Exorcism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, he buried himself inside her, and she exhaled, delighting in the sensations that rippled through her body. She felt his hand on the underside of her right thigh, pulling it up and pushing against it as he began to move inside her, long and slow. Her moans kept time with his inward strokes, her breathing at a faster tempo. She could hear him breathing, moaning softly, murmuring how good it felt, how good she felt. Some part of her brain marvelled as she realized that his words excited her, and she urged him to tell her more. His angle changed slightly, igniting new nerve-endings, causing her to gasp, and he picked up the pace, acquiescing to her request.

He told her how her pussy felt amazing wrapped around his cock, how soft and warm and wet it was. He gasped as she expanded around him, clasping his length, and he told her how tight she was, how he loved how she squeezed him. His words drove her into a frenzy, and she ran one hand through her hair, the other grasping the sheets, and her left foot pushing into the mattress as she bucked against him, desperate for him to go deeper. The loudness of her voice taking the Lord's name in vain startled her momentarily; it was almost as if her voice were not her own. And then she heard it yell at him to go faster and harder.

His thrusts grew shorter and more urgent. Her breath quickened and rasped. Her arms flew around him, her nails digging in to his buttock and the middle of his back. She heard him moan and felt her body tense ever more tightly at every slam of his cock against her cervix. A low growl began to build in her, growing louder and more high-pitched with every passing second, mirroring the climax rising within her. And then she heard him shout that he was cumming, and stars exploded behind her eyes as he grunted and thrust hard again and again and again, unloading his own orgasm deep within her.

He collapsed on top of her, sweat trickling from his forehead onto her own, and kissed her deeply, his arms framing her face. He called her "baby" and told her how amazing she was, how beautiful and how sexy, and how good it had felt. She revelled in the feeling of oneness with him, marvelled at how completely unfettered she felt, wished that the moment could last forever.

The sun began to stream through the window announcing the new day. As they kissed and caressed the other, they each whispered of the happiness they imagined together and the dawning of something new and powerful.

12