Executive Solutions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you are not any kind of street pimp, even though you pretend to talk like one. I sense an education coupled with street smarts under that façade," the woman smiled wanly.

LeBron gave her a cheesy grin and once again she noticed the similarity between him and Denzel Washington.

LeBron leaned in and attempted to kiss her but the woman deflected it.

"Too soon?" LeBron smiled inquisitively and squeezed her hand again.

"I kinda promised Reese another pop tonight," she blushed.

"Sheeit, I'm happy to share, you get no jealousy from me," he grinned.

That handsome grinning face was hard to resist and the woman saw no need to do so. She leaned into him and kissed him and he kissed her back.

They smooched and tried to fondle but it was awkward sitting side by side on the hardback chairs.

"The bed?" LeBron gasped into her mouth.

"No time!" she panted.

She got out of her chair and ripped off her top and pulled her leggings and pantyhose down to her ankles. LeBron got the idea and he dropped his pants and underwear and sat back down on the chair. The woman reached over to the table and picked up the tube of lubricant that Reese had been playing with.

She ripped off the cap and squeezed a good size gobbet of the viscous liquid onto the head of LeBron's erection and was about to smear it all over when LeBron caught her wrist.

"This thing on a hair-trigger honey; you want quick? Well you getting quick, climb on," LeBron smiled at her.

And she did, a little awkwardly at first with her scanties around her ankles but she got there. She put her hands around his neck, lowered her face to his and slid her tongue into his mouth as she lowered her buttocks and he slid inside her; all the way.

LeBron gripped her hips and pulled her down onto him and she obligingly wriggled her buttocks and squeezed him with her anus; their tongues intertwined and LeBron shuddered and came deep inside her.

The woman was erect but had no time to pleasure herself and didn't really care; she was happy to satisfy LeBron and she tenderly kissed him, mewed and stroked him while he ejaculated in her. She remained in his lap and they kissed and caressed until she felt him starting to deflate.

The woman stood up and LeBron's issue began to dribble out of her anus and she scampered for a towel. After she'd cleaned herself she tossed him the towel.

"Get cleaned up. I'm taking a shower and don't behave like the cat who ate the canary if Reese comes over before I've finished getting ready," she gathered up some things and headed for the bathroom.

"Yes ma'am," LeBron chuckled wiping at his crotch.

The woman came out of the bathroom and Reese and LeBron both smiled when they saw her.

She had toned down the makeup but still had her ruby-red lipstick and black mascara. She was wearing a plain, figure-hugging, red sleeveless dress; the hem rested mid-thigh. Her legs were clad in shimmering, flesh-toned, holdup stockings and she was wearing those red high-heels. She wore jewellery, gold drop earrings, pendant and a bracelet.

Both men stepped forward and each kissed a cheek.

She smiled at them both.

"Wonderful," Reese said.

"Delightful!" LeBron countered.

"Let's eat," the woman smiled and they each took a hand and led her to the table.

The men had set the table and found the wine and poured three glasses. They chinked glasses and the men sat down and the woman pulled out the green salad she had prepared earlier and some potato salad and coleslaw. She had bought two lobsters for her and Reese but they were huge and easily spread to three generous serves with plenty left over. There was also an assortment of shrimp, calamari and mussels.

She sat between them. She was starving, having not eaten a decent meal for three days.

"Whose goin' to say grace," LeBron kidded.

"Fuck that! I'm famished," The woman heaped food on her plate and the two men laughed.

To be continued.

12