Evil Twins Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patti offered Karli a nightgown, but she declined as she always slept au natural. Patti said she would try it herself. The two of them got into bed naked and soon fell asleep. Sometime during the night, Patti felt Karli's warm hands on her tits then moving slowly down to her pussy. She felt Karli's warm body pressed against her back as she explored her body ever so slowly. Her mind flash back to Cleopatra giving her an orgasm, she wondered if Karli would do the same for her.

Karli softly kissed her neck as she moved her hand to her wet pussy lips. Her finger slowly circled her clit, occasionally touching it, sending waves of pleasure through her.

Patti moved slightly to allow greater access to her pussy, carefully moving as not to startle her. She wasn't sure if Karli was awake or sleeping, was she aware of what she was doing or just some sleep state actions. No words were exchanged, just gentle caresses until Patti moaned in pleasure.

"You like that?" Whispered Karli.

"Yes, please make me cum."

Karli didn't need to be asked as she continued to explore her bedmates most private places one stroke at a time.

Suddenly a thought flashed through Patti's mind, how do I reciprocate? Do I just wait until I cum then do the same to her or just roll over and go to sleep like my husband used to do.

When she finally orgasmed, Karli snuggled in and held her tightly until they both fell asleep.

Chapter 12

Patti awoke to the smell of coffee and bacon, Karli was up already dressed and making breakfast.

"I woke up and figure that I better get ready for the police." Karli said matter-of-factly.

"I know that little pervert contacted the police or campus security about my whacking him with the statue."

"You really think he will do that?"

Before she could answer, the phone rang; it was Kyle calling her on her cell phone. She said a lot of Oks in response and finally hung up with a "Thanks for calling."

"That was Kyle, he was just checking to see if I was OK and back home. He said the fraternity president was trying to identify who struck a member in the head last night, but they could not identify the cat girl. They didn't want to get the campus police involved for fear of bad publicity. So they are going to drop it and reprimand the fraternity brothers for having a rowdy party."

"Whew, it sounds like you're home free."

"Yeah, but we're not ever going back to that town."

Karli breathed a deep sigh of relief as she stood in Patti's kitchen sipping a cup of coffee.

As she reached out to hug Patti, "Patti, I am so sorry about what happened, I had no idea the twins would do that to us."

"I know that we never want to get put in that position again. It could have gone so wrong, we both could have ended up in jail or been on the front page of the paper."

Karli, "I could see the headlines now; naked Cheerleader cat attacks a frat boy."

Patty laughed in response, "yeah, it might have made the evening news for sure."

While they were eating Patti tried to steer the conversation to what Lyle had on her. Figuring that she owed Patti an explanation after what the twins put her through, she reluctantly opened up to Patti.

"After my husband's death, I became very depressed and missed him and his caresses. I did a lot of drinking just to get through the day, but the nights were so lonely and I longed for his touch. Moreover, I especially missed the sex; he was a good lover with a good size cock."

Pausing as she started to cry, "I made a drunken mistake, or I want to blame it on the alcohol or something. Anyway, I found myself in bed one night with Kyle, I wanted his big cock. He was asleep and I found his cock partially out of his boxers and started sucking it like my husbands, for a second, I thought I was sucking him. I continued on until he was rock hard and I mounded his cock while he was asleep."

Patti listened intently while her mind created the scene in her head, she tried to imagine Kyle's huge cock and how it looked while he slept. She could feel her juices starting to flow as Karli talked about Kyle's huge cock.

"Kyle didn't wake up until I started to moan, he felt so good inside me. I was ready to cum, when Lyle caught me."

He yelled, "What the fuck mom, what are you doing with Kyle?"

"That woke up Kyle, you can imagine his surprise to find his naked mom riding his cock. My passion took control over my shame and I continued to pump him a few more strokes until he shot his load in me. It was so wonderful, but so taboo."

Patti looked at Karli in shock as the story evolved; Karli fucked her own son in front of the other one. Then the enormity of the story hit her, that's why Lyle had issues with his mom. Was he jealous of Kyle for getting to fuck his mom or was he mad at her for taking advantage of his brother?

"After that Lyle started to humiliate me whenever he got the chance, when I first confronted him, he told me he had pictures of me fucking Kyle. I thought he was bluffing until I found one printed out and left in my dresser drawer next to my vibrator with a note. Use this picture when you fuck yourself at night."

Karli took a sip of coffee and continued, "Lyle somehow got it in his head that I was in love or something with Kyle, beyond the normal mother's love for her son. He thought that I wanted Kyle to replace his dad and be my lover. It was becoming apparent that Lyle was having emotional problems with what happened. Kyle on the other hand didn't seem to be affected by what happened and said he understood that it was just grief and alcohol that overcame me that night."

"Whew, Karli that's some story, I had no idea. I don't know who to feel sorry for, you, Lyle or Kyle. You all got hurt."

"Now you know what fucked up neighbors we are, I am sorry that you got involved with the twins."

Chapter 13

After breakfast, Patti suggested that they lounge around the pool and enjoy the sun. After a while, Patti got the suntan lotion and offered to put some on Karli's naked body. As she put lotion on her back, rubbing it down to her ass cheeks, she felt a closeness to Karli. When she did her front, she rubbed her breasts and ran her fingers around her dark areolas watching her nipples harden. She was arousing Karli and she enjoyed doing it. Once her hand slipped down to her mound and over her labia, she had the urge to kiss her clit. She buried her face in between her legs and lapped her juices amazed at the taste of her sex. It was the first time she ever made love to a woman; she loved making Karli moan in pleasure.

Karli put her hand on Patti's head guiding it to the pleasure spots, she let go when she started her first of many spasms. Patti felt a sense of pride at her first time giving a woman an orgasm.

Karli finally spoke, "You know Patti I have the feeling we are going to be the best of friends."

12