Experimental

Story Info
Mom gave her son an experimental drug by accident.
7k words
4.71
66k
199
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a wonderful sight. I was just walking out of our bedroom, wearing only a pair of thin, satin boxers while she was simply wearing a small, colorful beach wrap around her waist, fastened at her right hip. Her firm, creamy breasts and hard, pointed nipples caught my attention first and were just begging to be sucked. She was sitting on the couch in the living room watching me, idly, and I caught the twinkle in her eye as she spied my bouncing erection. The boxers were too loose to contain it.

She held a wine glass in her hand, half full with a golden liquid as she watched me walk towards her. She casually took a sip and licked her luscious lips as I watched, making me more and more aroused the closer I came to her.

"Mmmm," she said, sliding a finger over her nipple and pinching it lightly, teasingly.

God she was incredibly sexy!

"Have I ever told you you're so good with your tongue and just sooo good at making my cock feel special?" I asked, continuing our conversation from earlier as I moved onto the couch beside her.

"Oh yeah?" she asked, taking another sip of her wine, and then opening her mouth and licking her lips seductively.

"Yeah. You're fabulous." I picked up my own glass of wine and took a sip.

She smiled, enjoying the compliment and anticipating what was to come. "Well I guess you could just say that you have the most fabulous mother."

"Oh I do... I do..." I said. And I meant it!

She unwound her legs and stood, dipping her finger into her wine. Then, standing above me, she first licked the wine from her finger and then sucked it into her mouth like a cock. God she drove me crazy when she acted like this! My cock was throbbing, harder than it had been in a while.

She knelt on the floor between my legs and helped me pull my boxers down and off, carefully easing it around my surprisingly hard erection, and casually tossing them aside. She dipped her finger into her wine again and painted my cock with it, her fingertips sliding up and down my length making me harder and harder as she teased me.

"I'm really hard today," I said. "You didn't spike my wine, did you?" I asked suspiciously.

She giggled. "No... I didn't spike your wine." She bit her lip teasingly. "I spiked the sandwich you had for dinner."

I shook my head and smiled. Those damn blue pills again.

She smiled as she leaned in, kissed my shaft momentarily, flicking her tongue over the crown, and then engulfed me.

"Oh man!" I groaned, watching her mouth fill with my shaft. And she kept going and going, until I was all the way down her fucking throat. Then she pulled back and smiled as she put her lips against the crown, kissing and sucking my length.

"Best tasting cock in the whole fucking world," she whispered.

"You know you're gonna make me cum like this?" I asked rhetorically.

"Yum yum cum cum," she chanted and snarled like a hungry animal, sucking the head into her mouth as her tongue swirled lower. "I want lots."

"You love cum in your sweet little mouth, don't you?" I teased.

She watched me a moment, sucking on the head, then released me. "Mmhmm. And all over me. So warm and yummy and creamy. Give it to me! All of it!" She growled playfully, sliding my cock back into her mouth.

I chuckled at her playful wantonness. And as I watched her give me one of the best blowjobs of my life, I realized that I helped create that animal. Not that I minded that much. When I think back about it, it wasn't totally my fault. Until that day, I just didn't realize how badly I wanted her.

And she just didn't realize how much she enjoyed cum.

*****

My mom was a beautiful woman. She was ten years younger than my dad (making her just forty), and was a nurse. She had brown hair, cut short, and curled back from her ever-smiling face. She was a little shorter than the average woman, just over five foot tall, but her spunky personality made her seem so much taller. We had a pretty good relationship as I grew to adulthood, not best friends or anything, but we were respectful of each other and never got into any arguments. Most of that stemmed from me having to grow up very quickly.

When I was just sixteen, my father was diagnosed with stage four cancer that debilitated him in many ways. It was devastating to all of us, but both my mom and I changed our lives to do what needed to be done. For my part, I had to do a lot more around the house, helping work the yard and clean inside and out. I even got a job as soon as I could so I could help pay the bills. And, instead of rushing off to college, I stayed home and got a full-time job. I wasn't making much, but with my mom's income as well, we got along. Dad's health insurance paid well, too. We successfully divided our time to make sure my dad got to his appointments and was taken care of.

But, unfortunately, he died when I was nineteen.

