Evil Intent

Story Info
Just a little bit of blackmail.
3.3k words
4.16
93.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

There was no doubt in my mind at all. It was Mrs. Robeson, at first it flashed into my mind that it was just someone who looked a little bit like her.

Curious, I wandered over by some very large stone pillars that were obviously a decoration for the hotel, the potted plants I stood behind were plastic also.

From that vantage point I could look up to where Mrs. Robeson sat, her slightly bald headed husband sat across from her, leaning forward saying something.

The smile on her face made it quite clear that she knew exactly what she was doing.

From the way she was sitting at a tiny table next to the railing, I could see right up her short dress.

I could also tell there was nothing at all on underneath it.

Mrs. Robeson was the object of every fantasy I had going to high school, everything about her, even the way she smelled was an excitement.

It wasn't just me, every other boy in our classes felt the same way, of that I was completely sure.

I will bet I beat off in the school rest room at least a hundred times thinking about her.

There she sat, her hairless pussy on display for me!

Almost without thinking, I flipped up my cell phone and took three quick photos.

+++

It had been at least 3 years since I last saw her, graduation came with all of the things a young man must do to join life and the work force.

That was what I was doing in Reno, I had a meeting earlier in the day, an interview for a job.

The coastal town I grew up in had very close to zero opportunities, I either tried to get on at the local paper mill or I got on a boat and went out into the ocean to try and catch something.

I even did work for a few weeks cutting up fish, when I realized that there isn't enough soap on planet Earth to get the smell off I quit that job.

Earlier that day the man had stood up and shook my hand.

"Welcome aboard!" He told me. It meant a solid salary, benefits, I was now a part of the corporate world. The two years of college got me an Associate's degree and the scrimping, saving, hard work had paid off.

Then back at the hotel and casino, I happened to look up and there she was!

Mrs. Barbara Robeson! The object of every single fantasy I ever had.

Her body was amazing, large bust, slender waist, round buttocks that up until then I had only seen covered with cloth. Her brown hair with reddish highlights flowed down over her shoulders, her high cheekbones made her face perfection.

But she was conservative, no sign was ever given that she ever noticed what she was doing to every single young man in her class.

Not a hint of anything ever going on at all, the community was extremely conservative and after all, Mrs. Robeson was a school teacher.

Now here I was, looking up at her, her bare pussy on display, her legs open enough to allow anyone who did glance up to see that clearly.

Her husband glanced down and saw me looking up at her, I had seen him perhaps twice in my life and both times from a distance.

He grinned broadly, I suppose it was obvious that I was looking.

Then he leaned forward and whispered something to her, she turned in her seat slightly, and opened her legs even more. Barely twenty feet to where I stood, I was missing nothing at all.

When she glanced down with a sly smile on her face at me, I saw it took her a moment. A look of surprise crossed her face, her legs closed quickly and both hands came down to tug at her hemline.

She said something to her husband, he turned and looked at me standing there. His face had a look of discomfort.

That was the moment that I understood. Mrs. Robeson was doing some flashing deliberately and she and her husband were getting off on it.

I grinned to myself, that was fun and exciting. It isn't every day a man gets to look at a bare pussy right out in public, especially one that he would have done anything, and I do mean anything to get a look at just a couple of years earlier.

Figuring the brief showtime was over, I went on up to my room.

I couldn't help myself, I had myself in hand and that vision in my mind within seconds. The cell phone photo was tiny but the picture was clear.

+++

About two hours later I found myself down on the casino floor, there was a row of penny machines so I sat down to fiddle around.

I quickly figured out that if I hit the big button it was $2.50 and that was way out of my budget so I was playing just 5 lines at a penny each.

A couple of times some things popped up that didn't make much sense and the machine said "Big win!" and paid me a quarter or 50 cents. Once it was a whole dollar, but my original ten dollar bill was being eroded.

Someone sat down beside me, I glanced over.

Mrs. Robeson!

Her expression was mildly flushed, I probably did myself a little bit. The familar smell of her filled my nostrils.

"Dennis. I remember you from class, it's nice to see you. May I talk to you a little bit?" She asked.

"Hi. Sure, what's up?" I asked.

"Look. I know you...saw that...So I am just worried. You know I teach and if something like this gets back to the school I could lose my job."

I opened my mouth to tell her that of course I wouldn't say anything but then an evil thought popped right into my head.

No way would I ever get a chance like this again.

"I know you were doing that deliberately." I told her.

She flushed mildly.

"Why do you?" I pressed a little bit, hell, I really had the upper hand here.

"It's for Jack? He gets a kick out of it, I guess I do too a little bit. We always go far away where no one knows us."

"Yea, I have heard of things like that." I grinned at her.

"You won't tell anyone, will you?" She asked.

"Well, I guess not. I did kind of like it."

A brief smile crossed her face, then the serious look returned.

"You took some pictures, didn't you?"

I didn't realize that she saw that, apparently she had.

"Yea."

"I need you to give me those. Please?"

"What's in it for me?" I asked.

