Exploration in the Bushes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, that's no skin off my nose. Mr. Barnard said you'd show me the ropes, so show away."

"Of course he did. Why would I expect anything less?"

"Hey are you mad at me? I mean I can go out and ask for another office if I'm invading your space here."

"No, I'm just, well... I don't know. All of this is just a shock! I mean I was preparing myself to be fired and stuff, and well, what happened in the park and then here you are, it's just a bit much. I actually appreciate the fact that they finally hired someone to help me out, because it's been hard doing the work of two people by myself. You are just going to have to excuse me for a bit, until I regain my bearings here."

"Okay, but I have to say I feel the same way, this is all a bit strange, but I'm all for it! By the way, I like your name Dana, it's nice."

"Ah thanks, Malcolm, I like yours too. Okay here's what you do."

Dana went on to tell Malcolm about the ins and out's of the job. He was already pretty much prepared since he had a few years of law school but had backed out cause of lack of funds. He did intend to return to law school, but this job was just until he could return and also so he could stay within the field of law.

When she leaned over him to show him how their computer system worked, she caught him looking down her blouse. She leaned in further, because the fact was being in the same room with him was driving her a bit crazy, so she decided it was okay to drive him a bit crazy as well. While he was doing something on the computer, she would intentionally stand behind him so that her breasts were resting on the back of his head. She was having quite a bit of fun teasing him so much and knowing that at work there was nothing he could do about it.

After a little while she left Malcolm to work on his own without anymore torture. About that time Jamie decided to walk in the office and tart around flirting with Malcolm. Since she had never visited Dana's office before, that could be the only reason. Jamie flaunted herself, nonchalantly bending down at the appropriate times and laughing hysterically at his half-witted jokes.

Finally, Dana couldn't take it any more.

"Hey Malcolm, you're breaking out in a sweat. You should probably take off that jacket your wearing," said Dana knowing full well that Malcolm had to have a huge grass stain on his shirt, since she had one on her skirt.

"I don't know about that," said Malcolm giving Dana a glare.

"Oh yes, please do. Let me see those bulging muscles," giggled Jamie in her tartish fashion.

Though, of course, Malcolm didn't really have any bulging muscles, he was mostly just tall and skinny, but Dana figured that was the line Jamie used with every man that got cross eyed while looking down her shirt. Of course, now with the pandering of both Jamie and Dana, Malcolm had no choice but to remove the jacket. He tried to keep his back to the chair, but Dana asked him for a document and when he reached to get it Jamie saw the grass stain on his shirt.

"Oh my gosh! Malcy, you've got a big grass stain on your shirt. How did you do that?" Exclaimed Jamie.

"Ah, I'm not sure," stammered Malcolm.

Dana took her cue and went over to Malcolm's side of the office, with her grass stain in full view. She made sure that Jamie noticed.

"Oh my, Dana, what did you do to your skirt?" asked Jamie.

"Oh that." said Dana pretending not to care. "That's a grass stain that I got on my lunch break."

It took a moment for Jamie to make the connection, her brain synapses take a bit longer to connect than most peoples. Dana so enjoyed watching the realization dawn on Jamie's face. She looked at Dana's grass stain and then back and Malcolm's shirt. Dana deliberately walked over to Malcolm.

"Oh my God! You and her, both late. Oh my God!" exclaimed Jamie.

Dana reached over Malcolm and grabbed a hold of his crotch, pleasantly surprising Malcolm.

"Hey Jamie, meet my lesbian lover." said Dana with a smirk.

Jamie shook her head of dyed blonde hair back and forth as if she was trying to get the information through to her brain. Just then there was a knock at the door and as it opened, Dana quickly removed her hand and stood up by Malcolm, looking like she was teaching him something on the computer. Mr. Barnard was standing at the doorway.

"Damn it, Jamie, there you are. Your phone has been ringing nonstop. You need to get back to your desk, the lawyers around here are busy and don't have time to do your job as well." boomed Mr. Barnard.

"But they. Together at lunch. Now in the same office. Oh my God!" stammered Jamie.

It was as if she didn't believe that Dana could actually have a man, or that a man would want Dana rather than her.

"Jamie, these people are doing work, real work! Now leave them alone and let them work. Get back to your desk now, or you'll be fired." said Mr. Barnard.

