Evil Bitch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,793 Followers

So the third little slut unzipped him and gazed as his hard cock poked out.

"Oh my, what a big head you have," she moaned.

"The better to open you up my dear," he murmured.

The third little slut stroked him and licked him until he was slick and ready.

"Oh my, what a thick shaft you have," she said.

"The better to stretch you out my dear," he groaned.

The third little slut fingered her pussy until she was nice and wet.

"Oh my, what a long cock you have," she purred.

"The better to fuck with you my dear," he said. "Now get on your knees bitch!"

So the third little slut did doggy and cowgirl and rode him real long. He stretched out her pussy and filled it with dong. She came three times and begged for his come. Then he rammed his cock home and filled her with cum.

"The end," I said and lay down on the mattress and closed my eyes. "Nite nite."

"OH HELL NO," Carol said and I heard clothing flying.

"AFTER THAT..." Colleen moaned as she rubbed her body against mine.

"WE NEED COCK!" Veronika said and crawled on top of me again and pressed her naked form over mine.

It was the crack of dawn when they finally lay down to sleep and the fire was dead and cold in the hearth. Exhausted and not a little sore I grabbed a sheet and found a spot on the couch, alone. Content and not a little impressed with myself I closed my eyes for a good days sleep.

Umbra woke me at noon sharp and I found the girls still asleep so I slipped upstairs and ran a nice hot bath to soak in and spend time thinking of what comes next. I pulled back the shower curtain and took a good long look at the massive cast iron lion footed tub. I could lay in it and my feet not touch the other side, it was awesome! I prayed Nick was able to get the utilities turned on or this was going to be a ball shriveller if ever there was one. But a bit later on when steam rose from the tub I knew I would soon be enjoying a small but simple pleasure. It took a while to fill the tub and I had barely slipped beneath its surface when they showed up, well so much for a quiet bath alone. Now don't get me wrong I adore the girls but a man needs some alone time. The trio stood with coy expressions and much batting of eye lashes.

"Oh hell," I murmured. "I forgot the shampoo and body wash downstairs. Go get it and... join me there's room for everyone."

Which was true and I suppose I shouldn't be selfish especially when our world was turned upside-down so. They also managed to summon up towels and wash clothes on their return trip. Soon the tub was full of water and bodies. I was coaxed to the center and while Carol washed my hair, Colleen scrubbed my back and Veronika did my arms, rinse lather repeat. Soon everybody was washing everybody else and before long we were all nice and clean. Thanks to mom we had clean clothes and fresh food. Though I suspect some of it was Nick's idea as well. So after a hot bath and a cold breakfast we were recharged and ready for the rest of our day.

I wanted to explore the house some more after discovering the secret room in the closet of the master bedroom; the girls not so much. So I left them to their own devices and starting on the first floor began to look for more hidden panels and such. So starting with the ballroom I began looking, knocking and investigating each and every bit of wall. I soon realized that this was going to take forever.

"Umbra can you help here," I asked.

"You want me to scan for hidden panels Master," she asked.

"Yeah, otherwise I fear I won't find anything before I have to leave for London," I told her.

"I can adjust the watch's parameters it will take a moment or two... there... scanning..."

So with Umbra's help I found nothing on the first floor much to my disappointment. The second floor though yielded a second hidden room attached to the upper part of the library. This looked like a private collection of rare books, scrolls and stone tablets. Unlike the other room this had no furnishings except the shelves and cases that held the vast array of documents. A quick glance told me that most of the books were not written in English and the scrolls and tablets were either covered in hieroglyphics or what looked like chicken scratch, what Umbra later told me was called cuneiform. What was obvious to me is that there was a decidedly common theme among all the books from what I could determine from the illustrations. They were works of dark lore and magic. Maybe that is why Old Man Miller went nuts. He read this crap and decided to sacrifice his family to some dark master of his. It was as valid an idea as anything else.

"Any chance you could scan these books and things," I asked Umbra.

Since we were alone and isolated she actually appeared and walked around the room looking at the items tapping her index finger against her lower lip.

"Well," she let the last consonant hang in the air a good long while. "The scrolls and tablets are easy; they are flat and only one surface to scan. Now the books are another matter entirely. You would have to sit there and turn each and every page for me to do it."

