Evil Twin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen's cock began to piston in and out of her pussy. With each thrust his cock went deeper and brushed harder against Tiffany's clit. Tiffany's moans increased as they fucked faster and harder. Stephen continued to slam deep inside his sister. Their mouths locked in a long kiss.

The breathing of the siblings had become rapid. Stephen's cocked pounded Tiffany's pussy. Tiffany's arms wrapped around her brother's neck and her feet and around his waist. Her hips match his thrust to increase the motion. She started to tense.

"More, more..." moaned Tiffany.

Stephen answered with one more powerful thrust into his sister. That motion was enough to send Tiffany over the edge. Her pussy started to contract and form a vice like grip on her brother's cock. It pulsed as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss washed over her.

As soon as he felt his sister begin to orgasm, Stephen start to cum as well. His load exploded deep inside Tiffany's pussy. This only increased the pleasure that Tiffany felt. Another orgasm washed over her. She let out a primal scream as her last orgasm flooded her body.

The two collapsed next to each naked exhausted on the rug. Stephen had a satisfied grin as he looked at Tiffany. She returned the look over at her brother and lover and smiled. Somewhere a doll had a similar smile.

12