Exhibitionism and Voyeurism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still after flashing my mother, after her flashing me and me masturbating her, I wish I could have sex with her. I'd love for her to stroke my cock while sucking my prick. I'd love to cum in my mother's beautiful mouth.

# # #

Then, with our flashing escalating, whenever my sister wasn't home, returning the favor of my mother's exhibitionism with my exhibitionism, while taking my bath, I asked her to wash my back, too. Returning the favor of my sexual groping with her sexual groping, when dropping the soap, she brushed the back of her hand by my naked prick. Then, when it was time for her to dry me, as if I was her big baby, hinting that I wanted her to suck me, I'd stand in the bathtub totally naked with a big erection pointing at her mouth.

"Oh, my Jimmy," said my mother staring down at my erect, naked dick. "You have such a big and beautiful prick. Your cock is much bigger than your father's cock," she said the first time my mother saw my erect, naked penis up close.

She looked up at me to give me a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"I can take care of that for you," she said staring up at me again while slowly stroking my cock. "Would you like Mommy to masturbate you. I don't mind. Really, I don't," she said. "You can cum all over my hand and across my naked breasts, if you'd like."

I played with her long, brown hair while putting a gentle hand to the back of her head.

"If you don't mind, Mother, I'd rather you blow me. I'd love to watch you suck my cock again. I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth and watch you swallow my cum," I said sliding a slow finger across her red, full lips.

As if taking my cock in her mouth, she took my finger in her mouth and sucked it. Not the first time my mother blew me, taking my cock in her soft and warm hand, she stared up at me smiling while slowly stroking my prick. She kissed the head of my prick and licked my prick while continuing to stare up at me. Then, something that I'd never forget for the rest of my life, she leaned forward and took me in her mouth again.

'My mother is blowing me,' I thought while never getting used to the idea of her sucking my prick. 'I can't believe my MILF of a mother is blowing me. I can't believe she's sucking my cock again. Clearly, she'd rather blow me than to fuck me.'

While staring up at me with her big, brown eyes, my mother had my erect prick in her mouth. My mother was sucking me. She was blowing me. Something that I had always sexually fantasized and masturbated over; I couldn't believe my mother was giving me oral sex again.

I couldn't wait to tell my friends that my mother blew me. I wondered if she'd have sex with any of my friends in the way that I'd love to have sex with some of her friends and in the way that I'd love to have sex with some of their mothers. How hot would that be if we started a mother and son incest club? Maybe the next time one of her friends is over the house, testing the sexual water, I'll stroke my cock to an erection and walk out of my room naked to see their reaction to seeing my naked, erect prick.

Pretending I didn't know that we have company, I'd expose my erect, naked prick to her friends to see what they'd do. Would they look? Would they stare? Would they reach out and touch me? Would they stroke me? Would they fall to their knees and suck me? Would they spread their legs and fuck me? I wouldn't know until I exposed myself to them. Who knows? Maybe, once I exposed myself to them, they'd expose themselves to me.

# # #

Just curious. Has anyone had similar flashing experiences? Has your sexy sister, MILF of a mother, aunt or cousin flashed you their panties, their naked breasts, or their naked body while making their flashes appear accidental?

Has your mother dared to undress in front of you or asked you to wash her back in the bathtub? Has you mother deliberately exposed herself to you by wearing a short, sheet, low-cut nightgown? Have you allowed your sister and/or your mother to catch you naked, masturbating, and cumming?

Have you had forbidden sex with your wife's best friends, your co-workers, and/or your next-door neighbors? Have you deliberately exposed yourself to your mother-in-law and/or your sister-in-law while hoping that they'd expose themselves to you? Have you spied on your mother-in-law or sister-in-law while hoping to see them topless and/or naked? While hoping to see someone naked, have you installed a hidden camera in the bathroom or the bedroom?

Who do you incestuously lust over it? Is it your sister, your mother, your aunt, your cousin, or your grandmother? Who do you think of naked and having sex with you when you're masturbating yourself?

While pretending that you thought that you were home alone, or pretending that you were drunk, would you dare walk out in a room full of women, whether relatives or friends of the family, while you're naked? Assuming you had the sexual desire to expose yourself to every woman you know, could you? Would you dare? Write me. I'd love to know.

THE END