Exposing Amy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasted no time in rearranging himself and then my life took another huge step.

He paid me.

I took his money and at that moment I crossed over from role-play, perversion fetishist and I became a prostitute.

For the rest of my life, even if this proved to be a one-off, I would forever be aware that once I was a prostitute.

Prostitute - I didn't want to use the word whore, because the name has been misappropriated by people looking for an even more derogatory term for a slut, slag, etc. The word I wanted to denigrate myself and to self abuse with was - Prostitute - the word in all its rich original meaning hit me like a taser shot, the impact, the shock and the horror of what I was hit me and sent a bolt of pussy tingling humiliation through me.

I dry heaved after the first man left.

Paul takes over the story

I had watched Amy and the events through the broken window of the derelict warehouse. I was stood only about twenty feet away but as I stood back in the shadows, no one could see me.

After a period of time I saw Amy rise from the car and step into the alley. We have become so tuned into each other that I knew what Amy suddenly did, was deliberately aimed at degrading me. However it was still a gut wrenching sight to watch your wife spread her legs in a filthy alley and let the cum of an ugly, foul old stranger drip from her abused pussy. It fell on the dirty cobbles and pooled between her spread feet.

That was nothing however. We had prepared for this very meticulously and realised that if Amy was to convince several men to fuck her bareback, then she would have to be extra clean each time. Amy checked no one was around and crept in the broken down door several yards from me.

It was there in a dirty, dank, abandoned old warehouse, that I watched my beautiful wife take the douche from me, open her legs again and part her swollen and crimson labia. What a sordid and offensive experience it is, to watch your prostitute wife douche herself, to rinse out her dirty cunt for the next man to fuck her - all in front of you.

It was also there that Amy deliberately opened her blouse to expose her breasts, there in the half light I could see the loves bites on her tits. He had branded her, albeit temporarily but at that moment in time, a strangers brand was upon my wife's tits.

After cleaning herself, Amy held her hand out to me and dropped her bra and panties at my feet, taunting me, shaming and humiliating me over what I was doing. I was standing here in the darkness witnessing the final degradation of my wife.

Amy fastened her blouse over her large milky breasts the material stretching to look as though the buttons would shoot off at any moment. She walked back out of the door. The sight of her tits swaying, bouncing and jiggling inside her blouse, her erect and turgid nipples, cold but also aroused against the thin cheap material, was mesmerizing.

A common tart, in this dirty and sordid environment.

I waited for about ten minutes until I heard the footsteps and voices of approaching people. Amy was walking back down the alley holding hands with a nondescript man. The scene looked like two lovers out in the evening and I knew instantly this was Amy's way of torturing me.

Even though they were about to have sex, Amy knew that the real torture for me, would not just be my wife opening her legs for a stranger, (although that would have been enough,) no, Amy being intimate and affectionate with this man (whether it was faked or not) was the real trigger. My wife knew that any show of warmth towards another man from her would kill me. I was transfixed with her tits swaying obscenely and her playing up to a total stranger giggling like a schoolgirl.

THE FUCKING BITCH.

Amy continues.

As the usual preliminary bartering took place, we went through the same charade as I had done before. Feigning low intellect as I had practiced, I again agreed a fee which was nothing short of exploitation on his part. Again I acted out my inability to use a 'cumdom' as Kylie called it and convinced this total stranger that he was in fact my first ever punter and he needn't worry about any previous customers.

It was this issue over condoms that turned me on as much as all the other factors. They saw me as a filthy, diseased old whore and wanted protection from my dirty cunt.

Sex in these situations wasn't much of a problem for me. I rationalised that once a cock was inside me it just became a hump and quite impersonal. However, the action of raising my skirt, laying back and opening my legs, spreading my delicate intimate folds and my pink inner tissue to strangers, was the most intimate and therefore harrowing part and the source of most shame.

This second man pushed my legs up and backwards exposing my sodden pussy completely to him. Taking his rather disappointing little cock in his hand he fed it into me.

One more shame amongst the countless others - I barely felt him.

