Evie's Family Ch. 01: And Evie Makes 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you wearing anything under your gym shorts, Jay?" I asked. "Since I can see your erection pretty clearly, I'm guessing 'no' is the answer."

"Geez, you two, stop kidding around!" said Jay, nervously. "That wine is going to your heads."

"Amy, do you have a hair brush in here?" I asked.

"Yes, Evie," she answered, as scripted. "Right here." She reached down to the side of the sofa and came up with a hair brush, handing it to me.

"Why do you need a hair brush, Auntie Evie?" asked Jay. "You don't have much hair."

"Amy, please take off your shirt and turn so I can brush your hair," I said.

Amy pulled her shirt off over her head, almost losing her glasses in the process. She dropped the shirt to the floor, straightened her glasses, and turned so I could brush her long dark hair.

Her dark hair was a real contrast to Amy's white skin. Her small breasts had puffy pale rose-colored nipples. Her blush was extending down from her face to her chest, now.

"What are you doing? Amy! Stop it, right now," shouted Jay, one hand in his lap, not moving from his chair ... probably concerned that his erection would be even more obvious.

I began to brush Amy's hair, with long, gentle strokes. "Jay, be quiet and watch."

"Or, what?" challenged Jay.

"Or leave the room and miss everything," said Amy bravely.

Jay sat quietly. Watching me brush Amy's beautiful long hair. It was actually quite erotic feeling, her naked from the waist up, having her waist-length hair brushed.

"Amy," I said, after a while. "How would you feel about taking off your shorts and letting me brush your hair down there?"

Jay gasped. He was squeezing his erection through his shorts.

Amy stood up, slid her shorts off, and sat back down, naked.

"You'll have to lean back on the sofa, and spread your legs a bit, for me to brush that hair, Amy," I said.

Amy slid her bum to the edge of the sofa, closed her eyes, and spread her legs, exposing her long dark pussy hair.

"Oh, oh, no!" said Jay.

"Yes," said Amy, with her eyes still closed.

I began brushing Amy's pubic hair, long strokes, with heavy breathing from both Jay and Amy. I was getting pretty hot and bothered myself.

"Oh, dear," I said. "You're getting wet down there. Let me see what I can do about that."

I set the brush on the table, and took a sip of wine. "You might want to rub yourself during this next bit, Jay," I said, moving the table to one side to make room.

I knelt between Amy's knees. With my big 60-year-old auntie bum, clad in red gym shorts, pointing directly at Jay.

"What are you doing?" Jay gasped.

"I'm going to lick your wife's pussy," I said, looking back at him.

"We don't do that," said Jay.

"She's done it before," said Amy, eyes closed, legs spread.

"With who?" asked Jay.

"With me," answered Amy. "And others."

"Auntie Evie! Are you a ... a lesbian?" asked Jay.

"No, Jay," I said, turning to face him, still on my knees. "But I've found there are lots of ways to enjoy one another."

"Oh," said Jay.

I stood up. Amy opened her eyes, and sat up on the sofa, making no effort to cover herself.

"Jay, have you ever had oral sex?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Jay asked.

"Have you ever licked me, have you ever licked or sucked anyone?" asked Amy, sitting up, naked, her long hair falling over one of her bud-nippled breasts.

Jay was quiet for a moment. "No. I've imagined putting my mouth on someone, but I've never done it."

"Not your even your wife?" I asked.

"Not anyone. I've imagined it, but never done it."

"But you've had intercourse with your wife, haven't you?" I asked.

"Yes, I've fucked my wife," said Jay.

"Sometimes," said Amy. "In the dark, no talking. But usually we just masturbate together. Right, Jay?"

Silence, then, "Yes," said Jay.

"And that's fine," I said. "You two are doing just fine, but there can be more, if you want."

"I want more," said Amy.

"What do you want, Amy?" I asked.

"I want Jay to lick me," Amy looked at Jay. "Please?"

"I've never done that before," said Jay, nervously. "But I can try."

"Could you take off your clothes, Jay?" asked Amy. "So we can be naked together, in the light?"

"OK," said Jay, standing. "But what about Auntie Evie?"

"I'd like her to watch us, Jay," said Amy.

"Oh," said Jay. "Oh, wow."

Jay pulled off his shirt, and pulled down his shorts. His penis was uncircumcised, erect, quite long, and relatively thick ... thicker than I was used to.

Jay could see me checking him out, and he smiled nervously. "Do I look OK, Auntie Evie?"

"You look pretty good to me," I said. "Amy is a lucky woman."

"Scooch forward on the sofa, honey," said Jay. "And spread your legs for me."

Amy moved her bum to the edge of the sofa, spread her legs, and closed her eyes. Jay moved close in to her, smelled her pussy, and gave it a little nuzzle. Amy sighed.

"How will I know if I'm doing it right?" whispered Jay.

"I'll let you know," whispered Amy in reply.

Jay leaned in, first probing with his tongue, then getting his whole mouth involved in the process.

"Oh, Jay," sighed Amy. "I love you."

In short order, Amy's sighs turned to moans. At last, her back arched, as Jay continued pressing his face into her pussy. Amy stifled a scream, then relaxed, and pushed Jay's head away from where he continued to lick.

Jay sat back on his heels. "Was that good, Amy? Did you like it?"

"Oh, Jay," smiled Amy.

"You were so wet," said Jay.

"I think it was good and she liked it, Jay," I said. I was feeling increasingly wet, myself, watching my naked nephew with his wife.

"I'd like to do you, now, Jay," said Amy, sitting up.

"Like, take me in your mouth, now, with Auntie Evie here?" asked Jay, surprised. "I feel really self-conscious, with us naked and doing things, and Auntie Evie dressed and watching.

"Maybe Evie could show you something?" asked Amy. "Would that be good? Would you like that, Jay?"

"Oh, OK, yeah," gabbled Jay. "That might be good."

I pulled my red gym shorts down to my thighs to expose my thick graying thatch of pubic hair.

"You like?" I said, holding the waist-band of the shorts. "Your 60-year-old auntie?"

"I like," said Jay, standing thin and naked and hard.

"I like," said Amy, opening her eyes.

"You're so hairy!" said Jay.

"As I remember, so is my sister, your Mom," I said.

"Oh, my God!" gasped Jay. "I promised I wouldn't think about her that way?"

"I'm really sure she wouldn't mind, Jay," I said. "Brenda and I shared notes about your panty fetish."

"Oh! Really? No!" said Jay.

"And you're so hard, again," said Amy. "Sit down, please, Jay."

Jay sat down. "Oh, Auntie Evie! You're beautiful!"

Amy knelt before Jay, and rubbed his penis up and down. As Jay continued to stare at me, his penis began to jerk, as Amy continued to rub it up and down.

"If you're going to take him in your mouth, Amy, you better do it soon," I said. "I don't think he's going to last long."

Amy took Jay's penis in her small mouth, stretched wide to accommodate him.

"You can keep rubbing him while you suck," I said.

"Oh, my God," said Jay.

Amy rubbed and sucked. Jay put one hand in her hair, behind her head, and reached one hand out to me.

"Oh, Amy!" moaned Jay. "Oh, Auntie! May I touch you?"

I stood close to Jay and he ran the fingers of his free hand through my thick pussy hair, letting those fingers slide to my labial lips.

"You're wet!" moaned Jay. "Oh, yes, Amy! Yes, Amy! Oh, Evie!"

Then Jay spasmed pulling Amy's head into him. Pulling on a handful of my pussy hair. He was suspended for a moment, then collapsed into the chair. Amy sat back on her heels, and wiped her mouth.

"OK, Amy?" I asked, standing semi-exposed above her, next to Jay.

"Yes," said Amy. "I swallowed it all. It was good. There was a lot. But it was good."

"Your first time. Amy?" I asked.

"Yes. I sucked hard, and it was the first time," said Amy.

Jay's hand, releasing his grip, drifted down through my pussy hair. "You're so wet, Auntie. So hairy and wet."

"I'm going to take care of that, the wet part, anyway," said Amy, standing. "Evie, pull those shorts down, and sit on the sofa where I was, please."

I pulled the shorts down to my ankles, sat down, and spread my legs.

"You're going to lick Auntie Evie?" asked Jay, opening his eyes.

"I am," said Amy.

"What about me?" asked Jay. "What should I do?"

"Would it be OK if Jay sat next to you while I lick you, Evie?" asked Amy.

"Sure," I said. "He can touch my hair, down there, while you lick, if he likes."

Jay quickly moved to the sofa, and sat next to me, as Amy crawled over to kneel between my large white thighs.

Amy was beautiful, with her long dark hair, and still wearing her glasses. "I think I need to take these off," she said, setting her glasses on the table by her side.

"You don't need them for this," I said. "Let your tongue guide you."

Amy leaned in and began to lick me. I lay my right hand on her head, and toyed with her hair. On my left, Jay was sitting very close, gently running his hand over my pussy, back and forth, combing his fingers through the hair, there, while his wife licked and probed with her tongue.

"Oh, Auntie," Jay sighed. "I've been dreaming of you for so long."

"Oh, oh, oh, here we go!" I sighed.

"Are you about to come?" asked Jay, as Amy's mouth and tongue continued to work on my pussy.

"Oh, yes," I said, turning my head towards him. "And you're getting hard again already. I think your Mom would be impressed."

I reached over and grasped my nephew's penis, which quickly hardened to a full erection. Thicker and longer than I was used to. Amy's eyes were on my hand, and what it held, but she kept up her licking between my legs, long tongue strokes, alternating with shorter, quicker strokes, and occasionally capturing my clitoris, and sucking on it.

Jay leaned into my ear and whispered, "Oh, Auntie! I wish it were me licking you, me inside you!"

I squeezed Jay's hard penis, Amy licked and sucked harder, and I began to buck, as an image of my sister, smiling, drifted through my mind.

I groaned loudly as I orgasmed, still grasping Jay's penis. Amy kept licking me gently, and, surprisingly slipped a finger under me and into my bum, probing for my anus. Jay leaned his head on my shoulder, and kissed my ear, with his left hand moving back and forth between the long dark hair of Amy's head and the graying curly hair of my pussy. I was looking forward to my phone call with Karen this evening. And maybe I ought to get in touch with Brenda some time. So much to share.