Extending the MILF List Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have no idea." I dodged again.

"You're right. Who is it and what is she doing in here?"

I did not want to tell him so I said so. "I don't want to tell you just now. But because I don't really know all there is to know."

Sammy shrugged. "You going to do her?"

I almost made some righteous response about not fucking drunk women but thought better of it. "I think she is at the back of the queue, don't you? What have you been doing to our two lovelies in there? I have heard the chorus from time to time."

"She is still here?"

I nodded. "She was watching for a while there."

"I still don't understand. What is she doing here?"

I decided I could tell the truth, bare and lean without the embellishments that would have mattered. "I am helping her out. She locked her keys in an apartment she says she was not supposed to be in and now she is too drunk to get home. I am going to let her sleep and see if she can drive later. That okay with you?" My tone was genuine and Sammy did not react as though I had jabbed him.

He shrugged.

"What are you doing? Does Ellen still want...you know?"

He nodded. "She sent me in here to see if you were going to join us. We had a pool...whether you were boinking our auditor here or not. I said no, not your style."

"Auditor?" I was thinking taxes and that confused me.

Sammy gestured toward the other bedroom where Mrs. Suzanne was passed out on the bed.

"They both said I'd..."

"Yes. They wanted to come watch you do her but I dissuaded them, but only if I promised that if you were, I'd get them so we could all watch."

"What am I? A circus act?"

Sammy looked at me. "You are definitely something out of the ordinary Sonny Duncan and you don't even know it. You think everyone has as much sex with as many different women as you do?"

I stared at him, thinking of blondie and how my cock reacted to her. "No. I guess not." I said. "But how many guys have friends who would be okay with...with..." I got stuck, unsure how to say what I was thinking. Sammy helped me out.

"Okay with their friend fucking their Mom's?"

I pointed at him. "That's it."

"Not many."

"See. I have remarkable friends, the fucking best."

Sammy squinted at me and finally smirked. "Yeah, the fucking best. But Sonny, this all started when we sent you to do your mom, and to do ours. Without you, shit, I'd be pumping my own pud, not about to bounce a cute little redhead while you do her in the ass. Come on. We have pussy waiting for us." I followed him to the door of the bedroom where he stopped and I bumped into him. He turned and looked at me. "You know, I kind of like the redhead. There's something..."

"Something about Mary?" I asked.

"Ellen. I know her fucking name."

"Movie reference." I grunted.

"Oh." Sammy looked at me. "I was wondering if you'd mind if I... you know...asked her out."

The light went on. "You like Ellen?" I asked, having flashes of junior high.

Sammy rolled his eyes. "I don't seem to get within sniffing distance of willing pussy that you have not tried out yourself but yeah, I like her." He grinned a typical shit-eating grin for Sammy when he has done something he knows is going to get him shit from the rest of us. "I get a good feeling from her."

I regarded him for a moment. "I'll take that the way you mean it, buddy." I gestured for him to go on, preceding me into the bedroom. I held back out of sight, listening to the silence and wondering what Dannielle and Ellen were doing.

"Well? Was he boning her?" Ellen's voice fluttered out of the bedroom.

I heard another grunt and wheeze I took to be Dannielle's contribution.

"Nah, she is out like a light."

I walked around the corner. Ellen was sitting on Dannielle's face, facing the foot of the bed, running the vibrating dildo in and out of the other woman's cunt. Dannielle was focused on trying to eat Ellen while she was subject to intermittent orgasms and constant, questing stimulation from the vibrator. Her arms were secured over her head to brass bars of the headboard.

Ellen glanced at me. She smirked. "Scared to do her while she is unconscious?"

"Fucking someone who is unresponsive bores me or would bore me I should say, to say nothing of the shitheel aspect of such a fucked up move."

Ellen shrugged, pushing the buzzing dildo deep into Dannielle's body. Dannielle's hips lifted, shaking and her arms rattled the shackles on the brass bars. She looked at Sammy. They shared a long look. "Well? Is it my turn?" Ellen asked, her voice mixed with frank assessment with a pinch of anticipation.

"You don't mind if we have an audience?"

"You said she was out like a light."

"She might wake up."

Ellen rocked forward onto the point of her knees and dismounted the other woman's face. "We'll have an audience."

Dannielle was huffing between the little woman's legs, licking her lips and trying to wipe her chin on her shoulder. We were all looking at her and she focused on us and grinned. She looked much younger, with none of the mature angst that tended to tinge her expressions—that European ennui that tried so hard to pass for continental cool. That was gone. "I get to watch?" Her voice sounded adolescent, eager, filled with hesitant hope.

Ellen, sitting on her knees beside the woman, patted Dannielle's thigh. "Of course. I like it when there is someone watching." Her head jerked up switched between Sammy and I. We stood at either corner of the bed. She blushed a rich beet red. Her chin lifted and her lower lips protruded. "So I like to be watched! So what?"

Sammy looked at me. "I didn't say nothin'. Did you Sonny?"

I shook my head. Sammy was grinning like a hyena. "Boy do I have something for you to try, if you like to be watched." He bounced his eyebrows up and down a time or two. "Chris' contraption." He said to me, by way of explanation.

"Contraption?" Ellen said.

Dannielle lifted her head, looking down her nude body at us.

"Unhook her." I said to no one in particular. "When blondie wakes up, I may have to drive her home. We have a couple hours though."

Ellen unhooked Dannielle. Dannielle lay rubbing her wrists for a while. When she sat up, she looked around, like she was seeing us for the first time. "My god, I have never had someone else do that to me before. I, I never thought I could climax like that but she knows, Ellen knows how to make a girl orgasm. She is an artist with a vibrator." She stood up and walked over to me. I made to put an arm around her but she shrugged away. "Need a shower. I am sticky. I'll be back."

I expected her to say "don't start without me" but she was not the type to give instructions to anyone. She took instructions and liked it. So I slapped her on the ass. "Go clean up. You can watch us double up your friend here. It is her turn. I always thought redheads were impatient."

Ellen peeled off the rumpled bedspread, stripping the bed to the sheets. She pushed the coverings off the end of the bed and lay down. "Get in me. Get in my body. Get in my pussy. Get in my ass." She did a passable imitation of a Scottish accent. When no one reacted. "Fat bastard?" She said. "Sheesh. You guys are culturally retarded."

"Hey!" Sammy responded.

I shoved Dannielle towards the shower. My cock was growing. I had dressed to go down stairs. I moved around the side of the bed, unbuttoning my shirt as I moved. Ellen lay on the bed, one leg bent and the other straight; the very image of a woman waiting to be taken. It helped that she was nude. Sammy dropped his towel, exposing his cock.

Ellen kept her eyes on me. "I always wanted a man to do a strip for me."

"Striptease," I said because words matter.

Ellen fairly snorted. "Tease my ass." She looked surprised and chortled. "I have a fantasy of one man fucking me while another takes off his clothes in front of me. All mine!"

The shower came on.

Sammy, never one to be shy but not dense either, knelt on the bed beside Ellen and bent to kiss her lips. Her head did not turn, keeping her eyes fixed on me as I removed my shirt. She licked her lips. Sammy found her nearest nipple and she grunted but still ignored him. She flattened the bent leg and then opened her knees. Sammy took the hint, crawled between her spread legs and with one hand probed her pussy with his cock.

"Oh fuck!" Ellen groaned.

Sammy's ass descended. Ellen exhaled. Her legs lifted, her knees clasping Sammy's black, dimpled hips. His ass flexed and he lifted up and then rammed down into Ellen. Hard.

"Oh fuck!" Ellen grunted.

Her eyes never left me. I slowly unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my slacks and drew the zipper down, very slowly, so slowly it tickled my cock.

"Show me your cock." She whispered. "I want to see it. See it while I feel his sliding into me. Ugh!" She groaned as Sammy lifted and descended again. Her head was twisted to the side, out from under Sammy's covering body. Her knees and heels clasped his body as he rode her open body.

"Christ on a chicken, you feel good Miss Ellen." Sammy said.

Ellen smacked his back. "Shut up. I am watching Sonny strip for me. Cock. I want to see your cock!"

I showed it to her. I was suddenly ready to be inside something and all I could see clearly was Sammy's ass. Nope. Not me. Not now, not ever. The thought lingered and I felt a little regret. Bi-sexuals double their target audience. Too bad. I figured I was tracking the best half of the human race.

Sammy got to his knees, looped an arm around Ellen's lithe waist and sat up, lifting her with him as he did. Her legs gripped him, wrapping around his waist. He sat on his heels, the woman firmly fit on his cock. Her eyes were still on me. I pulled down my trousers and briefs at the same time and straightened. Ellen nodded. She gestured with a hand. I shuffled forward, my pants around my knees. She stretched out of Sammy's grasp, seeming to elongate her body. With one hand holding to Sammy's shoulder, she bent out, grasped my cock and sucked on the end.