"I can give you some money."

"I don't want your money." I reached out and touched the button on my machine, won 50 cents again.

"What do you want then?" Mrs. Robeson appeared to have collected herself again, she was looking at me intently.

"How about you come up to my room and show me everything?" I smirked at her.

She stared at me long enough that I felt my face flush slightly.

"You have to be kidding. You want me to put on a private show for you?"

"Yea, why not? If you want the pictures, that is."

She didn't sound upset at my suggestion, it emboldened me.

"You have already seen me." She said.

"That wasn't enough. I want to see everything."

Mrs. Robeson looked away for a moment, then she sighed.

"If I do, you won't touch me? Just look?" She responded after a moment's hesitation.

"Yea, I will just look."

"And you will delete the pictures?"

"Sure, I will do that."

"Just a minute. Please don't leave." She got up and walked down the row of machines, around the corner. I figured she was going to tell her husband, I came very close to taking off.

She was back in just a couple of minutes.

"OK. Come on, let's go then." She stood there expectantly.

Wow. She was really going to do this? I pushed the cash out and got my $6.00 pay slip.

We got onto the elevator, pushed the button for my floor. She stood there, not saying a word.

At my room, I fumbled with the key card and finally got the door open, standing aside to let her into my room.

She stopped in the middle of the room, it wasn't much but all I could afford.

"I have never done anything like this before, Dennis." She turned to me.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked, suddenly unsure of what to say. I had a bottle of wine.

"This isn't a date, Dennis. You sit down over there in that chair, and stay there, OK?" That was more like the Mrs. Robeson I remembered, she always had an in charge attitude in class.

I went over and sat down.

"Where is your camera?" She held out her hand.

I reached into my pocket and handed her my cell phone, she opened it and quickly scrolled through the photos. I actually would have liked to keep those, the last pic I took I had used the telephoto option and it was spectacular.

"God." She muttered, hitting the delete button. Then she threw the phone on the bed.

She stood there and looked at me.

"Well?" I asked. I halfway expected her to just leave.

She let out a sigh.

Her hands came up to her blouse, quickly tripped the buttons. She slid that along with the soft vest she wore off her shoulders, she had on a plain white bra.

Then she looked at me, already my mouth was hanging open and I had an erection so hard it was beginning to hurt.

Her hands came down and lifted the hem of her skirt, she hooked her thumbs at her hips and slid her hose and panties down, stepped out of them.

Reaching down, she turned her skirt so the catch was in front, unhooked it and dropped that also.

There Mrs. Robeson stood, naked except for her white bra.

"Well?" She asked.

"Is this what you wanted?"

"Yea, I...uhhh. Can I see your...?" I pointed at her bra.

She reached back and tripped it, slid it forward off her shoulders.

I was surprised, her tits were nowhere near as large as they looked when she was dressed, I realized there had to be a good inch of padding in there.

She stood there looking at me, I sat there looking at her. Neither one of us said a word.

"Lord you are beautiful!" I finally managed.

"Well, is this enough then?" She asked me.

"Can you maybe turn around and...bend over?" I asked. My voice was shaky now.

"You want to see my...?" Her eyes widened.

"Yea!" I grinned.

"God." She turned around, bent over and looked at me between her legs. Then she reached back and spread her butt cheeks open. I could clearly see the bead of moisture come out of her and slide slowly downward.

That was so hot my breath caught in my throat. Mrs. Robeson was showing me everything, right down to the tiny mass of flesh that bulged out alongside her puckered brown button!

I had to clench my own butt cheeks to keep from cumming in my pants.

She stood up and turned. One eyebrow went up, her eyes now had a sly look.

"Let me use your phone." She said.

Completely naked, no sign now of being concerned.

I nodded. I was trying to look at everything at once.

She picked it up, punched in some numbers. Her eyes fell on me again, a soft smile crossed her lips. I managed barely to not bring my hands up to my lap to cover the lump I was making.

"Hi, honey."

"Yes, I am here in his room."

"Nothing yet, he just wanted to..see me in exchange for the pictures."

"Yes, I am. I already did. He is sitting right here."

"I have no idea, he is still fully dressed."

"Jack, I know you do. But this is way more than...?"

"Are you sure, honey? I don't want anything to ever come between us."

"All right. But just remember, it's your idea."

"OK. About an hour I guess. I will meet you at our room. I love you." She closed the phone, tossed it on the bed.

"Stand up, Dennis." She had that firm tone in her voice again.

I stood up.

"We are going to do this." She told me.

She reached out and undid my belt, opened my jeans and tugged them down so fast it was almost a surprise. I managed to get my feet out of them without falling down as she tugged me over to the bed.

I found myself on my back, Mrs. Robeson slid up on top of me, one knee on each side. She reached down and grasped my erection, a few wriggles of her hips and I was buried inside of her.

Her insides felt puffy, sloppy wet.

Her hands came down and pinned my shoulders, her breasts were swinging back and forth. I reached up to feel them.

