Faunus Fantasies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HOLY SHIT! SHIT THAT'S GOOD! FUCK MY ASSHOLE! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD! GIVE ME THAT COCK! OH! OH! AH! YES! OH GOD YES! FUCK! OH GOD NOW NOW NOW! AAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEE!"

We collapsed onto the bed, my stiff dick still in her butt, both of us breathing hard.

"You didn't finish," she said. "I need to feel your cum in my ass."

I resumed fucking her beautiful ass, squirting on a little more lube, just to be on the safe side. She bucked back against me as I fucked her. Another orgasm hit her, her ass gripping me tight. I bellowed as I came, shooting load after load into her rectum. I flopped down on top of her, kissing her shoulders and neck.

"Oh yeah," she said. "That was great. I really needed that."

* * *

After a quick shower and breakfast, we were ready to go, her suitcase in the trunk.

* * *

Back at her place, I set her stuff down and was surprised to see her closing the door with us both still inside.

"Don't worry, Mike Moller, I'm not going to try to get a bonus fuck out of you."

Busted.

"What tipped you off?"

"Your smell. I wasn't sure until last night cuddling. I know your aroma. Did you know I stole two of your dirty shirts from the laundry before you moved out? I'd take them to bed with me and just smell them to feel less alone."

She hugged me.

"This has been wonderful, seeing you again," she said. "I know we can never go back to what we had -- I really screwed the pooch on that count -- but tell me something?"

I held her tight.

"Sure," I said.

"Can we see each other again? I don't mean as lovers. Coffee? Maybe dinner once in a while? I've missed you more than you can know. I hired Faunus so I could pretend we were together again, that you were back in my life. Imagine how surprised I was to find out it was really you."

I smoothed her hair and hugged her.

"Yeah," I said. "I'd like that. I hated you for so long, but knowing even just a little of what you were going through? I just can't anymore. And while we're at it, can we arrange for me to see the kids sometime soon? It's been a year, I think."

She sniffed.

"That sounds good," she managed to say in a choked voice after a minute. "I'll talk to my parents. They always liked you, you know. It shouldn't be a hard sell."

Releasing me from the hug, she stood on tiptoes to kiss me on the cheek, her face covered in tears.

We chatted for a few more minutes and exchanged contact information. After leaving her place, I returned to Faunus to get my car.

* * *

Before returning to Mel's, I dropped by my condo. In the back of a closet, I located a box I hadn't opened since moving out of the house I shared with Amanda. Crouching over it and slicing open the tape, I prayed I hadn't thrown away the things I was looking for.

There they were, under everything else in the box. Our wedding album, a framed photo of the two of us on honeymoon, and a photo album of our life together. I put the two albums on my bookshelf and set the photo on a shelf in the kitchen, so I'd see it often.

* * *

Back at Mel's house, I found the two of them in the den, binge-watching The Crown and scarfing down Chinese takeout. A stray noodle dangling from her mouth, Claire paused the program while Mel rushed to hug me hard, her face pressed against my chest.

"Are you okay?" she said.

I blew a stream of air upward, thinking.

"Yeah, I am," I said. "In fact, it's like a burden has been lifted off of me."

"We were worried about you," Claire said, stray noodle now absent. "Neither of us slept well last night, thinking about what might be going on."

"Back in one piece, no worse for wear," I said. "Is there any of that Chinese left?"

"I'll get it for you," Claire said, then paused. "Do you want to talk about the gig?"

"Yeah, I do," I said. "Not everything, but the important stuff."

"Gotcha," she said before ducking into the kitchen.

I don't think either of them left my side for more than thirty seconds that entire night.

* * *

"All tens," Eddie said, handing me the customer survey. "That's the long and short of it. I couldn'ta done it, that's for damn sure. And none of my exes would ever pay to have videos of me and them fucking, I can tell you that."

In the free text area, I noted that Amanda had written, "Second best night of my life!"

I suddenly remembered the picture from our honeymoon she submitted when she hired Faunus.

I handed Eddie the folder.

"Thanks, Eddie," I said in a broken voice.

"Hey Mike? You alright?"

"Yeah. Just got a frog in my throat. Nothing to worry about. Catch you later."

I marched out to my car, got in, slammed the door, and wept. Finally, I took one big, final sniff to clear my nose and wiped my eyes with a handkerchief. I started the car and pulled onto the road toward Claire's, where we were all staying that night.

That roasted chicken wasn't going to cook itself, after all.