"Fuck," I cursed, "that'll take forever."

"That's if 'I' do it," she said hinting that there was another way.

"Who can do it better and quicker," I asked.

She didn't like the sound of that at all Umbra had her hands on her hips and her head cocked to one side glaring at me.

"Okay, let me put that another way," I said and she pursed her lips and waited. "Well, because of your design limit... um... since your peripherals were designed for my personal use maybe there is another avatar with different... um... equipment?"

She smiled and nodded and I actually wiped my forehead I was sweating so bad, women.

"Nicely put Master," she smiled devilishly. "Yes there is a workhorse designed for just this sort of data retrieval and storage but I am not sure we have clearance to use it."

"Can you check please," I asked nicely.

"Of course Master," she said. "Initiate probe request priority Umbrakhor."

"Well," I asked and she shook her head. "What about me, why don't you see if I have clearance?"

"Very well," she said with a smile. "Initiate probe request priority Jon Masters."

There was a brief pause and she smiled in surprise.

"It is on its way, I suggest you open a nearby window."

I stepped out to the library and slid open one of the large round windows then returned to the hidden library. I was absently examining some of the shelved tomes when Umbra cleared her throat. I turned around and came face to face with the black metallic sphere that hovered silently before me. I took a step back in surprise and the pleasant male voice spoke.

"I apologize Master Jon for my sudden appearance," it said.

"That's quite alright, I hope um Master Nick doesn't mind me taking up your time with a personal project," I said.

"The acquisition of knowledge is never a burden Master Jon," it replied.

"There are two rooms I would like scanned if that is okay," I asked.

"That will not impede upon my performance Sir."

"Great, well there is this room to start with," I said gesturing to the books and whatnot. "Do I need to remove anything from their cases or shift the books around?"

"Let me check," it said and sent out a bright violet beam and after a few seconds it continued. "No nothing appears out of my ability to scan and the other room?"

"Well follow me," I said and let him to the master bedroom and from there into the closet and through the secret door. "This is a private study I believe."

"Interesting, shall I scan the loose papers on the desk as well?"

"If that isn't a problem," I asked.

"No not at all Sir, but if you could set them out so that they are visible from above that would be a great help."

"I'll take care of that right away."

"Do you wish the files saved to your portable device or accessible upon the Numenor server?"

"My portable device please, these are private papers."

"As you wish Sir, I am glad I am able to aid you in this service. While I am here would you like the contents of the larger library scanned as well?"

"Um... would that be an issue?"

"Oh not at all, it might prove convenient as in the future it might take longer for a probe to be readily available."

"Sure, that would be fantastic!"

"Excellent Sir, since this room is the smaller of the two I will begin here. I will contact Umbrakhor when I am finished."

"Thank you," I said and turned to leave.

"No, thank you Master Jon," the probe replied.

The third floor was a bust too as far as hidden passages or the like. So I stood on the widow's walk and looked out at the sea wondering what London was going to be like. Would I be any good at this General Manager's position? Tons of questions and no answers were whirling around in my head. Then I thought of my mom and dad and wanted to make them proud. They both would tell me not to worry about the future or the past and just live in the here and now. That brought a bit of comfort and made my stress level drop a few notches.

"Master Nick has sent you a message Sir," Umbra said.

"What is it?"

"He says that he is on his way to Japan for a business meeting and should be back in a few days. When you are ready to leave he has left a contact number for a private jet for your trip to London. He and Kat wish you the best of luck. He also adds a post script; don't worry about any legal issues all is well on that front."

"Send him a reply, good luck in Japan and kick some butt."

"Master," Umbra said.

"Yes?"

"We have not scanned the basement," she said.

"Do you think there could be something down there?"

"I was thinking with all the unopened crates, maybe there was a room nearby that was being used to store larger items."

"Brilliant, let's go have a look," I praised her.

I unlocked the basement door and the girls were peering around the corner at me.

"You really want to explore that basement Jon," Carol asked.

"Yeah, it's the only place left that might hold the answers," I replied.

"What sort of answers," Colleen asked.

"You mean the murders," Veronika said.

"Exactly," I said determined.

