Excerpt from a Diary

Story Info
Maid describes her day.
3k words
4.21
45k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers

Dear Diary,

Today started out much the same as any other day. I got up at an ungodly hour and went down to the kitchen for breakfast. Naturally I got roped in helping prepare everything. Cook considers us all her personal slaves while she's actually preparing a meal. Still, I did get breakfast while it was hot and fresh, which is more than most people can say. Cook, being cook, couldn't help but get me to do one last chore before I could escape to my normal duties.

"Sally, take this tray up to the blue bedroom. Lord Danvers is staying for a couple of days. Just knock and leave the tray if his valet isn't there to take it. Remember Mrs Forster frowns upon members of the staff entering a guest's room while the guest is present."

Mrs Forster, the housekeeper, frowned upon everything that the staff did, in my opinion. Nothing we do is good enough or as good as she could do it. She treats us all as if we were children. For god's sake, I'm nineteen. I know how to do my work.

I grabbed the tray and wandered off to the blue bedroom, walking along quite smartly so the things didn't get too cold. Personally, I think the guests should make the effort and come to the dining room so they can get the food while it's hot, not that it's my place to suggest such a thing.

I knocked on the door and the door promptly opened. I held out the tray for whoever it was to take it but there wasn't anyone there. Had the door opened by itself? A voice called out.

"Just put the tray on the bedside table. I'll get it in a minute."

Now there's a dilemma for you. Did I obey the injunction not to enter the room while a guest is there or did I obey the guest and put the tray on the table? Deciding a lord outranked both cook and housekeeper I trotted over to the table and put the tray down.

It turned out I should have obeyed the cook and housekeeper, put the tray down, and run. I'd heard the door close as I crossed to the table but hadn't thought anything of it. I certainly thought something about it when I turned around to leave.

Lord Danvers was standing between me and the door. I don't know if he normally slept in the nude, or if this was a special treat for me, but nude he certainly was. He was a big solid man of about forty. Dark hair, hair which was still all tousled from sleeping. When I say solid, I don't mean fat. He just had a lot of beef on him and a lot of it was muscle from what I could see and with him nude I could see a lot.

I could see too much, if it comes to that. The man was sporting an erection and his cock was waving to me, trying to attract my attention. It had to wave as something that small might have been overlooked. Common sense tells me that it was just swaying slightly due to his movement but common sense is rather short of supply when a man's cock is waving at you.

"Your breakfast, sir," I said quickly. "If you'll excuse me. . ."

I made to try to go around him but he held out a hand, stopping me.

"No," he said. "I won't excuse you. Hop up on the bed. I'll have my breakfast after I've had some exercise."

I'd opened my mouth to refuse him before he'd even finished speaking but he very rudely interrupted me before I'd said more than a couple of words.

"No," he said. "No, no, no, and a thousand times no. I am not entering into a debate on this. You're going to say sorry and that you don't do that sort of thing and I don't care about that. You're going to protest and I'm going to ignore your protests. You'll threaten to scream and I'll threaten to get you fired. In the end you're going to finish up lying on the bed. We'll just take everything you were going to say as said, and you can get on the bed. Don't worry. I'll leave you a generous tip."

"I've worked here for years. How could you get me fired?"

"You came into my bedroom and propositioned me and turned nasty when I turned you down. You'll be out the door real fast."

I guess this sort of situation is why Mrs Forster doesn't want maids going into guests bedrooms while they're there. He was probably right. The fact that I was in his bedroom was proof that what he said was true.

Furious, but resigned, I climbed up onto the bed with Lord Danvers hopping quite athletically up next to me. The man didn't waste any time. He had my skirts up past my waist in no time flat, stripping off my pants and leaving me naked from the waist down. Just like that he was between my legs and ready.

Foreplay? What's that? Lord Danvers certainly didn't know. He was moving my lips apart and pushing himself into place before I could even say slow down. All I can say is that it's lucky for me that I'm fairly easily aroused. I was juicing up even as he was starting to thrust forward.

I don't think I would have been so annoyed if it wasn't for the fact that he had such a small dick. Not that it is healthy to tell a man that. They're all proud of what they do have even if they haven't got much to be proud off. Now that Lord Danvers had started he was getting on like a rabbit in a hurry. (Barring the fact that the rabbit has a bigger dick.) He bounced and poked and did his best, a poor best though it was.

