weight," she remarked, looking at her sister's frame. Roxie was always a little curvy, they both were; but now she looked even hotter. Her ass was a little rounder, her breasts a bit bigger, and she seemed to be happier.

Roxie laughed. "That's what happens when you get a man. You'll see."

"Speaking of, where is Mr. Wiseass?"

"Right here," called Dex. He was coming in behind his wife, his arms laden with wrapped presents and gift bags. "Hello there sis," he said, kissing Angie on the cheek.

Angie grabbed him in a hug. Shrugging off his coat, Dex turned to her. "You look good, Angie."

Roxie laughed and punched him playfully in the arm. "Stop trying to pick up my sister, jerk."

"Kitten, you know the only one I want is you. No offense Angie. I hope you can carry on."

Angie laughed. "I think I'll manage, Dex." Ushering them inside, Roxie sat on the couch. She looked grown up in her beige cashmere sweater and camel-colored soft leather pants.

"Where's Charlie?" she asked, her eyes bright.

"In the kitchen," said Angie, turning on the stereo. The classical piano sounds of Christmas carols filled the room. "He's probably getting goofy off the eggnog."

Placing the gifts under the brightly decorated tree in the living room, Dex turned to Angie. "I hope you don't mind, I've brought another guest along."

"Exactly who?" Angie asked.

"'Ello, 'ello extended family!" a voice rang out. Everyone's heads turned in the direction of the newcomer. Angie smiled as she recognized the strapping young man now darkening her doorway. He was tall, about 6'3 with wild black curls strewn shaggily about his face. His bright blue eyes shone in the lights. He was wearing jeans and a black zip-up hoodie with the Nintendo logo on the front, his lean muscular frame leaning against the doorframe.

Angie laughed. Derek Ryan was the spitting image of his older brother. "Hey Derek," she said, gathering him in a hug.

"Hello gorgeous. I've come for you to corrupt me. Fancy a little cougar action?"

Angie scoffed. "Cougar? Please. I'm only five years older than you. Besides, you wouldn't be able to keep up."

They both laughed. "Can't blame a guy for trying."

"I won't hold it against you," said Charlie. He was carrying out a tray with glasses of eggnog. "Eggnog, guys? Just a little heads-up, Angie's trying to get everyone sauced up."

They laughed as Charlie passed around the glasses. Dex took a generous swig. "Jesus Charlie, you weren't kidding."

*****************************

The party was in full swing. Apart from Dex, Derek, and Roxie, Carrie, Nina, and Jess were there, as well as Angie's partner Sean and some guys from the office. There were a couple of guys from Connor's firehouse that Angie knew.

Connor. The party had been going on for at least an hour and a half and he still hadn't shown up.

Thinking back, Angie realized she hadn't called to invite him. But Connor knew she always had her party every year the day before Christmas Eve.

Angie hadn't seen Connor since that night of drunken confessions. She was busy, and to be honest it was a little awkward being around him. She just didn't know how to take things. But then again, it was Christmas and he was her best friend. She hoped he would show up.

She was in the kitchen when Charlie entered. "I can't wait to give you your present tonight, sweetheart." He kissed her slowly. Angie sighed. This thing with Charlie, it was nice, and awkward. She found herself feeling guilty that she was spending so much time with him after what Connor told her.

She reasoned that it was because she hadn't seen much of Connor for the past three weeks. Angie wasn't mad at Connor this time, because she knew how hectic the holidays could be for the FDNY. Hell, the precinct had its fair share of lunacy. She had to admit, she missed him. And she couldn't place it, but there was this other, deeper longing inside of her.

"You okay Ange?" Charlie's grey eyes were filled with concern. She had been really distracted for the past couple weeks. He didn't want to pry, but he had a feeling that Connor was involved.

"I'm fine Charlie," she said, flashing him a mega-watt smile. "I'm going to head back into the living room." He watched her walk away, her ample curves switching with each step.

