Executive Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Fun and games continue for sons and mothers.
4.9k words
4.58
96.5k
99

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fasthand
fasthand
550 Followers

After catching my breath from having my first "older woman" AND my first "three way" with CEO Cindy and Claire's son Stan, I slowly regained my heart rate and my senses.

After I pulled out of Cindy, she straightened up off of Stan while wiping wetness off of the corners of her mouth. It was a combination of her saliva and Stan's cum as far as I could see. Stan just laid there, catching his breath back as well.

Cindy stood up and my load of cum just ran down her legs. "Oops, looks like I need a quick shower! I think I'll just use the outdoor showers here by the pool. It's not like I need to be shy now, is it?" she laughed.

Mother looked at my glistening dick, coated with both my cum and her boss' juices. "John, I believe you could do with a clean-up as well. Come with me."

With that, Mother just reached over and took possessive hold of my dick and began to lead me to the showers Cindy mentioned. I felt like I was doing the "elephant walk" as Mother never let loose of my dick the entire time we walked. It was only when we arrived at the shower pole that she let go and then only to turn on and adjust the water temp.

Once she found a temp to her liking, she tugged me at the waist to get me under the water spray. As I tilted my head back and let the warm water cascade down my face, Mother had dumped some liquid soap from the dispenser into her hand. She pressed her body front completely against my backside and reached both hands around my torso. Both of her hands went straight to my dick and she began a slow washing and stroking movement, using both hands. I had to prop both hands against the shower stand to keep my balance, the feeling of the circumstances were almost overwhelming.

"Mmmmm, isn't this nice?" asked Mother. "We'll need to try this once we get back home, yes?" All I could do was mutter a "Unh-huh" in response, I was so lost in the moment.

Mother felt my dick was clean enough and she removed both hands from me. Keeping one hand on the middle of my back to keep me in place, she dumped another gob of soap in her free hand. With the soaped hand, she slid her fingers down the crack of my ass, stopping on my asshole. Using two fingers, she rubbed soap all around it, getting a even spread of soap on my opening.

She then used the same two fingers to slowly penetrate my ass slowly. She used a corkscrew motion combined with an in-and-out movement to liberally ensure all of my ass was clean. I thought I had died and went to heaven! The pleasure was simply incredible!

Mother then rinsed her fingers off and used the same technique to rinse the soap out of my ass chute. Only when her fingers came out with no soap on them did Mother pronounce me "clean". She spun me around under the water and then hugged me tight, pressing her perfect b-cup breasts against my lower chest. She smiled up at me with a gleam in her eye, a look that combined pleasure, lust and wickedness. It was a look that I hoped to see a lot more of in the future!

"Having fun yet, John?" Mother asked. I wrapped my arms around her as well, holding her in a close embrace as the warm water rinsed us both off. I looked down at her, seeing how beautiful she was and couldn't resist the urge for a passionate kiss. Apparently she was of the same thought as her mouth met mine halfway. We checked each other's tonsils for a good five minutes before we came up for air.

Mother looked up at me and suggested we ease back to the pool party, get something to drink. I let loose of her, turned off the water and saw Cindy had already departed the shower area as well. Mother and I wrapped our arms around each other's waist as we headed back to the pool area.

As we walked up I noticed things had certainly gotten a little more heated than when we had left. A lot more mothers were totally nude now as were the sons. Clearly the alcohol had helped loosen inhibitions a good bit. Since there was a shortage of chaise lounges for the amount of people we had gathered, many were sitting in pairs. Some were mother/son, some were not. What they did have in common regardless of whom was with whom was all were closely together. Women were in laps, arms around the neck or shoulders of the younger men. Some were reclined back against the front side of the young men, legs played out front in the recliner.

Another thing I noticed was that there were only a couple of women whom still had on their tiny bikini bottoms, all were totally topless. Virtually all of the younger men were nude as well, many sporting hard-ons. I wondered if those with hard-ons were with their mothers or other women and smiled at the thought of both. Conversation abounded across groups of gatherings, no certain cliques appeared to have formed.

Since all the chairs were occupied, Mother and I headed to the bar for something to drink. We both got something tall, cold and fruity. We meandered back to the pool, sitting on the side with our feet in the water. We had sat close to one another, almost without thinking about it. Our warm bodies touched as we gazed out around us. Many couples were in the water as well, some just talking, many in a physical embrace. I again wondered which ones were mother/son and which were not.