I'm not an idiot. I made all the right sounds, weeping and wailing and carrying on, moaning that it wasn't fair to inflict such a monster on a poor young maid such as myself. He boasted and crowed and kept on going, telling me it was time I felt what a real man was like. (I made a note to go and find one.)

Eventually he climaxed. Unfortunately, I didn't, but I damn sure made enough noise for a dozen climaxes. He hopped off the bed, strutting around. I almost expected him to flap his arms and start crowing like a rooster. He got out his wallet and gave me a tip that just about made up for his insultingly small cock and I got the hell out of there.

Would you believe it, Diary? I was picked to service Lord Danvers suite. I asked where Lord Danvers was right then and was told he was in the house somewhere. I politely explained that I'd wait until he'd left the house as he didn't like maids in his room when he was there. From the looks that a few of the other maids gave me they knew the opposite was true. Maids didn't like being in his room while he was there.

I was able to stall until Lord Danvers went riding. As soon as he was safely on his horse and heading elsewhere I ran up to his suite and got to work. I cleaned the suite up tout suite, leaving changing the sheets to last. Everything else done I finally got around to the bed.

I stripped off the old linen and started putting on the new. The bed was a large one which had me running around it to get everything right. Fortunately we had big sheets that could be tucked under the mattress. That's what I was doing, bending over the corner of the bed, both hands under the mattress pushing the sheet into place when a hand came down upon my back, pressing me against the mattress.

"What have we here?" asked a masculine voice, not Lord Danvers I was pleased to note.

Now I was understandably startled when I was pinned to the bed like that and I'm afraid I might have shown that in the way I spoke.

"What the fuck?" I squealed and was answered with a laugh.

"Want a fuck? Why, yes, I do believe I do. So kind of you to offer."

"What are you on about?" I asked. "I wasn't offering and you know it. Who is that?"

"Sounded like an offer to me," said the voice. "Ah, I'm Smethers, by the way. Lord Danvers valet."

"Well, Smethers, go and valet somewhere else. I've work to do."

"So do I, alas. So do I. But I still have time to answer your request."

I was thinking what request when I found my skirts rising up and my pants going down. He was going to fuck me!

"I made no such request," I protested. "Don't you dare."

In answer there was a cock homing in on me again. My eyes almost popped out of my head. Again, and it was still the morning. On top of that this time I was being given a COCK. The thing felt huge. Maybe it just felt large compared to Lord Danvers I thought hopefully. No, a little voice said. That thing feels large because it is large. If he's not careful he's going to split you in two.

He was careful. He came in slowly, against my will, mind you, but he came in. And kept on coming in. I was being stretched all out of shape, I was sure of it, and still it kept coming. That thing was reaching places where no man had been before and I wasn't exactly a blushing virgin. I almost groaned with relief when I felt his balls slapping against me.

"God," I groaned. "If that thing was any larger I'd bite down and probably be chewing on it."

He just laughed again and started in on me. I was like, whoa, as he pulled back and came charging back home. My god, he jolted my whole body with that thrust. And he did it again. He was having a fine old time while I was still trying to get my act together.

I did manage to catch up. It only took a few strokes and I was pushing towards him, taking him deep as he thrust into me. Now this was more like it. This was a proper fucking with all the pleasure and excitement that goes with it. (Not that I wanted this. Entirely against my will I would like to point out.)

He was busy pounding into me and I was bucking and pushing against him, squealing and calling him names (you can do that with a valet even if you can't with a Lord), making sure he went as deep as possible with every thrust. I was fortunate that he also had stamina. He was able to keep on going instead of blowing his load and leaving me hanging.

My goodness, but it had been a while since I was so comprehensively fucked. I wasn't sure if I wanted Lord Danvers and his valet to stay away forever or to come back regularly. Perhaps Smethers could get a job here. That way he could attack me with a satisfying regularity. But I digress.

I thought Smethers had been coming in hot and heavy but apparently not. He decided it was time to lift his game and his lifted game damn near lifted me off my feet. It's hard to push yourself against a charging cock when your feet aren't on the ground. Smethers was really picking up steam, banging away like his life depended on it (which it did if I didn't reach the end point), and having a fine old time.

I could feel pressure building up inside me and I was gasping and panting and waiting for that final thrust. If it hadn't been rape I'd have been pleading with him to finish me off, but you can't do that sort of thing during a rape. Just not done, you know?

