Experiments

Story Info
It begins as fun and games.
4.7k words
3.86
71.5k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers

I remember exactly the day it started. Sharon and I had married young, she was a virgin that first night in our bed.

Of course we had indulged in some heavy petting during our dates, I had had a finger stuck up in there more than once and I had spent literally hours licking her big soft titties while she rubbed my cock through my pants.

Just once she had taken my dick out and put her mouth on it, then she rolled down the window and spit my seed out onto the parking lot at the seaside park we went to to neck.

We had gotten caught once by the local Cop, too. I was busy sucking on Sharon's nipple like there was no tomorrow and she had her head back moaning, she really liked that.

We had gotten pretty comfortable with it being deserted at the little seaside park we went to, so she wasn't too concerned when I had taken her blouse completely off. I had her pressed back onto the seat when suddenly the car was filled with light and the cop was standing there banging on the window.

I rolled the window down as Sharon rushed to get her blouse back on. I noticed the flashlight was pointed at her titties and not at me. I also noticed she seemed a little hotter later on that night, but she still wouldn't let me fuck her.

Our getting married was one of those things we were "supposed" to do if that makes any sense. We were dating, our families got used to the idea, somehow a date was set and next thing I knew I was standing up there saying "I do" and I wasn't 100% sure why.

It was OK, I had a good job and we settled into a small starter house and began getting used to living together.

Sex was fun but nothing I would call spectacular. It all seemed fine, the fact is I just didn't know any better.

One thing about Sharon, she is tiny. She tipped the scales at 93 pounds but her breasts were a full "C" cup. At barely 19 years old, there wasn't a single thing out of place. She wore her dark hair long and past her shoulders. Her tastes in clothes ran to pullover tops and sweaters, and her skirts were right at the middle of the knee.

The other out of the ordinary feature about her was her pussy. She didn't shave it, nobody did back in the early 60's at least that I ever saw. Of course, I had only seen maybe two beavers in my whole life in the flesh. It didn't matter, she had a gob of flesh that stuck out of her and that increased when she got excited. Her clit would grow to the size of the end of my pinkie finger and it had what looked like a little lean-to roof over the top of it.

If I fiddled with that very much the top layer of skin would roll right back and it looked just like a tiny little dick sitting there.

I was surprised at that the first time I saw it, the only other naked pussy I had ever seen was on a girl named Paula, she had almost nothing there at all, just a pimple sized little bump hidden inside.

It was about then that men's magazines started showing women with no panties on so I saw lots of pictures of pussies, there just was none to compare Sharon's to.

The first incident was almost an accident, we had pulled into a gas station to fill up. They had two guys on duty, one started the pump, the other washed the headlights and windshield, and they always asked to check the oil and tires.

Damn, I sound old now, huh?

It was hotter than hell that day, we had a new 1962 Impala that was pretty spiffy, neat bucket seats and 4 speed, all of the toys. Sharon had been fanning herself by flipping her dress up and down, then when we pulled in she coyly tucked the skirt between her legs.

Just as the guy went around to her side I reached over on impulse and pulled her skirt up, I happened to know she didn't have any panties on.

Fact is, she never did, her Mom was sure they caused diseases so Sharon never wore any either. I had asked her about that, it seems old Doc Barker was their family physician and he had advised them of that. Now that I think about it, the old coot was probably a pervert and liked to look at bare pussies.

Fact is, he liked to look at men, too. Sharon and I had to go see the Doc, part of getting the marriage license. He came in, had me pull my dick out, then told me to "milk it out" while he stood there with a little swab.

Embarrassed the hell out of me, I asked Sharon what he did to her but she just blushed and didn't want to talk about it.

Anyway, flipping Sharon's skirt up was one of those spur of the moment things, like I said, just an impulse.

Of course she let out a yip and grabbed at the skirt to pull it back down but not before the kid washing the window got an eyeful of pubic hair and probably some pink, too.

He did a doubletake and stopped, finally got his wits back around him and finished up but he never took his eyes off of Sharon.

I sat there realizing I had a boner to end all boners.

I had Sharon down on the living room floor the instant we got back to the house, she was grunting back at me and moaning. I noticed I seemed to be half again larger than normal, and she seemed to be way more sloppy wet than normal.

