Exposing Kristy Ch. 02

Story Info
Young wife exposed to more of her husband's friends.
1.8k words
4.47
192.5k
99
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An uneventful week went by, and then Saturday rolled around again. I heard noise coming from the kitchen so I decided to kill some time by taking a shower. I made sure the door was locked because after what had happened last weekend, I was afraid my husband would try to bring Pete into the bathroom and let him see me totally nude!

When I stepped out of the shower, I tried to wrap a towel around me. Unfortunately, the towel was too small to go all the way around my naked body so I just held the towel in front of me. I stuck my head out the door and I didn't hear anything so I figured the coast was clear.

In hind sight, I should have gotten dressed first, but I saw no reason not to go into my own kitchen. I should be able to get a cup of coffee even if I am in the nude. However, when I turned the corner, I saw three reasons why I shouldn't go into the kitchen naked...my husband's golf buddy Pete and two guys I'd never met before!

Red-faced, I said, "Oops, I thought I was alone."

The two strangers looked shocked, but Pete and my husband both had a big grin on their face.

My husband said, "Don't worry about these guys. Go ahead and get a cup of coffee."

I said, "I can't, Alex. I don't have any clothes on."

Pete said, "That didn't stop you last week!"

I looked at the new guys, blushed and said, "I wasn't naked. I had a shirt on...I just didn't have any panties on."

Then one of the guys looked at Alex and asked, "Do you always let your daughter walk around naked in front of your friends?"

Alex chuckled and said, "This isn't my daughter...this is my wife," and then he stood up and said, "Come in and meet the guys, Kristy."

I pleaded, "No, this isn't a good time. Don't make me go in there without any clothes on," but my husband put his hand on my bare ass and nudged me into the kitchen.

He said, "This is Paul," and then Paul stood up and reached out his hand.

I had both hands cupped over my breasts holding up the towel so I couldn't extend my hand.

Then my husband said, "Don't be rude," as he grabbed my right wrist and pushed my hand forward.

It forced me to let go of one side of the towel and the towel slipped down, exposing my ripe round breast to the men. My pretty pink nipple was poking out hard as Paul vigorously shook my hand, causing my right boob to bounce up and down. I was extremely embarrassed because all of the guys were examining my bare titty, but I couldn't cover myself up. Paul was gripping my right hand and I was afraid that if I moved my left hand, I would drop the towel so there was nothing I could do except let the guys have a nice long look at my fully exposed right tit. I was just thankful that the dangling towel was still covering my auburn bush, albeit barely!

When Paul finally released my hand, I quickly covered myself up and made sure that I could hold the towel across both breasts with just my left arm. Then my husband introduced me to the other guy named Hal. He had to be pushing fifty and it was obvious that he enjoyed the view of a nearly naked twenty-eight year old girl that still looked like a teenager.

I nodded my head to Hal, but Alex placed his hand on my bare butt and gently pushed me forward while instructing me to shake Hal's hand. I had to lean across the table so I could reach out to Hal and from the corner of my eye I saw Pete looking down at my legs. Suddenly I realized that I had a bigger problem now than I did when I shook Paul's hand.

Even though both of my breasts were now covered, leaning across the table allowed the towel to drift away from the front of my body. Since Pete was sitting right next to me, he had a birds-eye view of my neatly trimmed auburn bush through the gap between the towel and my naked body. Hal held my hand tight and shook hard for a long time, hoping I'd drop the towel.

I was really embarrassed now. Even though I didn't drop the towel, Hal shook my hand for so long that it allowed Paul to move into a position where he could see my pussy hair, too. Of course my husband did nothing to stop his friends from ogling my bare body, which only served to intensify my humiliation.

Finally Hal let go of my hand, so I stepped back and said, "It was nice meeting you."

I tried to walk out of the room backwards to hide my bare ass from the guys, but then my husband asked, "Aren't you going to get some coffee?"

I said, "I'll get some later," but before I could leave, my husband said, "Well maybe our guests need a refill."