Dad's life insurance helped with all the bills and then some, but I continued living at home and working, helping to pay for things there. It wasn't exactly fair that my mom would be stuck handling this all by herself. It wasn't too bad, either. She and I rarely saw each other because we both worked full time, I on first shift and she on second.

Even two years after my dad died, my mom wasn't dating anyone, probably because she was working so much. And I had to admit that I wasn't either. But I did take some time to go out with my friends on the weekends. One particular night, about a year ago, was brutal. I drank both a little more than I should have, and mixed my alcoholic beverages a bit more than I should have. I rolled into the house at 2am and went right into my room.

Unfortunately, I couldn't sleep very well because my head was pounding. I was hoping it would go away on it's own once I laid down, but it didn't. So at about 4am, I went searching in both the kitchen and the bathroom for some aspirin, but couldn't find a thing. I didn't want to, but I had to go see my mom. Surely a nurse would have aspirin somewhere nearby.

I softly knocked on her door and called her. "Mom?" It took several tries, but eventually I got her attention.

"Yeah? What's wrong Vince?" she called from the bed.

"I'm sorry to wake you, but I have a killer headache and was wondering if you had any aspirin," I said.

"Yeah... yeah, I do. Just a sec," she said, sounding a bit groggy. I probably woke her up from a deep sleep the idiot that I was. I'd certainly have to do a lot of apologizing.

Her door opened a little and she stood there in a tight, spaghetti-strap night shirt and her underwear. I guess she didn't realize she wasn't wearing much. But, boy I certainly did. God, my cock went rock hard seeing her breasts almost completely exposed like that. Her body was more incredible than I'd remembered. I knew I was going to do a lot of beating off to that image.

She poked her hand towards me, palm down. "Here," she said, dropping two pills into my hand. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Thanks. Sorry to wake you."

"It's ok," she said yawning. "See you in the morning." She closed her door and left me standing in the hall. I glanced at the two, blue pills in my hand and went into the kitchen for water. I took the pills without even a second thought. Then went back to bed with visions of my mom running through my dreams.

At 6am I woke to some serious morning wood. It was almost painful it was so strong. I tried jacking off, and while it felt good, I wasn't able to really get off. It was almost too painful for me. I wasn't sure what to do. The only person I could think of that might be able to help was my mom... not in any sexual way, mind you, but as a nurse. Surely she could tell me if this was bad and if I'd need to go to the emergency room or not.

I tried to put on some shorts to cover myself, but my erection was just too strong and painful to be contained. I dug my robe out of the closet and slipped it on, holding the front closed as best I could. I left my room and went down to my mom's bedroom again and knocked on the door.

"Yeah?" she woke a lot faster this time.

"Sorry to wake you. I... I have a problem..." I said, embarrassed.

"What's wrong?" she asked, obviously getting something to cover herself this time and moving toward the door.

"I... it's embarrassing."

She opened her door, this time wearing her robe. "What? What's wrong?"

"I... I have a problem and I don't know if it's serious or not," I said, barely able to even make eye contact.

"What kind of problem?"

"I, uh... you know how the commercial says that if it lasts for more than 4 hours... you should go see a doctor?"

"Yeah? Uh... oh!" she said, finally realizing what I was getting at and glancing down. "How long has it been?"

I took a second to think about it. "Maybe 2 hours. I dunno, I was trying to sleep until now."

"Have you tried to... you know... relieve it?" she asked, having trouble finding the words herself. This was embarrassing for both of us. She would glance down toward it occasionally, but her eyes would then quickly come back up to mine.

"I tried... but it's too painful. And I just thought that maybe I'd have to go to the emergency room or something. God, this is embarrassing."

"This could be pretty serious. It can really damage the penis." She stood thinking for a moment, as if wondering what to do. "Did you take drugs last night or something? What kind of stupid crap are you into, Vince?"

"No!" I defended myself. "No I didn't take any drugs! We just drank too much. Then I came home and got that blue aspirin from you 'cause my head was pounding."

She looked confused. "Blue aspirin... What are you talking about?"

"My head was pounding and I looked all over for some aspirin but couldn't find any, so I woke you up and got some from you. You don't remember? It was like at 4am or something."

She was searching her memory. "I kinda remember... I guess... but..." Suddenly her eyes went big and she turned, went back into her bedroom and opened the top drawer of her bedside stand. She quickly fished out a couple bottles of pills and opened first one, then the other, looking at the pills inside. After opening one, she stood still, just looking straight ahead. "Oh my..." she said.

She slowly walked back over to me with the bottle in one hand and a couple of the pills in the palm of her other hand. "Do these look like the pills you took?"

I glanced at them, but had to admit that I didn't pay that much attention last night. "Yeah, I think so. Why?"

"Damn!" she said under her breath. "Because this isn't aspirin. I put it in an aspirin bottle to hide it. Your dad was having some pretty bad problems years ago... with... you know... and none of the prescription stuff worked at all. So... I used some connections to get an experimental drug from Europe. It's not even cleared for general use. It's really, really strong and helped him a little." She looked at me and bit her lip. "But I can't imagine what it would do to a healthy guy. And if you took two... you took a double dose."

Ok, so I took some sex pills. Big deal. "Ok, so, I just wait it out and it'll go away?"

She put the pills back in the bottle and closed it up, thinking about how to respond. "No... not for a while. One dose worked wonders on your dad... for hours. I'm not sure what this will do to you."

I started feeling fuzzy... my head was beginning to spin. "I don't want to go to the emergency room," I said as I held onto the doorframe. "This is... too... embarrassing," were the last words out of my mouth before I passed out.

*****

When I woke, I was lying in my mom's bed, with just a sheet over me. My robe lay on the chair nearby. My mom was sitting on the bed beside me stroking my forehead.

"What happened?" I asked, blinking to clear my vision. My head was still roaring a little.

"You passed out. I think it's a blood-flow issue." She looked concerned.

"How long was I out?" I asked as I started to sit up.

"Whoa, whoa... just lay there. You were out for just a minute or so... just long enough for me to get you into the bed."

"What am I going to do? I don't want some strange nurse or doctor inspecting my... you know..."

She touched my arm, lovingly. "I know... I know it's embarrassing. It's embarrassing for me, too, since I gave you the wrong medicine. This stuff... it'll ruin my career if anyone finds out about it. Maybe even send me to jail. Maybe... maybe we can just take care of it here." She grabbed the sheet and started lifting it. "Can you show me?" she asked.

I was embarrassed as hell, but she was a medical professional, right? She'd done something like this before, right? At least that's what I had to tell myself. She pulled the sheet away from me and my erection was, as you might have guessed, huge. It seemed even bigger than I ever remembered.

"Ooh..." she said, astonished. Or maybe... impressed. "It's... it's very, very erect. Wow... I can see why you can't put on your pants." She inspected it without touching it, getting so close a few times that I could feel her breath on my shaft. "We're definitely going to have to... you know... take care of this. That's a very hard... hard... swollen... penis... and your scrotum are very... full. This could cause you some serious damage if we don't... you know... take care of it."

She sat back a moment, thinking about what she was going to have to do. I could tell that she was fighting a little internal battle between woman, mother, and nurse. "Do you pleasure yourself?" she asked, trying to sound professional.

"Yes," I answered softly. I could feel my face flush.

"Ok... How... often?"

"Oh, God." What a freaking embarrassing line of questioning to come from your mom. "Usually more than once a day..."

"Alright... alright..." she said almost as if impressed. She licked her lips, nervously. "It'll be best, first, if you show me what... what... technique you use... you know, to stimulate yourself."

"I dunno... I just... stroke it..."

"Ok..." she nodded professionally. "Go ahead... show me..."

I was hesitant to do it. My hand moved a little until it rest on my belly, but I just couldn't touch myself in front of her.

"It's ok," she said, trying to console me. "I... I am a nurse after all."

"I can't do it," I said. "Not... in front of you."

My mom rung her hands together. "I know... I get it... and I know I'm to blame for this. I'm just going to have to help you get better." She paused a moment as if thinking about something. And then... "I'm just going to go ahead and grab this."

She wrapped her fingers around my shaft as if she had no choice and she just had to get it over with. She moved her hand a little up and down, obviously feeling how engorged it was. Not leaving my erection, she reached into the nightstand and pulled out a small bottle. Using one hand, she flicked up the top and drizzled the cool liquid onto my shaft, using her hand to spread it around.

I could feel the pleasure quickly welling up inside me as her hand nervously stroked me.