I saw Claire again in the water and she wasn't with her son, Stan. She had her legs wrapped around the guy's waist and her arms around his neck. He had cupped her nice ass with both of his hands, giving her additional support. They were kissing and rubbing her body up and down the front of his. Other couples walked or swam around them, basically just watching them but not saying anything to them.

Pretty soon there were more mothers doing the same thing. A few quickly moved into full fledged passionate fucking. The women were going up and down like runaway pistons in a race car. Moans and sighs quickly became shouts and loud grunts as orgasms were reached by the women. Couples were standing in the water talking while two feet away another couple were fucking like banshees. I had never seen anything like it before or since.

It was then Cindy came back on the PA. "Excuse me for interrupting anyone. I have just been told the bathrooms are out of order for the rest of the day. If you ask me, I'd just let it fly whenever the urge hits. That's what I plan on doing. Thank you."

Mother stood up then and said, "Well, that's good timing as that drink went right thru me." I turned my head to look at her and she was standing just next to me but not touching me. She spread her feet a bit and then she began peeing like the proverbial racehorse! I mean it looked like a waterhose had been left on or something. I had to laugh, I mean who would have thought a week ago I would get a close-up view of my beautiful mother peeing in public? She had her eyes closed and let out a soft sigh as her flow trickled to a stop.

"C'mon John, let's go get a refill." I hopped up and we again wrapped our arms around each other. As I looked around the area, I noticed many more mothers were peeing regardless of what they were doing. Some were sitting on a guy's lap and peeing, some were having conversations in a group setting and were just letting it fly, no worries given or taken it seemed. It was simply surreal to watch a coed group of people standing there talking, drinks in hand and several of the women just pissing down their legs. For someone whom had this fantasy, it was an ultimate moment, let me tell you!

We got our drink refills and saw a chair that had become empty so we hurried over to it. Mother made me get in it first since I was easily the heaviest and largest of us. She then plopped her dainty, perfect little ass in my lap, wiggling a bit to get comfortable. Just as soon as she stopped moving, I began to feel her peeing again. This one wasn't the firehose gusher of earlier, but more of a warm constant flow. I wrapped my free arm around her waist and pulled her down on my lap while she continued to pee.

By now I was certainly getting aroused with all of the sensory excitement, never mind having my own mother peeing on my dick. My dick jutted out in front of Mother's crotch like it was her own. She glanced down at it and giggled. "I don't need to wonder what I'd look like with a hard dick of my own now, do I?" I laughed in reply, no longer embarrassed for my excitement.

As Mother finished, she sat her drink down on the table next to us. She moved her legs outside of mine and the chair both. She grasped my hard-on, raised up slightly and guided the head of my dick right to the entrance of her pussy. She then slowly sank her gorgeous body down, enveloping my dick in her tight wet pussy. I quickly sat my drink down and put both of my hands on her hips, allowing them to move with her in her own rhythm. Unlike some of the mothers in the pool, she moved in a slower, steadier pace. I certainly had no objections, I WAS FUCKING MY MOTHER!

We kept up a slow pace for several minutes, enjoying the moment as we both seemed to know we could never again have a "first time" like this one. Mother was facing away from me, so I couldn't see her facial expressions but I could hear her sighs and moans. Then it got even more interesting.

Cindy walked up to us and just stood there for a minute, taking in the sight of my mother slowly going up and down her son's dick. She than sat her drink down on the table and straddled my legs, facing my mother. She scooted closer but not quite touching. I later realized that from where they both sat, their nipples could rub each others'. Cindy leaned forward, kissing my mother. I don't know if Mother had ever kissed another woman prior to this or not, but she never hesitated. She had her tongue in Cindy's mouth like it was the greatest thing she had ever tasted, and maybe it was?

Cindy and Mother broke their kiss, Cindy moved down to take one of Mother's nipples in her mouth. Mother let out an even bigger moan when Cindy latched onto it, suckling on it. Mother had by now placed one hand behind Cindy's head, pulling her even tighter to her breast. Meanwhile Mother maintained her slow, methodical pace of riding my dick, never hurrying.

Mother told me later that Cindy placed one hand on Mother's clit, gently rubbing it. I knew where Cindy's other hand went as I could feel it wiggling under my ball sack, searching for my ass. Apparently Cindy could sense how much I had enjoyed the earlier exploration of my Mother's fingers and wanted to try it out herself. Which was certainly no problem with me! I managed to spread my legs a bit to help her with better access and raised up a bit, which elicited a moan from Mother as it drove me a bit deeper inside her.

Cindy had used Mother's pussy juices to coat her finger, allowing it to slip right inside my ass. She eased her finger in deeper, just wiggling it a bit but not removing it at all. I certainly wasn't going to complain about anything she did or didn't do, I was having way too much enjoyment with two hot, older women fucking me silly!

By now Cindy's fingers and my dick had earned Mother a huge orgasm as she began to shout gibberish. "Aaaarrrgghhh! I'm going to cum! OH!" Mother stiffened up and sank down as far as she could on my dick. By now Mother had both hands behind Cindy's head, pulling it tight against her nipple. Cindy continued to work Mother's clit and kept her finger firmly up my ass.

As Mother came down from her orgasm, she began to pickup her pace. I could no longer resist and took my thumb and placed it against Mother's asshole, rubbing it in a firm motion. After three or four circles, I popped the end of my thumb in Mother's ass, pushing past her sphincter muscle. I kept pushing until it was buried in all the way in, completely inside Mother's ass. Mother picked up her pace even more, riding my dick like a jockey in the Kentucky Derby backstretch.

"Oh, SHIT! I'm going to come AGAIN!" screamed Mother. "Uuuuhhhnnnnn!"

I couldn't take any more and felt my own orgasm quickly approaching. "Mom, I'm gonna cum too!" I shouted. Despite my own orgasm in Cindy's pussy earlier, I began to shoot buckets inside Mother's pussy. I kept my thumb buried as deeply in her ass as I could go, feeling my dick on the other side of her wall. Cindy had also kept her finger buried deep inside my own ass, urging me to shoot even more.

As I felt my spurts end, I slowly slid my thumb from Mothers ass. Mother relaxed her body as Cindy was finally able to release her mouth from Mother's nipple as Mother's hands dropped from behind her head. Cindy slowly slid her own finger out of my ass, softly jiggling my ball sack as her hand came free. She kept it there for a few minutes while we all drank in the intensity of the moment.

Cindy raised up and began another series of soft French kisses with Mother. They had their arms around each other, bodies pressed closely together but in a relaxed way. After a few more minutes, Cindy disengaged, stood up and said, "That was fun, you two. I'm going to mingle for a while, maybe eat some lunch. Catch you guys later."

After Cindy walked off, Mother spun around to face me, my now soft dick falling from her pussy. She pressed the button to let the chair recline almost all the way and laid on top of me. I could feel the warmth of my cum running out of her pussy, onto my crotch. Mother laid her head down on my chest, sighing in perfect contentment. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her tightly to me in a loving embrace that was more lover than mother/son.

Before we had managed more than a few breaths of air, we were joined by Jay, Cindy's son. "I saw you guys with my Mom. I must say that was certainly hot to watch."

Mother turned her head to look at him and the first thing she saw was his hard-on standing up at full attention. Jay was a bit longer than me but about the same thickness I'd say. He was standing right next to Mother so she did what came natural, she reached out and grabbed his dick with her hand.

"John, since you got to do Cindy, would you terribly mind if...?" she said.

"No. No, I guess it would only be fair" I replied.

"Oh, goody! I'll make it up to you somehow, I promise" she said.

Mother than placed her knees on either side of my body, hitching her ass up in the air. She made me spread my legs completely off the chaise lounge, allowing Jay to crawl up behind her and kneel between my legs. Mother's face was now even with mine, allowing her to begin kissing me. Jay grabbed both of her hips as Mother reached back to guide his dick inside her pussy. Mother and I never stopped kissing the entire time this went on.

Since Mother was still slick with both her and my juices, Jay's dick slid right in to the hilt. He pulled back on her hips, impaling her as far as possible. Mother moaned into our kiss, her hands moving to my nipples, twisting them in her passion. Jay began to fuck Mother with a steady pace, no hurry in his movements. My own hands found Mother's breasts, my fingers pinching her nipples as well.

Mother came up for air from our kiss, turning her head and laying it on my shoulder. "Ooooooohhhhhh, God! I haven't been fucked this much since my honeymoon! Unnnnghhhh! Shit, I'm going to cum again!"

Mother began twisting my nipples like they were some sort of a knob. I replied in kind, thinking that she would enjoy some strong nipple play. Apparently she did as she continued her moaning and bucking of her hips. I don't know how Jay managed to either keep ahold of her hips or keep his dick in her with the amount of movement she did but seemingly he did both.

Apparently Jay had been paying attention to when his mother was with us as he took his index finger and stuck it down in Mother's ass. She had enough juices and sweat on her ass crack by now that there was no way lube was going to be needed. Jay wiggled his finger, pressing against her internal wall. Mother told me later she could feel him rubbing his dick with his own finger as his dick sawed in and out of her overheated pussy. This sent her off on yet another string of orgasms.

After another moment of Jay pounding Mother's pussy and fingering her ass, he began to blurt he too was going to shoot. He and Mother both began to scream together as his blast had sent her off onto yet another orgasm. Jay held Mother's hips in a death grip, pulling them back as he emptied his balls into my mother.

As Jay and Mother settled down from what was surely an intense orgasm, they slowly caught their breath. Jay stood up from the chaise and announced he too was going to go find a shower and thanked Mother for the wonderful time. "My pleasure!" replied Mother with a wicked laugh.

Mother scooted back down on top of me as I put my legs back on the lounge. I again held her tightly as she glowed in her post-orgasmic bliss. She purred like a cat for several minutes as she gently rubbed against me. She finally rolled over and sat up, allowing me to once again raise the chair back to a sitting position.

I held Mother in a lover's embrace as we both looked around us at the crowd. By now everyone had either been fucked by someone or were still in the process of doing so. We saw mostly one-on-one male-female, a couple of two-males-one-female, two females with one guy whom seemed to have a small ball bat between his legs and one female and female pairing, which turned out to be Cindy and Claire, whom had already had Cindy's son. I guess she wanted to climb the family tree, so to speak.

Mother and I just laid together and watched the goings on since we certainly had provided a show or two ourselves we thought. We even giggled at the sounds some of the other mothers' made when hitting their own orgasms. Some squeaked like a scared girl while some roared with a passion. It was quite the contrast I thought.

Mother let out a loud sigh and then I felt what was becoming a familiar feeling: she was peeing on me again! I held her tightly while she went, enjoying the feeling of her warm urine running over my crotch and down my legs. I just had a big smile while Mother emptied her bladder from the drinks she'd had earlier.

Once Mother finished her latest peeing, she again laid back against me in a relaxed form. It was then that one of her co-workers came up to us and Mother introduced us. "John, this is Gina. Gina, John. Gina works down the hall from me in accounting. Gina, John is my son."

Gina was obviously there with her son but she looked like she was only about two weeks or so out of college. She stood about five foot nothing and weighed MAYBE a hundred pounds. She was a blonde and had her hair in a ponytail, something I had always lusted over on women.

"John, nice to meet you. I apologize for bothering you and your mother. I was watching earlier and you both seemed to be having a wonderful time together with Cindy." Gina then grinned wickedly and said, "And you certainly had a good time with Jay, huh Jane?"

Before Mother could anything more than smile, Gina continued. "I noticed a bit of something while watching you two and I hope you won't think I'm out of line. But I seemed to have noticed that John sort of rather enjoys having his mother pee on him. Would I be correct on that, John?"

Gina raised her sunglasses after speaking, looking me dead in the eye. I returned her look as I answered her directly. "Well, yes. I admit it's always been a fantasy of mine for having a woman to pee with, or on me. It's certainly a bonus when it's ones mother doing the peeing, wouldn't you agree, Gina?"

Placing her sunglasses on top of her head, Gina says, "Yes, I agree. But what I wondered was if it was possibly something in the family? In other words, perhaps your mother might enjoy it as well?"

Gina had then switched over to looking Mother straight in the eyes. Mother thought for a minute and said, "Well, I hadn't really given it much thought. It seemed to be easy doing it for John because it was easy to see how much he enjoyed it. I admit it was fun peeing in front of people right out in public as well. Did you have something specific in mind, Gina?"

fasthand
fasthand
550 Followers
12