Explorations 1.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned with pleasure, and she sucked a little harder, flicking it with the tip of her tongue. I gasped as she stopped and moved to the other one, immediately sucking hard on it. She gave each nipple one last lick before moving on. He hands slid down my chest, and she followed them with a trail of kisses.

My cock was extremely erect, and pointing up over my lower belly. Her hands brushed it on either side, as they slid down to my thighs. If she didn't already know how badly I wanted her to touch it, the sharp intake of breath I made at the slightest contact was a huge give away.

She spread my legs apart, and knelt between my knees. Her hands roved down my legs, all the way to my toes, and back up. She lifted my knees up, and spread my legs farther, running her fingers from my calves, up the backs of my thighs. Her fingers traced a line up the edge of my butt cheeks, and onto my taint, then around my balls.

I was breathing very heavily now. Feeling her hands on me like this was heavenly, but I needed more. I silently willed her to-

She cupped my balls in her hands, gently rolling my testicles around, feeling the shape of them, and no doubt paying close attention to my reaction. My moan turned into a needy whimper as her hands moved from my balls, to my shaft. She caressed it slowly, taking the time to study every bit of me. She ran a finger around the edge of my head, and through the slit of my urethra, finding a drop of pre-cum there.

That hand left my cock, and I realized the had brought the finger to her mouth to taste what she had just found.

She moved close, and I gasped loudly as she licked my perineum with her whole tongue. In one long lick, she slid her tongue up between my balls, and up my shaft, giving my glans a little flick with the tip of her tongue at the last, causing my whole body to shudder.

She wrapped a hand around my shaft, and cupped my balls with the other. I felt her lips wrap around the head of my cock as she took me into her mouth. I let out a low moan as she began bobbing her head up and down, swirling her tongue along the underside of my glans every time she took me in. Her hand wrapped around my shaft moved up and down in time. She wasn't taking me very deep into her mouth, not like in the porno videos, but my God did it feel amazing.

I was squirming in ecstasy, and very quickly, far far too quickly, she had me on the verge of climax. I managed to whisper to her that I was going to cum, and instead of slowing down, or stopping, she redoubled her efforts. She started massaging my balls, and gripped a little tighter with the hand that was pumping up and down my shaft.

Only when my hips bucked, and I filled her mouth with cum, did she stop. She gave my, now ultra-sensitive head one last little suck before taking her mouth off me. She must have been figuring out what to do with her mouthful of my hot cum, because she stayed still for a moment.

Melissa moved up and lay next to me, I faced towards her, and we kissed. I was very surprised to find that her mouth was still full of cum. After the sensual experience she had given me, my desire to kiss her overruled any initial shock or disgust I might have had. Her tongue seemed to push a lot of it into my mouth, so I used my own tongue to push it back.

I had tasted my own cum before, any guy who says he hasn't even once, is probably lying. I didn't really care for the taste of it, and before this moment, the thought of having a mouthful of my own cum would have been a turn off. But, what was happening now with Melissa, this was hot. We kissed with passion, sharing my cum back and forth. Little by little, as we each swallowed saliva, the cum was swallowed too.

This act seemed almost dirty, and maybe it was because of that, and because I enjoyed it so much, that I found that it was a real turn on.

I broke off the kiss and caught my breath. I caressed her cheeks and gave her a short kiss on the lips.

"That was amazing." I whispered.

I could feel her smile under my hands. "I'm glad." She seemed to frown a little bit. "I was afraid you wouldn't like that last part."

I kissed her softly again. "Melissa, you can do anything you want to me, and I'll love it because it's you doing it."

"I'll remember that." She said mischievously.

"I love you."

"I love you." She whispered back.

I was musing that my statement about 'anything she wants' might come back and bite me in the ass one day, when I felt her hand wrap around my cock again. I was still very hard, and the high sensitivity that comes right after an orgasm has passed. I sighed, as she gave my cock a little squeeze.

She leaned in close and whispered into my ear. "I need you inside of me."

She did not have to ask twice.

