Executive Solutions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Passions are running deep as it appears that not only is there another survivor of the State Park Sadist out there; but she might just well have turned the tables on the man responsible for..."

The woman clicked the TV off.

She figured it would take a while for the police to find the man's car. She was four hundred and some miles from the scene of the crime so she would allow herself some time to recover from two days of being used and abused and to do some research and try to find out who the fuck she is and what the fuck she was doing and why.

First she took a long shower, dried herself off, brushed her teeth and slipped into a pair of fresh pantyhose and pulled a pair on nylon briefs over them. She rinsed the panties and nylons she had worn yesterday in the sink and hung them to dry over the shower curtain-rail. She did her makeup and slipped into the thin ratty robe provided by the motel; at least it was clean. She made more coffee and decided to take stock.

She counted out the roll of cash and to her delight realised she had given the black man at the hotel the smaller denomination bills in the roll, the remaining bills were all one hundred-dollar notes and she had just short of three thousand dollars. She put the money aside, she would need it to buy more clothes and some other purchases that she would make today.

She took the pad and pen off the bedside table and wrote 'Executive Solutions?' at the top. She put a line down the middle and across the bottom and wrote what she knew about herself on one side:

'Transsexual, accomplished at sex, accomplished in lethal force, late thirties or early forties, attractive, is linked somehow to ES.'

Then only what she guessed or assumed on the other side:

'prostitute? ex military? ex law enforcement? knows Kelsey Reka?'

Then under the line, the who's and whys:

'why was she in the hotel? why was she supposed to be blamed for the death of Franco Delgado? who is the black pimp? who are the two men who tried to kill her and who do they work for? why does just showing an Executive Solutions business card open so many doors?'

She was lost in thought when there came a soft rapping at her door. She became instantly alert and padded over to the door closing her robe around her. She realised that she had been given access to two guns and kept neither; another why. She looked in the peephole and saw the young man who had been on the desk the night before. She opened the door.

"Sorry to disturb you ma'am but my daddy is riled at me," the young man looked to be just shy of his twentieth birthday and he openly ogled the mature attractive woman dressed only in the tight housecoat and nylons.

The woman grinned; every young man's dream was to fuck Mrs Robinson. She looked around and saw that there was no one in the proximity and she took the lad by the arm and pulled him into her room. The young man's nostrils flared at the scent of soap, makeup, ladies deodorant and perfume. The room smelled feminine and the woman's proximity to him was provocative. The bulge in his jeans was evident.

"Anyway daddy is pissed that I let you check in without any ID given that you paid cash and all," the boy blushed and looked down at his shoe.

The woman summed up the problem and formulated the obvious solution intuitively.

She lifted the young man's chin so that he looked at her.

"Yeah what I did was wrong," the woman allowed her robe to fall open so that the man could see that she was dressed only in silky tan nylons and pink nylon panties.

The boy gasped and stared away.

She lifted his chin again so that she could look him in the eye.

"You know what a transsexual woman is?" she whispered and the boy looked at her ruby-red lips as she spoke.

The boy nodded tentatively.

The woman tilted her head and gave him an inquiring look.

"Chicks with dicks is what they call them on the Internet," he sighed.

"And you look at them on the Internet? You ever wonder what it would be like to be with one?" she took a half step closer and the boy nodded and blushed.

This is too fucking easy, the woman thought to herself.

She bought a hand to the back of the boy's head and pressed her face to his, kissing him softly at first and then she pressed her whole body against him and kissed him wantonly.

The boy began to shake and she guided him over to the bed before his knees gave way; she fell on top of him and bought his hand to her breast while she kissed him.

"Oh lordy!" he moaned.

She let him fumble with her breasts a while, eventually getting her nipples hard while she kissed him and stroked his hardon through his jeans but she didn't think he would last much longer. She pried herself loose and unbuckled his pants and shucked them down his legs; he pulled off his t-shirt revealing a lean but well-muscled chest.

"You take off your jeans the rest of the way and I'll right back," she leapt off of him and she saw the look of disappointment on his face.

She raced into the bathroom and squirted a good splodge of motel-supplied body lotion into her hand and rubbed it inside and around her sphincter. She took the little vial with her and stopped briefly at the wardrobe to slip on the red high-heels she had kept and then she sauntered over to bed.

The gorgeous mature woman with the long legs clad in silky hose and pretty little pink slinky panties, pert titties, pretty face, black hair with red highlights, approaching the boy on those red high-heels was every adolescent's dream.

The boy was naked and his cock stood up like a periscope. For a lanky young man he had a decent schlong. He was well tanned all over and his hair was sun-bleached.

The woman smiled at him as she approached the bed, swaying seductively.

"Hot damn!" she boy whooped.

"Hot damn indeed," the woman grinned as she sat on the side of the bed and reached for his cock and lowered her face to his.

He showered her with sloppy kisses and bucked as she stroked his hot, throbbing cock, which was leaking copious amounts of precum.

"Ok cowboy; you ready for this?" she broke the kiss and stood on her heels.

"I wanna see it," the boy gasped.

The woman slowly peeled down her panties and let them pool around her ankles. Her hard cock pressed against the gusset of her pantyhose. The boy was fascinated and his cock was quivering.

The woman didn't bother with the little vial of moisturising lotion; she wouldn't need it. The boy's cock was leaking precum in copious amounts.

The woman was quite aroused herself, being appreciated by the young man. She rolled down the gusset of her nylons and her erect cock sprang free. The boy gasped.

"I wanna see it come!" he gulped.

The woman smiled and climbed on the bed and straddled the young man.

"Ok cowboy; here we go," she slowly lowered herself onto the boys long thick cock.

She gasped. It filled her and pressed on all the right places. She threw back her head and slowly rode the boy while he held onto her hips.

It was a short ride.

"Oh my god!" the boy screamed after a dozen thrusts and he raised his groin off the bed and pulled the woman down, impaling her on his cock as he ejaculated.

The woman felt his cock quiver and felt his hot semen flood her anus; his glans pressed on her prostate, which gave her release.

Her own cock quivered and began to shoot jets of hot semen onto the boy's chest and belly. The sight and feel of which amplified the sensation of his orgasm and he jackhammered his cock in and out of her anus to extract the last of his juices and she obligingly spent a little more herself.

When they had both finished coming the woman reached for the hotel towel and wiped away the mess on the boy's body. She half expected post-coital regret but the boy pulled her face down to his, and with his cock still inside her, he kissed her long and hard.

"That was awesome. You're so damn pretty and so damn sexy. My favourite movie is Casino and you look like Sharon Stone; cept with black hair of course," the boy grinned up at her bashfully.

"That's very nice of you to say so sugar; now you are going to do me a favour. You're going to tell your daddy that you saw my ID and that my name is...Sharon Stone...just like the famous actress in fact, and tell him that I'm very nice and I value my privacy."

"Then you're going to run some errands for me; and if you're a good boy you get to do this all over again," she smirked down at the boy.

"I'm going to do all that Miz Stone only can I ask one favour?" the boy looked up at her sheepishly.

"Can I take an advance and do it again now," he blushed.

The woman then realised that while they had been talking he had become fully erect inside her.

"Sure," she said, grinning and climbing off him.

The boy looked bemused until she scooted him off the bed while she lay down on it and opened her legs for him.

"Only this time you're doing all the work," she smiled at him and opened her arms.

The boy climbed on her and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Hot damn!" he whooped and kissed her as his hard cock slid into her well-lubricated opening.

The woman chuckled and rose to meet his thrusts.

To be continued...

12