Exhibitionist Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,242 Followers

A few men discreetly offered her a small sum of money for sexual favors, but she politely declined. The offers were insultingly low.

When it was 9 pm sharp, the agreed upon time, Kelly was approached by a tall tan skinned man wearing a cheap suit. He had 'sleaze' written all over him. There was a cocky smirk on his face and he walked with stride. The closer he came to her, the more his eyes rudely roamed her scantily clad body.

"Hey there," he grinned widely. "You must be Kelly."

She rolled her eyes. 'Oh god,' she thought to herself. 'Please not him. Anyone but him!'

"So you're Michael's friend," Kelly replied.

He nodded and continued grinning. "Yes I am. Call me Dave. You're my date tonight."

"Seems like it."

"You're prettier than I expected. Michael is always sending beautiful women my way, but nothing like you. You're a real hot piece of ass."

"Let's just get this over with," she replied, annoyed.

"What's the rush lady?"

"Maybe I don't like standing around a busy street corner with half my body on display."

"I thought that's why we're here?" he asked sarcastically. "You're Kelly the exhibitionist right? I heard all about your office flashing. That was a real hot story. Are you a boss or something?"

The look of frustration was all over her face. "Just get this over with. I don't want to stand here all night."

"Fine. How much do you charge?" he asked loudly with a smirk.

Kelly's eyes shifted around. "Can you keep your voice down?"

"No one is listening Kelly. It's just us. So, how much do you charge?"

She sighed. "$100 for a blowjob. $200 for sex."

"Those are some steep prices lady," he laughed. "What makes you think you're worth all that? There are plenty of other cheap whores around this city who are way hotter than you."

"Take it or leave it."

"Do you accept credit card?" he asked with a smug grin.

She shook her head. "I knew this was a bad idea."

When Kelly turned around and tried to walk away, Dave softly grabbed her by the shoulder to stop her from leaving.

"Wait," he said. "Let's start over. Give me another chance lady. You've got a fantasy, I can make it happen. I'll make you feel real good. You'll see. I know a nearby place."

She thought for a moment. "Don't be an asshole, okay?"

"Fine," he grinned. "Whatever you want lady."

***

Kelly's hands gripped the bars tightly. They were on the rooftop of a small apartment building, overlooking the streets. Kelly was bent over, with her skirt up, and her panties were down around her ankles. Dave was behind her, pounding away.

She moaned while holding onto the bars of the rooftop ledge. Her moans became louder while she was being ravished from behind. Her eyes looked below at the downtown street. The apartment building was only a few stories high, so she had a good look at the people below. Everyone was oblivious to the fact that she was having lewd public sex.

Her eyes looked up to the surrounding high rise buildings. Her eyes shifted around. Anyone above could have been watching. She closed her eyes and imagined strange men watching from their apartments while stroking themselves. She imagined what a slut she must have looked like to them.

The grip she had on the bars tightened as Dave continued pounding. Her cries became louder, but Dave didn't care. Kelly bit down and clenched her teeth to avoid making lewd noises which could have caused people to look. Being watched was one thing, but being caught and having the police show up was something else.

Her eyes continued watching her surroundings to make sure no one was watching. She hadn't been caught, she assumed. No one on the street was watching, and she couldn't find anyone watching from a nearby apartment building. She enjoyed her sexual bliss.

She heard Dave begin to grunt loudly. Each thrust became harder, more forceful. Then he stopped. She felt him pull out of her body and she saw him limp to the side. Kelly pulled her panties back up and fixed her dress, while Dave pulled his pants up.

"God damn," he groaned, while buckling his pants. "You're the fuck of the century."

Kelly sat down on the ground to catch her breath.

"Thank you. You weren't so bad yourself."

He reached in his pocket and threw a wad of cash at her. The cash was mostly dollar bills and it was sprinkled over her head.

"That's for the pussy," he said with a huge grin. "Have a good night lady."

When he turned to walk away, Kelly pulled off one of her high-heels and threw it at him.

"Asshole!"

After he left, Kelly continued sitting on the floor. She put her hands on her face, and her body was curled. A part of her wanted to cry, but the other part was still enjoying the blissful wet feeling between her legs. Dave hadn't made her cum. It was something she had to do herself. She reached down and played with herself until she reached a beautiful climax.

Part 3 of 3: Sex on Camera

They silently looked at each other for a moment as their third meeting began. Both of them were thinking, finding the words to say.

"I've heard interesting things about your encounter with Dave," he said.

"Understatement of the year."

"Was his personality an issue for you?"

She nodded. "Why did you set me up with him?"

"Why do you think?" he asked, like the answer was so obvious.

"His huge penis I'm assuming."

"Isn't that what you wanted?"

"I've never had one that big," she replied. "I've been curious about it. Most women are. I don't want a size that big all the time, but it was nice to finally experience it."