As Pete, Paul and Hal all stated that their cups were empty, my husband got up, put his hand on my butt and once again nudged me back into the kitchen. Then he told me to get the pot and fill their cups.

I begged, "Honey, I can't get the coffee pot. All I have to cover myself with is this towel."

Alex said, "You can hold the towel with one hand and pour the coffee with the other hand."

I pleaded, "But there's nothing hiding my backside. Your friends will be able to see my bare butt. Do you really want your friends to see me naked from behind?"

Alex seemed extremely excited to see me in such distress, so he merely said, "You must have wanted them to see your ass. Otherwise you would have put some clothes on before you came in here. Now pour the coffee and then you can leave."

I begged, "Honey, please give me a break. I've never even met these men before and now you expect me to walk around with my bare ass hanging out? What if I accidentally drop the towel? They'll see me completely naked!"

Alex said, "Then don't drop the towel," as he pointed to the coffee pot.

With a room full of men staring at me, I reluctantly turned around and displayed my smooth firm butt to them. I was nervous because I had to lean forward to reach for the coffee pot and the men were so close to me that from their sitting position, I was afraid they would be able to look up between my legs and see my pretty pink pussy lips. This had to be the most humiliating moment of my life.

Finally, I picked up the coffee pot and turned to face the men. My bare ass was no longer on display, but each time I leaned forward to fill a cup, the towel would drift away from my body and expose my reddish-brown pussy hair to the guys. After filling all of their cups, I returned the coffee pot to the warmer and backed out of the room.

I darted into the bedroom, dropped the towel and flopped face down on the bed. As expected, my husband charged in right after me. He carefully inspected my bare butt while gently dragging his finger up and down my sensitive butt crack.

Alex said, "You put on quite a show in there. My friends really like you."

I blushed and said, "I'm sure they do! What middle-aged man doesn't like a younger naked girl?"

With a little more compassion this time, he said, "I'm sorry you were naked when you met my friends for the first time, but admit it...you liked showing off your cute little butt to the guys, didn't you?"

I said, "No, it was humiliating!"

Alex said, "Come on...your butt is so firm and smooth. It had to be a thrill knowing that all the guys were admiring it."

Having my husband tickle my butt crack was distracting, but I said, "This is so new to me. It is so embarrassing for a stranger to see me in the nude."

Then I rolled over and said, "You seem to enjoy parading me around naked in front of your friends, but I'm still not comfortable with it."

He asked, "Then why did you march into the kitchen with only a tiny towel in front of you?"

I replied, "I thought you'd left," but then I grinned and continued, "Well, I guess I was hoping you were still there with Pete, but I was overcome with embarrassment when I saw two strangers sitting there, too."

Alex began making circles over the hard pink nipple on my right breast and said, "I guess it was even more embarrassing when your boob fell out."

I opened Alex's pants and began stroking his rock hard penis as I replied, "Of course I was embarrassed, but I was really humiliated when the guys saw my pussy hair."

He said, "What?"

I replied, "Oh come on, you had to know that they were peeking under the towel at my red bush!"

He said, "You mean they could see this?"

Then Alex reached down and started sliding his finger up and down my extremely moist slit.

I moaned and said, "Yes...um...yes, that's what they saw."

I could feel his manhood getting even harder as he thought about his friends looking at my bare beaver. Suddenly he was overcome by excitement and pushed his rigid rocket deep inside of my tight wet pussy. The sex was even more intense now than last Saturday, but I became embarrassed again when I realized that my husband left the bedroom door open. I don't think the guys were spying on us, but there was no doubt that they could hear us.

Alex kept pushing his manhood in and out, and the tension inside of me started building quickly. I was moaning loudly until I reached the point of no return. When I finally, hit my breaking point, I let out a scream and Alex began grunting and shot his load inside of me.

We held each other until my body stopped shaking, and then Alex was off to his golf game and I went in and took another shower. As the water cascaded down my bare flesh, I thought about what had transpired earlier in the day. This type of behavior was so contrary to my personality. It was so hard to believe that I was becoming a slave to public nudity!