Experiments in Matrimony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was especially interested in watching her take on Trey's monster cock. The bulk of the thing, its sheer girth, was going to be a challenge. And she did leave it till last, turning to Blake's prick after she'd done with Lenny, sucking in the one white dick before tackling her ultimate treat.

Eventually she faced it, hefted it in one hand and began licking it, curling her tongue around its underside before pursing her lips and sinking them over the enormous purple crown. She forced the head into her mouth and maybe three inches of glistening cock-shaft before she had to pause, her nostrils flaring. Another inch followed, and then she had to stop. She gripped the base of the shaft tightly, began shucking her fist up and down, and at the same time her mouth began its familiar sucking motion. All of us watched her as if in a trance, our cocks now fully erect and gleaming like thick clubs in front of us.

Eva sucked Trey for maybe a minute, but the rest of us were anxious for more action and as soon as she spat out his enormous dick things began to move fast. Trey picked her up off her knees and carried her over to a divan. He laid her down gently across one end of this and then knelt down to start licking her pussy, which already seemed to be gaping wide open, ready for cock. Lenny crawled over her midriff and slotted his hard-on between her tits. He pressed both breasts together and began fucking them harshly. Ross knelt low by her head and cradled her neck with one hand. He forced his cock into her inverted mouth and started fucking her face. Blake and I moved in as close as we could and raised each of her hands to our own pricks. As busy as she was, she somehow managed to pump our cocks in her fists.

Until, that is, she started to come. Trey seemed to know what he was doing down between her legs. It was her favorite way to climax. having her pussy eaten, and she hadn't had much of it during our sessions with Blake. Now she was squirming and writhing and making harsh whimpering sounds around Ross's cock. Soon she tried to heave her hips up off the divan onto Trey's slurping mouth and jets of pussy juice were squirting out on either side of his face. Eva was coming hard, obviously deeply excited at the obscene service she was providing five men simultaneously.

And it seemed to go on for ages. Usually her climaxes were over in a matter of seconds. Now, with a huge cock in her mouth, another between her tits, and one in each hand, she was clearly having the orgasm of a lifetime. Trey stayed with her, licking and slurping at her gaping, gushing cunt till finally she settled down, her pretty ass sinking back onto the divan and her whimpers fading.

Soon everyone was changing position. Trey raised his face from between her legs and sank down on a free part of the divan. His face glistened with all the pussy juice Eva had spurted all over him. His huge cock jutted up in his fist and he waved it around as if to cool it off. Lenny climbed off her chest and Ross pulled out of her mouth. Together they lifted her, as she let go both cocks in her hands, and helped her climb up and over Trey's erection. She gripped the massive shaft in one hand, nudged it between her splayed legs. Her pussy lips folded over the monstrous cock-head and she sank down slowly, letting the granite column plow inch by inch up her cunt. She gave off a deep groan as she was steadily impaled.

"You okay, hon?" I asked as she sank lower on the mammoth cock.

"Yes! Oh fuck, yes!" she moaned. And with only half Trey's shaft inside her she began to hump up and down, her tits mashed into his face.

Lenny was coming around in back of her. From somewhere he produced a tube of lubricant and began smearing globs of the stuff up and down his own erection. He quickly smudged more of the goo between Eva's pumping ass cheeks, forcing her with one hand in the small of her back to pause while he added more onto the puckered ring of her asshole. Then he was bending low, planting the head of his cock onto her glistening anus. He pressed forward and down, bracing his prick in his fist. In seconds the head of his dick had disappeared, followed by several inches of gleaming black cock-meat.

I watched this in stunned silence for a moment. The only place I'd ever seen such a thing was in pornographic videos. A cock up a pussy and asshole at the same time. A double penetration. And this wasn't some porno actress. This was my pretty young wife. I glanced into her face, tried to ascertain what she was feeling. All I saw was a look of cool contentment. She did not appear to be in any discomfort. In fact she turned her head toward me and began to smile.

And so I concentrated on working with my camera, recording the lewd spectacle, bending down in back of her to photograph the two enormous black cocks penetrating my wife, going deeper and deeper on every stroke as the two men began a vigorous fucking motion. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ross move around in back of the divan. With his huge prick in hand he stepped forward till he had the shaft inches from her face. Then suddenly he was tilting up her head with one hand and easing his hard-on into her mouth with one motion. Her lips molded around the thick shaft and she began to suck. My lovely young wife now had three big black cocks inside her at the same time. Her body quaked and trembled as the three men rammed their dicks in and out of her in what seemed like a flawless sequence.

"Fuck, that is amazing!" Blake said from the sidelines. "I've never seen such a thing before."

Both he and I still had healthy hard-ons, but for now we had nowhere to put them. I was still busy with my camera. Blake stood there uncertainly for a few seconds then joined Ross on the other side of the divan. As soon as Ross withdrew from her mouth, he was ready to take his place.

The next few minutes passed in a kind of blur. Ross did pull out of her mouth soon enough, I think because he was on the verge of ejaculating. But before Blake could take his place Lenny and Trey were withdrawing also. And from then on it was a matter of each guy taking turns on Eva, up her pussy, up her ass, in her mouth. Everyone got to fuck her, every which way. She was double penetrated countless times. Her lips were stretched to the limit. Her make-up was a mess. One garter came loose from the top of one stocking. Even I got to take a turn, in the odd moments when I wasn't snapping shots. The most exciting of which, of course, was the view of Trey plowing that massive cock of his up Eva's ass, or at least as far as he could get it. This while she had Ross's prick up her pussy and was alternately sucking Lenny and Blake. On and on the crazy orgy went, until finally every one of us was on the verge of coming and we all had to withdraw.

Eva lay on the divan like a discarded rag-doll, her body glistening with sweat and trails of pre-cum juice. Her pussy gaped wide, pried open by all the massive cocks. And so did her poor asshole, ravaged and assaulted by all five dicks, as if ready for more.

She slid down off the divan and sat on the floor with her head laid back against it. Her glazed eyes roamed from cock to cock as we all stood there, ready for the inevitable. Pre-cum dripped from every still erect dick and she gave a half smile as she spoke to us at last, her voice hoarse from all the throat fucking she'd endured.

"Come on me," she croaked. "All of you. Come all over me. Cover my face. I want to be plastered with hot sperm. Empty your balls all over me."

I gazed at her in awe. This was my wife, a sweet, intelligent, incredibly attractive young professional woman begging five men to ejaculate on her, this after being fucked in every hole every which way till she was half out of her mind with sex-lust. For the past ten years I had been her only sex partner, her lover, her husband. And now here she was, freshly gang-banged by five virile men, pleading to be splattered and soiled with their semen. It was a mind-bending experience. New horizons in taboo erotica for both of us.

Blake was stepping forward, hard-on in hand. He paused just to one side of her, his fist steadily pumping his thick dick. And suddenly he was spurting, lobbing heavy wads of sperm onto Eva's upturned eager face. His silver streamers crossed her face diagonally, one after another, from cheek to forehead, some of them snagging in the corner of her eye, all of them hitting their mark. One combined heavy slug hung off her eye-lash before drooling thickly down her cheek.

His climax seemed to trigger everyone else. Soon Ross and Lenny moved forward, Ross to her other side, Lenny directly in front of her, his legs on either side of her thighs. As Blake shot his last bolt across the bridge of her nose Ross began criss-crossing her face from another angle, splashing jet after jet of creamy cum across her cheek and nose and clogging her eye socket with a thick pool of goo.

"Oh fuck!" Eva gasped, her mouth opening in what seemed like the prelude to a laugh.

But before any sound came forth her mouth was suddenly being filled to overflowing by Lenny's brutal jets, heavy, lightning lines of silver that seemed to rattle Eva's teeth. She appeared to be gagging as the sperm clogged her mouth and throat, though still no sound came from her. The entire oval of her mouth was a solid pool of white cum, pouring back over her lips and down her chin.

And Lenny seemed to realize he was in danger of choking her. He tilted his cock up and began firing jet after sperm jet up either side of her face, soiling her cheeks, both eyes, her forehead. A jet or two looped up as high as her hair. And all this while Ross was still ejaculating, splattering ribbon after ribbon of spunk all over her already soiled face.

My camera was clicking all the while, capturing yet another obscene spectacle my wife was willingly subjecting herself to. But there came a point when I could no longer hold back my own orgasm, and as Ross and Lenny stepped back, their balls empty, Trey and I took their places and began jerking off onto Eva's already destroyed face.

My own jets were as strong and thick as I'd ever known them, due no doubt to the incredible state of arousal I was in. I added to the sea of sperm already glistening on her face, spiralling string after string of spunk up one side of Eva's face and then the other, hitting her overflowing mouth, her cheek, her nose, her eyes, her forehead. Till my semen mingled with that of the other men and no one could tell whose load was whose. My last shot rode up the center of her face and angled across her forehead and into her hair. Then I stood and watched as Trey, the last of us to ejaculate, emptied his balls on my lovely wife.

He didn't so much spurt as ooze out wad after monstrous wad of silver spunk. Maybe this had to do with the sheer size and bulk of his cock. He planted his prick an inch or so above the center of her forehead and squeezed out what seemed like an endless stream of pearly semen that drooled down between her eyes and split into two mini-rivers on either side of her nose. These each spread to cover both cheeks before clipping the sides of her mouth and slopping to her chin, where they dripped heavily down her neck and onto her heaving tits, joining all the other streams of cum decorating her breasts, her nipples, her stomach, even her pussy.

Never have I seen such a heavy, unending deluge of semen from one set of balls. It seemed to go on for minutes in one endless flow of silver goo. I couldn't help but wonder what it must have felt like for Eva.

I could no longer recognize my wife. Her face was buried under layer after layer of sperm, made strange and alien by the fruit of five sets of bloated balls. And in a way she was a stranger for other reasons. The face demolished by quarts of cum belonged to a woman I barely knew. Her behavior over the last little while had been so daring, so adventurous, so cock-crazy, it didn't seem to be part of the shy young teacher I'd married. And I wondered if indeed she was the same person or someone else entirely, someone so sex-addicted I would be incapable of keeping up with her. She was off on an erotic journey I might only be a partial participant in, a side-lined voyeur. Would she even need me as a co-conspirator in future? Would she care if I were there or would she prefer to go it alone, to experiment in sex games without me?

I determined not to let that happen. Whatever her needs, whatever her demands when it came to crazy, experimental sex, I was going to be part of it, no matter how wild. It had been an exciting, exhilarating ride up to now, I didn't want it to end, any more than she did. I was part of it. I would always be part of my wife's frantic sex experiments.

I took my last shots of her ravaged face, then stepped forward to help her stagger to the showers.