I must have looked so scared, though. "I know... don't be nervous... I obviously know how to do this," she said, trying to calm me down. "This isn't my first time. And we don't have to tell anyone about this... Just our little secret, ok?"

Thank god! This would be way too embarrassing to tell anyone. I mean, it wasn't as if I hadn't fantasized about her or fantasized about her giving me a hand job. But... the reality of it was weird.

Her hand slid up and down the shaft slowly and her eyes darted between watching it and looking up into my face to gauge my reaction. "Alright... good... does this feel ok?"

I grunted as the pleasure grew quickly. "Yeah... yeah, it's ok," I said softly. I didn't know where to look, at her hand or her face. It was all just too... erotic.

"Ok... good... like when you do it?"

"Oh god..." I moaned. I licked my lips. "Better," I admitted. "Much better."

"Ok, yes..." She smiled, almost if she was proud of herself. "Thank you."

Her hand moved up and down in a nice, slow rhythm. She wasn't in any rush. I moaned again and my hips moved, trying to get away from her hand as the pleasure was almost overwhelming. I reached down and touched her hand, trying to tell her to stop for a moment.

"Oh... ok... already..." She knew that I meant I was extremely close to my orgasm, though, but didn't let up. "If you feel you need to, you know, cum already, just go ahead and do it," she said, her hand rising over the head and then sliding back down. "No need to tell me about it. Just go ahead and explode for me right now, as soon as you feel the need..."

And without a millisecond warning, I grunted, and a huge load of cum erupted from my cock, spraying into the air and raining down on the both of us.

She looked pleasantly surprised, both by the speed of my orgasm and by the amount of cum produced. "Oh, oh, ok... good... wow, that is a lot of cum," she said almost breathlessly. "I really shouldn't be surprised. You're a healthy young man. And young men generate a lot of... sperm."

I was breathing hard, but my head felt a little clearer.

"Do you feel a little bit better?"

I nodded.

"A lot better?

"Yeah... whew..." I did feel a lot better.

"Ok, good. Very good. Do you feel good enough to sit up?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Ok try it," she said, grabbing my wrist to help me up a little. She pulled me up and pushed my legs around until I was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Go slow now. Don't get ahead of yourself."

"Ok. I'm ok," I said reassuringly. "My head feels clearer." I could feel the cum oozing down my abdomen and over my hips.

"Good!" she said, happy that what she was doing was having some beneficial affect. When she felt I was stable, she knelt down on the floor in front of me, between my legs. "Ok, let's take a look at your penis."

I didn't have to look at it to know that it was still incredibly erect and still incredibly sensitive, but I did anyways. My mom's hands were moving my cock around a little as she inspected it and my balls. Her face was so close...

"Well, you're still very erect," she said, looking back up at me. She had no idea of the effect she was having on me. Even if I wasn't erect from the drugs, I'd be erect from her being between my legs like that. "We still have to get that down, ok? We're not out of the woods yet."

Her hand wrapped around my shaft again and she began stroking me once more. She seemed more confident this time, far less embarrassed.

"Ok... how does that feel? Still sensitive?"

Tingles were traveling all over my body. God it was extremely sensitive. "Yeah," I muttered under my breath. No matter if she were more confident or not, I was still a bit embarrassed.

"Well, we're going to have to do it again," she said, her hand continuing to stroke my shaft. "Tell me if it hurts at all, so I can fix it."

I grunted as her hand moved over the sensitive head again.

"That feel ok?"

"Yeah," I grunted again. Damn! Either she was really good at this or my cock was extremely sensitive still. It felt incredible!

"Wow... it's so... swollen..." She was looking at my cock again. And not so much clinically. She looked more like a woman... with desires... and needs...

"It seems bigger than normal still. But I bet you've seen quite a few dicks in your time."

She laughed, with a shocked look on her face. "Like I'm some slut or something? But, yes... I have seen a lot of.... cock... I shouldn't be telling you... but, yours is the biggest I've seen. Maybe it's just because of your condition. I don't know."

I watched as she kept stroking me, her eyes rarely leaving my cock now. God it felt so good.

"Is this ok?" she said, looking up at me again after I grunted.

"Yeah... it's just..."

"No, that's fine... that's fine. Don't even worry about telling me when you're..."

12