Evil Bitch Ch. 12

Story Info
Jon is betrayed and he takes it out on the Twins and Mom.
18.4k words
4.7
53.5k
57

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,764 Followers

Less tech more sex!! Less Tech more sex!!!

I am going to focus more on storyline and less on gadgets.

It's time for a family reunion Lost Boy style, I hope you enjoy.

Also here is a quick rundown on the characters involved in the story.

I was also completely wrong about the MRI in Becca's watch and contact lenses [so I invented a new scan for Becca called the UVIS].

Jon Masters: Our intrepid hero and reluctant pawn in a millennium long game of manipulation

Carol and Colleen Masters: Jon's twin sisters and eager sexual outlets [everybody needs a hobby]

Heather 'Monika' Masters: Jon's slutty mom and confidant [she used Monika as an alias once]

Veronika Lake: 'Adopted' sister and one of Jon's playthings [too harsh?]

Elizabeth Colton: Jon's cousin and victim of the rogue A.I. known as Sterling [Liz]

Melody: Personal assistant with a fascination and hunger for oral sex

Mary: Maid and member of those who follow [she's been naughty and needs to be punished]

Indigo McLeod: Londoner and worker at Numenor Tech [complete freak]

June Redding: Musician and Researcher [disappeared 1998]

Tasha Nichols: Retired Opera Singer [currently teaching @ London Royal Music Academy]

Charlie Ghostwalker: Workman and man with a sorted past [wet work specialist]

Becca: Charlie's wife and a doctor and researcher of great skill [government related?]

Non Human Persona's:

Sterling: Quasi-rogue A.I. and Jon's first avatar via crystal shard in palm of hand

Umbrakhor: Or just Umbra, Jon's A.I. that is housed in his watch

Stormbringer: Or just Storm, Jon's A.I. that is housed in an alloy construct [Cat or Dragon]

Nikola Tesla: Charlie's A.I. and a world renowned Engineer [inventor of DC current]

Minerva: Becca's A.I. named after a goddess of medicine and healing

Marvin: Once just a sculpture now a quasi-sentient companion [who knew]

Velcro Tape: Not sentient but plays a fun role in this installment

London:

Bathroom at the Dire Wraith:

There I stood with both hands wrapped tightly in Indigo's hair fucking her face in long slow thrusts of my hips. My eyes were closed and my full attention was strictly on the pleasure she was providing me. I heard the occasional gag or gasp but I really didn't care at this point. I was close to coming for the third time. And damn it a little thing like a long thick cock down her throat wasn't going to spoil things for me.

I pulled out so that she could lick and suck on the tip for a bit giving her a break before that final thrust for the end, literally. I could see the tears I had caused by fucking her throat so brutally trickling down her face. But I could also see a kind of worship in those same eyes as well. She said she possessed a very high tolerance for pain. A claim she backed up when I fucked her very tight little ass. I was really surprised she wasn't limping or something after that particular exchange. Now here she was bare knees on the hard tile floor without so much as a whimper of complaint. Indigo's tongue was flickering over the head of my cock as her small fist pumped and squeezed it.

When I knew I was beyond the point of control I gave her the nod and I once more grabbed two fistfuls of hair. This time it was an all out thrusting deep, hard and fast down her gullet. She looked up at me as more tears flowed but that look of hunger and worship deepened. Fuck my throat that gaze said, so I did. When my cock swelled signaling my impending climax she moaned and begged for cum. I bit back a primal scream as cum exploded down her throat. As I sat panting Indigo knelt between my legs still swallowing the last load I had just delivered.

Then she wiped the corners of her mouth and stood up. Smiling she got dressed and without another word the little freak left the ladies restroom. I quickly dressed and followed suit. Making sure to check my reflection in the mirror for any telltale signs of what had happened.

I plopped down next to her and chugged my warm beer and ordered another round. Indigo just smiled to herself and winced a little since her ass was still sore after the severe pounding it had gotten.

"Tender," I asked.

"UH HUH in all the right places," she purred back.

"Me too," I replied.

"Good I'm glad." She said and there was a long pause before we both started laughing.

"You are a complete fucking freak, you know that."

"I know," she said with a wicked grin.

"Let me guess and damn proud of it."

"Oh you better believe it. There aren't a lot of guys I would have taken that from but I like you boss man."

"There aren't a lot of gals who could take that kind of abuse and leave with a smile."

"That is true," she admitted. "I have an incredible pain tolerance and it makes me feel alive."

"Makes me feel dehydrated and a little weak in the knees myself," I told her.

Another round of laughs and it was time to go our separate ways. She finished the cold beer in one long chug and I followed suit. Indigo just turned and left without a backward wave or even a kiss goodbye. My kind of woman, here was sex without worries or expectations. I left a healthy tip and called for the car to pick me up as I walked towards the manor house.

I patted my back pocket making sure the 'gift' was still there and headed towards Wind Sword. The truth is I was still no closer trying to figure out who sent the box than when it was first handed to me. There were no security cameras I could tap into and they had paid in cash. It could have been the Black Pharaoh but why? Did they serve some purpose later on down the road? I decided to let it go and window shop while I waited for the car to show up. I make a mental note of a few more shops I would like to visit some other day. The car arrived about fifteen minutes later and I was heading home.

The Singing Stones:

As we made our way up to the main house I saw a figure walking down a side path of the grounds. I recognized Veronika instantly and told the driver to stop. I got out and caught up with her. She was wearing a light colored cotton dress and her new curves looked amazing.

"Hey you," I said greeting her. "Where are you off to?"

"Continuing on with my research into the Singing Stones," she told me with a soft smile.

"Want some company?"

"Sure," she said as she continued along the path that now ran due east towards a thick stand of ancient trees.

"So what have you learned?"

"The file you sent made my work easy. Whoever she was she was absolutely brilliant! She managed to tie specific notes to each Oghm character. All I had to do was translate the markings on the stones. It's a tight spiral design and once I had the tune well now we get to see if I've done my due diligence."

"I can't wait."

We walked beneath trees that had to be hundreds of years old at least. They were wind scarred and barren yet hardy and resilient. We walked side by side and took in the blasted landscape in solemn silence. Veronika walked closer to me perhaps feeling or sensing the psychic chill of that god forsaken place.

I felt a sudden and powerful urge in the shadow strewn place. There was a need to be fulfilled a hunger to sated as I slipped my fingers into her hair. I made a fist and drew her to me. I was concerned she might protest the fact that three long days remained until I was supposed to touch her. I wasn't going to wait that long and apparently neither was she?

Her kiss was as hungry as I had hoped. Those long weeks separated fuelling the passion between us. Flesh called to flesh in that isolated forest and we answered. My lips on her throat as I unzipped the back of her dress. It was her lips on my chest as she kissed her way down to her knees. We ended on the ground a bed of dead leaves as our mattress. Veronika was on top of me, her sex on my lips and her lips on my sex. As I licked and lapped at her I felt my cock slide down her throat.

We never spoke for there was no reason to. Our bodies knew what they wanted. I saw the hunger in her eyes as she shifted positions above me. I watched as she slowly impaled herself on my cock. There was no rush as she rode me savoring that pleasure she had wanted for so long. Time seem to melt away as Veronika made love to me.

Though I wanted to bend her over and make her scream I let her have her way with me instead. I was not disappointed. What had begun as a slow matter of love making soon became a mad driving of her hips up and down upon me. She was impaling herself over and over again with utter abandon! Her soft cries became pleas as Veronika drew closer and closer to climaxing.

"I want to feel you come for me," I moaned for her.

"Soon," she said as her body moved up and down on me. "Let me do it Jon... let me do it all."

I nodded and she smiled down at me. I cupped her tits and teased her sensitive nipples as she continued to pleasure us both. She slowed now but thrust down all the harder. I could almost hear my own words from her lips. 'Take that and that.' Then she rose up one last time and dropped down her voice piercing the pervading silence.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," Veronika howled as she came.

She fell forward her pussy tightening around me and her sweat covered body close to mine. I cupped the side of her face and kissed her fiercely but she was not done.

"I want more," she purred. "I want to feel your cum on my tits and throat Jon."

"Then do it, once you've caught your breath that is."

Veronika lay on top of me for a few minutes before her hunger and energy were restored. Then the buxom little slut rose up and spread my legs. She knelt down and gingerly wrapped her tits around my cock. She made eye contact and never lost it.

"I have dreamt of this moment for so damn long," Veronika told me.

Then she began to pleasure my cock with those lovely breasts of hers. So soft and so firm and such patience she showed. Veronika's pink tongue flickered over the head of my cock when it appeared from between her tits.

"Are you enjoying yourself," she asked as she caressed me tighter.

"Let my cock answer that question for you," I told her.

