Executive Solutions Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,967 Followers

They fell asleep like that but awoke a couple of hours later still lascivious and needy. Reese and LeBron turned Cassie around and reversed their roles; Reese fucked her while LeBron frottaged her until the two men were sated once again; Cassie didn't need release, she enjoyed pleasing the men.

They finally fell into a deep sleep.

This time it was Reese and LeBron who felt the sting of the needle but it didn't knock them out; they were just unable to move; paralysed.

Cassie was dragged from the bed and thrown in the corner. One of the men covered her with his pistol while the other man dragged LeBron and Reese from the bed and tied them into two of the hardback wooden chairs then they motioned for Cassie to climb back on the bed.

"You've been giving us grief for four days now bitch and I'm about done! You dragged our asses across three states, our boss is pissed at us, and now you make us come to this shitbox cabin!" the man said bitterly waving her pistol at her.

"So we gonna make you and your friends pay. They're gonna sit there unable to move and we're gonna make them watch us fuck you again and again. We're gonna fuck you til your ass bleeds then I'm going to put a bullet in your head."

"I'm going to drop your body somewhere in low-town so you can be identified as that fuck Delgado's murderer and before we leave my friend over there is then going to put bullets in your boyfriends heads. Then we gonna leave them here for the coyotes and rats to eat!" the man ginned evilly.

"But I don't trust you. You've escaped from us twice before and we only found you because you went searching on the dark web and were stupid enough to use your cell phones. You're a tricky bitch and I don't think you are any kind of ordinary whore. In fact the opposite; I think you're some kind of professional operative."

"So with that in mind, put this around your wrists and tie these around your ankles," the man ordered.

He tossed a cable-tie and two nylon stockings on the bed.

Cassie did as she was told and tied the toe of each stocking around her ankles and put her wrists through the cable tie. The other man approached the bed while the other man covered Cassie with his gun; he pulled the cable tie closed around her wrists and tied the loose ends of the stockings to the bedposts.

Cassie was trussed to the bed but the elasticity of the stockings allowed her to move her legs; her wrists securely bound in front of her, prevented her from using her hands other than to support her on her hands and knees.

Reese and LeBron looked on in alarm but there was nothing they could do; they couldn't even scream and Cassie saw the terror in their eyes.

"We're gonna take turns fucking you while you suck the guy with the gun to your head. If you do anything really stupid, we'll just pull the trigger. If you're reluctance to join in, we'll go over there and start cutting bits off your friends until you comply. Ok?"

"I need an answer!" the man growled.

Cassie nodded, resigned to her fate. She was dressed only in her ripped-crotch pantyhose so they didn't have to undress her. The two men dropped their pants and underwear and took off their shoes. The bigger of the two got on the bed behind her while the other guy went to the front and put the gun against her temple.

Hey were both erect and dripping precum; they were obviously enjoying torturing her and guys. They put Cassie into a kneeling position in the centre of the bed.

When the man offered Cassie his phallus she took it in her mouth and began to suckle it; what else could she do? Her anus was well lubricated with lube and semen from Reese and LeBron and the man behind her slipped right in all the way to the hilt. His groin pressed against her buttocks and he sighed; Cassie grunted.

He held her hips and slowly fucked her; enjoying the feel of her tight ass on his hard cock; looking at her sucking on his accomplices cock with her red lipsticked lips.

"That's it honey; suck that cock. Maybe you are whore after all," the man fucked her harder and increased his pace.

The man at the front of her took his cock from her mouth and turned her face towards LeBron and Reese.

"Look at your slut girlfriend; look at her sucking my cock and fucking my friend! Look at her!" he demanded.

"And you, you bitch! Look at your boyfriends; they're crying for you but that won't help them or you. Now suck my cock!" he thrust his cock back into Cassie's mouth.

All she could do was capitulate and hope that by buying time, perhaps by some miracle, she could find a way to escape.

"Wriggle your ass bitch! At least pretend you like it!" the man fucking her spanked her pantyhosed buttocks.

Cassie wriggled her ass obligingly and sucked eagerly on the other man's cock, slurping on the glans with her tongue.

The man behind her fucked her with long hard strokes, deeply penetrating her and the man at her face slid his cock in and out of her lips; she had to balance on her knees and bound wrists. Although reluctant, Cassie couldn't stop her body from reacting to the stimulation. Rings of pleasure emanated from her prostate and sphincter and she became erect. Her cock began to leak pre-seminal fluid.

"See! This bitch is a whore! She's gettin' hard and she fucking me back," the man fucking her grinned.

"I'm gonna come soon all over this bitch's face," the man at the front grunted and held her head as face-fucked her.

"I'm close too. I'm gonna come deep inside this whore, then we can drink some of that booze over there and come back and swap places," the man grunted as he worked his cock in and out of her ass.

"Oh Jesus!" the man at the front gasped and filled Cassie's mouth with hot creamy semen.

Cassie gulped and swallowed, but the man whipped his cock out of her mouth and sprayed the last of his issue on her face, rubbing his sticky cum all her face with his dribbling cock.

This triggered the man behind her to viciously grip Cassie's hips and jackhammer his cock in and out of her ass as he shot his load; then he pulled her back into him and drove his cock into her as deep as he could as his scalding seed filled her anus.

Cassie orgasmed; her spend dribbled onto the bed. The orgasm was intense and insanely pleasurable given the circumstances and she sobbed with self-loathing and disgust.

The man pulled his cock from her anus and wiped it on her buttocks, the other man eased his cock from her mouth and began to get off the bed whilst keeping his gun on the sobbing tranny.

The door to the cabin suddenly burst and open and an apparition in the form of a trim, redheaded woman appeared in the doorway. She assumed the Weaver stance and her pistol found the man climbing off the bed and her weapon made two phut, phut, sounds. The man's chest blossomed with blood-red bouquets and he fell face first on the bed.

The man who had been fucking Cassie made a valiant effort to reach his own weapon but the woman's gun thrice reported its muffled bark and he fell to floor with the back of his head blown off.

Tied to the bed there was nothing Cassie could do but stare at the woman who stepped inside the cabin and ensured it clear of other assailants, then she holstered her gun.

The woman looked to be her early forties. She was wearing a tight-fitting navy blue business suit and a cream silk blouse. Her ginger hair was styled with layered bangs and rested on her shoulders, her makeup emphasised her peaches-and-cream complexion although she favoured heavy black mascara and bright-red lipstick. She wore ultra-sheer pantyhose that gave her long well formed legs a lustrous sheen. She was wearing what appeared to be very expensive high heels.

She walked over the bed and opened a flick knife and cut the stockings that held Cassie's legs tied to the bedposts and then cut the cable-tie at her wrists. She pulled one of the Indian blankets off the bed and and wrapped it around Cassie who was shaking with shock.

She woman dropped her pistol on the bed and pulled Cassie to her. She gently stroked her hair and then she softly kissed Cassie who was still traumatised.

She reached into her suit jacket and bought out a small transmitter.

"Clear and secure," she said into it, and four men in military combat gear hustled through the door.

"I told you not to use your mobile phones," she admonished Cassie, stroking her hair.

She hugged Cassie close and kissed her again.

To be continued.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,967 Followers
12