Expecting & Expectations Ch. 05

Story Info
Kelsey and Jane are in love. Where do they go from here?
11k words
4.74
22.1k
35
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Expecting & Expectations

Disclaimer: You guys really gonna make me go through this again? Heavy incest and pregnancy fetish themes. You've been warned. If it ain't your thing, you know the way out. Scram, kid, y'bother me!

Chapter 5- A Strange, New World

Kelsey stirred and woke slowly, feeling well-rested, which was unusual since her pregnancy had begun warping her body. Warm and content, she finally opened her eyes, to see her sister Jane looking at her, her blue eyes deep in contemplation.

"Hi..." the younger girl said quietly.

"Hi." Kelsey replied, wondering what was going through her sister's mind. She was now acutely aware of the feeling of Jane's naked body so close to her own, warm and soft. "You look pensive."

"I..." Jane began, faltering slightly, clearly wanting to say something, but afraid to. "I just..."

Kelsey smiled. "You're wondering if I regret anything we did, or, more importantly, said last night."

A hint of a blush crept into Jani's cheeks and she barely nodded.

"Well, not on my part," Kelsey said, reaching up to stroke her sister's cheek. "I meant it when I said I would love you, be in love with you, and have you forever as my own. I regret nothing."

Jane's eyes lit up. "For real, Kels?"

The brunette nodded.

"Oh, God, I've been agonizing for almost half an hour here," Jane said, before leaning in and kissing her sister with an almost feverish relief. "I was so worried that you were gonna wake up this morning and think we were just hormonal and crazy!"

"Nope," Kelsey said through the kiss. "Afraid you're stuck with me, slut."

"Mmmmm, I'm in love with my big sissy and I'm gonna marry her," Jane sang in a giddy voice, now kissing Kelsey all over her face. "And I'm gonna love her and my little nephew Ben forever and ever."

"Well, if you're marrying me, I guess he's going to be your adopted son, isn't he?" posited Kelsey, eliciting a giggle from her sister.

"And that makes Kaylee your daughter," Jane giggled, her hands now finding Kelsey's breasts and giving them a gentle squeeze.

"Mmmph, oh, Jesus," Kelsey sputtered suddenly, squirming. "Be careful, Jane, you're gonna make me soak the bed!"

Jane's response was to instantly lean down and take one of her sister's nipples into her mouth, sucking hungrily. Kelsey groaned involuntarily and clasped her sister's head, shuddering in delight. She felt herself growing instantly wet, but she was still leaking, and she could feel Jane now doing the same.

"At least... gnnnnn, Janie, if we're gonna do this, let's get out of the bed and do it properly, so we don't make a mess... please..."

Jane popped her mouth off her older sister's nipple and nodded readily. She helped Kelsey sit up and then slid off the bed, heading into the bathroom. Jane stopped to pee, sitting while Kelsey stood in front of her, letting the blonde suck on her swollen breasts. Milk trickled out of the corner of Jane's mouth, onto her body. Kelsey licked her lips in desire, wanting to taste it off her sister's skin.

They hurriedly switched places, letting Kelsey relieve herself while she tended to Jane's breasts in the same manner. She shivered at the sweet-salty taste of her sister's milk on her tongue. She made Jane squeak by giving her nipple a gentle bite.

"Gnnn, you whore," Jane gasped. "I'm gonna fuck you brainless for that!"

"I look forward to you trying, slut," purred the older girl, now reaching down and running her fingers across Jane's sticky pussy, making her shudder again. "Let's milk ourselves and then get to the fucking, okay?"

While Kelsey finished, Jane quickly set up the small stools in the shower, making sure the lotion they used was handy. She then led her sister into the shower and they sat down, legs wide and bodies touching. The warm water inundated them and they kissed deeply and lovingly as they began fondling one another, squeezing their breasts and milking eagerly.

Tongues tangled and they moaned into one another's mouths as they emptied one another, relieving the pressure they were both feeling. They were both so sensitive and emotionally charged, Jane thought she might cum right then. Once their milking duties were completed, they slid off the stools and to their knees, pressing bellies and breasts together as they kissed longingly. Legs parted and they snaked their hands down to begin fingering one another.

Jane shivered and whimpered into her sister's mouth as she felt Kelsey's fingers penetrate her. She pushed two fingers into her sister and was rewarded with a shameless moan and squeezing sensation around them. They murmured words of love through their sloppy kiss, soaking wet now from the inundation of water on two sides. Pussies throbbed and pulsed around fingers as they pleasured one another readily and without reservation.