"MMMMMMMM I can't wait."

Now she rubbed her tits independent of one another massaging the shaft and head of my hard flesh. There were little whispers now coming from Veronika.

"Give it to me you selfish thing you... give me his cum... I want to feel it... wear it... rub it into my skin!"

Like Aladdin rubbing his magic lamp I felt my toes curl and my cock swelled. I heard her gasp of pleasant surprise.

"Almost there," she cried out. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMM I want to taste it!"

Soon I was panting loudly as her teased and pleased me with her tit flesh. My body shook and I knew I was moments away.

"Get ready," I told her.

"Oh I am," she growled.

Before I could say another word a cry was torn from my lips and Veronika's wish had been granted. Her tits and throat were covered in cum and she had somehow managed to latch her lips around the head. The greedy little thing drank down the rest. She did indeed rub my cum into her skin and wore it like a badge of honor.

"Oh thank you Jon!"

I lay there panting and smiled up weakly at her my body still shaking.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNN no thank you," I told her.

The trees thinned out and there was the field holding the Singing Stones. The grass had a yellow tinge to it and looked sickly and barely hanging on. The wind smoothed stones were pitted on one side and glass smooth on the other. Lucky for us the Oghm characters were on the far side of the stone and protected against the near constant assault from wind and sea mist. Dressed once more Veronika and I took in the sight wide eyed and eager.

"Well, are the markings the same?" I asked.

"Did you think they might change?"

"Actually I wasn't sure."

"No Jon they are the same, unchanged since the druids carved them all those centuries ago."

"So what now," I asked.

"Now I sing the runes to life and see what happens."

"Do you think that is what she did?"

"You mean Ms. Redding? I suppose so; oh I see what you mean. I'll find a safe distance to do it."

I was amazed that Veronika had memorized the song and waited and watched as the first notes left her lips. The effect was eerie and yet kind of what I expected. As she sang the stone at the very edge of the spiral began to vibrate and accompany her. Now as the song progressed one by one the stones sang in answer. Until the very center stone began to slowly vibrate and with it a wind picked up and the sky darkened. When Veronika sang the very last note and it hung in the air the center of the spiral tore open and beyond it darkness.

I squinted and something moved inside of it, something human. I raced headlong and headless of the danger to the center of the Singing Stones. I knew that the portal or doorway would only remain open as long as Veronika sang. I leapt at the thin female figure tackling her to the ground and out of the tear in space. Silence fell and the tear snapped shut again, but this time it was empty.

There was a long moment of confusion then her arms wrapped around me. She was surprisingly strong for a woman who had been locked away for more than a decade. Her nude body clung to me in a desperate hopeful sort of way.

"Is it over am I back," she asked her hoarse voice just above a whisper.

"You are safe," I told her as Veronika approached. "...Thanks to her."

The woman tilted her head up and around and peered at Veronika through her savage mane of scarlet hair. The ice blue eyes took in her measure almost as if she feared to be hurled back into that hellish limbo any moment. Then her lovely features softened and she smiled.

"Thank you," June said weakly.

"Let's get her inside," I say as I scoop her into my arms.

"What before we get a chance to talk," Nyarlathotep said as he stepped from the trees. "Who the hell is that?"

Since the first time I met him he seemed genuinely surprised. It could be an act but I didn't think so.

"June Redding," Veronika said.

"I thought she was a blonde," he said then dismissed the matter out of hand. "We have business Jon."

He didn't say it but he meant to add 'now'.

"I will carry her back, go ahead of me and get things prepared."

Veronika never flinched she raced away and never looked back.

"You've got that one wrapped tight around your um finger," the Black Pharaoh grinned.

"Business," I said as we walked slowly towards the manor house.

"Yes to business then. I have some debts for you to collect. Here are the details... oh yes your hands are full." He said as he tucked a folded piece of vellum into my back pocket. "There and don't delay too long Jon."

"I won't," I said as I continued.

It wasn't five steps before I was alone once more carrying the young thing

She clung tightly to me as I made the long walk back. It's like a little girl lost even though she is obviously a grown woman. Though she didn't starve to death she was thin and weak but her hair had grown wild and to an amazing length while trapped.

Wind Sword Manor:

Veronika had decided to call a doctor to the manor house and tell them we had found her out by the stones and leave it at that. Our guest didn't make it easy to dress her or feed her unless I was close by. I sat on the side of the bed as the doctor examined her and said that despite her trauma she was in excellent physical health. Her mental stability was in question though. The doctor took her ramblings about being trapped in a featureless limbo as pure nonsense.

