Exponential Lust Ch. 4

Story Info
Threesome & the end of the story.
4.5k words
4.66
285.6k
43

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewAnon
NewAnon
255 Followers

It’s a warm summer morning in an ordinary kitchen in an ordinary home in a suburban area of an American city. I’m a wife and a mother, but if you have been following my tales of incestuous lust, you know that I’m no ordinary Mom!

Even as I awoke this morning, my thoughts immediately went to yesterday’s encounter. What a thrill! Just recalling the events changed the setting of the parameter of my pussy to High: high liquid output!

At first, thinking that my husband Don would not be returning that evening because of an out-of-town business meeting, I’d prepared myself to at last be taken by Bobbie, our handsome but shy boy. Part of the seduction had been accomplished earlier, but the culmination had been postponed – too long! Now, I was ready!

But as it turned out, quite unexpectedly Don had arrived home just as I lay there in my most provocative pose awaiting Bobbie to come to watch so that I could then lure him into something more! Taking in my readiness for lovemaking with his own immediately provoked arousal, Don had promised to return swiftly after a quick bite to eat and a shower.

But then a few moments after he had departed for the kitchen below, Bobbie had popped up at the bedroom door, unaware of his father’s return.

And this time, I would not have needed to be more seductive than simply to lie there. For Bobbie overcame all hesitation and directly came to me despite my anxiety about Don’s return, which receded under the sonny-boy lips that worshipped my motherly pussy!

A while later, I had been making love to my boy’s beautiful cock when Don reappeared at the door! Much to my surprise and delight, he had remained there to watch!

I had wanted Bobbie to enter me as he had seen his father do it on another recent occasion: the backdoor entry! But, for some reason, he did not take up my overture and instead crouched above me and fucked my mouth as I lay there legs splayed open, boldly naked except for my stiletto shoes, on obscene display for my aroused husband to hungrily study as he watched our tumultuous incestuous action!

Then, as Bobbie had shuddered and shot his tasty juices into my mouth, Don had disappeared – only to return immediately after my son had arisen to go back to his own room. As he then fucked me, Don had pretended to be Bobbie, enflaming his own wild desires even more and creating a further upward burst of reverberations in my own exponential lust.

Then, this morning, awaking, recalling these events, my pussy had leaked and I was once again on the rocket that propelled me with ever-increasing velocity into the dream paradise of lust beyond lust beyond lust!

In such a state, I had showered and dressed to fit my mood, uncaring of the time of day – eye-catching tiny blue panties and matching shelf-bra and, of course, a pair of “super stiletto” slut shoes, as I call them. Then I had thrown on a blue short silk robe.

So now I stood in the kitchen, leaning against the counter, waiting for one of my lovers! Who would it be? I loved both and now the asymmetry of my love had been overcome and I loved them both with equal intensity – and soon, I hoped, with equal fulfillment!

It was Bobbie! Just out of the shower, he too had on a short silk robe I had given him on his 18th birthday of a few weeks ago. Now, I thought, you get the other part of the present dear!

I was sure that his mind must be in a state of percolating images of our encounter yesterday and the bulge my eyes now devoured confirmed it, as did the hungry licentious look in his eyes as they surveyed my legs and for a while remain transfixed on my slut super-stiletto shoes.

Taking his perspective, I knew he saw a tall voluptuous woman whose every scant item of tempting appearance and every slight aspect of alluring demeanor communicated just one thing: sex.

“Sit down, Bobbie, I’ll fix you something!” I said.

But when he sat, his robe opened somewhat and I saw the fleshy object of my affection! Despite my plan to tease, I couldn’t wait.

I approached him and leaned over him, knowing that he would be responsive to the quiet draw of my mild perfume while also taking in the now evident mother cleavage as my robe opened to reveal it.

And the bra had been chosen so that just under these conditions of view, the attentive observer would see not just the entrancing swell of a bosom but the also those nipples from which a long-ago infant had suckled with such utter enjoyment that a lasting if unconscious memory remained forever part of the self that now found the mere glimpse of them an occasion of rapture!

“Mom!” he whispered, as desire emanated from his hot body, his voice communicating a longing that created a profound thrill that permeated my entire being.

I brought my lips to his and gently kissed them, then increasingly pressed against them. My fingers ran through his unruly hair, then traced a loving path down his neck and around to an ear and along a warm flushed cheek. My boy!

