Exposure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mum's done it too, you know. Her and Dad."

"Yeah she told me last night, after you went to bed."

"Did she tell you about the sex on the nude beach?"

"What no! Mum and Dad having sex on a beach! Grim."

"Not me and your Dad, other people were." Sally clarified.

"Bloody perverts."

"Look it's not a sexual thing to most people just for some okay?" Tim was trying to justify the actions of those people on that beach over 25-30 years ago.

"Whatever. Just don't be bringing any chicas back here and breaking out a nude orgy in the living room, right?"

"Of course, nude orgies only in the office/bedroom got it." The three laughed together at Tim's comment. They ate and made their way upstairs, it was an awkward thing to move in such a cramped room. They took the mattress off first and slid it out the door and left it in the hallway. The bed was a bit trickier to get out as it needed to be up-ended so it could be manoeuvred away from the boxes. They managed it and placed it in a corner of the office. Tim made the bed and Belle sat in her chair and watched.

"Still staring?" Tim said as he finished up making the bed.

"Sorry it's just weird."

"And I'm not even naked yet."

"I know, I am really gonna try and not let it bother me, I can see how much this means to you so I am willing to give it a try."

"You're gonna try it? Mum! Belle is taking off her clothes in front of me!" Tim teased.

"He's fibbing mum! That's not what I meant, I mean giving you the freedom you need and letting you do it. It doesn't hurt us so I don't have a problem with it."

"I'm glad, we will see how you feel tomorrow."

"I guess we will."

"Dad wanted to fool around with mum on that beach in France, you know. I didn't know he was such a dirty old bugger."

"Yeah I guess he hid it quite well. Wonder if we can get any more juicy goss out of her?"

"What? Sex stuff? Do you want to know about that?"

"Just think it would be nice to know that our parents weren't just vanilla. That's all."

"Yeah, I suppose there's that. Maybe we should ask her later after a few beers."

They passed the midday talking and going through the next things that had been sold on ebay and needed to be sent out. Tim made a promise that he would spend a decent amount of his time here clearing through his dad's old stuff and putting it up on ebay. All he asked was that he didn't have to do all the posting. But Sally happily obliged and thanked Tim for taking on the responsibility. Belle went back up to the office, to finish her afternoon shift. Tim busied himself with sorting out the next batch of things to sell. He chose 30 records that he knew would sell well. He did some research on the average sale price and added a starting figure just under those prices. It took a while to add all the listings and all of the information to the site. It was nearly 5 and his stomach was rumbling. He could hear the sounds of his mum busy in the kitchen. He finished up adding the last listing and went to see what she was cooking. She had opted for stir fry.

"Belle running late again?"

"Happens all the time, she does more days with overtime than not at the minute but she loves it. I might just make the food and take it up to her."

"Sounds good, I'm starving." They both prepared the vegetables and fake meat, Sally took charge of the actual cooking though. She had always liked cooking for her family. Tim took a step back when some hot oil spat out and caught him in the chest.

"Ow!"

"I guess that is one of the downsides to this way of life." Sally giggled as she said that wiping the oil off her son's chest. "Put an ice cube on it for a bit." Tim did so and winced at the shock of cold as the ice touched the spot. His nipples stiffened. "Cold in here is it?" His Mum asked with a giggle.

"You tell me." With that Tim pulled her top away from her neck and dropped the ice cube down her back, she yelped in surprise and wriggled to get to drop out.

"Little git." She wasn't actually mad, it was just playful fun. "Set the table you naughty boy."

"Yes Mummy, right away Mummy, three bags full Mummy."

"Git."

Tim laid the table for all three of them, he thought Belle might still join them at some point. Sally plated up.

"I'll take it up for her Mum." Tim grabbed a beer for Belle from the fridge on his way up with the plate in his hand.

"Use the light switch!"

"Will do!" Tim knocked, opened the door and flipped the lightswitch on and off twice. She turned to him and smiled. She pointed to her ear phones and mimed someone going on and on. Tim set the food and beer on the desk. Tim put his pinkies over his nipples again and it elicited a laugh from her, she immediately covered her mouth.

"Sorry Bob, continue please." Belle winked at her brother. Tim left, closing the door behind him. "On a call she is. Someone must be waffling on to her. Has she told you about that Jed lad? Proper creep."

"She has yeah, I think he is just a lonely boy and needs something to fixate on. Just wish it didn't have to be my little Izzy, but she won't stand for any of his bollocks. She's a tough cookie that one. Don't know where she gets it," Sally said with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

"Let's eat." Sally had taken some beers out for them both and they enjoyed their food in near silence. When they had both finished Tim did the washed the wok and loaded the other dishes in the dishwasher. He got two more beers for them.

....

By the time Belle came down they were both on their fourth beer.

"Looks like I have some catching up to do." Belle got two beers out of the fridge and poured the first and then most of the second into a pint glass. She drained the remainder in the bottle and took several gulps of the pint. They sat around the table and Belle told them about the troubles she had had today. Tim filled them both in about the listings and showed her how many of them already had bids on. Tim and Sally were now onto their fifth beer and Belle was only lagging behind by half a bottle now.

"So Mum, I wanted to know more about you and Dad. How did you meet?"

"Well you know we were both at uni together. So that's how we met but if you wanted to know how we got together...?"

"Yeah," Belle said rather eagerly.

"Well If you didn't already guess it I was the class nerd and your dad was the slacker. One day towards the end of our first year he approached me and asked if I was willing to help him through this last module. He had already asked the tutor and they had said that they couldn't offer any out of hours tuition. So I said 'okay, as long as you cook me a meal'. Little did I know how bad his bloody cooking was then. I came round to his shitty little bedsit and he had these horrible rowdy lads living with him. As soon as he opened the door to me they were thinking me and your dad were gonna be having a shag fest. It was quite pathetic. He led me to his room and I sat at the desk and got my books out. He said he was just finishing up the food and he would be back in a bit."

"Christ, what did he serve you?"

"He came back with two plates, a pocket full of cutlery, the cheapest wine money could buy and two plastic cups. He laid the plate out in front of me and, I will never forget the smell, he had done some sort of creamy pasta dish but all I could see was bacon. He must have grated half a block of Parmesan on it, so it stunk of sweaty feet and he had stuck four rashers of, in my eyes, not well done enough bacon. Smoky bacon too. It was an effort and I knew that then but christ. I had a few mouthfuls, then he said 'Bloody hell can you really eat this? It's fucking grim shall I pop to the chippy?' Of course I said 'yes please'. After that we had our chippy tea and most of the wine, then all of his house mates burst into the room, obviously hoping to catch us at it. They were very disappointed. They said they were all going to the pub and wanted to see if we wanted to come too. Your Dad told them that he needed to get this coursework sorted, so he would have to give it a miss. We spent the next 20 minutes going over what he didn't understand, by this point the wine had had its desired effect and I was certainly looking at him in a different way. He leaned close to me to point at a section in the book and I just lost control and pounced on him. I reckon I gave him quite a shock. We, well, we enjoyed ourselves."

"So hot."

"Eww Belle that's Mum and Dad."

"So? It's love we are talking about. Love between soulmates. Not just some horny students humping."

"Still though? Come on."

"Anyway. We fell into a steady rhythm after that evening, met up after lectures a few nights a week and we did actually get some studying done some of those evenings. The bugger of the whole story he actually scored higher than me on that module the little git." They all broke into laughter.

"Thanks for sharing Mum. Really good to talk about this stuff."

"My pleasure hun, I must admit it's made me quite emotional." Belle stood up and wrapped her arms around her mum to comfort her.

"Love you mum. Thanks for sharing." Belle kissed her cheek.

"Love you too love" Sally turned her face to Belle's and gave her a peck on the lips. Belle gave her mum one last tight hug and sat back in her seat and finished her beer. They moved to the lounge and relaxed on the sofas and watched an old family favourite film. When the film ended Tim was the only one still awake. He nudged both of them on the shoulder and they roused. Belle was taken aback at first seeing her nearly naked brother standing over her.

"Time for bed you two." They said goodnight and made their way to bed.

Tim stripped and got into his bed in its new surroundings. He would wake up a nudist once again, and hopefully this time a more permanent nudist. He would still need to wash the clothes that he had worn so far just in case he needed to go into town. They had both seemed okay with his semi nudity today but Tim was feeling anxious and yet excited for tomorrow and what it would bring. He really didn't want to upset them or make them feel uncomfortable in any way. He drifted into a deep peaceful sleep.

--------------