At some point or another everyone made a visit to June's room to see her. But it wasn't until my mom came up that anyone commented.

"Look at you my dear," Mom said soothingly to June. "All that red hair and that porcelain skin that reminds me of a little china doll. It's like the universe spat out Jon's dream girl."

I looked at June if that was really her name in a completely new light then. She possessed every physical trait that I found attractive all in one perfectly formed body. I sat straight up and openly stared at her. Did my mom suspect she was another trap set by Nyarlathotep? And if she was part of some plot what could I possibly do to avoid it?

"So how are you feeling," I asked her.

"Exhausted and yet... I'm not sure I could ever close my eyes again. I've grown afraid of the dark and all that after being there for so long."

"So what was it like?"

"Besides dark... there was not a single sound but my own heartbeat and breathing. It was terrible," she said her face scrunching up in pain and fear.

"Forget about it that is all in the past June" I say and watch that single telling moment of confusion. "You aren't June are you?"

"I never said I was," she admitted. "But the really scary part is that I don't remember what is real and what is out of my own head. I have been alone for so long."

"Do you remember your name?" I asked but she shook her head.

"Get some rest," I told her and got up to leave.

"Please, just until I fall asleep?"

"I'll stay until you are asleep," I agreed.

I looked at my mom and she saw that I was vigilant of what was going on.

"I will see you downstairs Jon," Mom said and left.

I tucked her in and sat at the head of the bed with her. She rolled onto her side facing me.

"I hate being alone," she said sleepily. "Even before the... even before I hated it."

"I can sort of understand your situation. I spent a year in solitary myself."

"You were in prison?"

"Yeah but the charges were trumped up and I got out," I said.

"I'm glad. I don't think an innocent should ever be locked away."

"Yeah," I said touching her deep auburn hair. "Have you always been a redhead?"

"I think so," she said and lifted up the covers and checked. "Carpet matches the drapes as they say."

"Were either of your parents of Asian descent?"

"I don't really remember, why?"

"Well then you may be in for a shock," I told her.

I got up and went to the bathroom and retrieved a hand held mirror for her.

"Show me," she said a little more strength in her voice now.

"Okay but be prepared," I warned her as I handed her the mirror.

She flipped the mirror around and gazed long and hard at her reflection. She didn't cry out or scream she just took it all in. She examined her eyes, the shape of her face and the coloring of her skin. Then she tore off the nightgown and I turned away. I heard her soft footfalls as she raced to the bathroom and I closed the door to give her some time alone. I heard the water in the shower start. I moved into the bathroom and saw her curvy silhouette.

"I need a shower in the worst way," she said. "Can you help me wash my hair?"

"I could call one of the maids," I replied.

"What fun is there in that," she moaned. "...Besides how many guys get the first crack at a woman who has been locked up for so long?"

"Oh boy, I really shouldn't..."

"MMMMMMMMMMMM I'll let you do anything you want and I do mean anything as a reward of course."

"Oh boy, I really should..."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM I'll let you shave my pussy for me."

"Damn."

I stripped down and slipped into the shower. She was struggling to wet her hair so I stood behind her and helped. When she bent down and her ass touched my cock it was like fireworks going off. I looked down and all I had to do was pull back and thrust forward and I would be ball deep in this crazy bitch. Then she stood up and turned to face me wearing that evil fucking smile. I wrapped my hand around her throat and tilted her head back for her. Instead of becoming alarmed she bit her lip and let out a low deep moan. My resolve was melting away like ice in the middle of August. When all of her hair was wet enough I let go of her and spun her around.

"I like a man who takes charge," she said meekly.

I grabbed the bottle of shampoo and just poured until there were enough suds. I knelt down and worked my way up her sculpted legs, her shapely ass, that lovely back of hers until I was standing again. I had scrubbed, rubbed and worked the shampoo deep into her wet hair. Then I slid my fingers into the hair near her scalp and the back of her neck. It was the last that needed work. The evil bitch rubbed her ass against my cock while my hands were occupied. She managed to trap my cock between her thighs. If she were to bend over and shove her ass backwards my dick would easily slide right into her. Half of me wanted that so damn bad and the other half knew I would be fucking doomed if it happened. Just as she was about to bend over I tore my hands from her hair and spun her around again.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,764 Followers