I think that day she exploded in her first ever major orgasm because afterwards she told me she had never felt anything like that.

It was about a week or so later, we were doing our usual shopping on Saturday morning after payday. We had the car full of groceries and were ready to head for home when I happened to notice a clothing shop across the parking lot.

On another impulse, I asked Sharon if she would like a new outfit.

Of course all men know the answer to that question.

So we went in, the place had one area off to the side where they sold shoes, and racks of women's skirts and blouses. The styles were all summer stuff since it was mid April. I wandered over and looked at some of the men's clothes while Sharon went through the racks.

All of the skirts were way shorter than anything Sharon owned except for some long floor length outfits that were a bit hippie looking to me.

I glanced over at Sharon, she would hold a skirt up to her waist, check the length, then put it back.

After an hour of this, I was getting bored.

A lady salesclerk was trying to help her, I overheard her say something about this being the style now as I walked up.

Sharon looked at me, holding up a pretty blue mini-skirt.

"Is this too short?"

"It's hard for me to tell, go try it on."

Sharon went into the little changing room, she came out a minute later, her hands busy at the sides of her legs like she was trying to pull the skirt lower.

It came right to the middle of her thigh which on her meant she only had about six inches of safety margin before some pubic hair would show.

A light bulb went off in my head, I grinned and told her she looked great.

"Ok, I will take it." Her voice sounded unsure.

"Go ahead and wear it honey." I told her.

She shot me a sidelong glance, but she put her other clothes in a bag and we went to the counter and paid for it, along with a simple white blouse that she had also picked.

"You will need some shoes." I told her. The brown ones she had on just didn't go well, I was serious about that.

Sharon shot me another sidelong glance, then she came with me as we walked over to the shoe section.

There was an older fellow there, in his 40's. He was showing the beginnings of going bald. He showed Sharon several styles, one pair was a light blue and perfect.

"What size are you?" He asked her.

Sharon hesitated for a second.

"Here, sit down, I will measure you."

Sharon sat in the chair as he pulled a little stool up and sat in front of her, then placed a footrest down. He reached down and lifted her foot, setting it on the stool. Reaching behind, he picked up a little foot measuring tool and then he reached down and removed her shoe.

Sharon had her knees clamped together so firmly that the guy was finding it awkward.

"Relax honey!" I said.

I was standing behind the guy, Sharon looked up at me with a puzzled look. I held up my hand and opened and closed the fingers, signalling her to spread her legs a little.

She turned bright pink but her lips pursed, she pretended to be looking around. I saw her take a breath, relax, and let the knee of her leg still on the floor fall over a few inches.

From where I was standing I could see her pubic hair, and the clerk was sitting down right in front of her. He was looking down at her foot, getting the measurement.

"It looks like you are a size...." His voice trailed off as realized.

Then he got up rather quickly and went off into the back room to get the shoes.

While he was gone I signalled Sharon to open up some more, she was still blushing and shook her head no.

I was still in the process of trying to signal her when the clerk returned and sat back down. He reached down and picked up Sharon's foot again, slipping the pretty blue shoe on for her.

Sharon looked up at me again, I signalled frantically with two fingers for her to open up.

She lifted the leg that was on the stool and turned her instep inwards, leaning forward to look at the shoe. Then she set that foot down on the floor, knees a bit wider than she needed to, and waited.

The guy sat there and stared for s few seconds, then realized she was waiting for the other shoe. He reached down and picked up her left foot and set it on the stool.

Sharon's right knee had swung outward even more, then she leaned to her right and forward to look at the other shoe.

Somehow the guy managed to get the shoe onto her foot, he had to do it by feel because that sure wasn't where he was looking.

I stepped sideways so I could see over his shoulder, Sharons pussy was in clear view. She was excited, too, the little mass of flesh over her clit had pulled back exposing the dime sized button. The mass of lips extended nearly as long as her pubic hair, hanging slightly open, completely visible. Even from several feet away I could see it was wet and shiny looking.

I saw her upper body shudder, knew she had had a small orgasm.

We bought the shoes, on the way home Sharon had my cock out of my pants and damn near sucked the end off of it. I was having one hell of a time trying to keep from running off the road. Once at the house I had her down on the couch with my cock stuffed in her, she felt like she had new muscles down there as her insides rippled at me.

