Exposing Cindy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,350 Followers

He held me there for several minutes, as I could feel his large cock pulsing inside me; and I knew he was draining the last drops of his semen into me.

Denzel slowly withdrew from me, and then placed a pillow under my upraised butt, and said, "Girl, I want you to stay just like this until I get back. I will be off work in about 40 minutes. I want you to keep my 'guisum' inside you till I get back. If you are a good girl, I will fuck you again...so don't move."

He left me, my semen soaked pussy elevated in the air, storing his 'guisum', as he pulled on his pants and shoes. And left to return to work. I had been fucked, and used, without a single kiss, or even him fingering me to prepare me. But yet I had a strong, gut wrenching orgasm.

I thought 'why the hell would I stay here in this position, just because he told me to do so?' But that is precisely what I did. I obeyed his instructions and kept his semen inside me for about 40 minutes waiting for his return.

At about 10:10 p.m., a little more than a half an hour after he left, Denzel knocked at my hotel room door. I realize I had to get up to let him in. I ran to the door, my hand between my legs, holding my pussy lips together, trying to hold his sperm in place as instructed.

"Girl, did you do what I said?"

I nodded without uttering a word as I laid back on the bed and elevated my ass once again. I was so humiliated. And I do not understand why this humiliate aroused me so. But it did.

"Good girl. Now I want you to squeeze my stuff out of you while I watch. Go ahead girl, you can do it."

Laying on my back, I placed my heels by my ass and started to contract my vagina, trying to work the semen from my cunt as my young black lover watched. I looked at him and asked, "How old are you?"

"I am 19, how old are you?"

I smiled and saw no reason to lie about my age, "I am old enough to be your mother. I am 41, almost 42 years old." I answered as I strained to push his semen from my dilated pussy. "Do you fuck the hotel guests often?" I asked. I could feel the semen starting to trickle out of me.

Denzel saw the sperm being forced from my cunt too. And started to undress as he said, "That's a good girl, you are squeezing me out, making room for me to put more in...not too often, but occasionally horny white women want to taste the dark side of life, so sometimes I get to stretch their little white pussies." He smiled and continued, "I know for the rest of their lives, they will remember the night they fucked the black bell boy!"

I smiled back at him, "Yes, Denzel, I will remember it too." I grunted trying to squeeze more of his sperm from my pussy. I could feel a large glob running out of me, trickling down the crack of my ass.

Denzel was naked now; this time he took the time to remove his shirt and socks. He had a marvelous and muscular physique. His large cock hung down between his legs like a large, black sausage. He took my hand and turned me over on my stomach. The pillow which had been under my ass was now propping up my stomach.

He then reached between my legs and took a large dollop of his semen, and smeared it all over my crack, including my anus. And he climbed behind me. I panicked. "Denzel, you are too big to go up my backside. You can't do that."

He laughed and said "relax, girl. I awn't gonna try to 'ride the Hershey highway'." (these are the exact words he used to refer to anal sex! I swear.) And he began stroking his large cock and positioning it to enter my doggy style.

I felt him start to enter me again. His spent semen served as a good lubricant, and he had no trouble sliding right in from behind. Grabbing my hips, he began to fuck me, slapping against me. I could feel my vagina responding once again. Each plunge sent me closer to my second orgasm of the evening.

Denzel pounded me from behind and I buried my face into the sheets as I cried out with each violent thrust. I started cumming, and he slapped my ass with each punishing stroke of his large cock. I felt him grasp my hips, pulling me tightly towards him as he unloaded another series of sperm shots into my waiting uterus.

He collapsed on the bed and I rolled over and lay my head on his heaving chest. We fell asleep. Around midnight, I was awakened by Denzel. He was erect again, and was going to fuck me one more time. He pulled me on top of him as he laid on his back. I straddled his and fucked him from above. Until we both came.

"Honey, I need to get some sleep. You got to go home." I advised him after our third fuck of the evening.

He accepted this invitation to leave and was out the door before 1:00 a.m.

I sent Sarah a note, updating her on how this all turned out. I am waiting for her further instructions.

Coming soon: Chapter Two: Facing my husband.

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,350 Followers
12