Charlie groaned. She was driving him crazy. He told her how he felt, and she didn't really say anything. Aside from hot make-out sessions and some heavy petting, things didn't go any further, although it wasn't for a lack of trying. He was determined to follow her unspoken rule of 'not right now'. But her cock-blocking was giving him flashbacks of high school days.

Charlie knew something was up. She hadn't spoken to Connor in awhile, and from what he remembered they were kind of attached at the hip.

He smirked. Gavin was always such a pussy, following after Angie making moon eyes. Charlie knew about Connor's crush. He suspected it since high school and he knew the guy was none too pleased about his return.

Charlie gulped down more eggnog. Shaking it off, he grinned. He hoped Connor would show up tonight. He couldn't wait to show everyone what he had up his sleeve.

*****************************

Angie noticed something was up with her sister. She was positively glowing, stealing secret looks at Dex when she thought no one was looking.

She was standing by the stereo watching the two of them interact. Roxie was sitting on Dex's jean-covered knee, talking with Nina and Carrie. Every now and then she would lean her head on Dex's shoulder as he stroked her back. They looked so cute and happy.

"Damn, Ange you have got to hook me up with her," said Sean. She glanced up at her partner, who was standing next to her. He was thumbing through her CDs earlier.

"Hook you up with whom?" her eyes followed his green-eyed gaze. "With Roxie? Dude, you're mad late."

Sean laughed, tossing back his red hair. "No, but thanks. I'm not talking about your sister."

"Who the hell are you talking about, Reilly?"

"Her. She's hot as shit." He pointed. Angie followed his finger.

Laughing, she turned to stare at the look on his face. "You mean Nina? I've known that girl since she was a little kid."

Sean smiled. "Good. Then you'll be able to talk up all my good points freely." Angie laughed. Sean continued to stare at Nina. With her cappuccino-colored complexion and dark auburn hair, people always thought she was the third Hartley sister.

"I didn't think you dipped into the chocolate, Reilly."

Sean shoved her playfully. "Sean Reilly is a connoisseur of all women, jerk."

"Whatever. I'm not going to let you corrupt her. Nina's a good girl."

Sean smiled wickedly. "Those are the best kinds. I bet she's an absolute wildcat in bed."

"Oh eww I think I feel the eggnog coming back up."

"I'm just saying," he chuckled.

"Alright, if I introduce you to her, will you stop your pervert talk?"

"In front of you? Yes, for now."

Angie walked towards Nina, shaking her head. "Hey Neens. You know my partner Sean, right?"

Nina sipped her eggnog. "Yeah, I think I met him earlier. Why?"

"Well the guy's practically pitching a tent in his pants for you."

Carrie and Jess snorted. "Angie!" Roxie exclaimed. "Dude, you are so shameless."

"Yeah I know. But what can I say?"

Nina grinned. "Tell Sean I said that's kind of hot." She winked at him. Getting up, she smoothed down her red sweater dress. "Matter fact, I'll tell him myself." She sauntered over to him.

Dex laughed. "Speaking of shameless, where the hell is Connor? I figured he'd be here by now."

Angie shrugged her shoulders. "Dunno where he is. Do you guys want to start giving out the gifts now?"

Roxie looked up. "I thought we were going to do that on Christmas Day? It's two days away."

"I know. This is just a little preview."

"Well, in that case can I give my gift to you guys?" Carrie smirked. "What is it, a group gift? Way to go, cheap ass."

Jess giggled. "Roxie's never been known for her charitable spirit."

Roxie laughed. "Quiet you. No, seriously. I'm going to give you guys some news. Mom and Dad already know and they're thrilled."

Walking over to the tree, she reached down to grab a small, black box. Handing the box to Angie, she smiled. "Merry Christmas, Ange."

Angie lifted the lid from the box. Lifting the small object from the box, she looked at her sister quizzically. "Are you serious, kiddo?"

Roxie smiled, her eyes glistening. "Yep. Congratulations, Aunt Angie."

Angie placed the silver, engraved rattle back into the box and grabbed her sister in a tearful hug. "Oh my gosh! My little sister's going to have a baby!"

The room was filled with congratulations and hugs. No one noticed the door open and the man step inside until he cleared his throat.

"Seems like I'm a bit late," he said.

Angie looked over, and couldn't help the smile that spread slowly across her face. "Took you long enough, Gavin."

Connor smiled. "Long day at work." He took off his coat. He was wearing a navy blue and grey ruby shirt, faded jeans, and black boots. "What's up, guys? Hey cuz," he indicated to Jess.

Jess smiled. "Hey yourself, Vinny. Glad you finally decided to show."

"Me too. What's going on?"

Dex smiled. "It seems like I'm going to be a father."

Connor grinned. "Seriously? Foxy Roxie's going to have a baby?"

Roxie laughed. "Yeah, I am."

Connor gathered her into a hug, lifting her off the ground. "Congratulations babe. I'm so happy for you."

She kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks, Conny." Leaning close, she whispered in his ear. "Go talk to her."

She smiled up at him before returning to the waiting lap of her husband.

*****************************

Angie was cleaning up some of the party stuff. Carrie and Jess had to leave to go to another party. They took Derek with them, promising not to lose him. Sean and Nina were chatting on the sofa, and Dex, Roxie, and Charlie were playing the turntable and reminiscing.

As she went to take a plate into the kitchen, she nearly collided with Connor.

"Whoa," she said. "Sorry Conny."

"No problem." He side-stepped, leaning against the wall. Angie put the plates into the dishwasher. Connor watching her was making her nervous.

"Need any help?" he asked.

"No, I'm good." Standing straight, she cleared the dishes from the countertop and wrapped the extra food in Saran Wrap and Glad Tupperware.

Looking up at him, she noticed his gaze. His blue eyes were darkened and intense. Extremely intense. His eyes roamed her body freely, undressing her with his stare. She shivered slightly.

Connor grinned slyly. He was making her uncomfortable. And a little hot.

"Uh, I have to...use the bathroom," She stammered. "Excuse me."

Connor watched her practically run from the kitchen. Smiling, he waited a beat before following her.

Angie leaned against the porcelain sink, trying to still the beating of her heart. She was such a bitchass. It was Connor. Why was she so afraid of him? Because one look from him almost made your pussy cream Hartley, her brain taunted.

"Get it together girl," she whispered.

She whipped around when the door opened. "Connor..."

Connor stepped into the bathroom, locking the door behind him. "Why are you avoiding me?"

"I—I'm not. I've just been busy, is all."

"Bullshit, Angie. You haven't been busy for three weeks. Is it because of what I said that night?

"Could be. You dropped a bomb on me, Connor."

"I know," he said, moving closer to her. "But I meant every damn word." He reached out to stroke her hair. "I want you, Ange. I want this." He moved his hand slowly down her body, resting his fingers in the middle of her thighs.

Angie felt her breath catch in her throat. His touch was making butterflies shoot all over her body. "Connor, we..."

"Have you fucked him yet?" He asked softly.

"What?" Angie was taken aback by his blunt tone.

"You heard me. Have you let Mr. Detective fuck you?"

"Dammit Connor, I don't see how that's any of your business."

He chuckled softly. "I'll take that as a no."

Angie snapped to attention. "Okay, maybe you're drunk again so this conversation is going to have to wait." She tried to edge past him, but he held her steady against the bathroom counter.

"What's the rush, hellcat? Everyone else is gone. It's just me and you." His fingers began to stroke the inside of her thigh.

Angie's legs automatically started to open slightly wider to allow him better access.

"That's right, babe." Leaning he whispered softly in her ear. "I knew you wouldn't be able to fuck him. You know why? Because you want me, always have. I know you imagined it at least once. You'd love to experience firsthand how I'd make girls scream. Believe me, baby. You'd definitely scream."

His hands on her thighs coupled with the naughty words he whispered in her ear was making Angie soak her panties.

nerd4music
nerd4music
1,625 Followers
12