Exposing Katie 013

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie went to hug Sharon first and I caught Sharon's slight hesitation before putting her arms around Katie. She put her hands at Katie's sides, low enough to miss her breasts. Then as Katie wrapped her arms around Sharon, she relaxed a bit and let her hands slide around Katie's back to hold her more fully.

Katie asked if anything was wrong and Sharon replied that it was the first time she had hugged a naked woman.

"Just wait until we are both naked!" was Katie's reply and they both laughed.

Katie drew away and tilting her head to Larry, asked Sharon if she minded. Sharon said no, of course not, so Katie plastered herself against Larry as he wrapped her in his arms.

After a moment's look, Sharon came into my arms as we exchanged our hugs.

"Guess you lose out a bit tonight," she said in my ear.

"Well, maybe next time," was my reply.

Looking over Sharon's shoulder, I saw Larry's hands drift a bit lower to caress Katie's butt as he held her.

We all separated and walked Larry and Sharon to the door. Katie hit the lightswitch, turning the interior lights off as I opened the door for them.

"Shouldn't get the neighbors worked up too much," she said as she walked with the rest of us out into the dark of the front porch.

Without the lights on in the house, she was pretty safe from any of the neighbors seeing anything. Still, it surprised me a bit that she was being so bold as to go out on our front porch totally naked.

As I shook Larry's hand, he said we'd have to get together again soon and Sharon agreed.

They walked out to their car and Larry opened Sharon's door for her and closed it once she was in. He walked around to his side and got in and started the car. As he backed out into the street, he flipped the headlights on and they washed across both of us.

Katie did not even flinch as we stood and waved good-bye to them. We were only in the light for a few seconds, but if any of the neighbors had been attracted by the sound of our voices and happened to look at their window to see what was going on, they would have been treated to quite a sight of Katie standing butt naked outside enthusiastically waving her good-byes!

As their car pulled out of sight, we turned and headed back indoors. It had been quite a night. I locked the door and followed Katie into the bedroom. She slid between the covers of the bed and I quickly removed my own clothes and followed her under the covers as well.

"So, where do you think all of this will take us?" I asked.

"We will just have to see," was her reply as she slipped into my arms.