He fucked me with arrogance and aggression, he used me like dirt, stabbing into me in the same manner as number one had. It is impossible to describe an intangible thing but that thing was the arrogant and sneering way they both used me. It wasn't mean and verbal, it was the body language and the look of utter contempt. The way they jabbed their cocks disrespectfully and almost mockingly, into the vagina of who they thought to be nothing more than an ill-educated whore, made me want to orgasm.

No chance of that.

It took him no time at all, my pussy didn't even have chance to shame me this time. He grunted and forced his little dick into me, although he was poorly endowed, it made no difference when he came, he came buckets. The cum entered my body, shot with tremendous force from his turgid excited cock, the (hopefully) potent semen submerging my unprotected cervix and beginning its journey to my equally unprotected, vulnerable and fertile womb.

Pulling out, paying me, putting his tiny prick away, rearranging his clothes and leaving, he was here and gone all in under ten minutes. Ten minutes! A man who had shared an experience that I would remember forever, a man that could have such a tremendous impact on the rest of our lives, had disappeared into history in only ten minutes.

Once more I tortured my infertile husband. Cleaning my well used pussy with the douche he had refilled, right in front of his defeated, distressed eyes, which showed his despair, I silently mocked him.

Then I was quickly back out into position and in no time at all, or so it seemed, was again stood by our car with a man.

The third male in this horror story of self-degradation turned out to be the male equivalent of Kylie. He seemed to be quite a young boy, skinny, spotty, not very bright looking and was probably either unemployed or worked in the most menial job imaginable.

He was the absolute stereotype of a feeble fuckwit, who was always the victim of the bullies of this world and I Amy Barnes, was opening my legs to let him have me.

Please guess what this little fucker offered me for sex?

£2!!

2 fucking quid to have sex with me!!

"It's all I got innit," seemed to him to be a reasonable and justifiable argument for this contemptuous offer.

Realising the contempt this showed towards me, it was an offer I eagerly agreed to.

It wasn't long after this agreement, which I shamefully had accepted, that I was laid back, my body exposed to this spotty teenager. He was not however as keen and eager to get this done and away again as the other two.

Hell he wanted his £2 worth!!

He was nervous and unsure, a boy probably inexperienced with women who needed to pay the likes of Kylie to get any sexual contact. He hesitated to touch me like a simple child looking for permission and making sure it was ok before acting.

Kylie lay back and simply gave her body over to him to play with. He slowly and tentatively moved in on me, to take what his £2 (which was all he had in the world) had bought him.

In his inexperience, he was looking for something different from the cynical older men that preceded him. They just wanted a quick fuck and a functional emptying of their balls and away again. The young boy took his time licking and sucking all over this old whore's body, wallowing in being in possession of a woman's body, a woman compliant and unresisting.

In time however, as his confidence grew, he began to become a little more aggressive. The love bites, initially put there by the malicious old man just to create trouble with the whore's husband, now urged him on. He was young and simple and saw hickeys as a badge of honour. Becoming more and more aroused, he devoured Kylie' upper body, covering her neck and tits with more shameful branding marks.

Suddenly he stopped, looked down and stared at me, in what could only be described as a leer.

Quickly the young chav pulled down his zip and took out his cock.

He was big.

I watched in awe as he shuffled between my legs and positioned his huge cock against my sodden and gaping lips. He never even considered that he might be expected to use a 'cumdom'.

Up to this point, being Kylie to the other men had worked as planned. As Kylie, I had fed my fetish by feeling inferior and beneath them socially. However what Paul and I ultimately sought, the need for sexual humiliation, depended on the need to be disgraced, to be mortified and feel wretched at our actions. The debasement was totally dependant on the act being repugnant and degrading. Therefore being an equal to the boy about to defile and possibly impregnate me did not work. I needed the depravity, of opening my legs for someone totally beneath me in class and station in life, I needed to be completely different to the boy about to fuck me. To satisfy my insane fetish I needed to now be superior to this pitiful chav.

There was no shame in Kylie fucking this low-life but there would be incredible humiliation if Amy the middle-class housewife did.