I prolonged this moment for a while as my kiss hovered halfway between that of a mother and that of a lover. Then the two inclinations merged and the kiss became passionate: the kiss of lovers amplified in its thrilling effect by the incestuous context.

Now my caressing fingers moved to dip into his already somewhat open robe and then to caress his chest and belly as my kiss deepened and as his tongue now joined mine in a delicious dance.

I had intended to continue to caress his belly but then my fingers encountered my son’s fully erect cock. I touched it, my hand tracing a slow movement all around it, up and down, around and back, then gripping the extended organ. How thick! I hadn’t realized until this moment that Bobbie’s enormous tool was so much thicker than Don’s. Hmm, my juices flowed!

“Do you want me the way Dad took me, lover?” I now whispered into his hot ear.

“Oh, Mom, yes!” he cried, his voice breaking with the emotional impact of the incestuous promise of the question.

I left him there for a moment while I went back to the counter to retrieve a small plate on which there was a small slab of soft butter – not by accident!

I placed the plate on the kitchen table in front of Bobbie and then returned to my deep kissing while lubricating two fingers to prepare and then undertake a delicious buttering-up of the thick boy-cock that grew even larger and thicker with each stroking movement of my massaging hand upon it.

Then, I turned and threw off my robe and stood before my son, giving him the opportunity to survey what I knew his eyes would tell him was the incredible sight of a tall beautiful lady displaying herself for him – a lady called Mom!

Silently, I removed my bra. My breasts popped out and wobbled before my boy’s intent inspection. I gave him a further moment to luxuriate in the taboo experience before I add a further element to it by pushing down and casting aside my panties.

Now I stood before him, in the morning sunlight near that kitchen table where he sat, completely nude except for the high-heeled shoes.

“Do you like how your Mom looks, lover?” I whispered to him.

“Oh, Mom, yes, yes,” he whispered in turn, his voice barely audible as he basked in the rapturous moment in which I, his voluptuous mother, stood before him and invited his eyes to devour me, to worship me, to adore me, to look at me in a way that turned my insides to pure hot liquid appreciation of being seen this way by my own son!

Then I turned around and bent.

“Use the butter Bobbie,” I whispered, “get mother ready for you.”

I felt a buttery finger entering my eager anus. Gently, my boy’s finger screwed in and out of that tender aperture.

Suddenly, the warm all-liquid feeling below would no longer tolerate further delay! The ass could wait!

I climbed up on the kitchen table and lay back with my cunt-lips a few inches from Bobbie’s face. I spread my legs, offering myself to him as a special breakfast treat!

“Eat me, Bobbie, eat me!” I commanded urgently.

My hungry boy’s mouth connected with my juice-dripping pussy!

“Oh, Bobbie, yes, yes,” I called out with joy!

My bodily excitement increased with every lapping motion of boy-tongue on mother-cunt. I propped myself up and took hold of his head and pushed it into me. Irrationally, I longed to push my baby boy back into me completely!

As he fucked me with his tongue I now wrapped my legs around his neck and held him in a tight and unrelenting grip while fucking back toward him, grinding myself into him.

“Oh, yes, oh yes, oh yes!” I chanted and then bucked and bucked again and again as the crash of orgasmic waves resounded against the delicious incestuous beachhead he had established – with no resistance!

“Oh, Bobbie,” I sighed now, releasing him, swinging my legs back down but remaining in the luxury of the forbidden connection, enjoying the intermittent tingle of his kisses and licks upon my thighs and belly.

After a few minutes, I sensed a message from that other eager hole: it too had now become impatient and wanted satisfaction!

I swung off the table and Bobbie turned in the chair to watch me as I walked away from him slowly, looking back and seeing how his eyes made a slow and desirous survey of my long mother legs and soft mother buns before rising to meet mine and see the message of … more!

Yes, more! For in the short interval between my orgasm and the present moment, I had envisioned the form of the next encounter and had begun to drip in anticipation of making it happen! Exponential lust!

Before me was the long glass door looking out on our lawn. I approached it, opened it and looked back at Bobbie.

Then I walked out into the open air of that warm summer morning. I heard a bird chirping and sensed small animal movements in the distant forest.

Before me stretched our well-mowed lawn, continuing for about twenty yards until it met the boundary of our property where a deeper green lawn in turn reached out to a sliding glass door immediately opposite our own. There lived Janice, a friend and neighbor, a divorcee with a son about Bobbie’s age.

I hadn’t thought it all out, but now I knew what else could happen and the rush of shocked excitement sent my body into sexual overdrive and my mind into a renewed ferment of lust.

I turned and saw Bobbie waiting. I crooked my finger for him to join me as I strolled toward the boundary of the two lawns, halting a few feet from where the shade of the grass changed. I eyed the opposite home with hope. And then … rewarded! For on the other side of the glass door that faced me, I saw Janice!

Her mouth turned into an “O” of astonishment as she saw me. I smiled provocatively and looked back toward Bobbie as he now walked slowly toward me, the sway of his semi-erect cock conveying an erotically charged message.

I glanced again at Janice and then dropped to the grass on my knees. I assumed an angle that would enable optimal viewing by her and yet also allow me to observe her as she watched. Ah, to be watched!

Bobbie was now behind me. I wanted him very up and ready for maximal enjoyment so I played with his mind a little.

“Did you dream about taking me this way, Bobbie?” I inquired, smiling lasciviously.

“Oh, yes, Mom, yes,” he replied in a hoarse voice. His eyes fixated on my small nether hole that now tingled as I myself responded to our exchange of sexually charged words.

“Tell me what you want, Bobbie,” I commanded in a whisper.

“I want … to …” but he couldn’t say it. His cock was hard, but needed a further lift for my purposes.

“You want my ass?” I asked.

I sensed that my eyes were dancing with the fire of incestuous desire that would communicate itself to him and amplify his own desire.

“Yes, yes, I want your ass!”

“And how? How will you take my ass?”

“With … my cock! My hard prick!”

“Your cock in mother’s ass?”
“Yes, yes!”

“Yes what?”

“Yes, my cock up your ass!” he cried and then he crouched in readiness behind me, his organ enlarged and thickened by the words and the anticipation of their realization in action.

I glanced toward Janice and saw that she had stripped off her dress and was now removing her bra and panties. Now, like me, she was bare! Then she disappeared and I felt some disappointment by the absence of a watcher.

As Bobbie began his tentative probe of me, I glanced ahead and saw another person at a different window in the house across the lawn! It was Timmy, Janice’s son! He had been watching us too!

Then Janice herself reappeared, slid open the glass doors and entered her patio. I saw now that she had decided to imitate my own sexually alluring appearance by putting on a pair of high-heeled back shoes with pencil-thin heels. She stood there, ogling us, a tall attractive woman completely turned on by the hot incestuous scene before her eyes.

My juices flowing and my anus tingling, I turned to Bobbie, “Yes, Bobbie, now! Deep inside me!”

He sank that thick long shaft into me and then paused. I took a deep breath: how enormous it was! How hot I felt there!

I turned to look at Timmy and saw his eyes popping out of his face! Then, I saw him glance down from his window to see his own Mom in her full naked glory tiptoeing toward us on her high heels.

Meanwhile, Bobbie was pumping away and I was feeling the joy of incestuous anal sex!

“Oh, Mom, I’m making love to you this way!” He cried with incredulous bliss, perhaps not believing for a moment this was really real -- this astounding enactment of his most taboo mother-loving daydreams as he masturbated in his room envisioning me in every possible position and taking his organ in every possible aperture! Day after day, I knew, he would retire to his room after merely seeing a flash of mother flesh! There he would make love to his image of me and my dream persona would embrace him and welcome every sex-crazed request, no matter how obscenely incestuous! And yet all that frenzy would be accompanied by boyish love for mother!

These thoughts came unbidden to my mind and created in me a deep feeling of both love and lust – mother-love and mother-lust!

“Yes, yes, Bobbie, do it!”

I wanted the excitement to go to a still higher level. “You went to your room and jerked off thinking about me didn’t you? Didn’t you?” I asked in a commanding mother voice.
“Oh, yes, Mom! Yes! I couldn’t help it!”

“You imagined fucking me didn’t you?”

“Yes, yes!”

“Day after day, many time each day, you went to your room and closed your eyes and saw yourself fucking me! That’s true isn’t it?”

He accelerated the pounding of my ass with his gigantic cock as he responded, his voice taking on the same ferocity as my own as we built up each other’s lustful appreciation of our action.

“I did, I did. You were asking for it! I needed it but you held off!”

“And what did I want from you?”

“To be fucked! Fucked by me, your son!”

“Fucked how, where?”
“In the mouth! I did that!”

“Where else?

“In your pussy, your cunt!”

He cock was sliding in and out in a smooth fast buttery motion and the heat of it was creating a fire in me. But I wanted more!