Jane popped first, almost doubled over as orgasm gripped her. She grunted and stifled a squeal as she clenched on her sister's fingers, her own beginning to flutter in and out of Kelsey's pussy rapidly, determined to make her cum. Kelsey surrendered some seconds later, awash in ecstasy. Her pussy bubbled over with her cum, pleasure coursing through her.

Both sisters sagged and then slumped onto their sides, shivering, and holding one another close. They kissed lovingly and caressed each other's bodies gently. Kelsey couldn't believe how differently she felt, now that they'd confessed that they were in love and devoted themselves to each other. There was a strange comfort that filled her, where there had been frightening emptiness for months on end, a near-paralyzing fear and despair. Jane was... completing her.

"God, I love not being afraid," Jane murmured through the kiss. "It's so unreal, Kels..."

"There is a real relief to it, isn't there?" Kelsey agreed, holding Jane as close as she could, reluctant to let go. This was still new to her, but she wouldn't relinquish it. No. Jane was hers. For life. She'd committed to it, willingly and without reservation. "God, I love you so much, Janie."

They kissed and held one another, both sisters starting to cry, overcome with emotion. They understood why they were crying and didn't try to stop, simply content to be held by one another while they did. It was perfect and necessary, to feel that trust in one another, to know that it was safe to be vulnerable, because they were no longer alone.

They would never be alone ever again.

They finally felt waterlogged, both giggling as they slowly got up and proceeded to clean one another before getting out and wrapping themselves in plush towels. Hand-in-hand, they walked back into the bedroom they shared, lying down and sighing as they embraced. They began kissing again, just content with the display of affection they both craved.

"Mmmm, maybe it's just hormones talking," Jane mumbled through the kiss. "But I'm really hoping that Ben and Kaylee are in love with each other, like you and me are."

Kelsey sighed through their kiss, almost shaking her head. "No idea where you developed this sudden incest fetish about our kids, but I'll just run with your theory that it's hormones talking. And if they're in love, then fine, we'll handle it."

Jane giggled and kissed her sister's nose, before pulling off Kelsey's towel, leaving her body exposed. She wiggled down the bed, finally arriving at her sister's swollen belly and smiled before kissing it.

"Hey, Ben," she cooed, stroking the taut but smooth skin. "Just in case you didn't hear, your mom and I are in love now. Like, the real deal in love. We've committed ourselves to each other, so it's like we're married, and that means that I'm not just your auntie Janie, but also kinda mommy as well. I'm gonna be proud to call you my little boy, I promise, because I know how amazing you'll be when you finally arrive."

Kelsey smiled and wiped away a tear as she listened to her sister ramble away emotionally at her belly. Soon enough, Janie would allow her to speak to Kaylee the same way, and if it seemed silly, she didn't care one bit. She was certain Kaylee could hear her, and she had a lot to say.

Jane didn't stop there, but gently rolled her sister onto her back and then parted her legs. She smiled at Kelsey's exposed pussy before leaning in and kissing it lovingly. Kelsey shivered and sighed in pleasure, as Janie continued to kiss her and ever slide her tongue around her netherlips and clit.

"Nnnnn, never going to get tired of that," she breathed, one of her hands now caressing her sister's blonde hair. "Knock on the door to Ben's room all you want, Janie."

Jane smiled and nodded. "That's the plan, no doubt." She continued sliding her tongue up and down Kelsey's slit, making her older sister squirm and moan.

"God, I can't wait for us to be not pregnant, so we can just go at one another hardcore," whimpered the brunette, wishing they were both capable of more. "I need to fuck you, hard."

"Mmmmm, well, we can always fix the wall-mounted dildos in the shower, with mine over yours," Jane reminded her. "It won't be perfect, but we can fuck together and feel one another's bods and still cum hard."

"God, yes," Kelsey gasped as her sister continued to tongue her clit and slid two fingers into her pussy. "Yes, I want that so bad..."

She was moaning and writhing when all of a sudden, Jane shuddered and stifled a horrid burping sound. The younger girl pushed herself away from Kelsey and off the bed, staggering to the bathroom with her hand clamped over her mouth. Kelsey was confused for some moments, before she heard her sister retching and crying miserably. She sighed and waddled over to the bathroom, where she found Jane doubled over the toilet, her red-rimmed eyes glassy with nausea and grief.

"I'm so sorry, Kels," she croaked, her little fists bunched. "It wasn't you, I promise. Being in- ufff!- being in love doesn't keep me from being pukey..."