So I became Amy again. Speaking as diametrically opposed to him as I had as Kylie, The £2 prostitute became Amy a well-spoken middleclass housewife. In as posh a voice as I could create, I uttered,

"I simply can't wait for you to shove that big cock into my pussy" I cringed, hating both the words and myself.

As he eased the tip of his huge purple throbbing cock just through my crimson expectant labia and the first inch or so stretched my opening and eased into my pussy, I felt those old familiar feelings intensify.

Even if this sudden change of character was lost on, or unappreciated by, the chav, it reaffirmed to me who I was, it was my humiliation that mattered here and I didn't need him to understand to achieve it.

Just his big cock.

Instantly, in my mind I was again the sexy older classier woman, alone in a dark alley, selling my body to a pitiful and slimy no-mark and hopefully being bred by him.

Even given the sex that I have had and the 2 kids that had come through my vagina, his big cock still stretched and opened me beautifully. To look at his spotty face and his slobbering mouth, while he unexpectedly pleasured me, created a wonderfully shocking arousal.

As this boy used my body all the thoughts of superiority over him dissolved.

He slowly fed his gorgeous cock into me. My pussy flowered open inviting him in, my labia drenched with my arousal. The soft velvet tissue of my sex was wet, willing and desperate. All of a sudden the power shifted, as his cock did things to my soft tender flesh that enveloped his manly rod buried deep within me, I realised I needed him, his cock, his power over me. I needed him to take me, use me, treat me like nothing more than a backstreet slut. I was suddenly his willing, compliant and servile property.

The desperate need for degradation was as strong at that point as it ever had been.

I urged him on, for my sake not his. I couldn't care less who I was, or who I was meant to be. All I knew, was that the steady insistent plunge deep into my quivering pussy, was reaching into me as far as possible. It touched me at the very top of my pussy, threatening to push through my cervix and driving me to abandon all pretence. The aim was the same, I still wanted this anonymous boy to make me pregnant, just like I had wanted the others but now I was being consumed with arousal and the thought what this lowlife was doing to me. I was his, I just needed his cock to use and abuse me and shoot his cum deep into me, pregnancy or not.

Within a few seconds the whole realisation had occurred to me. I realised that this inferiority, subservience, submission etc was at the very core of my sexuality. To be a nobody to the men using my cunt, pussy, fanny, call it what you will, was the essence of all my shame and arousal, this I realised, was what defined me.

I would feel shame, embarrassment and humiliation etc. from any man, however the realisation now, was not just men seeing me or using me but inferior men and the more common and base the man, the more the humiliation and incredible sexual arousal.

Hell I wanted this dross from the underclass to use me, abuse me, claim me.

"Oh God yes, please don't stop, don't ever stop fucking me" I begged.

As he fucked me harder, my saggy breasts bounced up and down on my chest. I grabbed them to stop the wild bucking. He slapped my hands away and growled,

"Leave em, I wanna look at ya tits as I fuck ya."

This command from such a pathetic man, sent an even greater sensation between my legs and my throbbing sex. I removed my hands and watched as my breasts began to buck wildly on my chest once again. He grabbed me around my areola squeezing me, hurting me and,

"Oh my god!"

stimulating me to lactate.

This was so insanely embarrassing as he drove that wonderful cock into me and the milk ran from my distended and laden breasts.

His cock sawed between my clinging and sensitive labia, dragging, pushing and pulling my delicate lips wherever his cock went. He gasped a little and I knew he was about to cum and to my shame, I desperately wanted to cum with him. I didn't need to worry about getting there in time, as the whole sorry scenario and his wonderful cock defiling me was enough. As he thrust into me with one last forceful lunge, reaching to the very core of me, he started to cum.

I was consumed with pleasure.

I was a £2 prostitute, in a dark alley with a pathetic boy from the city's underclass, he was sending me into orbit with sexual pleasure as he shot jet after jet after jet of scalding young powerful and potent semen into my oh so willing vagina.

Everything was just too much for me and an incredible orgasm ripped through me and tore away the last shreds of decency and control from me.

I screamed, I cried, I moaned, I wailed and shouted obscenities and announced to the world that I was a dirty filthy whore, a prossie, a slut and a cock hungry slag. I lost all control of play acting my role, as I begged him,

"Breed me, fuck your baby into me you asshole, impregnate me make me carry your bastard in my belly."