“Where else, where else did you think I wanted it?”
“Like when Dad did it and I watched. In your ass – that’s where you wanted me, isn’t it?”

“Yes, yes, in my ass! I couldn’t sleep thinking of my boy coming to my bed and flipping it over, buttering my asshole and fucking me there!”

“Now I’m doing it! It’s real isn’t Mom?”

“Yes, baby, yes, it’s fantastic but real: make love to my ass!”

Then, a sudden sound! Startled, I looked back and saw Don approaching! I had completely forgotten about my handsome husband, sleeping later than his wife and son but now aroused – and I mean aroused!

Bobbie paused when he too saw his Dad, but then Don grinned to encourage him and strolled toward us, his heavy cock dangling in front of his tanned nude body. And he was carrying something – a video camcorder!

He propped himself on his heels in front of me.

“I’m a gonzo man who wants to know what is going on,” he grinned as he pointed the instrument toward us, while Bobbie went back to his hot in-and-out action.

“We’re making love,” I said unnecessarily into the camera.

“Who’s making love?” my inquirer asked, a big grin on his face.

I looked up at Janice, who was now standing behind Don, fingering her pussy as she watched and listened. Then I glanced back at their house and saw Timmy at the open glass doorway, wearing only a swimsuit, with a big bulge on display as he took in the incredible scene. His mother naked! The neighbors fucking! Bobbie fucking his Mom! In the ass! The father filming it!

“It’s my son,” I finally replied and licked my lips for the camera,” My hot son is fucking me in the ass and I love it!”

Janice approached Don and kneeled behind him, speaking low in an excited whisper. I could see her body trembling under the impress of the forbidden events that she had observed and that had propelled her to come forward and now make a tantalizing request of Don.

“Don, want me to film it while you join in?”

Don needed no further prompting.

He passed the camcorder to her and pushed himself up close to me so that I could connect with his long hard cock, laving it with saliva and then rolling my tongue up and down it before holding still so he could begin to fuck my mouth, in and out, in and out, in a rhythm that now matched my boy’s fucking of my ass.

“Oh fantastic!” cried Janice as she filmed us. “It’s incredible!”

Then Timmy came up behind his Mom and she glanced back for a moment, hesitating.

“Us too, Mom!” he said urgently.

Was exponential lust a kind of viral entity that could spread from me to my neighbors and from there to who knows where? Might the whole community go for it? Might the world flip out with joyous fucking families everywhere?

I disengaged from Don’s prick for a moment to encourage Janice.

“Do it, Janice, do it. You don’t know what you’ve missed until you’ve had your own boy!” I cried out to her.

“No, Timmy, no,” Janice objected half-heartedly, her hands trembling as she held the camera toward us.

“Yes, Mom, yes!” he responded, his face flushed with arousal.

“Do it, Janice, do it!” I cried out again.

“Oh lord! Oh lord!” Janice almost sobbed, “I can’t believe it, I want it, I want it but I shouldn’t ….”

“Fuck your Mom, Timmy,” Bobbie cried out impatiently as his cock drilled my ass.

Finally, relenting, Janice spread her knees further as she knelt before us and as her son Timmy crouched behind her. Then he plunged forward, his hard boy-cock entering the hot mother-cunt that greeted him with quite apparent joy!

Despite the fact that her son was fucking her, Janice held the camera steady as Don returned to fucking my eager mouth.

“Bobbie, I’m fucking you Mom’s mouth while you fuck her ass,” he whispered with excitement to our son.

“Yes, Dad, yes, fuck her mouth. Do you like this Mom?”

Don pulled out of my mouth so that I could respond.

“Oh, two lovers, my two lovers, I love it!”

I was in an ecstasy beyond ecstasy. Often I had daydreamed about two men, two handsome studs at addressed my every bodily need! In my dreams, I would take on in the mouth while the other sucked my breasts and then licked my pussy, then, at some point, they would fuck me. And now ….

My two studs are here, making love to me! My own loving husband and my own wonderful son!

Then Timmy was coming! He pulled out and sprayed his mother’s backside with his come!

I looked up at Don and he seemed to get my unspoken message. He did an acrobatic maneuver that got him under himself under without disturbing my son’s action.

I looked down at him and swung my breasts toward his mouth as with one hand he found my second aperture and entered me. Slowly, he took turns with Bobbie in entering and leaving me. I was being double-fucked! Double-fucked by my husband and son!

NewAnon
NewAnon
255 Followers
12