"It's okay, baby," Kelsey said sympathetically, pulling a stool out of the shower and sitting next to Jane, caressing her back gently. "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere until you're done. I'm staying by your side, sis."

"Then, could you... could you hold my hair out of the way?" asked the blonde, sounding pitiful beyond words. She retched again, the sound making Kelsey's skin crawl, but she sat with her sister resolutely.

"I'll do you one better," the older girl said, standing up and moving about in a small flurry of activity. She returned with a bucket, and helped Janie to her feet, before making her sit on the marble seat. "Now, you can just yack in the bucket, if necessary, and not worry about pissing yourself, or anything else."

"You really are the smart one, you know," Jane breathed, her complexion tinged slightly green. "Eight months of pregnancy, and this solution never occurred to me once. I just rolled the dice and took my chances, once I lost control of my pelvic floor muscles."

"Do I want to know how often you lost that bet?" Kelsey asked, causing her sister to shake her head vehemently. Unfortunately, the motion made Jane nauseous, and she retched again, her body trembling with unwelcome effort.

"You're... you're still staying?" she asked, sniffling.

"Until the bitter end, my love," Kelsey assured her. "Don't wedding vows say 'For better or worse' and all that stuff?"

Jane smiled weakly. "Yeah. Thanks, Kels. You have no idea how much this m... this mmmmm-"

Kelsey looked away as Jane tilted her head down and yakked again.

***

"Stupid preggo body," Jane muttered as she sat on a spinning stool at the kitchen island, watching Kelsey make another smoothie. She may have been done getting sick for the moment, but she wasn't about to risk eating just yet. Kelsey, on the other hand, had no such compunction, and drank down her second one of the morning. "Hard not to hold it against Kaylee, y'know?"

"I know what you mean, darling," the older sister said, putting a smoothie away in the fridge for Jane, in case her appetite finally took over. "Babies do all sorts of weird shit to a woman's body."

"Warping it out of shape, making it expel shit it shouldn't," grumped the blonde. "How annoying is this?"

"Well, I don't know about the pukey part, much," Kelsey said, smirking at her sister. Janie stuck her tongue out in response. "But I'm familiar with being distraught with the physical warpings. I'm a blimposaurus, and I can't wait to have my body back. If I ever get it back."

"Oh, you will," purred the younger girl, getting off her chair to come and snuggle up to her sister, smiling at her. She turned Kelsey away from the counter and nestled against her, their bellies pressed and their nipples kissing. She smiled as she squirmed back and forth. "You take such good care of yourself with the galactogooey things, you'll have your sexy bod back in no time."

She whispered in her sister's ear.

"And we're gonna fuck, and fuck, and fuck, like little nymphos, burn all the baby weight away and never stop."

"Mmmm, you do make that sound good," Kelsey breathed, feeling herself getting wet. Being pregnant had done nothing to kill her libido, and Jane had brought out the repressed sex-demon in her. "And I promise, we'll share some guys, but I guess lesbian incest is gonna be our main thing now, hm? I can live with that."

"Me too," Jane agreed, grinning. "Guess we oughta watch some porn about it, right?"

"I think we can figure it out on our own," laughed the older sister. "I have faith in our perversion."

"Well, what if we miss out on something?" Jane reasoned. "Something really cool we hadn't even considered."

"You just want an excuse to watch porn," snorted Kelsey. "You're not fooling me."

"Hey, I like porn," protested the blonde, pouting. "Okay, I love it. And I recall catching you watching it when we were younger, too. Remember that night I walked in on you watching the video about the girl getting stuffed by three guys at once, with your legs in the air?"

"Gawd, we got into such a fight after that," Kelsey sighed, shaking her head. "Good thing mom and dad weren't home. You shredded my favourite pair of panties. I secretly cried for days about that."

"Well, you just about punched my poor cunt clean off, speaking of crying for days." Jane pouted.

"Ohhhh, poor little cunt," cooed the brunette, kneeling down and moving her sister back gently. She sat herself on the floor and Jane giggled as she squirmed forward until her pussy was over Kelsey's mouth. She couldn't see her sister, exactly, but she certainly felt when she reached the target, because Kelsey began kissing her pussy gently, as if making up for injuries inflicted so long ago. "Mmmmmm, so sorry, little pussykins..."

Jane giggled and shivered in delight while Kelsey pleasured her. She finally moved back and allowed her sister to clamber to her feet. Jane kissed her deeply, moaning as she tasted herself on Kelsey's lips. They slithered their tongues around in each other's mouths for some time before breaking the kiss and sighing.