Although I didn't mean it, it just seemed to fit into the wild situation. I begged him,

"Fuck me always, make me your whore, your slut."

The words were only partly for his benefit, it was the soundtrack to my degradation, the words were meant for me and my infertile pathetic husband watching just yards away.

I disgraced myself, I made myself a wretched, worthless, abject whore of a woman, dishonoured and with no self respect.

As the boy (looking totally shocked and bemused by my performance) pulled from me, I continued my self debasement.

I spread my legs obscenely wide and put my fingers to my battered swollen and crimson pussy lips. I opened myself wide to him like the lowliest harlot and whispered to him,

"Look at the huge amount of cum you shot into my slut pussy, I purred. Look at all that dirty cum making me pregnant. I have just been bred by you, what do you think to that?"

He had no way of knowing just how truthful my dirty words were. I think I had actually scared him with my wild reaction and in no time he had paid me and fled from the crazy whore.

The fact that he had to 'copper up' and scrape together his £2 in loose change was a most unexpected bonus. Lying there post coital, it added a degrading thrill to end the whole sorry and disgusting event.

Paul takes up the story

After the third time Amy had douched herself in front of me, I think our tolerance and endurance was wavering. For my part, I had listened to Amy losing it sexually with the young, well hung boy and I had heard all her filth, as the crazy arousal coursed through her. I felt it was getting a little too personal, which is the big no-no as you are aware.

Amy had convinced me to let her carry on and had just returned to the car, when the headlights of another car coming down the alley illuminated her in the darkness. Getting out of the car was two Pakistani Asians and three black guys.

"What the fuck you doing here bitch," were the first words I heard and I instantly knew this would not have a good ending.

The Pakistani man talking to Amy was obviously the head man and approached Amy.

"What you doing working my patch without my permission ho?"

As Amy spluttered her apologies, totally at a loss on how to play it, he cut her off mid-sentence.

"Come here," he said taking her by the arm.

He led Amy round to the front of our car and simply pushed her upper body down onto the bonnet.

"I get to sample what you are offering bitch, you get to convince me and my buddies over there, that you are good enough to work for us, get it?"

In the filthy alley Amy was bent over the car and her skirt flipped up and around her waist. The pale orbs of her ass exposed in the headlights.

The most disturbing and distasteful thing about what I witnessed, was the sheer casual, divine right with which this pimp worked. He lifted my wife's skirt, put his foot between hers and kicked them further part. He held her ass cheeks and pulled her open, before sliding his already hard cock into her. All this was done with the utmost contempt for her. A discussion, or her permission, was the last thing on his mind. This 'ho' was on his turf and therefore belonged to him, it was his absolute right to fuck her if he pleased. Amy simply had no say in him taking her, in his total and complete arrogance, he just assumed the right. She was absolutely nothing to him just a new whore to use as he saw fit.

Being treated in such a disdainful and dismissive manner inwardly thrilled Amy. It was like she was high, so consumed with the utter degradation of being taken like this and the excitement of knowing she was an absolute nobody in this scene, that she even relaxed as the Paki pulled out of her and put his hard swollen helmet against her tight anal bud.

Amy's new owner fucked her up the ass.

Amy grunted and squealed a little, with the pain of being opened up so callously. He took no care for her, nor cared nothing for her being ready, he just forced himself into her sphincter.

As I said, the worst thing was the casual god given right with which he took my beautiful wife and reduced her to nothing more than a couple of hot wet holes to relieve himself in. As he fucked her in the ass, pushing Amy's body up the car bonnet with every thrust, he even carried on a conversation with his men about the nights activities.

The little relaxation that Amy and I could muster, as she was anally raped, centred round the simple truth that you she couldn't get pregnant being fucked there.

Suddenly however everything changed. The pimp pulled his cock from her tight gripping ring and switched back to her pussy.

I could see the panic in Amy, hell I felt it myself. We simply could not afford to gamble with her being bred with a mixed race child, it would be a millstone for the child in an otherwise white family.