Later I realized we had left both car doors standing open, we got a good laugh at that.

Sharon became nasty from then on. We were a hit at the gas station, the guys would fall all over themselves to wait on us. Once we pulled in, she shoved her right knee firmly against the door, pulled her left leg up and proceeded to clip her toenails while they washed the windows. It took a long time, too, she sat like that for a solid 15 minutes as everyone, even a few of the customers, came over to take a look.

Over the next few months we had lots of adventures, it was fun. But we lived in a small town and people talk so we cooled it a little locally. Sharon still dressed sexy as hell but we quit some of the blatant stuff.

I had these two buds, Bob was a short and cocky little guy, Dick was taller and took streaks of being shy. Once we were all sitting out in our yard drinking beer and Sharon came out in a two piece suit that in today's world would look like what a nun would wear but back then it was outrageous.

Bob of course stared and did everything except step on his tongue, Dick blushed and studied the trees mostly. We all got a little bombed, as it started to cool down in the afternoon we went inside.

Sharon changed into a blouse and skirt much to Bob's dismay. I got out some cards and we began playing some penny poker. It didn't take long and Sharon had most of the pennies, card games went that way with her for some reason.

Bob wanted to play some more, tried to borrow from me, I told him no way. The idea of the game was to break all the other players. Dick sat there with just a few pennies left, I knew he was done in just a hand or two anyway. I wasn't surprised when he excused himself and left, he had to work the next day.

So Bob and I sat there, Bob was muttering, he was a cocky little guy and just hated to lose at anything. He tried to offer a marker, Sharon laughed at him, told him no.

"Well, what then?"

"Next hand is for your shirt." She looked him right in the eye, then grinned at me.

"OK." He said, no hesitation.

It was only a couple of hands and Sharon had him down to his shorts and socks. I became almost a third wheel, the competition between the two of them was getting fierce.

Then things changed, Bob won several hands in a row, not only got his pants and his shirt back but more than half of Sharon's pile.

I was holding my own pretty much dead hand when Bob's 3 Queens beat Sharon's 3 nine's, the whole pile went to his side.

"Shit!" Sharon exclaimed, throwing her cards down.

"Wanna play for YOUR shirt?" Bob gave her a big shiteating grin.

Sharon looked at him, then at me, a stubborn expression on her face.

"Sure."

Bob dealt the cards, Sharon had 2 pair, he had 3 2's, I just folded. She looked at me, I shrugged. I knew all she had on was the blouse and the skirt and some shoes.

Sharon just shrugged the blouse back off her shoulders.

"Deal!" she barked, as Bob stared at her big bare breasts. I was a little curious as to why she chose the blouse first, but I also noticed her nipples were like needles.

The shoes went next when she drew nothing and got no help from the draw. I just folded and lost my few pennies. The next hand was dealt. I picked up my hand, I had 3 Kings. I took 2 and drew the 4th King. Bob was grinning, part of why he lost so much, hell, his face always gave him away. Sharon was stuck, she had to play what she had. She laid down a pair of Aces, Bob laid down a flush, I threw in my hand.

Sharon blushed. It was one thing to flash in front of strangers but quite another in front of someone she knew. Then she stood up, undid the catch at her waist and let the skirt drop.

"God." Bob stared at her.

Sharon reached for her skirt to put it back on.

"One more hand?" Bob said.

"For what?"

"High card, I win, you stay like that all night. You win, you get the whole stack."

Hell, there was maybe $5.00 in pennies there, if that.

"Deal." Sharon said.

Bob shuffled, handed the deck to me to cut. I handed it back, he turned up a seven. Sharon laughed, reached for the deck. Her face flushed when she showed the 4 of spades.

So the rest of the night she stayed completely nude, she even seemed to get used to it. Bob never did, I finally herded him out the door at 3 in the morning. He had spent the entire evening leaning this way and that, trying to get better looks at Sharon's pussy. No way could she hide her big breasts, she didn't even try. But she for some reason was mostly keeping her legs together.

I asked her about that later on as we lay wrapped up in each other.

"I just didn't...I mean, we KNOW him!"

"What the heck, you let lots of guys look at you." I was rubbing away at her button as I said that, she was squirming around nicely and gasping.

