Executive Solutions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked into her eyes.

"Damn bitch you know how to strike a bargain! Nearly a grand in cash and the best tranny fuck I had in a long time! You ever need a short-time pimp and lookout again I'm your man," the man pushed his deflating penis back into his pants and zipped.

The woman was still dazed and confused. She pulled her panties back into place and smoothed her dress. The bump of her penis showed at the front of her sheath dress and she pushed it between her legs and hitched her panties tighter to keep it in place.

"Ok girl. You stay safe now you hear," the man began to walk away.

"Hey!" the woman called after him.

The man stopped and turned around.

"Do you know who I am?" she beseeched the man.

"Sheeit no bitch! That was part of the deal!" the man shook his head and continued on his way.

The woman exited the alley and mercifully found a yellow cab with its vacancy light on cruising the street looking for a fare and she flagged it down.

She climbed into the back seat.

"Where to?" the Pakistani driver looked at her in the rearview mirror.

"Is there a Holiday Inn in this city?" she asked.

The woman was perplexed. She knew nothing about herself but she knew about hotels? She needed somewhere to think.

The driver dropped the flag and accelerated.

They left the decrepit part of the city and entered a well-lit commercial district. The woman saw a shopping mall and an illuminated Kmart sign advertising twenty four-hour service.

"Pull over here and wait," she handed the driver a twenty from the roll in her clutch purse.

"I'll double that when we get to the hotel," she said.

The diver nodded. He looked perplexed but forty dollars for a fifteen-dollar fare was not to be passed up.

The lights in the store were bright and garish and she looked out of place in her evening gown but she paid no attention to the stares of the customers.

She bought cosmetics, toiletries, and in the ladies clothing section, some leggings, a top, underwear and a pair of flat shoes. She also bought a small suitcase.

For a short while she wondered if she should be buying men's clothes, but she was obviously not presenting herself as male, even though she had male genitalia.

She figured she had made enough purchases to make a start, she obviously couldn't go out tomorrow in her evening down.

She stopped at an all-night liquor store and bought a fifth of Jack Daniel's and a carton of cigarettes. She somehow knew that these were her drugs of choice and it seemed logical as both were present in the hotel room where she had regained consciousness.

The taxi driver raised his eyebrows at her as she piled the bags containing her purchases onto the back seat.

"Fuck off Apu, just take me to the Holiday Inn," she hissed, she was tired, confused, and in no need for a confrontation.

The taxi driver stopped out front of the Holiday Inn and with the offer of a further five-dollar tip on top of the doubled fare he helped her inside with her purchases.

The foyer was bereft of customers at this late hour and the woman strode to the counter where a young man was stifling a yawn whilst sliding his finger absentmindedly across his cell phone.

"I'd like a suite if you have one," the woman said fanning three fifty-dollar bills on the counter.

The man worked the keyboard and then slipped a registration card onto the counter.

"We have one suite available madam, if you could just fill this out," he looked her up and down like she was dogshit on his shoe.

The woman knew that she looked like a poorly used hooker and didn't resent his attitude. She knew that she had nothing in her possession that she could use for identification but scrambled around in her purse in the vain hope that she might have missed something that identified her. She found the 'Executive Solutions' business card and dropped it on the counter as she continued to rummage around in her purse.

The young man immediately became alert when he saw the card.

"I'm so sorry ma'am. I'll have your bags bought up to the Ambassador suite," the young man looked alarmed.

He pushed the bank notes on the counter back at her; mystified at the change in attitude she stuffed the notes back in her clutch purse.

"Please enjoy your stay," he swiped a room key to activate it and offered it to the bemused woman with a shaking hand.

He picked up the house phone and uttered some words and a bellhop appeared out of nowhere and picked up her purchases and guided her to the elevator.

The elevator stopped on the 'Ambassador Floor' and the bellhop escorted her to a luxury suite.

The woman showered, still perplexed that she had a woman's body but with a man's genitalia, and changed into a pair of fresh new panties and satin full-slip. She opened the Jack and poured a generous amount over ice.

She opened the sliding door to her balcony and enjoyed a cigarette. She was tired, confused, abused, and suffering from amnesia, but she felt safe. She slipped under the covers of her king-sized bed and was ready to sleep but her mind was racing. She clicked the remote for the TV and selected an all-news station to provide some background noise.

A pretty Asian reporter sat on a stool, her short skirt showing a lot of leg.

"And in breaking news, alleged Mafioso Capo, Franco Delgado, was found dead in a downtown hotel room tonight. Early reports are that he was shot dead by a prostitute and that drugs were found at the scene. CNN contacted his wife for comment but she refused to respond. Stay tuned for updates."

A recent picture of Franco Delgado was projected on the screen. It was the man the woman had found shot in the head in the sleazy hotel room.

"Who the fuck am I?" the woman sobbed.

To be continued

12