Exhibitionist Flaunts Her Sexy Butt

Story Info
Julie's asshole is displayed for thermometer demo.
6.7k words
4.63
123.7k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was a natural 27-year-old beauty with long legs, apple sized tits, a flat stomach and a tight little ass. Julie was the type of gal who would turn every eye along the sidewalk as her sexy heart-shaped butt sashayed down the concrete catwalk. Best of all, Julie was a secret exhibitionist.

The lovely thing about Julie was that she came across as the totally good girl next-door type. Julie always had a ready smile and a happy disposition that lit up any room. While Julie's elegantly shaped young body did radiate a naturally sexy glow, almost nobody would have imagined the torrents of wickedly explicit sexual energy that was hidden behind her charming personality.

Julie still had her sights out to find a Mr. Right. Nonetheless, every 3 or 4 months something would happen to her newfound relationship that always seemed to end up in frustration and disappointment. Most of the guys Julie dated were rather conventional in the bedroom and unfortunately she never seemed able to effective communicate some of her secret sexual desires to those straight-laced men.

Julie and I first started out as friends, but over the course of a few months we started playfully crossing over the line. We had great conversations about everything regarding life, friendships, art, books, and of course some fired-up discussions about the various sexual desires between men and women.

I guess my free-spirited, open-minded attitude about life allowed Julie to feel comfortable in finally revealing some of her pent-up exhibitionist fantasies to me. It soon became obvious that Julie processed a truly awesome exhibitionist spirit that was mostly locked away from the outside world.

Wow, a little bit of knowledge can be a powerful thing. Julie was now giving me the key to play the bad boy so that she could play out her role of being a very naughty girl. Julie had chosen the right guy to play the bad boy part, now it was up to my creatively wicked mind to launch this secret exhibitionist into the skies!

So one evening my "bad boy" mind came up with a very provocative idea. With a bit of boldness, I wickedly commented to Julie that I wanted to show off her sexy naked butt to some other people as her asshole performed an orgasmic dance during the peak of her orgasm. Julie momentarily looked a bit stunned. Holy fuck, I kind of wondered if Julie's exhibitionist spirit was really prepared for such a mind-blowing proposal.

So let me just state here for the record that one of the most truly erotic scenes that a guy can ever witness is the unbridled spasm of a woman's asshole during the peak of her orgasmic release. Now most women have their most "powerful" orgasms when positioned on top of the guy, since this allows them more control over the speed, angle and tempo of the penis pounding into their fired-up pussy. The more powerful the woman's orgasm the more provocatively her sexy asshole will dance and spasm. It really is a fuckingly erotic display, which is beautifully framed between their sexy butt cheeks. In my opinion it is one of the sexiest shows on earth!

Julie was initially blown away with my wicked suggestion, but the crazy idea played into some of her naughty exhibitionist fantasies. Since she knew I was not bluffing she took the bait with two conditions. First the guy was not to know of the possible setup, but rather things should evolve naturally as if everything was happening by accident. In this way we could stop the action at any point without anyone losing face. Second, Julie wanted to select someone we both knew. Both of these conditions were fine with me.

After tossing around a bunch of names, we finally decided upon our mutual friend named Jim who was currently in the process of getting a nasty divorce. Jim was the perfect candidate because he was not the brightest guy in the world and therefore would be rather clueless about any setup that we might plan. Thus Julie and I would be able to adjust or even abandon any plan as it unfolded without Jim being any the wiser.

A week later I invited Jim over for the evening to have some drinks at my house. After cracking open a couple of beers, Jim and I settled into the living room to continue the conversation that we had been having about his recent divorce. Jim sat in the recliner chair across the living room from me as I sat on the couch. Julie meanwhile was in the kitchen chatting on the phone with a friend.

Jim spilled out all the problems he was having with his ex-wife as they fought over custody of their two kids. It sounded damn messy! After about 20 minutes of rather depressing conversation, my cell phone started beeping up a storm. Of course this was my first setup towards my wicked plan. I apologized to Jim for breaking our conversation, as I proceeded to look at the incoming text message. My eyes scanned the screen as I uttered in a very annoyed voice "damn it."