Jamie quickly huffed off back to her desk.

"You all doing well?" ask Mr. Barnard.

"Yes sir, very well thank you," said Dana.

"Well, I'm glad you guys are getting along well because I think you could teach each other some things," said Mr. Barnard.

With the hand that Mr. Barnard couldn't see Malcolm had reached around and pinched Dana on the ass.

"Yes sir, oh I'm sure we could." said Malcolm.

With that Mr. Barnard walked out the door and both Malcolm and Dana broke out in laughter; one for the little game they played on Jamie and also for what Mr. Barnard said. The rest of the afternoon went well. Dana continued to tease Malcolm and he in turn got in on the teasing, making Dana squirm a bit in her seat. Really, this was the most enjoyable time that Dana had ever had at work.

Near quitting time, Malcolm had dropped a stack of papers onto the floor, so Dana took her chance. While he was down there picking up his papers, Dana slowly uncrossed her legs and the spread them as wide as the desk would allow. She heard Malcolm groan out loud as she revealed to him her pantiless crotch.

Well, Dana got her just desserts when suddenly Malcolm pushed up her skirt and placed is face in between her legs and began licking her moist sex. He was getting really into it and Dana was about to let lose when there was a knock at the door. He pulled himself out from between her legs, pulling down her skirt as he went. Jackson Warren, the other one of the partners, walked into the office.

"Hey Dana, I just wanted to introduce myself to your new work mate." said Mr. Warren.

"Ah, hey Mr. Warren, he's cleaning up something under the desk," said Dana.

"Ah Mr. Warren, just a second." said Malcolm just then he bonked his head hard on the table. "Ouch!"

Malcolm crawled out from under the table and stood up, first wiping his mouth real quickly. He put his hand out toward Mr. Warren and gave the customary two pumps.

"Hello Mr. Warren. Malcolm Keagan at your service." Said Malcolm.

"Nice to meet our new employee. I hope you can meet Dana's expectations, she's a real hard worker." said Mr. Warren.

"Oh don't worry Mr. Warren. He's met and exceeded my expectations," said Dana.

"Well, that's good. I just wanted to stop by and tell you guys that we are closing shop for the night. I imagine that you two will be staying late today to make up for your late lunch." Said Mr. Warren.

"Yes, that's what we were just discussing, pulling a few extra hours would be a good idea." Said Dana with a secret look shot in Malcolm's direction.

Mr. Warren excused himself and left their office.

" A few extra hours? Really? Were we discussing that?" asked Malcolm.

"Yes, that's the message I got when you were buried between my legs just moments ago," said Dana.

"Hmmm, well I should go and pick up the rest of those papers," said Malcolm as he got back under the desk.

Dana proceeded to get back to work as Malcolm went back under the table and was greeted with her spread legs and bare sex. Once again he wound up between her legs.
"Oh God! You smell like heaven," said Malcolm from under the table.

Malcolm proceeded to lick up and down the length of her sex working his tongue in every fold and crevice. Knowing that everyone in the office had left, Dana laid back in her chair and opened up her blouse, and then pulling down her bra she began to twist her nipples as hard as she would dare.

Again Malcolm's tongue took her to oblivion and beyond, and that left a good sized stain on the office carpet. She took a moment to recover from his tongue talents, and then she shot up and opened up the office door.

"There's something I've always wanted to do," said Dana as she pulled Malcolm out of the office.

They pranced through the large office building past all the different secretary desks and all the way into the large boardroom with huge glass windows. She propped Malcolm up against the boardroom table and, raising up his shirt, unfastened his pants. She put her hand inside and pulled out his very stiff member. Getting down on her knees, she placed him in her mouth. First she teased him with her tongue swirling and gliding over the head. She let the tip of her tongue tease just below the ridge.

She knew she must be doing something good because Malcolm let out a nice strong moan followed by a "oh fuck, yeah." She wrapped her full lips around him and took the length of his cock into her mouth. She pursed her lips against the sides of his shaft and pressed her tongue against the underside. She started her strokes slow and easy and then began to get faster and faster.

