Expecting & Expectations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'sides, maybe you should've been the dude, so you could put a baby in me." Jane teased, winking.

Kelsey's response was to laugh and grapple onto her younger sister, wrestling her onto all fours and then scrambling behind Jane on her knees to grab her hips and then begin a playful humping action, thrusting her hips against Janie's ass.

"Y'mean like this, slut?" she rasped, trying not to laugh as she dry-humped her sister. "This how you want me to put a baby in you?"

"Stop, you perv!" Jane giggled, making absolutely no effort to halt the proceedings. She felt Kelsey's hips and round belly slapping against her ass and thighs. She leaned forward and down, resting herself on her forearms, her breasts no long swaying and jiggling, but pressed to the mattress. "I'm pretty sure this is how Kaylee was conceived!"

"Face down and ass up?" Kelsey teased as she kept thrusting. "Why doesn't that surprise me?"

"Pfff, youwishyou could have that much fun behind me," Jane retorted, rolling her eyes as her sister's antics. She shivered as she felt one of Kelsey's hands grip her long, blonde hair, trying to pull it correctly. "Now if you really were a dude, you'd-huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhnnnnnnnnnn!"

Jane gasped as she felt something suddenly slide inside of her. It stuck there for a moment and then began moving back and forth. She turned her head as far as she could, looking to see what was happening- Kelsey had grabbed one of the vibrators that had been lying nearby on the bed and inserted it between their hips, pretending it was a cock to fuck Jane with.

"Holy shit, Kels!" Jane grunted, her fingers now gripping the sheets of the bed, her teeth clenched. She could feel the video sliding in and out of her instantly slick pussy. "What're... what're you..."

"What? Maybe I want you to have my kid if I'm a guy, hm?" said the older girl, holding the vibrator in front of herself and using her hips to push it in and out of her sister. Janie's reaction of shock was exactly what she'd wanted. It was a great tease, but she was beginning to feel herself get really turned on. She could feel the side of the hand holding the pink vibe bumping against her sister's sticky pussylips and her own body responding.

"Gnnnnnn, Kels!" panted Jane, trying not to thrust herself back against the vibrator. Her body was responding against her will.

Kelsey realized Jane was getting too worked up and stopped, pulling the vibrator out and shuffling backward a little bit. Jane collapsed forward on the bed, panting heavily, her eyes wide. She was trembling, not only from the shock of what her sister had done, but also because she was now incredibly turned on.

"Hmmm, maybe you're right," Kelsey said lightly, smirking as she watched her sister squirm. From her, behind her, she had an amazing view of Jane's gooey snatch, the lips still parted from the vibe being inside her and glistening. "Maybe I'd be the better guy to get someone preg-"

She wasn't ready for how quickly Janie moved, faster than a serpent. The blonde girl whirled around and pushed Kelsey down to the bed, pinning her. Her eyes were wide, glazed with lust. The vibe was taken from her hand instantly and then Kelsey gasped as she felt it slide deep inside her. She goggled up at Janie, who was still leaning over, their eyes locked.

"Tit-for-tat, eh, sis?" hissed the younger girl, thrusting the pink vibe in and out of the pliant pussy rapidly. Her hand reached under Kelsey's head and gripped her hair, holding her in place. They both secretly (or not-so-secretly, in Jane's case) loved having their hair pulled. Kelsey squirmed and trembled, trying to control herself.

"Janie..." she whimpered almost helplessly.

With an evil smile, Jane pulled the vibrator out of her sister, putting it down. Kelsey moaned, her body distressed by the sudden emptiness it felt. Jane released her hair and stared down at her, both of them breathing heavily.

"Guess we're even now..." Jane sighed, feeling a flush of warmth coursing through her. "But thanks to you, I'm horny as fuck. Again..."

"Sorry," Kelsey murmured, still squirming. "I guess I got carried away."

"It happens," Jane breathed, reaching over the side of the bed and pulling up her bag of toys. "Let's just finish ourselves off, okay? I've Got an itch I need to scratch..."

Kelsey took hold of the pink vibrator they'd just shared and without pause, turned it on and slipped it inside her wet pussy, groaning in relief. Jane, meanwhile, kneeled between her sister's wide-spread legs and clenched her teeth while she reached behind herself and pushed a small plug inside her ass. Immediately after, she took a fleshy dildo and slid it inside herself, sighing.

The sisters panted and whimpered as they fucked themselves, Jane still hovering over Kelsey. The younger girl's knees were pressed to her sister's inner thighs and their knuckles often bumped together while they pushed the toys in and out of their wanton pussies. Their eyes locked again, eager to share the pleasure they were feeling.

They didn't prolong anything, both desperate to cum. Within seconds, hips were churning and the two girls trembled and shook, gasping as the exquisite, liquid heat boiled up inside them. Jane arched her back and cried out, her pussy bubbling over with cum, bathing her hand. Kelsey squealed and pushed her hips up, knuckles meeting Janie's as she climaxed.

Jane couldn't lie directly on top of Kelsey because of their swollen stomachs, but she collapsed at her side, pulling the older sister in and kissing her greedily as the ebbs of their mutual orgasms shuddered through them. They whimpered and moaned through the kiss, needing this final bliss before the climax washed away.

Panting and sated, they held one another close for some time, unwilling to move. Forehead to forehead, the sisters drifted off, the bedroom becoming their tiny world. Nothing else really mattered, there was just the two of them and their soon-to-arrive children.

And if that was supposed to bother Jane, she didn't let it at this very moment. There was always tomorrow to sort things out, after all.

***

Author's Notes: Sex-heavy chapter, but since when is that a bad thing? This story is going to have a laconic plot, so settle in and get comfy, which is more than our sisters can readily due for any length of time. I'm enjoying the slow-buildup of feelings and desires, and the way they're dancing around an issue that they are simply refusing to address.

Getting lots of PMs about this story, I guess pregnancy is a bigger fetish than I would have realized. I wouldn't even readily call it a fetish of mine, although these two are turning me on and I've had sex with my share of pregnant girls and there'snothingto complain about there (aside from some random crying and complaints that everything wasmyfault, even though I wasn't the father).

The great thing about having a set schedule with the production I'm attached to is that my hours are consistent and I'm going to have plenty of time to write, but these stories and the ones I'm actually planning to publish in the real world and get paid for. On a side note, someone has actually commissioned me to write an erotic story and I'm getting real money for it, so that feels pretty good. A guy could get used to this whole getting paid thing, and it does put the whole 'stahving ahtist' thing in a rather unfavourable light. I'm just saying.

Another chapter of 'Like A Daughter To Me' is up next, and then 'Alex & Alexa' should follow. A few new titles in the works as well, some of them requests and one's even another commission. Woo! Wish me luck!

No, don't do that, wish me some laser focus and iron concentration. That'll be more useful.

Keep your stick on the ice!

Management