I climbed down the spiral staircase and decided to scan the room before I took up the crowbar and began opening crates again. We began examining the exterior walls first and had covered about eighty percent when Umbra found something.

"There is a hidden door that leads beneath the backyard," she said.

"The backyard, well that's certainly strange... unless there is a tunnel that leads to the mausoleum."

"Only one way to find out Master," she offered.

She activated the lenses and there were blue cross hairs over the hidden switch to open the door. I pressed the stone and it shifted inward and with a grinding sound the door slid into the wall. Behind me a hum started up, a generator, and lights flickered to life illuminating the tunnel.

"Okay let's go," I said cheerily loving the sense of adventure.

The tunnel led straight for twenty feet and continued on but there was also a side passage that headed left and right for at least twenty more feet in either direction.

"Begin mapping this please," I asked.

"Yes Master," Umbra replied.

"Any suggestions," I asked her.

"Hold on one moment while I try something," she said when suddenly the lights flared and then returned to their normal level.

"What did you do?"

"I sent a small surge through the generator, seeing as each and every room is likely lit by the wiring. I was able to trace the entire circuit and make a crude map."

She promptly displayed the layout of the wiring and the place was more complex than I first believed. But after looking it over I could see that there was one spot set off from the others. I pointed to it and she marked it with a blue X. Without another word we used her map and soon passed through three ceremonial chambers of polished stone. Each chamber had an intricate magical circle inlaid into the floor in what appeared to be marble. Umbra scanned each circle and began a search for their meaning or use for me. The fourth chamber possessed an altar of polished dark stone, possibly black granite and was intricately etched with arcane characters and symbols. What was truly disturbing were the dark brick red stains on the top of the altar and I prayed it was animal blood and not human.

The next chamber was the one we had been heading for and when we got in line of sight saw the heavy oaken door with more symbols deeply carved into the wood. I began heading down the hallway when Umbra cried out.

"Stop!"

My foot was in the air but it was the long years of dust on the floor that gave the faintest hint of the trigger plate I had almost stepped on. I let out a long breath of relief and thank her profusely.

"Thanks Umbra," I whispered afraid to speak any louder than that.

"You are welcome Master Jon," she said with a purr. "It appears the trap lock is located to your left. There is one block that appears slightly more worn that the others.

"Okay here goes nothing," I said twisting my body and pressing the stone block and with relief I heard the distinct 'click'.

I lowered the foot very slowly and applied just a bit of pressure but nothing happened. I had her scan the rest of the hall and found no other obvious traps. Though her scan of the door indicated a power supply attached to the key hole and the actual lock release was one of the rivets on the top hinge. I depressed the rivet and the door opened on its own revealing what appeared to be either another private study or an alchemist's lab seeing all the bottles of various sizes and colored glass on the far wall.

"The room is not trapped Master," Umbra whispered.

In the middle of the room an elegant high backed chair facing away from the door. I approached and stopped when I saw a sleeve on the arm of the chair.

"No, there are no life signs in the room, besides you Master," she reassured.

That meant he or she was dead or it was just clothes laid out on the arm of a chair. I moved in quick strides passed the chair and turned to see which the case was.

"Oh their dead alright," I said making a face.

The violet light scanned the body and in no time at all I had a holographic recreation of the mummified corpse sitting with its head lolling to one side. Then she ran facial recognition and discovered a newspaper article from the 1930's. This was the missing heir of the Miller Estate one Tobias Miller Esquire.

"There are no obvious signs of foul play Master but that does not rule out poison," she added cheerily. "He is wearing a platinum ring on his left ring finger. The design on its surface appears to be the Great Seal as it is called in the circles of practitioners of the Art."

She seemed quite pleased with herself. I squatted down and slipped the ring from his finger and found it both heavy and very well made.

"It's beautiful in its own way," I said admiring it. "What's the substance on the surface Umbra?"

"Aromatic wax probably used for documents and letters as a sign of his signature and place of office."

I held the ring in one hand and used my thumbnail to remove the crusty wax when the design shifted.

"What the hell," I cursed.

"Interesting, the ring possesses two crests Master," Umbra tittered in delight.