Pretty soon into her mouth talents she got the feeling that he was close to climax. She made her strokes faster and with more suction. He warned her of his impending cumming, but she kept going, sucking him hard and faster. Finally his load exploded out and filled her mouth; she kept up her strokes with her lips, while her throat swallowed down his semen.

Malcolm moaned and shook hard. He moaned even stronger when it became obvious that Dana wasn't giving up her sucking control even after he had came. She continued to suck his flaccid member, determined to get him hard once more. It was interesting sucking on a limp cock, but it soon regained its previous life.

Once she had got him nice and hard she released him from her mouth.

"Now, you've got it hard again, what do intend to do with it?" asked Malcolm.
"You'll see! Now climb aboard," she said, slapping the boardroom table. He did as he was told and she pulled his pants and underwear down the rest of the way. She stripped off her clothes and jumped on the table, she straddled his middle. Next she grabbed each side of his shirt and pulled them apart, shooting buttons all over the place.

"Hey!" said Malcolm.

"Don't worry! I'll buy you a new shirt," she said with a new controlling attitude.

She ran her fingers through his smallish patch of chest hair.

"Mmm, I didn't get to play with you much the first time around," said Dana in a very sultry voice.

She laid down on top of him squishing her breasts into his chest. She locked her lips on his and forced her tongue into his mouth. She let their tongues dance and twist together, letting him get the full flavor of what she'd just swallowed. She pulled her mouth away from his and, turning his head to the side, she licked up the side of his neck, up to his earlobe which she sucked into her mouth.

She worked her way back down, leaving suckling kisses in her wake, until she got to his nipples. She took a turn on each of his nipples sucking it hard into her mouth and then flicking her tongue over the tip, which caused him to moan out.

When she'd given each nipple equal attention she pushed her hand in between their bodies. She grabbed a hold of his member and placed him at her entrance. She lowered herself down on him deliberately slow. He groaned with the sound of ultimate torture. When he was all the way inside of her, she sat up right on him. He brought up his hands and grabbed a handful of breast in each hand. With his thumb and index finger he pinched each nipple and pulled hard on them, just as she had down. Once her nipples were nice and hard, he ran the palms of his hands over each.

Dana began to gyrate her hips and, placing her knees and feet on the table, she rose up and off of him, instead of back and forth. This direction allowed him more access to her vast depths. They each played with each other's nipples as she slowly rode him up and down. He told her how he loved how wet she got and how nice and tight she was and how he loved it when she came in his face.

"Make sure you tell me when you are going to cum," she told him sternly.

"Yeah, I will. I promise." he said.

She began to increase her speed rising up and back down on him faster and faster. He felt all her muscles inside enveloping him. Then suddenly an orgasm struck her, and she felt her body lose control and begin to convulse wildly. Her pussy muscles constricted around his cock and then her juices released all over his middle. Her orgasm became Malcolm's undoing.

"I'm going to cum!" he announced loudly.

Quickly she jumped off of him, letting him fall out of her. She turned herself around so that now she was facing his cock and her wet pussy was hovering over his face. She lowered herself and Malcolm immediately grabbed a hold of her thighs and dove is face into her pussy. She grabbed a hold of his cock and there was no teasing this time, she stuffed all she could into her mouth. They both went crazy on each other. She sucked with all her might and he licked with all he was worth.

Then, amazingly, they each caused the other to climax at the same time. Her body suddenly shook from head to toe and her pussy released its erotic nectar all over his face and shoulders, though he caught most of it in his mouth. His body tensed, and then released in great convulsing waves, his cock pulsated in her mouth, dumping its full load into her mouth and down her throat.

After they had thoroughly cleaned each other, she got off of Malcolm and helped him off the table. They did end up going back to the office and getting some work done, but just being near each other was enough to drive the other mad, so after they clocked out the decided to go back to her place and share a wonderful evening together.

Malcolm and Dana began a wonderful, long relationship full of erotic sex and plenty of lovemaking out in the park. They also shared a few interesting lunches and, when they got back to work looking a bit disheveled, all Jamie could do was give them the evil eye.

They always seemed to be asked how they met, by friends and relatives, and to everyone they would reply that they met at work. Only they knew that the place they really met was by having sex in the park. Dana finally knew that this wasn't a part of her fantasy dreamed up while asleep in front of the computer at work, because she could never dream up something this good!