"Marry me?" Jane asked, fluttering her eyelashes.

"As much as I possibly can," Kelsey replied nodding. "And reeeeeally hoping mom and dad never find out."

"Oh, Jeebus, they'd both die if we were regular lesbians," snickered Jane. "Forget incestuous ones. They'll spend the rest of their lives trying to set us up with eligible men."

"All of whom will assume we're damaged goods, because we're single moms." Kelsey muttered, her expression darkening.

"Except we're not," Jane pointed out, booping her sister's nose. "We're not single at all, we're gonna be married, so who gives a flying fuck what anyone else thinks? Let mom and dad worry about the... oh, what's the word..."

"Stigma?"

"Yeah, the stigma of having two unwed moms as daughters," she announced. "We'll know better. And I, for one, couldn't be happier about it."

Kelsey tilted her head slightly as she pondered her sister's words. "Y'know what? You're absolutely right, Janie. I'm going to be happier secretly married to you than I could be married to anyone else on this planet. And maybe we have to keep it a secret because of stupid laws, but that doesn't change anything. You and I were meant to be, and I am gonna be the happiest wife alive."

"Except for me." Jane pointed out.

"No, me." Kelsey countered, smirking.

"Me."

"Uh-uh, me."

"Me!"

They burst into laughter as they initiated a tickle fight that very quickly saw them stampeding to the bathroom as they lost control of their bladders in the euphoria.

***

They sat together on the bed, snuggled into one another, towels beneath their behinds, in case they began leaking. Kelsey had her laptop sitting on a small wooden breakfast tray, searching the internet for their query. Jane was leaning on her shoulder, watching intently.

"I don't even really know what to search for, the very concept is so broad," the older sister mused. "I mean, just putting in 'lesbian sex' is not going to help too much."

"Ummmm... how about 'How to have lesbian sex'?" suggested the blonde.

"I don't wanna read some dry manual about how to fuck my sister." Kelsey snorted.

"We could just watch videos," Jane said. "Zillions of those, no doubt."

"No argument there, but what?" Kelsey asked, pulling up a Bing search. "I've been told that there's lesbian fantasy porn for guys, and then there's lesbian porn for lesbians. So which do we want?"

Jane shrugged. "Well, I'm not a lesbian, except for you, so I dunno. I think the fantasy stuff is probably gonna be hotter to watch, and more fun to try. If the actual lesbians in the videos as like the real lesbians I know, I'm not sure I wanna see them having sex."

Kelsey smirked. "What, short-cropped hair, tats and solid builds doesn't do it for you?"

"I can't believe you just generalized like that!" giggled Jane.

"What choice do I have, I'm doing an internet-wide search on how to have lesbian sex!" laughed Kelsey. "I've gotta generalize somewhere!"

"Look, just go to PornHub or RedTube or something," Jane sighed. "I can't believe you don't even know how to search for porn on the internet."

"And I'm not the least bit surprised that you do," Kelsey said dryly. "Okay, here we go. Now I'll just type in 'lesbian' and we'll see what comes up..."

They began searching and scrolling.

"We'll at least most of the girls are hot, in the stereotypical sense." Jane mused.

"Kinda like you," Kelsey said slyly. "Hot little bods, major kink issues..."

Kelsey snickered while Jane scowled at her and bit her shoulder defiantly, like a cat.

"Oh, I know," said the older sister suddenly. "I'll search for 'pregnant lesbians'. At least we'll have an idea about what we can do, then..."

There was a surprising amount on the subject. Surprising, at least, as far as the sisters were concerned. They'd never really considered the subject before this, after all. They scrolled down a long list of videos, pointing at various ones, and watching several. Kelsey observed silently, not exactly turned on, but intent on using whatever she learned on her sister.

She squirmed as she felt Jane's fingers subtly moving down and finding her pussy, teasing the lips gently. She looked over at the blonde, who shrugged.

"What, do I have to wait until the lesson is over before I start applying what I've learned? This isn't high school, Kels."

Kelsey couldn't deny that logic and sighed as she looked back at the monitor while Jane continued to molest her. She couldn't help but notice that she was getting wet, and this seemed to have the unexpected effect of increasing her enjoyment of watching the videos.

"Not a lot we haven't thought about or done so far," Jane said quietly, her eyes glued to the screen as she slid her middle finger up and down between her sister's increasingly gooey lips, teasing her clit. "But they're really going at it. Nice to know we don't have to be all that gentle with one another."