Still, I wasn't disappointed. He gave one extra hard thrust and that was it for me. I buried my face against the mattress and shrieked, feeling my climax wash over me, carrying me away. I also felt Smethers juices washing around inside me as he let loose.

Then he was pulling out. He slapped my bottom and said, "Anytime you want another, just ask," and he was gone, leaving me to finish off making the bed. (And I didn't ask and he knew it.)

As you can see, dear Diary, my morning was a bit iffy. Not only that, the work around the place never seemed to end. I could have sworn that we'd scrubbed the floors just a couple of days ago but, no, it's been a full week. I got stuck spending the afternoon crawling around the floor with a scrubbing brush and a bucket of water. Fun!

The last floor to be scrubbed was the servant's floor. Naturally. We're always the last. So there I was on hands and knees, scrubbing the floor. Here am I all on my ownsome, working away. Then it was a case of here am I, all on my ownsome, with my skirts billowing around my shoulders and me not as much on my ownsome as I thought.

I twisted about to look behind me, careful not to say 'what the fuck' but definitely thinking it. There was Tony, one of the footmen, standing behind me. Well, kneeling behind me, I guess, and baring my bottom just as fast as he could.

I was think you've got to be kidding. I mean, getting trapped in a bedroom is one thing. The door is closed and you're relatively private. Getting caught in the middle of the corridor on the servant's floor is something else again. Anyone could come past. Imagine being on your hands and knees with a footman's cock up you and the butler or housekeeper come past? It doesn't bear thinking about.

"Are you insane, Tony?" I demanded. "Just what do you think you're playing at? Someone may come?"

That wasn't my only reason for protesting, let me tell you. I mean, a man can't just walk up to you and jerk your skirts up. It's just not done. At least, it's not supposed to be done.

"True," says Tony. "All the more reason for us to get a move on."

Just like that my poor old pussy was being assaulted by another cock. It came charging in, anything I might have to say being totally ignored. What's with the men in this place? Haven't any of them heard of foreplay? Apparently not, going on today's performance.

Foreplay or no foreplay I decided I'd better get with it. I was more worried about getting caught by the housekeeper than the butler. With my luck the butler would have just joined in. So as Tony had already started I just humped by bottom and pushed towards him, feeling him slide smoothly into place. His cock, at least, was more of an average size, although I did wonder what it would be like if he was as big as Smethers. Could men do exercises to grow their cocks larger, I wondered. It would explain Smethers. Lord Danvers, on the other hand, was probably docked as a child. Serves him right.

Tony was certainly making sure that he was doing his bit to finish before we could be interrupted. He was pounding away like crazy and my hips were working overtime trying to keep up with him. I was still feeling superbly sensitive from Smethers's earlier efforts so I didn't mind the frantic activity one little bit. My arousal and excitement started building right from Tony's first thrust and just kept on coming.

Still, he seemed to be trying for the world's fastest fuck. I just hoped he lasted long enough to get me home. Didn't anyone care about making sure the poor female climaxed or was that just a lucky chance? Tony was starting to annoy me with all his bustle.

I timed it nicely. He was pulling back ready for his next thrust and when he reached the full extent of his back-stroke I pulled away a little. His cock popped out as neat as you please. He was all, "Ah, ah, ah," trying to hold my bottom still so he could re-engage while I was wriggling and giggling.

"Maybe if you slowed it down a little, Tony, you wouldn't have these little accidents," I pointed out in an oh-so-sweet voice.

He said something rude but did manage to hold my hips still long enough to get going again. This time he managed to keep things to a more manageable pace. I was almost purring with satisfaction. Now things were going my way. He was still tense in case someone interrupted us but that tension was no match for what I was doing to his cock. Ditto where his cock and my tension were concerned, I guess. It's hard to feel tense when a cock is stroking you so nicely.

Still, it had to end eventually. Tony was gasping and starting to speed up again but that was fine by me. I was ready for him now. He bumped up the speed again and then he was going frantic as he climaxed and that was enough to push me over the edge and I had my own. Truthfully, it was very nice, but I couldn't help comparing it to Smethers's little effort. Not that I'd ever tell them. They both assaulted me. I was forgetting that for a moment.

Tony wandered away (without patting me on the bottom) and I got on with my work.

Dear Diary, that made it three times today that some man with a stiff cock took me by surprise. Three. Am I losing my allure? Maybe I'll do better tomorrow.

Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers