Exposed Ch. 08 Pt. 02

Story Info
My personal story of exhibitionism.
3.1k words
4.51
28.3k
6
1

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Move to Another State and a Bonding Experience

As my husband progressed in his career, we started to find ourselves living in different parts of the Midwest.

Our first move took us to an entirely different state than where we had grown up. It would be our first time away from our families and friends.

My husband left first for a couple of weeks, while I finished out my two week notice to the dentist that I worked for.

At the end of the two weeks I accompanied my husband's boss on a plane trip to join my husband.

We were going to spend the weekend finding a place to live as well as to acquaint me with the city.

I honestly can't remember why his boss was along as it seems a bit unusual now that I remember it.

I intended to make a very sexual impression on my husband as I came off the plane and went shopping to find the right dress and undies.

I found a white summer dress with cherries embroidered all over it. It fit perfectly to accent my posterior without being too tight.

I also found that without adding a slip underneath that the rayon fabric had just enough transparency to give a hint of my bra and panties.

I wore a matching bra and panty set in white. The bra was underwire with my usual choice of half cups making my breasts a much more prominent feature than their size would typically permit.

The panties were small with the elastic making a seductive indentation up the middle of both cheeks.

As I stated earlier the dress fit just tight enough in the bodice and back to provide a glimpse of the effect that my bra and panties would have if seen on their own.

Adding a pair of white 4 inch pumps made the overall effect a bit over the top, but my intent was to be seen. And when I was seen, someone was going to want to take me as much as I wanted to be taken.

I couldn't wait to see my husband's expression when he saw me for the first time.

In my zealousness to achieve seduction I had never even considered what my attire might suggest to anyone else, specifically my husband's boss.

He was a man in my husband's age group whose uncle was CEO of the company thus explaining the responsibility that he had been given which was beyond his experience and abilities. Besides all of that, he thought that he was God's gift to women and the tales of his numerous conquests at work were bandied about amongst everyone.

The moment that he saw me, I knew that I was going to have a challenging plane trip.

Our seats on the plane were together and the entire time he made suggestive remarks to me as well as placing his hand on my leg or arm anytime he wanted to emphasize a point.

I was getting my first lesson in diplomacy as I feigned ignorance to his double entendre's while allowing his touches as long as his hand didn't get too close to my breasts or thighs.

Thankfully the plane ride was only about 40 minutes.

Once we landed he insisted like the gentleman that he wasn't that I precede him off the plane as well as down the gateway.

I can only imagine what he thought of the view that I had innocently created for what I thought would be my husband's eyes only.

The look on my husband's face made up for everything. As he spied me coming out of the gate I saw his eyes grow very wide as an expression of pure delight spread across his face.

I also noticed that he wasn't the only one with such an expression as I seemed to be the center of attention to most every male standing anywhere in the near vicinity.

I felt almost like a model on a runway with everyone watching me saunter over to my husband.

Funny how the unwanted attention from my husband's boss was so easily replaced by the appreciated attention from so many strangers.

I was thoroughly enjoying my brief moment of celebrity.

My husband spent a few moments with his boss while I sat nearby flushed from the excitement of being stared at.

Finally we were on our own.

We picked up my luggage from the carousel and headed out of the airport.

I was a bit sorry that my time in the spotlight was coming to a close.

It was late in the afternoon so we went to get something to eat and while we caught up, I heard over and over from my admiring spouse how great I looked.

Although this had been confirmed quite frequently at the airport I still loved to hear it.

My husband then asked if I wanted to go to a movie, which I found a little surprising as I was dressed for a more intimate kind of activity.

Besides I was feeling quite sexually charged ever since I saw him and was really hoping for an orgasm or two occurring in the very near future.

A bit reluctantly I got back into the car and we drove outside the city limits into a more country type setting.

I couldn't understand what kind of movie theater would be located out in the middle of nowhere until I saw the bright neon lights in the distance as well as a large outdoor movie screen.

We were going to a drive-in.

It was not exactly what I wanted or expected, but all of that changed once the action started. Then it became everything that I had wanted.

We drove inside and parked making sure that we weren't right next to anyone.

Once the movie got started my husband reached over to me and pulled me close to him. We kissed like we hadn't seen each other in weeks which was exactly the case.

As we made out, his hands explored the top half of my dress fondling my breasts and nipples through the multiple layers of fabric.

I decided to assist his explorations and unbuttoned the top of my dress.

As he continued to squeeze and fondle my very receptive orbs, I groped the front of his pants easily finding a firm tube of flesh.

We continued to kiss and feel each other until we were both breathing like freight trains going up hill.

Just then the perfect solution to our need to go further presented itself. It started to pour. The rain obscured any and every view of all of the cars in the movie lot.

With my dress already unbuttoned it became a simple matter for my husband to pull the shoulders down my arms and off leaving me topless except for my sexy white bra.

I was busy with his pants in my effort to unleash his snake for a more intimate examination.

He pulled me erect and up from my seat yanking my dress completely down so it was now settled around my thighs.

Despite the rain I still looked out the window to guarantee that no one could see us.

It certainly didn't matter to my husband as he plopped me back into my seat stripping me completely of my cherry embroidered dress.

Just as we used to in our dating days, I was now sitting opposite him wearing nothing but my bra and panties.

My husband's company car which we were occupying was a large model SUV. Possibly and most likely in anticipation of my arrival the back seat was folded down leaving a large expanse of carpet to lay down on.

He signaled for me to climb over the front seat watching my behind as I struggled to maneuver myself into the back.

Quickly joining me, his hands began to explore every nook and cranny that was only concealed by a thin layer of white nylon.

I wanted to reciprocate but was lost in the pre-orgasmic feelings coursing through my body.

Without even realizing it my bra had been removed some time during my welcomed molestation.

The sense of being in a public place although somewhat concealed wearing nothing but a pair of very sexy bikini panties and matching white heels brought on my first orgasm.

When the rain just as suddenly stopped I orgasmed for a second time not relating the change in my exposure to its intensity.

I still wasn't fully aware of how aroused I would get being almost naked in public places.

The full awareness or more likely acceptance of this was still years away.

And as the final piece de resistance I received a good shagging.

I couldn't have orchestrating a more perfect reunion.

Other than our momentous reunion the move was a bit stressful taking me away from my family for the first time.

Subsequently I began to gain weight which I never had to worry about before.

The extra pounds added to the additional stresses of my husband's new position as well as adversely affecting our sex life.

I no longer felt very sexy particularly when nothing fit well and I looked fat.

As with most women the weight that I had gained settled exclusively in my hips, buttocks and thighs.

Sex had become less important to me as I no longer saw myself as desirable.

I was in a funk and my husband knew it.

One Saturday he suggested that we do something different and asked me to put on one of my old dental assistant outfits which now fit extremely tight on me as it was at least two to three sizes too small.

Thank goodness for nylon lycra fabrics.

This one was in a deep burgundy color with a short sleeve top that zipped in the front much like a jacket.

The pants were in the same color and pulled on instead of zipped or buttoned.

I basically looked like a sausage encased in a burgundy skin.

The nylon pants fit so tight that my panty line was completely visible, front and back, to the point that the stitching and flower design were readily apparent.

I should have felt sexy, but instead I felt ashamed.

My husband told me to pretend that I was at work.

I reluctantly did as he suggested and while I was in the bedroom with my back to the door he snuck up behind me quickly gagging me and forcing me down on the bed.

I was honestly scared. Although I had known him for close to 6 years now, I wasn't sure what he had in mind.

Even when we think that we completely know someone, do we really?

A part of me thought that my gaining weight had made him angry and that I was going to be punished.

I am sure that he could see the look of surprise and fear in my eyes as he tied a scarf tightly around my open mouth.

His look that caused me concern and at the same time send a very seductive tingling sensation down between my legs.

I was getting aroused.

I had never thought that the feeling of being helpless and vulnerable to another would be so exhilarating.

I was forced to lie on my back on the bed while my hands and feet were tied to the bedposts with scarves.

I put up a lackluster struggle only to hide the fact that I liked what he was doing, which only aroused me that much more.

It brought back all of the memories of the game that I have written about previously. How as a young girl I played a version of cops and robbers with my girlfriend. The two of us would pretend to be helpless victims with our hands above our heads and tied to two pegs in my garage.

This game went on for weeks when one Saturday we found ourselves again tied up. Only this time while we were helpless and to the delight of the other boys, one of our playmates pulled our shorts down revealing our flowered undies.

Instead of feeling outraged, my girlfriend and I both enjoyed our unexpected popularity and notoriety among our playmates.

This became the new routine until our parents caught us and ended my early sojourn into exhibitionism.

Now over ten years later I was again helpless to my predicament and my panties were soaked with liquid anticipation.

As I lay there not knowing what was going to happen next, my husband grabbed my breasts and gave them a good squeeze.

I could feel the tingling right between my legs.

He slowly unzipped my top until it was completely open.

My nipples were as hard as little diamonds.

The look in his eyes appeared to what I would imagine a sexy predator's would look like, and I was the unwitting prey.

He pinched my nipples until I couldn't stand much more. I found myself struggling with my bonds trying to lessen the sensual stimulation that he was performing on me.

He reached down between my legs, grabbing my crotch, and pushing two fingers firmly against my very swollen lips.

Although I had two layers of clothing on, I might as well have been naked as I could feel everything.

He began to rub me in a rhythm that had me rolling my eyes into the back of my head.

I was helpless wanting him to stop just temporarily so I could compose myself.

Feeling so aroused with every nerve ending on high alert without any chance to rest was almost too much for me.

I wanted him to stop and to never stop all at the same time.

Finally my husband sat back on the bed and grinned. He obviously was enjoying my predicament.

He left the room and all I could do was to wonder what could possibly come next; other than myself that is.

He came back with an item in each hand. One item was a scissors and the other was a massager that we had purchased when he was having back problems.

I know that this might be hard to believe, but neither one of us ever considered another use for the massager until this very moment.

He plugged the massager into the nearest wall socket and placed it near my hip. Then he took the scissors and slowly started to cut my uniform pants starting at the leg opening at my ankle and working up to my crotch.

All I could do was to lie there feeling the skin tight fabric separating allowing the air conditioned air to form goose bumps on my exposed skin.

When he almost reached my crotch he stopped and slowly started cutting up the other pants leg.

It was feeling more and more like I truly was a captured dental assistant about to be sexually molested by a very handsome and devious captor.

When the other pants leg was completely undone, he carefully slid the scissors along my crotch and snipped the remaining material freeing my lower half as well as completely exposing my red floral patterned nylon panties.

Placing two fingers on the soaked crotch of my panties he easily found my fully awakened kernel.

He reached for the massager and turned it to the lowest setting. The familiar hum was now approaching its unfamiliar target.

I could feel the disturbance in the air caused by the vibrating head before it ever touched me.

I took in a lungful of air not knowing what it would feel like to have it pushed into my wet crotch.

The second the massager found home, I let out a long and loud moan muffled by the scarf tied around my mouth.

My God, how could I not have known about this fabulous use for an electric vibrator.

My legs jerked back and forth trying to open and close while pulling on my silk leg restraints as the most incredible sensations invaded my lower regions.

When my husband flipped the switch to a higher setting, I almost went crazy.

The orgasms started immediately.

He just sat there watching my face contort into expressions of ecstasy as my entire body convulsed over and over again.

Thankfully silk scarves had been used as my bonds as anything rougher would have rubbed my skin raw.

When I thought that I just couldn't take anymore, he continued the onslaught until I was soaked everywhere.

From head to toe I was dripping sweat receiving the most intense workout that I had ever known or felt capable of.

Finally after the longest series of orgasms that I had ever experienced he turned the vibrator off and let me rest.

As I lay there almost passed out from orgasmic exhaustion he untied one arm and one leg and slowly rolled me over onto my stomach.

Due to my extra pounds my panties were stretched to their limit and barely covered my pudgy cheeks.

He retied my free hand to the bed post.

Without any warning he firmly smacked one of my cheeks with his bare hand. I let out a little yelp of surprise and pain as the smack really stung.

I was about to voice a muffled complaint to his new idea, but at the same time that I felt the sting across my bare skin, another area of my body was reawakening.

Something about being tied up and spanked was making me aroused all over again.

With another swing of his hand I felt a second smack sting my other cheek. Again the stinging was followed by that same tingling sensation right between my legs.

I certainly wasn't going to orgasm from this new form of fore play but it sure felt good.

He could see by the expression in my eyes as it changed from one of shock and surprise to one of unexpected satisfaction i.e. that I was enjoying it.

I then received a series of smacks as he hit one cheek followed by the other alternating with a very pleasant massage of my reddening bottom.

My little yelps became moans as I pushed my bottom up towards him encouraging the continuation of my sexual punishment.

Somehow he seemed to know when I had had enough. Any more spanking would have turned into just a painful experience as opposed to the very exhilarating one that I was having.

The problem was that I was now aroused all over again.

Once he untied me I took matters into my own hands and used my most effective oral technique to thank him for capturing me and treating me so deliciously.

This turned out to be one of our favorite role play scenarios, very possibly a hidden aspect of ourselves that would have stayed hidden had we still lived close to my family.