I rolled her onto her back, and climbed between her legs. I slid my hands down her chest and belly, straight down to her very wet pussy. She squirmed as I ran my fingers along either side her slit. I grabbed my cock, and guided myself in. I had just the tip inside, when her legs came up around me and pulled hard. In one swift movement, my cock was buried to the base. We both let out a grunt of pleasure.

I laid my chest down onto hers, and we kissed.

After just a few seconds, she broke off the kiss and whispered into my ear. "Fuck me."

I started slowly, pulling out until just my head was inside her, then sliding myself back in. Every couple of strokes, I did it a little faster. Every time I reached full penetration, the lower part of my abdomen, just above my cock, would press against her, and she would give out a little moan.

"Faster." She whispered, wrapping her arms around my back, and burying her face against my neck.

I obliged, and soon was slamming my cock into her, as deep and hard and fast as I could. With each thrust, our bodies met with a wet slapping sound.

I was almost afraid that I was hurting her until she whispered. "Yes! Don't stop!"

Having cum so recently, I was nowhere near cumming again so soon. I could feel it building though.

Melissa, however, was very close. As I continued to pound deep into her, her breathing became more ragged, and her arms gripped me tighter. I felt it when she came, her vagina pulsed tightly around my cock, and her whole body shuddered as the waves of her orgasm washed through her.

I had slowed my thrusting when she came, but I hadn't stopped. We kissed, and she moaned into my mouth as I continued to slide slowly in and out of her.

She ran her fingers through my shaggy hair, and down my back. Every time I pulled my hips back, she would inhale, then I would slide deep inside, and she would exhale with a moan. As I relentlessly continued at a slow pace, her moans slowly became louder.

The feeling of making her cum had brought me closer to my own orgasm, and now as she was building up to another one, I could feel myself getting very close.

I tried to hold out as long as I could, to keep her in this state of bliss for a little while longer, but it was no use. With one last deep thrust, I came, filling her with my seed once again. Gasping, Melissa came, the sensation of my cum spurting inside her having pushed her over the edge once again.

We kissed deeply, then both of us had to stop as we tried to catch our breath. We were so joyous in our mutual ecstasy, that we were giggling. We caressed each other's faces, and showered each other in kisses.

I realized that it wasn't pitch black darkness anymore, the first faint hint of morning sunlight was enough that I could see the outline of her face. "So much for getting much sleep tonight."

"Sleep is over rated." Melissa kissed me softly, and ran a finger along my jaw. "Besides, I needed as much of you as I could get before..."

I completed her sentence. "Before we have to say goodbye."

She nodded slowly, then asked a moment later. "Can we really make this work?"

"I said earlier, that life without you is not an option. I meant that."

She was quiet for another moment, then whispered. "I'm scared."

"Of getting caught?" I asked.

"Of losing you. If other girls find out how amazing you are, I won't stand a chance."

I gently held her face between my hands, and with the aid of the growing predawn light I looked her in the eyes. "You're smart, you're gorgeous, you're funny, and I have more in common with you than with anyone else I've ever met. You make my heart flutter with a glance. You know me better than anyone. Being with you makes me feel complete, in a way I didn't know was possible. I am yours, in all ways, forever."

Tears welled up in her eyes, but they were tears of joy.

"I love you." She said, and kissed me softly before hugging me tight.

"I love you." I replied, then added. "And you make me cum really hard."

We both laughed as quietly as we could.

Chapter Nine.

We had stayed in each other's arms for as long as we thought we could get away with, but decided that we should make sure that we were up and about before anyone would have the chance to see both of us leave my tent.

We each attended to our morning needs, and were soon at the fire pit, where I skillfully started a small fire. The morning air was very cold, and frost covered the ground. Melissa smiled at me as I sat on the bench next to her. Her smile warmed me inside more than the fire ever could.

"You have a cell phone, don't you?" She asked.

"Yeah." I replied. I had left it in my truck all weekend. Any really important calls would have come from people who were here with me, so I didn't see the point of carrying it around.

"Go get it."

I did, and when I returned to the bench, I set it into her outstretched hand. She entered in a new contact, and handed it back. "That's my home phone number. I don't have a cell phone yet."

