Evil Dead 69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy yelled down, "Pamela, are you alright? "

"Yeah, I guess so." I replied. My head and ass were in pain. I was petrified to move with this ghoul thing playing with my tits.

Mike yelled down, "What you have here is your basic reanimated corpse possessed by a duel Ishtar. It is both the goddess of love and god of war. It will either want to make love to you or decapitate you. I suggest to attempt to seduce it, satisfy it and allow the spirit to move on. And you need to hurry. Because when it nears daylight Ishtar will fully become the god of war and there won't be an option."

It looks like I had no choice. I had to seduce the possessed ghoul or die. I reached behind my back and pulled down the zipper on my costume. I stood up and let my dress fell to the floor. The guys up above were shining their flashlights on my body, as expected. The ghoul got a good look at me naked as he began to rub his loose-skinned hands on my bare tits and pussy.

His hands were icy cold as his finger entered my pussy. My pussy had been so lubricated from my previous fucking; it slid in and out real nice and easy. The coldness was an actual turn-on. Have I become that much of a slut that I like to fuck possessed dead things?

The rotting pants on the ghoul came off and revealed a huge organ. I really expected something small and shriveled. This guy must have been an ancestor of my boyfriend, Billy Biggerstaff. I imagined he was a friendly Biggerstaff ancestor of Billy. I went down on my knees, using my dress as a kneepad and convinced myself I needed to give this ghoul the blowjob of a lifetime, or afterlife time as the case may be. I just hoped his cock didn't come off in my hand. That might present some problems.

His organ was huge, blue, and with strange bulges. I played with his balls as I licked the exterior of his cold rod. It was like a flesh tasting Popsicle. The damn thing got bigger as I licked it. I hesitated taking his cock in my mouth. What if it came? And what would his cum be like?

I gave his icy dick a good licking before putting the tip in my mouth. Of course once in my mouth, instinct took over and I just sucked away. I could feel the tension building in his balls as I alternated between fondling and sucking them.

Then all of a sudden without warning he shot a load of "whatever" into my mouth. I was afraid to swallow and I allowed the ooze to dribble out my mouth and down my chin. I appeared to be your run of the mill green mint tasting cum.

I hoped I would be able to leave at this point, but the ghoul grabbed me with superhuman strength turned me upside down. He held me as he ate my pussy. His dick was hard again and in my face. This guy was definitely a Biggerstaff. Billy is the only guy I know who could do this. I sucked his cock as if it was Billy's hoping this time I would be let go afterwards.

The flashlights up above were moving all around as the ghoul and myself were engaged in a standing 69. His cold tongue drove my pussy crazy. I gobbled down his dick as if my life depended on it, and it did.

At this point the guys gave encouragement, "Suck that dick!" Billy shouted.

"Atta girl Pamela, eat that cock. Give him that wet sopping pussy," Mike hollered.

The cheers from the boys aroused me more as I wanted another load of green mint cum. This time I would swallow it.

"Daddy Ishtar wants his cock sucked?" I teased. "I'll suck your cock and swallow like a good little girl."

His blue monster was slamming into the back of my throat as his tongue moved across my pussy like a live Biggerstaff. My body shivered with orgasm after orgasm. This was my best Halloween ever. I could see where necrophilia would be a tough habit to break. My mind started to wonder if Mike could bring back all the biggest dicks in history. I imagined a gangbang of possessed ghouls with huge green mint filled dicks.

I would sucking on one dick and another and another while being fucked by a huge pecker. I could become the Queen-whore of the Dead. My pussy quivered at every flick and lick of his icicle tongue against my clit. It wasn't long before his cock surged and green mint ooze and filled my mouth. The cum tasted like a frozen peppermint patty. I worked his cock to get every drop of cream.

The ghoul was still not satisfied. He took my body and flipped me around like I was paper. He grabbed my hips and legs and fucked me from a standing position.

My pussy was stretched, but was able to accommodate the odd sized dick. The ghoul suddenly fell backwards onto the floor. He laid there on top of my dress, still fucking me. I was on top being held in place by his icy grip as he fucked my pussy. I was riding him rodeo style.

The boys cheered me on as their lights flashed across my bare chest. "Ride that cock! Go Pamela go!" They shouted in unison.

The ghoul grabbed my tits again, just like he did when he started out. I rode up and down as my pussy tightened up around his throbbing blue cock. As his hands worked my tits and tweaked my nipples I reached around and grabbed his balls.

This caused yet another superhuman eruption of his cock which blew green ooze into my quivering pussy. He had cum again.

Then in true manly fashion the ghoul rolled over and went to sleep, not that I really wanted to cuddle. I was able to put the ladder back up in place. The ghoul was laying on my costume. I made the sensible decision not to disturb him and exited the pit naked.

I am sure that would have been a pleasant sight for him, to watch my bare naked ass wiggle up the ladder, but alas my poor ghoul was passed out.

I had got out of there just in time as daylight was about to break. The guys helped me off the ladder as I stood there naked. I was a bit petrified. Billy pulled the ladder out the hole so the ghoul couldn't follow us. Mike used this opportunity to use his camera phone to take close-up shots of my pussy.

"I need to see the exact color of his cum, "he explained.

"What's going to happen to him?" I asked as I pointed to the pit.

"Come full sunlight the possession will end," Mike explained. "At least I think. I have never seen this type of possession before."

Billy dropped me off at my place naked to the delight of my dad and brother. I was wondering what Billy was going to do to top this next Halloween.

12