I thought she was just going to kiss it and for a moment, that was all she did. She hitched up higher and bent her head and pushed my cock deep into her throat.

My turn, "Aw fuck!" I growled as the little woman's mouth enveloped most of my cock. She pulled off.

She pointed. "Lube. Lube, big boy. Time to see if you fit in my ass."

I followed her directions, after I got my shoes and the rest off. Naked, I got the lube from the nightstand. Sammy meanwhile, turned on the bed and sat with Ellen stride his hips. She was gently rocking her ass, massaging her pussy with Sammy's cock planted in her. She pushed on his chest. "Lie down." She said softly. Sammy tried but was sitting too close and had to camel-hump down towards the foot of the bed. By the time he stretched out, I was nude and had the lube, waiting for Ellen to offer me her ass. They fussed with pillows till they were arranged, Sammy's body arched at the ass and Ellen, firmly ensconced on his cock at the apex of the black arch, arranged the pillows to support him. She rocked her hips and Sammy groaned, his black hands splayed on her waist and the small of her back.

Ellen looked at me. "You ready?" She asked somberly.

I nodded. She positioned herself and lay down onto Sammy's chest, like a brush putting down a paint strip. Sammy's black body framed her lily white one at the torso. She lifted up her ass and the settled down onto his cock again, grinding their bodies together. She crouched on her knees, twitching her ass back and forth, stirring her pussy with the cock buried inside of her. She looked over at me. "You promised." She hissed through barred teeth. "You promised!"

The shower turned off.

Suddenly, I wanted to be inside Ellen before Dannielle appeared. I wanted her to find Ellen pinned tight between her two cocks. Ellen lowered her forehead to Sammy's shoulder and arched her back, lifting her ass and unsheathing Sammy's cock a little. I got onto the bed, lube in one hand. Sammy's black hands grasped the apple cheeks of her ass and peeled her open. Ellen groaned.

"Oh Swiss Christ of the mountains!" She muttered. "My poor little ass."

"Spank her first." Dannielle spoke from behind me. "It, it will open her and she'll..." Dannielle hesitated.

I ignored her. I was not fucking waiting another ten minutes. My tingling cock was tingling now and unless I was going to fuck Dannielle again, it was ass or mouth. I dabbed lube on her ass and then elected a finger to enter her. Her ass was tight. I rubbed around her sphincter and then pressed the end of my finger into her. It was tight and she grunted. Then her ass cocked up and her asshole opened. My finger slide into her, not far but far enough for me to feel the tense vibration in her body. She was thrumming with the full reality of the moment.

"Oh fuck my ass." Ellen groaned.

My finger slid deeper.

Dannielle, came over to stand beside me, so close I could feel the heat radiating from her body, but not touching me.

"Oh my goodness." Dannielle said softly. "Do you think you can put your cock in there? Really?"

"I am going to try!" I said tightly. I was half on and half off the bed. I got onto the bed behind Ellen, avoiding Sammy's splayed legs. Once well positioned, I renewed my probing of her ass. Ellen turned her head away, then bent back her head, making smacking noises with her lips.

"What?" Sammy asked vacantly. "You hungry?"

"Shut up and kiss me, idiot!" Ellen growled.

Sammy did as instructed.

I shoved my finger deeper. Ellen wriggled her ass, twisting and shifting and then pushed back, taking my whole finger into her body.

"Fuck she is tight." I said doubtfully.

"Put your cock in her." Dannielle said, sounding like she was worried I wasn't going to do so.

I rose up, sawing my finger in and out of her little ass hole. Ellen tried to follow my motion but the cock she was riding kept distracting her.

I pulled out my finger and shuffled forward on my knees. Sammy opened his legs wider. Ellen arched her hips and held still. The sound of their kissing filled the room. Damn but they kissed loudly. My cock head touched Ellen's thigh. The kissing stopped. Ellen seemed to go still, her body arched, Sammy's hands pulling her ass open.

"Oh my!" Dannielle said when I hesitated.

I ignored them all, preferring to find and just press the tip of my cock against her entrance. Everyone went silent and still I pressed. Ellen groaned. Resistance. I pressed harder. Her hips twitched and then she pushed back against me. I felt Sammy pulling at her ass cheeks and he was muttering to her. Ellen was tense, like hard plastic. I pushed and Ellen squealed.

I sat back, daunted. "This isn't working."

"Told you." Dannielle muttered.