I looked at the contact, labeled simply 'Melissa' with a 218 area code phone number. Despite it being in my phone, I committed myself to memorizing the number.

"I should probably get one." She added. "I never had the money before. Then I did have the money, it didn't seem all that important."

"I hardly ever use mine. Mostly, it's just for emergencies, like my mom checking up on me to see why I'm late for dinner."

As we laughed, I saw my Mark, one of my older brothers, coming up the trail that led from the cabin down to the lake. He had his arms full of tackle boxes and fishing rods, which he brought to his pickup. He lit up a smoke as he walked over to us.

"Morning, kids." He said, tossing a spent match into the fire.

Mark was older than me, but not that much older.

"Good morning." Melissa replied sweetly.

"I need your help today, Chuck." He said, using a version of my name that he knew I didn't like, as he almost always did. "I gotta pull Lilly and John's camper home for them, so you have to take the boat."

Lilly and John were my sister and her husband. They owned a big fancy tow-behind camper, but didn't own anything that could tow it, instead relying on one of us to drag it up here in the spring, and back down in the fall, so it was no surprise that I was expected to use my truck to tow something back home.

"Alright. When do you want to bring the boat to the landing?" I asked.

"I wanna get home early today, so like, now." He turned and started back towards the path to the lake.

"Can't I at least have breakfast first?" I called after him.

"Don't make me wait." He called back.

I looked at Melissa with a grimace. "Well, shit. Guess I better get moving."

"I'll be here when you get back." She said with a smile.

I was about to lean over and give her a kiss, but thought better of it. Getting up, I hitched the boat trailer to my truck, and started the drive into town where the boat launch was.

When I pulled into the boat landing, I could see Mark in the fishing boat, slowing down as he piloted it closer to shore. I hurried and got the trailer backed into the water, just in time for Mark to send the boat coasting up into place. I got out and attached the winch line to the bow of the boat, giving the crank a few turns to draw it snug to the front. Mark grabbed a few last loose items from the boat and hopped out. We got into my truck at the same time, slamming the doors in unison.

"Smooth." He said, offering me a fist bump, which I returned with a grin. He lit a smoke, and said. "Let's roll."

I pulled out of the boat launch, and headed back towards the cabin. After about a minute of driving, I noticed that Mark was looking at me kinda strange. "What?" I asked.

Mark actually looked a little uncomfortable. "So I, uh, know about you and Melissa."

My heart sank. I didn't look at him, just kept driving.

"I was up super early, and I heard you two going at it."

People were going to find out eventually, Melissa had said as much, but so soon? I felt like bursting into tears. "Mark, please don't tell mom and dad!"

"Hey!" He said defensively. "I ain't a snitch."

"What do you want then?" I pleaded.

"I just-" He stopped what he was about to say and looked at me intently. "This thing between you two, it's more than just sex isn't it?"

I nodded my head. "Much more."

He took a drag off his smoke and looked out the window. "I don't want anything. You're my brother, I'll keep my mouth shut. Just... Be more careful, man. If dad knew, he would freak the fuck out, and if mom found out, she'd cry for a week, and then I'd have to kick your ass."

I didn't know what to say, so I said nothing. Mark had always been kind of a bully to me, as older brothers always were. He could be mean at times, but he was never sadistic, and I knew that deep down, he loved me.

Mark smacked my shoulder with the back of his hand. "Hey, I'm actually pretty happy for you. She's a wonderful girl." Another drag off the cigarette. "So is it like, serious serious?"

This conversation was going way better than I feared it would, and my relief almost made me dizzy. "Yeah. We have a connection that neither of us thought was possible. We really do love each other."

"That's cool, man. Good for you. Should've seen it coming though, you two were always joined at the hip." He cackled at his joke, and I couldn't help but join him.

"So, you aren't grossed out that she's my cousin?"

"She's your second cousin. That's barely related." He tossed his cigarette butt out the window, then grinned at me. "My little bro is a man now. Gonna have to start calling you Charles."

Chapter Ten.

