Explorations Ch. 02

Story Info
Laura and I explore some more.
2.3k words
4.53
92.7k
13
1

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 02/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manny2314
Manny2314
707 Followers

The next day I went over to Laura's house. That was normal. I went there nearly every day. But today was different. Our relationship had changed drastically yesterday, from the best of friends to - Well, I didn't know what it was now. We had introduced each other to sex. Not intercourse, but a real awakening as we had explored each others' bodies, and I had my first orgasm caused by someone besides myself. I loved it and would love more, but I suspected that Laura might be feeling differently.

I walked into her house - we hadn't knocked for years - and called her name, tentatively. She came into the kitchen looking as cute as ever, with a wide smile on her face.

"Hey, Lover!" she said.

"What?"

"Just kidding, don't worry. But I have been wondering how you felt about yesterday."

That was a loaded question, but I had to answer. "I feel wonderful. You were amazing. I was wondering how you felt."

"Really good." Lowering her eyes and her voice in an attempt to be sexy, she said. "I learned a lot. And I loved every minute of it." Then in a more normal voice, "Do you think that will change anything between us?"

My mind was whirling. "Do you mean our friendship? I can't imagine anything ever changing the way I feel about you. If anything I feel closer to you."

She smiled widely. "That's just how I feel. It's like the last step in being completely close to you."

She smiled a bit shyly again, and asked, "Do you notice anything different?"

I replied, "You look as cute as ever. But I don't really know of anything different."

"Well, I'm not wearing a bra!"

I felt excitement suddenly building in my groin. "Your boobs look just as nice without it. That's a good thing!"

"Good enough for you to come into my bedroom?"

"Ohhhhh, of course." I didn't know if I would melt or run. We walked into her bedroom together, and stood facing each other. I wasn't sure of the next step, but my hand found its way onto her breast. She took a small step toward me and placed both of her hands on my chest, with just a tiny little moan.

"You still like them?" she asked.

"They are perfect. And I would like to get to know them a lot better."

She giggled and replied, "Go ahead."

I brought both of my hands up to her buttons and began nervously undoing them. She shrugged the blouse off her shoulders as I cupped her naked breasts. I stepped back to admire them, telling her again how beautiful they were. I ran my fingers over her nipples. I pinched one between my finger and thumb, causing her to moan and push her chest into me further. Our hands started roaming over each other, hers finally gathering at my hardened dick.

"Oh, you really do still like them," she giggled.

I just moaned and started pulling her pants off her hips as she worked on getting mine off. Before long we were standing there next to each other, totally naked.

"Why don't you lay down on my bed," she said. "That thing needs some attention."

I did as I was told, and she immediately went to work on it. Just like yesterday, she squeezed my shaft and slid her hands up and down.

She looked up at me and asked, "Is it okay if I go slower this time? I'd like to find out more about it."

"It's all yours." I replied. "You can do anything to it that you want."

She looked at me with a strange, naughty expression, and I wondered what I had just committed to. But I also knew that she had no experience and surely knew less than I did.

She really did start to explore it, running her fingers up and down over the shaft, feeling the bulge of the veins and the ridge running underneath it.

Working her way up to the head, she said, "The tip feels different. The skin feels different here. And what is this leaking out of your hole?"

"Keep running your finger over that for a minute. Oh, that's nice. That stuff is called precum. I guess it is supposed to lubricate my dick and the girl before we fuck.

"Fuck? You don't usually use that word."

"I'm not usually feeling quite like this." I managed to say. My senses were on edge. I was already starting to feel like cumming, but knew I couldn't yet. "That feels so fucking good!" I said, as she was stroking my shaft.

She giggled again at my language. "And what do you call your penis?"

"Dick!" I yelled, trying to control my urges. "Or cock! What do you. What do you call it?"

"I usually say penis, but dick sounds good. I don't think I like to say cock." She started stroking the shaft up and down faster. Then she wrapped both hands around it and stroked them both at the same time.

"Are you getting ready to cum?"

"Oh, yes," I managed. My hips had started bucking up and down, I was groaning, and I wasn't trying to hold back any more. I wanted to cum, and then I did.

My cum shot straight up into the air, and a second shot went up before the first came down. Laura didn't let go of me this time. She kept pumping through many shots, and slowed down only after I did. She messaged it slowly from bottom to top as she coaxed the last drops out of the tip.

"Oh, Baby, that was so powerful," she said. "Is it always like that?"

"No," I said, as soon as I could speak. "It's never that powerful when I do it myself. It's so much better with you."

She grabbed some tissues from beside the bed ad started cleaning up cum from my stomach, my penis, my legs, and her hands. "You sure do make a mess! Is it always like that?"

I smiled. "Usually I just shoot into a tissue or something. Plus I think I have more come shoot out when you do it."

"I'll have to be more careful in the future. Do you know that sometimes girls eat this stuff?"

For some reason I felt my loins stir again when she said that. Then she lifted her finger to her lips and licked it.

"It doesn't really taste too bad. It feels so thick and gooey, though."

"Oh, that's so hot," I said, watching her taste my cum.

"Really? Does that turn you on?" She looked a little puzzled. "You must be a little twisted."

"No," I disagreed. "Guys like to see girls swallow it. At least that is what I've heard, and now I think maybe it's true!"

"Well, I'll remember that," she said. "And now I think it's time for you to lick something." As she said that she was moving up on the bed, and pushed her breast into my face. I opened my mouth and took it inside, letting my tongue flick back and forth on her nipple.

"That's nice," she said. "And what do you call breasts? Boobs?"

I mumbled yes as much as I could with a mouthful.

"Or tits?" she asked.

I agreed again, even more so, but I still wasn't going to give up my mouth full of tit. When she talked dirty I seemed to get more excited. I was thinking maybe she did, too, since she seemed to like talking about it.

She moved over, putting her other breast in my mouth. I grabbed the wet one with my hand, loving the firm, soft feel of the flesh. She was enjoying herself, too. She went back and forth from giggling to moaning, Moaning even more as my other hand slid in between her legs. One finger slipped into the crack of her pussy, and I was surprised to feel how wet it was. Perhaps if my mouth wasn't full of her tit I would have asked why, but then I thought I might embarrass her if the wetness was her pee leaking out or something like that. There were a lot of things I still needed to find out.

Laura said, "Your penis. I mean, your cock is all hard again. Does that mean it's ready for some attention again?"

She was reaching down for it, wrapping her hand around the base of the shaft. It had gotten hard as a rock again, pointing straight up to the ceiling, without me even realizing it. Yes, it was ready.

"You said you didn't like calling it a cock," I mentioned. She had emphasized that word quite a bit.

"Yeah," she answered. "I guess I like saying cock now. It really seems like a cock when it is all big and hard like this." She looked in my eyes. "I like saying tit, too. And it feels so good when you suck them. Or feel them. Or lick them." She sounded turned on. Her eyes had a wild look.

"And what do you call this?" I asked, squeezing her pussy with my whole hand.

"My pussy. Or cunt." Yes, she sounded excited. "I like pussy better."

"You don't like to call it a cunt?

"No. It sounds pretty great when you say it, though."

During all of this conversation I continued to suck and lick her tits, and used my hands to massage the tit and nipple that wasn't in my mouth, as well as her whole pubic region. Yes, her cunt. But she had been busy as well. Her hand was jacking my cock off at a fast speed. She grabbed the base of it and stroked all the way up and back down. As we talked, it seemed like she kept getting faster and was squeezing harder. Soon. most of her energy was in jacking my dick harder and faster, harder and faster. I lost the ability to talk any more, and she didn't seem to want to talk either. Even though it hadn't been that long since I had cum, I was getting ready to do it again.

We were both moaning, and Laura was putting some muscle into her pumping. Harder and harder, faster and faster, and soon my hips were bouncing again, trying to keep up, trying to force the cum out of my balls. Then it happened. I didn't warn Laura, it just exploded out. It was a real explosion, and a relief to have it. Laura's hand kept pumping, ferociously, through several shots, even as I started to relax. It started hurting me, and I had to reach down to her hand to stop her. She had seemed to not realize how much she had gotten into it. After I stopped her, she visibly calmed down. She didn't let go, but slowly pulled up on the shaft to milk the remaining goo out of it.

She rubbed her finger over the tip, and when she was done she brought her fingers to her lips again. She waited until I was looking at her, and then with a nasty grin she licked some come off her finger and swallowed it.

"That's nice," she crooned. "Did you like that?"

"Oh, God, so good!" I managed to say. I felt like I had been punished- but in a good way.

Laura got off the bed and went into her bathroom to clean up. I wasn't able to move. My head was still swimming. Laura came back out of the bathroom, and applied a warm wash cloth to my dick. She gently rubbed it, my balls, my legs, my stomach. Everyplace that had gotten covered with my cum.

"That feels so nice," I commented, smiling up at her. "That's really soothing. Thank you. Thank you for everything."

"I loved it, too." Then after a pause, she said, "Tell me. If we keep doing this... Well, can we keep doing this? I mean, you are my best friend. We've shared everything with each other, and now even this. But this is something lovers usually share. Like I said, you are my best friend, and I don't want to lose that, but I don't feel like a lover. I don't think of you as a boy friend. I don't think we should date or anything. So how can we not be dating, but stay best friends, and still do this?"

"That's quite a question," I answered, smiling a little as if to make fun of her babbling on like that. "But I think I know what you mean. I think I feel the exact same way that you do. There's nobody I like more, or trust more, than you. I never thought of dating you, but you are the most important person in my life. If you are willing to keep this up, we can experiment with each other and make each other feel good. Really good! I think we can, and I would like to. I think we need to understand that there are no ties, that we can keep dating others with no jealousy, just like we have been doing. Even if we have sex with other people, we're still friends. No jealousy, just great friends."

Now I felt foolish. I don't know if I ever talked that much at once, and certainly not about my emotions. But having just had mind blowing sex and having Laura wiping off my dick, it seemed like a good time to be vulnerable. And I thought we had to be honest with each other. And I wanted to keep having sex with her!

"I'm so glad to hear that you feel the same way I do. But we have to promise that if our feelings change we have to be honest and say so. Right away. Okay?"

"I promise," I said. And while I said that, I was thinking, 'This means more sex!'

As Laura got up and was getting dressed, she said, "My dad is going out with his buddies tonight. Can you come over?"

And I thought, 'This means more sex!'

Manny2314
Manny2314
707 Followers