"Then why do you seem upset with him?"

"Because he's an asshole. I deal with jerks all the time in the corporate world, and I rarely put up with it unless I have to. I never thought I'd ever let a jerk like Dave have sex with me."

"Yet you did it. And you loved it."

She blushed. "I've fantasized about having outdoor sex for so long. I've never had the courage to actually try it. It was exhilarating. It was such an adrenaline rush, like I was skydiving or riding in a race car."

"Dave has a way of being persuasive with women, and the ability to push their boundaries. He's a smooth talker basically. That's why I chose him for you. I knew he could shed your inhibitions."

"You've made the right choice then," she nodded. "I tried to back out a few times. But he kept on assuring me that it would be okay. He talked me into it, and told me what I needed to hear. When we got to the rooftop, I was so nervous. After a few more words of encouragement, my panties came down and he was behind me."

"I'm glad you fulfilled your fantasy."

"He's still an asshole though," she smiled.

"I know he is. But that didn't stop you from being with him."

"No. The way I see it, he doesn't know who I am during the day, and I don't know who he is. Our relationship was just sex, so I don't care what he thinks about anything."

"Tell me, what was going through your mind before you had sex?" he asked.

"I was scared," she replied. "My hands were shaking. My eyes were constantly looking around for security cameras or anyone who could be watching. I was so scared of the police showing up and arresting us. God, that would have been so horrible."

"How did you feel sexually?"

"It was thrilling. When my panties came down, a warm breeze suddenly came and it went between my legs and tickled my vagina. It felt nice, and I was so aroused. I didn't care if anyone was watching at that point, I just wanted him inside of me. When he unzipped his pants and showed me his penis, I was a bit surprised. That guy is huge. It was so big. I wanted to stand there and admire it, but he spun me around, bent me over, and fucked me."

"Congratulations."

Kelly raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"You're a full blown exhibitionist now," he said jokingly.

She smiled. "I guess you're right. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since it happened last week. Even in the office, board meetings, it's been crossing my mind."

"What happens when you think about it?"

"I get aroused. If I'm at work, I go to the bathroom and touch myself. To be honest, I'm a bit aroused right now from this conversation."

"Show me," he said firmly.

She looked at him curiously. "You aren't serious, are you?"

"I'm always serious. Show me how aroused you are. I want to see it."

Kelly knew exactly what Michael wanted. She took a deep breath before she spread her legs slightly. She pulled her skirt up so that it was near her waist. Her thighs and white panties were on full display. Then she moved the bottom of her panties to the side. Kelly's pink wet pussy was exposed for him.

"Happy now?" she asked, looking him directly in the eyes.

"Yes. I'm very happy. This is being recorded."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm recording this session on video. Rest assure, no one will ever see this except for me. The camera is on the shelf."

Kelly looked behind Michael and saw the small device on the shelf. Once she saw it, she immediately clenched her legs shut.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked, almost furiously. "This is supposed to be confidential."

"It is confidential. I've never recorded you before. I set it up only for this meeting. I want today to be special. You've never had sex on camera. I want you to experience it. You're already an exhibitionist, and I want you to explore your limits even further by trusting me."

Kelly looked confused for a moment. "No one can ever be allowed to see this. Do you promise?"

"I promise. Now open your legs again. Show me your wetness. Do it for the camera."

Kelly slowly and reluctantly spread her legs apart. To her surprise, Michael wasn't watching anymore. He stood up and walked behind his desk, and then he carried the small handheld camera. Michael sat back down and record her with the device in hand.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"What does it look like? I'm getting a closer look."

Kelly sighed and moved her panties over. Her wet pussy was exposed to Michael's camera. She rubbed herself. Her fingers played with her clit and labia. When the embarrassment of being on camera became overwhelming, she closed her eyes while she masturbated.

Moans began to escape her mouth. She let go of everything. She was vulnerable to him, and to the camera. She wanted to be watched. She wanted to be desired. When she opened her eyes again, she saw Michael watching her with a camera in hand. The exhibitionist/voyeur aspect made her more aroused. It was an overwhelming feeling as she forcefully touched herself.

Michael got out of his chair and got down on his knees in front of her. He was recording Kelly at her most intimate moment, up close, with a clear view of her dripping wet pussy.

She began to squirm on the couch. Her legs and body shifted around. An intense feeling flowed through her veins. She had an orgasm. Fluids rushed down her legs, onto the couch, then onto the floor.

Her body relaxed and the camera was then pointed at her face, watching her subtle reaction after the orgasm.

"That was truly amazing Kelly," he said. "The look on your face is a work of art."

"I feel amazing right now," she replied, leaning back against the couch.

Michael stood in front of Kelly with his camera pointed down at her.

"I want you to unzip my pants. Show the camera how well you perform. Show me how much you love being watched."