Jim inquired what was the problem upon seeing that I was a bit perplexed having read whatever was on my cell phone screen. In a slightly frustrated voice I started to describe Julie's monthly hormone cycle that we had been mapping out recently. I told Jim that by mapping out Julie's hormonal rhythm accurately we could safely avoid using birth control. At least that was the hope. But one of the key elements of the mapping process was that we had to take her body temperature 3 times a week at roughly the same time each of those evenings. I told Jim that I had setup my cell phone to alert me so that I would not forget the temperature reading schedule, otherwise our whole monthly hormonal charting would get thrown off.

Jim was still digesting this information as I called out to Julie. Julie walked into the living room to find out what was up. In a somewhat impatient tone of voice, I told Julie that she needed her body temperature recorded within the next hour for her hormonal mapping chart. Julie looked a little startled. Without skipping a beat and with a little discreet wink to Julie I told her to get the thermometer and some lotion. Julie bit her lip slightly in hesitation before turning her jean-clad butt towards the bathroom to retrieve the items.

I then continue to explain to Jim that the whole importance of this body temperature reading had to be done with the upmost accuracy. Part of the process of obtaining good results was that we had to take 2 separate temperature readings over a 30-minute period of time and then average the results. Since I did not want to disappear into the bedroom for 30 minutes to get Julie's temperature reading, I decided I would do it here in the living room if that were OK with him. Jim's head nodded in agreement but I could tell he was a little perplexed about whatever I was talking about. So far so good...

Julie came back into the living room with the thermometer and bottle of lotion in her hands. I could see there was a little smirk on her face as she started to imagine some of the wicked ideas that might be swirling around in my head. In a nonchalant voice I instructed Julie to lie over my lap as I moved to the center of the couch. I noticed Jim's mouth drop slightly open as it started to sink in exactly what might be happening in the living room. To put Jim at ease, I casually stated that since Jim was on the other side of the room he wouldn't be seeing anything more that what could be seen at any public beach.

As Julie laid her sexy torso across my lap, her firm little butt was pushed up slightly in the air. God did she look sexy! Jim still seemed a little uncomfortable, like a deer in headlights as he sat frozen in his chair.

Julie grasped both sides of her tight jeans and helped me slide them off her heart-shaped butt. Julie was wearing a sexy pair of white thong panties giving herself a little semblance of modesty on her otherwise naked ass.

Julie was still fairly clothed since her jeans were only pulled down to her upper thighs and she had a white t-shirt on. From Jim's point-of-view, he was only able to see the outlines of Julie's upturned butt, so for him it was still a reasonable assumption that nothing overly crazy was going on.

While Jim could only see the outlines of Julie's firm golden butt cheeks sticking up in the air, I had a better view. Looking down between the crack of her ass was nestled the thin strip of white fabric of her thong panties that barely hid her sexy asshole. Ah, it was going to be fun to tease Julie's sweet little ass with Jim looking on.

With excellent timing, Julie asked Jim what we had been talking about. Perfect question since it helped temporarily redirect the focus back onto Jim's conversation about his divorce. I gave Julie a discreet squeeze of approval as I contemplated the delicious irony of Jim having to continue the conversation about his ex-wife and their nasty divorce while Julie was having her asshole penetrated with a thermometer just 10 feet away from him. God knows what was rushing through his head!

As Jim started to babble on a bit in a slightly incoherent way about his divorce, I dropped a few drops of lotion onto my fingertip. With my left hand I slightly pushed aside the strip of fabric in Julie's ass crack so that her little asshole was fully exposed to my view.

Julie let out a little giggle as my lotion covered fingertip made contact with the rim of her asshole. The cool sensation of the lotion made Julie's asshole contract involuntarily. Goddamn that looked sexy! Julie's cute little asshole was starting its seductive dance in hopes of being the star attraction for this evening's erotic entertainment.

I slowly moved my finger around the tight edge of Julie's asshole coating it with a silky layer of white lotion. Julie let out a small groan of satisfaction at being displayed in such a rather erotically charged manner.

From Jim's perspective, he could see my finger disappearing enticingly between Julie's sexy butt cheeks. He also could hear Julie's soft groans of approval as her naughty asshole was being played with. It was becoming increasingly difficult for Jim to carry on any conversation having to do with his ex-wife. It was like his angry feelings about his divorce were slowly slipping away. Sometimes a good distraction is the best medicine.

Using both of my hands, I confidently spread apart Julie's firm ass cheeks to give me unrestricted access to her naughty little asshole. I now picked up the thermometer and slowly directed it between her sexy butt cheeks. Julie let out a playful giggle as the cool tip of the thermometer tauntingly pressed against the tight opening of her sexy asshole. To add a little heat to the fire, Julie wiggled her cute butt in mock approval knowing full well that her puckered anus was about to be penetrated. Ah, let the games begin!

Julie's asshole quivered as I slowly pushed the thermometer inside the tight confines of her anal canal. Julie's exhibitionist little asshole was performing beautifully. Almost subconsciously, Julie let out a sexy moan as she felt the slippery device advance into her hot anus. Jim had stopped talking as his mind stumbled willingly into the erotic aura of the moment. As I looked down between Julie's butt cheeks, I was treated to a wonderful view of her asshole tightening nervously around the thermometer in silent anticipation of what might happen as the evening progressed.

Beautifully increasing the buildup of sexual tension, Julie playfully wiggled her naked butt towards Jim so that he could get a glimpse of her ass crack with the thermometer implanted into her tight asshole. Holy fuck did Julie know how to tease a guy! My cock was also being swept up in the seduction as it pressed firmly against my jeans pushing forth with lustful desire.

The shifting of gears had already started within Jim's mind, but I still needed to handle things with a bit of finesse so that our erotic setup would seem to evolve naturally. With a matter-of-fact tone of voice, I asked Jim if he and his ex-wife had every tried mapping out her hormonal cycle. Jim let out a slightly pent-up laugh. With a little self-mockery, Jim joked that maybe if he had, he could have avoided many nasty arguments that seemed to occur during his wife's hormonal days. All of us laughed together.

I started to sense that the overall mood in the room was drifting into a very sexually charged vortex of erotic playfulness. The thermometer poking out of Julie's sexy asshole finally let out a series of beeps. I slowly pulled the thermometer out of Julie's asshole, which playfully gave me a farewell wink. It read 98.7 degrees. We had successfully accomplished our first temperature reading for the evening.

It was now time for me to up the ante. In a fairly nonchalant voice I asked Julie if it would be OK if I were to demonstrate the whole precise methodology of doing accurate temperature readings so that Jim would have the knowledge for future use. Jim's eyes grew big but he said nothing since I had directed the question to Julie instead of him. In a slightly innocent tone of voice, Julie responded that she didn't have a problem with it as long as her panties stayed mostly on her butt. With that approval locked into place I motioned Jim to move his chair closer so that he had a better view.

Jim's face blushed a rosy red, but the screws of seduction overcame any hesitation as his mind lustfully wanted to gaze down upon Julie's marvelously exposed butt. Jim pulled his chair up close so that his hungry eyes had a good view of Julie's sexy ass.

Immediately I could sense Julie's nervous excitement in having two sets of eyeballs within a couple feet of her almost naked butt. Julie's breathing became a little heavier as her body started to react to her extremely compromising, but titillating situation. Julie knew full well that her little anus was only minutes away from being fully exposed before Jim's lust-filled eyes. Julie's sexual desires of revealing her innermost private treasures under the hungry gaze of two sex-starved males were starting to set fireworks within her exhibitionist soul.

The little white fabric of Julie's thong panties that went up the crack of her beautiful ass left little to the imagination. My little exhibitionist goddess knew full well that only a small strip of fabric was between our lustful eyes and the explicit treasures between her sexy butt cheeks. With expert timing, Julie's sweet lips let out a seductive moan that encouraged me to charge ahead with our wildly decadent plan.

With wicked delight I provocatively spread Julie's butt cheeks apart, causing her thong panties to wedge tightly along her sweet ass crack. Holy fuck! Jim and I were treated to a wonderful view of Julie's cute asshole that was peaking playfully around the edge of her thong panties.

Julie let out another groan as my fingers continued moving, poking and exploring around her butt and close to her anus. During all this commotion I finally used one of my hands to push aside the white fabric of her thong panties so that one of my fingers could gently rest on the rim of her asshole. Julie's heartbeat quicken as a surge of sexual energy swept across her beautiful body.