I pushed the pivoting plate with my thumb and the second crest came into view. I gasped when I recognized it.

"That looks like the design on the hidden door except instead of three swords there are three lightning bolts, cool!"

"It would appear that Tobias Miller Esquire was a member of the Silver Twilight Lodge," she mused.

"Can you run a check on the Miller family and see who survived besides Elizabeth and see if any of them are members of this lodge? It would only be right to return the ring to its proper owner."

"You are a good Master," Umbra commented as I thought I could almost hear the whirring and buzzing as she scoured online records for birth, death and marriage certificates.

While she did that I examined the rest of the room more carefully especially the roll top desk and the papers littering its surface. Most of the loose papers appeared to be correspondence from various members of the lodged from all over the world, how cool! I opened the drawers and found ledgers of the family finances and holdings and damn was it extensive! The Millers owned property not only locally but all over the country and even a few overseas. So this must have been his quiet place to get away from everybody and clear his head. I walked over to the far wall and looked at the bottles and quickly learned they were wines and liquors. Some were well over a hundred years old! I like your style old man, I thought to myself as I found a bottle of scotch. I saw that it was sealed and shrugged and cracked the lid and toasted to his discovery and to his eventual proper burial.

"HOO HOO Smooth," I said with a warm smile.

I few more sips and I was ready to explore the rest of the tunnels when I stopped. I set the bottle down on the table and looked around. Something was wrong with this picture. Why would he trap the hallway and electrify the door for just some lousy papers? He wouldn't that's what, I was missing something else.

"Umbra display map schematic," I said.

The shimmering blue map appeared the rooms explored were displayed to scale including this one.

"Overlay a scaled representation of the property including the graveyard."

A green grid snapped over the map and there not twenty feet away from our current location was the mausoleum. Coincidence, hell no!

"Have you scanned this room for hidden doors?"

"I have Master and found nothing."

"Did you scan the floor?"

"No... for a meat intelligence you are brilliant," she praised me, I think.

"Um thanks," I replied at her unusual statement. "So where is it?"

"Just below the chair that is holding the late Tobias Miller."

I squatted down and saw that the chair was in fact attached directly to the floor.

"Oh you sneaky bastard," I said smiling. "Scan the chair for devices or some sort of mechanism."

"The left arm of the chair in hinged, I believe the mechanism is below that."

I hesitated for it meant moving the corpse of Tobias. No guts no glory I suppose. I lifted the body up and found it surprisingly light. I carefully set it down on the floor and apologized.

"Sorry Tobias but duty calls," I said taking his place in the chair.

I lifted up the arm and saw an intricate inset into the wood. I could clearly see the three lightning bolts and knew his ring was the key. I slipped it onto my left ring finger and twisted to that the crest was facing palm upwards. When I settled my hand into place the ring slid into the lock without any problems.

'Click... whirrrrrrrrrrrr... CLACK...'

The room disappeared and I was moving downwards at a pretty good speed and prayed the brakes on this one man elevator still worked. The temperature dropped and when the contacts shifted to low light I could see natural rock walls sliding by. Then with a stomach lurching stop the chair had reached its destination. I hoped it remained here until I returned otherwise I was fucked. There were no lights in this place and if not for the contacts I would be lost in a stygian darkness that was as primordial as the depths of space.

I stood up and stepped away from the chair and it remained stock still and I let out a sigh of relief. The cavern I was in was damp, cold and dark as the grave. What a charming thought. I headed in the general direction of the mausoleum hoping that would produce some clues as to the purpose of this cavern. Despite the fact that this was a natural cave the area was amazingly free of debris. After good hundred or so paces I saw it and I stopped dead in my tracks. No fucking way! The arch must have measured at least a hundred feet high and etched into the living rock were those damnable characters from the Rosetta stone. Even though I had only seen them once I recognized their distinct shaped and alien-ness. Each symbol was the size of a man's fist and there must have been hundreds of them at least. I could not imagine what effort it must have taken to create this monument to a dead culture. The condition of the letters was superb and appeared to have been created recently but that was impossible. The tablet was thousands of years old and this... had to be at least that old. But how could an Egyptian artifact and this arch possibly be connected and yet I knew deep down that it was.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,793 Followers