It was getting to be mid afternoon, and slowly the cabin yard was emptying out, with everyone packing up their things and saying their goodbyes. Melissa and I had spent the day just relaxing, lounging on camp chairs, and chatting about nothing in particular with whoever was around. The only things that might have given away our secret, were the occasional unwarranted smile, and the fact that we never strayed very far apart from each other. Which, I guess, actually was pretty normal behavior for the two of us.

"I think we should take down our tents." I said.

"Yeah." Melissa reluctantly agreed.

We had both been putting this task off, because it meant that 'the goodbye' was soon to follow.

We collapsed our tents, and were both working on rolling them up and stuffing them into their bags. I looked around to see if anyone was nearby. The only people I could see were my parents, both engrossed in books by the fire pit. I moved over and sat on the ground near Melissa. We hadn't had a chance to talk privately all day until now.

"I had an interesting chat with my brother this morning."

Melissa looked at me curiously, sensing that this wasn't going to be a conversation with a 'light' topic.

"He knows about us."

Her hands covered her mouth, and her eyes got wide and fearful.

I put a calming hand on her arm. "Hey, hey, don't worry. He approves."

She took her hands away from her face, but she still looked fearful. "Really?"

"Yeah." I said reassuringly. "He's actually happy for us."

"He doesn't have a problem with, you know," She gestured back and forth between us. "Cousins?"

I shook my head. "It didn't seem to matter at all to him."

"We need to be more careful." She said, somewhat relieved, but still worried.

"He told me that too."

"Wait, how did he find out?" Melissa asked.

I scratched the back of my neck, and grimaced. "He said that he... heard us... this morning."

"Heard us what... Oh. Oh my god." She said, her face instantly flushing red as she made the realization.

"Yeah, so maybe no more sex when there's anyone close enough to overhear."

She laughed, but still looked slightly horrified. "Yeah, that's a good idea." She glanced over to my parents, who were now packing things into their car, much too far away to be listening in. She looked back at me, with a familiar gleam in her eye. "Despite how much I want you to fuck my brains out right now."

I gazed at her lovingly. I wanted to strip off her clothes and take her right here on the grass and dried leaves. But of course, the situation demanded that I remain content to merely be in her presence.

Seemingly on-cue, My dad approached.

"We're all packed and the cabin is locked. Did you have a good weekend, Melissa?"

She smiled up at him. "It was wonderful. I really missed being here, thanks for having me."

"You're always welcome." Then my dad turned to me, and dashed any hopes of staying behind for a while with Melissa after my parents left. "Nobody's used that boat trailer since spring, I'll follow you home just in case there's any trouble."

"Okay." I said, trying my best not to sound disappointed.

"As soon as your mother is ready, we'll go." As he turned to go, he paused and said. "We really do enjoy your company, Melissa. It's a shame what happened. If there's ever anything you need, all you have to do is ask."

Melissa gave him a very sweet heartfelt smile. "Thanks."

He nodded, and headed toward his car.

"Well, it was really great seeing you again." I said to Melissa, knowing that my dad was probably still within earshot.

Catching on immediately to the little show we needed to put on, she responded. "I'll have to try and come back next summer, I really love this place."

I stood, and picked up my tent and backpack, holding them in front of my body to conceal an inconvenient bulge. "I'll probably be here."

I looked in her eyes, and saw what she couldn't say, that she loved me, and it hurt to have to say goodbye, and there was no way in hell she was going to wait until next summer to see me again.

"Cool." She said, picking up her own things.

We carried our stuff to our vehicles, and I did a last walk around inspection of the boat and trailer. My mom and dad were in their car, waiting.

Melissa walked up as I was getting ready to get in my truck. She gave me a quick, cousin-appropriate, hug. Before she let go, she whispered. "Call me when you get home."

She flashed me a smile as she got into her car, and was the first of us to leave the cabin yard. I followed her, and my parents followed me. Melissa turned right at the end of the driveway, towards the road that would lead her home to Duluth.

I looked in the rear view mirror, over the roof of my dad's car. The cabin looked lonely, as I always thought it did when everyone left. It would wait, nestled there among the towering pines and oaks, and elms, for people to return and give it's existence meaning again. It would wait, patiently yearning, for joy and love to once again make itself whole.