"Did you want him..to see me?" she was really starting to squirm now.

"Yea, that would be hot!" I told her, sliding up on top and pressing myself inside.

Bob was back over at our house the next night, I would have bet my tiny bank account on that. He had a 12 pack of beer as an excuse.

We had just finished dinner so Sharon was busy in the kitchen washing dishes and putting things away, Bob and I cracked a couple of brews and plopped down on the beanbag chairs we had. Those we all the rage at the time. We were watching some silly game show on TV.

Sharon came out, Bob hopped up and got her a beer, she sat down on the couch across from us. She had on a pair of crummy blue jeans and a heavy yellow T-shirt. We all just sucked on our brews and watched the game show, trying to figure out the answers before the contestants did.

Finally the show was over, some western came on. Bob piped up with, "Wanna play cards?"

Hell, I knew what he wanted, so I decided to fuck with him a bit.

"Naw, let's go work on the car." I had a hot rod out in my garage, it was maybe 10% done. So reluctantly we went out to the shop, I gave Sharon a wink first. She grinned at me.

Bob and I fiddled around for maybe a half hour or so, then I asked him to run in and grab a couple of cold ones.

He headed for the house, I figured Sharon would have something going on but I didn't know what. Glancing out the window, I saw the lights in the bedroom come on, so I stepped out the side door and walked over to the window.

I damn near ran over Bob, he was standing behind our unkempt hedge watching Sharon through the gap in the curtains. She had just pulled the T-shirt over her head as I got there.

"Hey, ain't no beer out here, asshole." I told him.

"Jesus she has nice tits!" he said, ignoring me.

Just then Sharon slid the jeans down her hips and stepped out of them, she didn't have anything else on, but then she never did. She was standing sideways to the window, then she turned. I heard Bob's quick intake of breath as her full black bush came into view.

We watched as she went to the closet, selected a thin robe that came to halfway down her thighs and pulled it on. Then the light went out as she went back into the living room.

Bob and I were back inside in a flash, he took the beanbag straight across from Sharon. I got the one I always used, in front of the TV. Sharon was sitting in her beanbag, on my left.

"How is the car coming?" She absentmindedly scratched her knee.

"Oh, pretty good." I answered. We had pretty much just looked at it, that was what we normally did anyway.

She continued to move her hand on her left knee, then she wiggled around, ending up with her right leg stretched out pointed more my way. The damn soft nightgown hung down and draped right over her crotch, I could see the very bottom of her butt cheeks.

Bob was stone silent, staring, actually leaning forward a bit. It was funny in a way.

"So how much work is there left to do?" she asked, still doing that maddening rubbing on her left knee.

"Quite a bit, we have the roll cage set but need to weld it in."

I was staring now too, wondering how far she would go.

She nodded, rubbed some more, her left knee dropped over a few inches. The nightgown still covered her crotch.

"We can weld it up this weekend!" Bob piped up with, searching for something to say. His voice seemed to catch in his throat.

"Sure." I answered.

Sharon rubbed some more, maddening to watch. She was now sitting leaned back, her right leg stretched out, her left knee leaned against the beanbag chair. All that was between us was that wisp of cloth hanging down, barely covering her.

We all fell silent, I knew what she was going to do. She yawned, then reached across her stomach and rubbed her forearm back and forth. That did it, the material lifted up, exposing her completely.

She just sat there and smiled.

Bob was now leaning way forward, I guess I was too. The flickering light from the TV screen shined directly on her.

I couldn't stand it, Bob or no Bob I stood up, walked over to her, undoing my jeans as I did.

She just looked at me, her expression was pure lust. I shoved myself inside her and we thrust at each other, finally ending up on the floor.

As I was coming down, I realized that Bob had freed himself and was stroking his 7" erection furiously. Sharon and I lay there and watched as he finally blasted off.

That was fun, Sharon and I talked about it afterwards, agreeing that showing off was one thing but we would still keep sex to just us.

Bob was around a lot after that, we actually got some work done on the old hot rod, too.

All the pretense was gone, Sharon often ran around nude or in just a nightie, and she delighted in getting us all fussed up. Several times we sat and watched as she masturbated, sometimes she sat and watched us.

magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers
12