I looked askance at her. "If you are so certain, you do it." Then I realized I had not lubed my cock. I got off the bed and gestured at Dannielle.

"What are you...?" Ellen started to say but Sammy bent her mouth to his and silenced her. He released her ass with one hand and waved at us, pointing to it with one finger.

Dannielle moved around the bed from me, found the paddle they had used on her and struck Ellen's little ass. Ellen grunted. Dannielle smacked her again. Ellen grunted. For two or three minutes they went on like that, smack and grunt.

Sammy broke the kiss. Ellen panted over him. She lifted her head. "Harder. Harder Dannielle."

How she knew who had the paddle, I don't know.

Dannielle struck the little woman harder.

"Oh Christ on the Titanic!" Sammy called. "Do that again!"

I watched them with my cock in my hand, coating it with more lube.

Dannielle did. Six or seven hard strokes later and she gestured at me. "Now. Do her now."

I got behind the little woman. Her ass was bright pink. I laid a hand on her back and she groaned. I smoothed my hand over her ass and it was literally hot, fiery with the treatment. I got behind her and applied more lube to her, shoving a finger into her. She groaned and her whole body shivered.

Sammy hunched up under her and she grunted and her hips tightened, pressing herself down as best she could. I put my hands on her ass and opened her a little. She was well spread. I touched her asshole and pressed a finger into her. It slid in surprisingly easy. Her ass cocked up a little. She managed to twist her body so that her ass wagged back and forth, just a little, but enough to convey her desire.

I rose up on my knees, pulled my finger out of her, touched my cock head to her hole and pressed. For a moment nothing happened but then she flexed her hips, lifted her ass by arching her back and then exhaled loudly. Her body relented and my cock slid an inch into her. The head hooked past the tight stricture of her ass. I pulled back a little but she had hold of me and did not let go. Her body as quivering.

I pushed.

"Oh, oh Christ!" Ellen howled.

"Does that hurt?" Sammy asked immediately.

"No. No. I, I think I am, I am...ohhhh!" She howled, now clearly clutched in the throes of orgasm. Her hips jiggled and shimmied. I took the opportunity to shove hard against her, pinning her against us. Her ass clamped down but the lube let me slide into her. Her body was quaking and she was babbling meaningless crap.

She was so tight I had a flash of instant orgasm. I halted my penetration of the little ass and mastered myself, refusing to come without being rooted fully into the little woman. When the burbling pleasure receded, I pressed forward again. This time, she pushed back. Knowing if I let her help too much she would lose the cock in her, I leaned over her, putting my weight on her ass. My cock sank into her body. Ellen groaned and then growled, "fuck me!"

I pulled back then pushed hard once more. Her body resisted me but she kept shift backwards, trying to help. I grasped her by the waist and pushed hard while pulling her up and onto my cock. Ellen squealed. I lost my balance for a moment and my weight shifted onto her ass. I tipped forward and I felt her body convulse as we pinned her tight between us.

"My god." Dannielle whispered from beside.

My eyes weren't working, or they were closed. I pulled back and found a little slack. I shoved into her ass again.

"Hard." Ellen panted. "Ugh, ugh, harder."

Sammy gripped her hands and robbed her of her balance. She fell forward onto his chest, fully mashed between us. I let my weight bear onto my cock and I sank into her, a steady descent till I was pressed tight against her little ass.

Ellen was completely penetrated by two cocks.

"Oh fuck, I am so full of cock." Ellen panted fighting her body for breath.

"That's what all the girls say." Sammy mumbled.

Ellen tried to laugh but did not have the breath to do so. Her body shuddered with the effort though and it was wonderful!

"Fuck her." Dannielle breathed.

I pulled back and rammed my cock into Ellen's ass. Ellen grunted. The tension in her ass wrapped around my cock like a spring, flexing and pulsing as I pressed into her. Her hips flexed between us, seeking a direction to move but finding that every direction increased the penetration.

"I have two, two, two cocks not one, two cocks in me." Ellen moaned

I began to pump her ass, shoving my cock in and out of her ass. It was tight, gripping me each time I ran deep into her shuddering body. Then her body popped, she began to buck.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Ellen chanted, surprise and delight reverberating in her voice.

I hammered her harder and harder. Sammy sought to arch under me but we never got in sync. My orgasm appeared, approached and broke over me in moments. I ground my cock deep into Ellen's ass and began to come. Her body quivered and bucked under me. I was panting like I was just coming up for air from a deep dive. My head was light and I was seeing lights. My orgasm flashed through me.