It would be swell to say it went on for hours and hours but it was closer to ninety seconds. By the way her belly turned red and her nipples became like little needles I was reasonably sure she got off.

I came so hard that she grunted when I blasted off.

When I calmed down, she was looking down at my face. Then she lifted up and moved over.

For perhaps two minutes she lay there on her side, breathing heavily.

"You aren't that big but god damn were you hard!" She said with a titter. Then she reached over and grasped my penis again.

She used her hands on me expertly and being young and virile, I was up for another much longer session in seconds.

I even managed to get on top that time. Mrs. Robeson had her legs spread so widely that my pubic hairs were plastered with her juices, making a squishing noise on her each time I thrust.

She whimpered at one point, her hips swinging upwards to mash against me.

Again I blasted off, it was beyond belief. Her body lifted and pressed, held there as wave after wave exploded out of me.

Sweating profusely, I pressed as firmly as I could, trying to keep my softening penis inside of her.

This was amazing! I had just got done fucking Mrs. Robeson, something I would never have even dreamed would ever happen.

Again she lay there on her side, one hand flicking my penis back and forth. I had my hand between her legs, two fingers inside of her. Her hips kept twitching upwards, she felt so good inside I wanted to just leave my hand there.

"Wow." She mumbled.

I grinned, feeling proud of myself.

"Jack has asked me several times if I would do this with someone else but I never did. Sometimes we do things like you saw, it makes him happy." She told me.

"It was fun, thank you." I told her.

She giggled at that, sitting up.

"I can't believe I just fucked one of my students! Hell, I haven't been with anyone but Jack since back in college."

She laughed again.

"I remember you from class, you were always looking at me."

"Yea, you are so beautiful I couldn't help myself."

Mrs. Robeson reached out and tousled my hair.

"You get an "A", OK?" Then she broke out in hysterics.

I lay there as she took a quick shower, came out and dried off. Naked in front of me, unconcerned.

"Amazing, that pretty little thing of yours is hard again!" She said with a titter.

I really didn't mind her saying that.

I was also thinking I wanted to fuck her some more but she got dressed and left.

"I love you." I said quietly to the closed door.

Much later on I was back downstairs, I looked over and Mrs. Robeson was coming down the escalator with her husband, holding hands. They went over to a blackjack table and sat down.

She had on a very low cut top and short skirt.

Beautiful.

It crossed my mind to wonder if she had any panties on, then she looked over and saw me, smiled broadly.

Glancing around, she saw no one was paying any attention, so she shifted in her seat to face me, spread her legs for an instant.

It was very clear that she didn't have anything on under her skirt. Her husband looked over her way and saw what she was doing, then he turned and looked directly at me.

He just grinned, reached for his cards.

I watched as she turned back to the game also.

They both lost that hand, the dealer slid out a new round of cards.

I wandered off. My mind was whirling.

I wanted desperately to be with Mrs. Robeson again.

The next morning I was on an airplane, headed back to the coast to gather up my few possessions, rent a van and move.

Now at my new apartment outside town, life settled in, as normal as normal can be for a single male living in a crazy city like Reno.

+++

Weekends I drive down to the casino, plus I visit others. I tell myself I go there to play, maybe meet someone but that's not quite true.

Looking, always looking. I never saw Mrs. Robeson again, as far as I know she is still teaching at that high school 700 long miles away.

That was evil of me, making her come to my room and undress in exchange for the pictures. Why I did that I don't know, it was all on impulse. It also was not very nice of me but I don't feel guilty.

What did happen was amazing.

The only problem is that Mrs. Robeson is my fantasy, and she probably always will be. I am still single, no other woman quite fills the bill.

Not yet, anyway.

I am not sure what I want in a woman. One that will flash in public perhaps? Oddly that idea does not turn me on yet the idea of a woman doing that for me does.

One that will go with other men? No way in hell would I like that, but Mrs. Robeson?

Married? To me, married women are off limits, yet somehow with Mrs. Robeson it was...right?

I did not fuck her, she simply fucked me. That was the most incredible thing that ever happened to me.

I have even been with a few others now, not that many.

Not one of them even came close.

Perhaps there are none like her? It has now been nearly a decade, and she is still in my head every single day.

She has to be well into her forties by now.

Maybe one day I will go home, drop in for a quick visit to my old high school.

Probably not. No point in interfering with her life, all that happened was just something that did.

My life will never be the same.

++

Looking around the casino, I spotted a nicely dressed woman, she was perhaps 10 or 12 years older than me.

I sat down on the machine next to her, slid in a twenty.

"Doing any good?" I asked her.

She looked over at me, smiled. I saw the flash of a diamond on her finger, then realized it was on her right hand. The top of her breasts were visible at the slightly open throat of her blouse.

"Not yet. Have you hit anything?" I saw her glance quickly up and down, inspecting me.

"Just starting." I told her, letting my eyes meet hers for a moment.

She smiled again, one hand slid up and idly brushed back her hair. She reached out and touched the button.

I grinned to myself.

I wondered if this lady had any panties on?

Who knows?

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers