Exploring Brenda Pt. 02

Story Info
Wyatt explores all of his sister's holes.
1.3k words
4.33
1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/05/2024
Created 04/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day, I woke up not knowing where I was. Then I saw my naked sister sleeping beside me. "Wow. It really happened." Brenda rolled over, kissing my lips.

"Good morning lover. Any regrets about last night?"

"None, what about you, sis?"

"Wyatt, I didn't plan to go that far...but I'm not sorry we fucked. Let's keep this our little secret."

Brenda climbed over me to get her panties. I felt her curly red pubes tickling my belly when she reached down to the floor. As she jiggled and stretched, my morning erection stuck into her belly button.

She laughed. "Wyatt, I'm flattered by your woodie, but I've got to go to work."

"C'mon sis. Just a quickie." Brenda held up her bouncy tits. I sucked her fat boobs and tweaked her erect nipples, pinching and flicking them with my teeth and tongue.

"Oh Wyatt, that feels soo good!"

"Shh, mom's in the next bedroom." I squeezed Brenda's pussy, slipping a finger into her moist hole. Sis moved the covers, spreading her legs wide. "Okay brother. Fuck me--hurry!"

I thrust my aching cock deep into her tight cunt. Brenda groaned, "OUCH! I'm still sore from last night."

My prick pumped faster. Brenda fucked back, lifting her hips to my thrusts as her aroused nipples brushed across my chest. "Bro, pick up the pace. I want to feel you cum inside me."

I screwed faster. My sister shook her head with her long red hair flying around. Lifting her legs, I hammered the bottom of her tight twat. Brenda flinched and made a noise in her throat. Her eyes widened.

Suddenly, my sister jolted up in orgasm. Her pussy spasms convulsed around my prick, making it spew, filling her fuck-hole with loads of fuck cream. I pulled out with a loud slurp. My sister looked down. "Bro, your sperm is leaking out of me... gobs of it..."

I wiped off my sister's dripping slit as she blushed. Brenda pulled up her panties, tucked her tits in a bra and dressed quickly. "Wyatt, maybe tonight we could have dinner and a blow job?"

"Sounds fantastic."

We tongue-kissed each other goodbye. And I couldn't wait to have my sister's puffy lips wrapped around my stiff shaft.

That afternoon, I saw Brenda walk in the front door, and I unzipped. "Wyatt, I'll bet you've been waiting all day for your BJ."

My boner nodded. Brenda stared at my jutting erection. A drop of precum hung from the tip. "Gosh, brother, it's even bigger than before."

My naughty sis looked up at me as she licked off the drop of precum. Brenda's soft lips engulfed my knob and she bobbed her head slowly, sucking and nibbling along my shaft.

"Oh yes Sweet-Lips." I loved the sight of my cute sister on her knees sucking cock. "Brenda, you look pretty with my prick in your mouth." She giggled as her silky lips slid back and forth.

Brenda squeezed the base of my shaft as her thumbs played with my hairy balls. "Suck it sis. Suck my cock!" Grabbing her head, I face-fucked Brenda, thrusting deep into her throat.

My sister bobbed her head faster and faster, licking my pee slit while her nails tugged on my hairy balls, urging them to spurt. I felt my prick swelling.

"Ohh sis! I'm gonna shoot!" My prick burst--Brenda choked and gulped, swallowing quickly as my hot cum flooded her throat. Like a good sister, she slurped down every drop.

Brenda wiped off her gooey lips and spit out a pubic hair. "Bro, I drank your ball juice." The nymph looked up. "Wyatt, you had your frikin' orgasm. Now I want one!"

She leaned back, spreading her legs as her pink hole opened like a tasty treat. "Eat me."

"Yes, ma'am. My eager mouth fell between her thighs and lapped away, savoring the sweet-salty taste. Then my tongue stabbed into her pink hole as Brenda squealed.

Sucking Brenda's cunt juices, my teeth gently nibbled at her puffy clit. "Ouch brother! No biting!" I stuck a finger into my sister's fuck-hole, tickling her love button...and sucked her clitty like a straw.

"My gawd!!" Brenda's thighs crushed my head as her pussy muscles spasmed around my tongue. I pulled away and we kissed, tingling with sexual electricity as my stiff boner rubbed along her furrow.

My panting sister looked up. "Hurry up Wyat--FUCK ME!"

Grabbing her tits like fuck-handles, I moved over Brenda's body. With a hard shove my stiff cock punched into her saliva-wet slit.

"Ouch dude... you're stretching me..." Staring into my sister's eyes, I squeezed her perky tits as my boner screwed her hot pussy. Brenda lifted her ankles, squirming as I pumped deeper into her pink heaven.

"That feels so good. Fuck me faster Wyatt! I need it!"

The fucking became pounding. I bit Brenda's nipples and she bit my neck. Soon her hips lifted, grinding her burning hole onto my pole. Reaching down, I fingered my sister's tight asshole as we screwed.

"OH BRO, THAT'S NASTY!" Brenda quivered in orgasm. Her convulsing cunt made my cock spew. I kept fucking until my horny sister climaxed again, clawing my back with her long nails.

We collapsed on each other, panting. "Oh shit Wyatt, your back is bleeding. I'm sorry! I couldn't help myself. I've never been screwed so hard... That was awesome!"

I sucked her knobby tits. "Yep, a fantastic fuck. Sis, you're one hot twat."

She blushed. "I can't believe we actually screwed again. It's getting to be a habit."

"Yes sis. Now what's for dinner besides your curly red pussy?"

"Ohh, that's right. I was supposed to cook." She giggled. "I'm fucking worn out from fucking. Let's order pizza."

I sat at the table eating pizza as my sister ate while cleaning. I couldn't help but watch my Brenda's jiggling naked butt as she ran around the kitchen.

"Bro, what are you looking at?"

"Your ass, the way it wiggles around, teasing me."

"Ohhhh, that's bad."

"Yes sis, your ass is very naughty. I should punish it."

Brenda stepped closer, slipping off her sandals. "Wyatt, you should definitely punish my naughty ass. Fuck it, hard and deep to teach it a lesson. Can you do that for me?"

"Hell yes sis!"

Brenda got on all fours on the sofa. I love the sight of sis bent over, head down and butt up.

"Just remember, teach my ass a lesson it'll never forget." Sis looked over her shoulder and saw my throbbing erection. "Are...are you gonna stick that whole thing in me?"

"YES, I'll give you every inch of my love." I spit in her ass crack then touched my cock to her acorn size anus. "Now hold still." My stiff prick shoved into the rubbery grip of her asshole.

"OUCH! That hurts." Brenda yelled. "You're tearing my anus!"

I fucked my sister's ass with long cock-thrusts, my hairy balls slapping against her cunt lips. "Mmm, so tight! I thought your cunt was tight! But your butthole's even better."

"It...it is?" Brenda whimpered and squirmed.

I slapped my sister's butt cheeks as my dick reamed out her anus. Soon my sister's whimpering turned into giggling, and she pumped her asshole on my fuck-stick.

"Oh Wyatt... this is so nasty, but don't stop...Don't stop!" Brenda's boobs bounced around as I furiously hammered her tight asshole.

"Wow sis, your big tits are luscious, and your butt is irresistible. Lower your shoulders. I wanna cum deep in your anal tunnel."

"Oh yes, brother. Screw me any way you want." Sis gasped as she pushed her ravaged anus back on my tool... just as it spewed. I felt her butt muscles grip my shaft.

"That's it sis, milk my cock." I fucked her ass through the last spasm. And we kissed when my cock popped out of her gaping asshole.

Brenda giggled. "I can't believe I got assfucked by my own brother."

"Sis, did I teach your ass a lesson it won't forget?"

"Hell Yes!"

"Brenda, is your ass ever going to tease me again?"

"Of course dummy! My sweet ass was made for teasing." Brenda's knees wobbled as she wiped out her dripping fuck-holes. My sister looked back. "Wyatt, are we sleeping together tonight?"

"We'll be in bed together...but probably not sleeping."