Julie's little asshole tightened mischievously in reaction to the gentle pressure from my finger. A ripple of tension moved over Julie's body as she reacted to this new provocative development. Jim's eyes were glued to the highly erotic scene as my fingertip slowly made a circle around the rim of Julie's exposed asshole. Good God how I loved showing off Julie's tight little anal hole! Julie let out a girlish giggle as I continued to playfully tempt Jim's eyes with explicit views of her sexy butthole.

Seductively I gently moved my fingertip around the rim of Julie's sexy asshole until it wickedly approached the edge of her anal opening. I could feel Julie's heart was pounding as she took a deep breath. My cum filled balls were boiling with pent-up desire just witnessing this extremely explicit scene. Slowly my naughty fingertip drifted over the rim of Julie's asshole and pushed ever so slightly into her tight little anus.

Holy fuck, my cock was starting to strain against the confines of my pants in anticipation of fucking Julie to kingdom cum. Julie let out a super sexy groan signaling her lustful approval of the activity happening between her butt cheeks. Fuck I love a woman who takes pleasure in being a bit of an exhibitionist! Jim was thoroughly enjoying the show as he had a big grin on his face. Slowly, teasingly, I wiggled my finger about an inch into Julie's very tight naughty ass.

With my finger implanted firmly inside Julie's butthole, it was evident that our erotic plan was working brilliantly. Without missing a beat, I hooked another finger firmly around the fabric of Julie's panties and pulled them aside to fully expose her cute little pussy and asshole. Julie gasped as her long legs and butt shuddered nervously. Jim's eyes exploded with delight at the wonderful view. Now both of Julie's sexy little holes were fully on display.

Julie was starting to breath more rapidly as her fiery exhibitionist desires and fantasies started to collide with reality. Call me crazy, but showing off Julie's tight little anal hole to another person was fucking hot! My wild imagination soared wickedly into the realm of future possibilities where I could expose Julie's sexy butt to maybe a small group of men and women at a very exclusive private party! Fucking awesome, mind-blowing thoughts!

I loved playing the "bad boy" role knowing that Julie's secret exhibitionist cravings could be temptingly revealed in such explicit detail. As they say, knowledge is power. My carnal knowledge of how to propel Julie's delightful exhibitionist spirit was now shaking the foundation of her very erotically driven soul. Fucking awesome! Julie's sexually charged body shuddered with heated anticipation as little beads of moisture started forming around her hot pussy lips.

Julie began to groan with intense pleasure as her pussy started to gush with her natural juices. Hot damn she was fired up! Continuing the wild build up of sexual tension, I playfully squirted a glob of lotion onto my finger and then pushed my finger up into Julie's tight anus. Julie trembled in delight the moment the cool lotion invaded her narrow passageway. Fucking hot! Julie wiggled her naked butt seductively as she continued to enjoy the erotic sensations that were happening between her butt cheeks.

Julie groaned passionately as I continued to showcase her sexy anus to the eye-popping delight of both Jim and I. Julie's tight anal canal gripped my invading finger snuggly as I continued to push the cool milky liquid into her super hot asshole. Fuck I loved invading her tight butthole with my finger!

I then mischievously decided to see what would happen if I squirted a big gusher of lotion directly into Julie's hot little anal canal. With wicked joy, I instructed Jim to firmly pull Julie's ass cheeks apart to give the bottle of lotion unrestricted access into her tight little asshole. Jim hands trembled with delight upon touching the beautiful round globes of Julie's firm butt cheeks. Jim was in booty heaven!

Julie let out a girlish giggle as the cool tip of the bottle pressed up against the rim of her asshole. Slowly I inserted the tip so that it slightly penetrated up into her tight anal canal. Sensing what I was about to do, Julie started moaning and squirming with a concentrated sexual urgency. Jim kept Julie's butt cheeks firmly spread apart as we gazed lustfully at her vulnerable quivering asshole.

With the tip of the nozzle firmly planted inside her asshole, I slowly started to squeeze the lotion into her puckered anus. Julie let out a very loud moan as the cool lotion spurted up into her tight anal passageway. Holy fuck, I wanted to dump my sticky hot seed deep inside that tight little ass!

12