Kelly didn't say a word. Her face was stoic as she sat up straight and began to unzip Michael's pants. She freed his penis from the pants, and it was already hard. She was too ashamed and nervous to look directly at the camera, but she was aroused while she stroked him.

She leaned forward and gave it a kiss on the head. Then she licked the pre-cum dripping from the tip.

"You taste good," she said.

"Look up. Look at the camera. Then take me inside of your mouth."

After a deep breath for confidence, Kelly looked up at the camera and took Michael's penis inside of her mouth. She sucked it and slurped on his cock while it was all being filmed in explicit detail. Her head quickly bobbed up and down. The look in her eyes showed her nervousness for giving oral sex while being recorded.

She continued sucking. After a while, she simply closed her eyes and focused on pleasing him orally. She loved hearing him moan and feeling him grow harder inside of her mouth. As much as she was enjoying the moment, she also wanted to end it as soon as possible. The camera made her uncomfortable, even though she was greatly aroused by the thrill. She grabbed him by the shaft and started to stroke, which made him moan louder.

"Stop," he said. "I don't want to cum yet."

"What else did you have in mind?" she asked looking up at him, after she took his cock out of her mouth.

"I want you on my desk. Lay on your stomach."

She looked uncomfortable. "No one will ever see this right?"

"I'm a man of my word. Now do it."

Kelly stood up and walked over to Michael's desk. She bent down and pressed her chest and stomach on the desk. She knew what he wanted. He wanted to fuck. She made things easier by lifting the back of her skirt.

Michael placed the camera in front of her face to record her every reaction. Then he got behind the business woman. She knew he wanted sex, but she wondered which hole he was going to use. She saw Michael open his drawer to get a small container of vaseline, and she knew he wanted anal.

A tremble of fear came over her. Anal was never her favorite. She rarely enjoyed it, but she didn't want to end the moment either. She was enjoying herself too much to tell Michael to stop.

"Relax," he said. "It's going to feel cold at first. Then I'm going to stretch you with my fingers. Keep your eyes on the camera."

Kelly looked directly at the camera, which was only a foot away from her face. She felt Michael's strong hands spread her ass cheeks. Then she felt the thick vaseline being applied to the outer ring of her anus. Then she felt his two fingers push inside of her, which made her gasp. The fingers went all the way in and probed her anal cavity. All she could do was enjoy the sensations while being recorded.

After Michael pulled his fingers out, Kelly felt the tip of his erection press against her little hole. She gasped more. His penis was thick, which made entry difficult. Kelly grabbed the edges of the desk and braced herself while he pushed his way inside of her. It hurt, and she turned her face away from the camera.

"Keep your eyes forward," he said, entering her body. "I want this recorded."

She did her best to keep her eyes on the camera. It felt uncomfortable having her facial expressions recorded while she was being sodomized. Her asshole was being stretched, and every movement her face made was on camera.

It was the most degraded she had felt in many years. At that moment, she realized how damaging it would be to her career if the video ever became public. She worked hard her entire life. She always had the best grades in school. When it came to work, she would always stay up late at night to prepare so that she could be the smartest person in the room. There was a reason why she climbed the corporate ladder so fast and became an executive so soon.

Now there she was, bent over on a desk, being ravished anally for the camera. It hurt, but she enjoyed the feeling. Michael's penis wasn't as long as Dave's, but it was thicker, which made the anal experience more painful and pleasure at the same time.

"Reach down and play with your pussy," he said. "Eyes on the camera."

Kelly obeyed. She kept her eyes on the camera and she reached down to finger herself. Her mouth was wide open and so were her eyes. The feeling was intense and the pleasure on her face was undeniable. Her fingers moved at the same pace as Michael while he sodomized her.

The more she moaned, the faster Michael went. Before long he was pounding her ass hard, which sent slapping noises echoing in the large office.

"I'm cumming," she cried. "I'm cumming. Oh god, I'm going to cum."

Michael pounded harder and commanded her to keep rubbing her pussy. Kelly's back arched and she cried out loud. Fluids once again rushed down her legs as she squirted. Her eyes rolled back, then she went limp. Soon after, Michael shot several loads of his cum inside of her anus.

Both of them went limp and breathed heavily.

Michael pulled out and used several pieces of tissue to wipe himself clean, before zipping up his pants. He grabbed several more pieces of tissue and handed them to Kelly.

"I made a mess in your office," Kelly said, taking the tissue and looking down at the wet stains she left.

"Don't worry. I'll have someone clean it up."

"Have you enjoyed all of this?" she asked while wiping her anus. "Our meetings I mean."

Kelly finished wiping herself and then she fixed her skirt.

"Very much," he replied. "You are exquisite. I'll make sure that you become the next CEO within a couple of years. You certainly deserve it."

She smiled, "Do I deserve it because I'm qualified, or because I'm your new sexual plaything?"

"Both."

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12