Extending the MILF List Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers

I waited. Ellen did not move. I instinctively knew that if I spoke again I would lose her. So I waited. Alissa, to her credit, lay supine on the desk, her legs open, her body heaving from the passion rushing through her.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Ellen moved. She went between Alissa's legs and licked extravagantly up the black woman's cleft, making Alissa groan and writhe. Then the little woman fastened her mouth to Alissa's pussy and with one small hand stimulated her clit. Alissa moaned and her back arched, pressing her pussy against the little woman. Ellen rose up as the black woman's hips surged up at her and then Alissa grunted and bucked, grunted and bucked. The orgasm arrived in a violent flash, wracking Alissa as Ellen licked and sucked and kissed her pussy. Alissa moaned and her head turned far to her right, pressing her cheek against the desk while her body responded to the woman.

I think Ellen would have eaten Alissa till one or the other of them fainted but I put my hands on her hips and pulled her backwards. She resisted but finally surrendered and she let me pull her from between Alissa's legs. Alissa exhaled with a deep groan and lay draped across her desk, twitching.

"That's enough, Ms. Collier." I whispered. "I think that is enough."

The little woman straightened and then turned to face me, leaving my hands on her waist. Her face was smeared, glistening with the fluid she had extracted from Alissa. She just watched me, waiting. She licked her lips, slathering them with her tongue, tasting the last of Alissa on her lips. I moved carefully around her and picked up Alissa's panties. I held them before Ellen.

"Clean off your face. Call Bickerstaff and tell him that you left your keys in the office and have him meet you in...is there a cafe or restaurant near the condo where he usually takes you?"

Ellen nodded. "The Narrow Avenue" she said.

"Fine, the Narrow Avenue then. Call him at about two-thirty. Be there but be sure he does not leave and you do not leave before I arrive. If you comply I think I can extract you from his clutches," I hesitated, "if, if that is what you want." I was not asking exactly but I did want confirmation.

Ellen nodded, her serious eyes locked with mine.

I nodded nearly in concert with her. "You understand that you...you have established that you are willing to fuck to get what you want, right?"

"So has she." Ellen muttered, her eyes flicking behind me to Alissa still languidly laying on the desk.

"Not your concern. My point is that to escape, you will need to accommodate someone else."

"Like you, boy?" She spat.

I felt Alissa rouse, like a change in air pressure on my back. I nodded. "Of course. Did you think this was not about that? But in the long run, it may be someone else, someone I surrender you to." I could see that did not sit well with the little woman. She flinched but bit her lip once and then nodded.

"You aren't as fat as Bickerstaff."

I waited. Behind me I heard Alissa rustling as she roused and sat up, finally standing behind me and putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Thank you." She whispered.

I could not tell if she was talking to me or Ms. Collier. Ellen's eyes flicked past me and then back to me. "Can I go now?" She asked. "I need to change. I have a school girl outfit..."

"No. Dress like a woman, like the professional woman you are...whatever profession that turns out to be."

Ellen's cheeks flushed scarlet and her full lips tightened into two tight lines. She said nothing but turned to leave the office.

I put a hand out and grasped her slender shoulder. "Wait. When you go to the, what was it? The Narrow Avenue? Sit towards the back with your back to the door, make sure he is facing the door and stay there till I arrive."

Ellen did not face me but spoke facing the door. "How am I supposed to do that?"

"How do you get him to do anything else?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Use that, that skill." I chuckled. "I am sure you are more capable of getting that man to do what you want than the rest of us are." My hand was tingling with the contact with her body, as though she vibrated under my light touch. It was like I felt her clear up to my elbow, an electric presence that caught my breath and made it hurt to speak.

She left us.

Alissa slipped her arms around me and hugged her lush body against my back. "That was wonderful, Sonny. God, it was so exciting having you...you do me with her watching. It was like I felt her eyes on me, stroking my body while you were inside me." She shuddered. "It has been too long. I missed you, Sonny. I, I like..." she stuttered to a stop. "I like how you treat me." She said finally. Her hands splayed on my chest, her fingers spread wide. She pulled me back against her chest, rubbing her breasts against my back.

I liked it. A lot. But I had something else on my mind. "So what is the situation with the Bickerstaff Missus? Has her role in her husband's professional future been outlined for her?"

Alissa released me and moved back to her office chair. I turned to face her and then sat down, waiting for her reply.

"What do you have in mind, Sonny?"

"Does she know? That her husband has to offer her up, you know, to be fucked, in order to keep his partnership?"

"It isn't exactly like that..." Alissa began but I lifted a hand and silenced her. Her eyes glittered darkly, something liquid and intense in them.

"Isn't it? I thought Sid was completely clear..."

"He was. He was."

"Can you get her here? Now?" I had another thought. "You promise she is...fuckable? I mean, she is not some ugly croon?"

"No. Like Kline she is a second wife and younger, much younger than Bickerstaff. A classic trophy wife."

"Is that your opinion or does she have the T-shirt?" I asked.

Alissa almost smiled but my meaning apparently overlaid the humor. "She knows the score. We have the prenupt on file. It is generous enough to suggest she is not stupid or blindly in love with the man."

I nodded. "Get her."

Alissa dialed her desk phone and left it on speaker.

"Hello, this is Dannielle?" The sultry voice had an accent, eastern European perhaps.

"Mrs. Bickerstaff, this is Alissa Honeywell, at Peppers, Bickerstaff and Kline."

"Yes. I know who you are, Alissa. So nice to hear from you. Happy Holidays. What can I do for you?"

Alissa glanced over at me but I did not respond to the look. "Do you think you could come to the office?"

"What? Now?"

"If it would not be too much trouble?"

"I, well, I was in the middle of something but I could...I suppose."

"I would very much appreciate it. I think you would find it to your benefit."

"Is something wrong?" The woman asked, her voice shivering.

"Not yet. Not really but there is something worth discussing, just to clear up a confusion we have encountered here. I don't mean to alarm you but I have some questions about your prenuptial agreement with Raymond. He is not here and not likely to return so I thought...this might be a nice time for you and I to talk."

Silence.

Alissa glanced at me, her eyes somber. She licked her lips.

"Yes. Okay. I'll be there in twenty minutes or shortly thereafter. Will, will this take long?"

Alissa raised her eyebrows at me. I nodded several times.

"Mrs. Bickerstaff, I think the time you devote to this matter would be time well spent."

"I see. Yes, okay. I'll be there directly." She clicked off.

"What do you have in mind, Sonny?"

"She better be worth a fuck or two, Alissa, or it will be summer before you fuck again. I'll lock you in a chastity belt myself." I almost grinned but decided this was no time to be funning around. This was serious shit. Someone tapped on the door.

"Yes?" Alissa said.

The door and the blond abundance that was Clara Swearington appeared, squeezing into the room. Her breasts made the room seem much smaller. God, what a woman!

"Oh, my. Mr. Duncan. I did not know you were here." Clara twittered, on hand smoothing down her side, hip and thigh as though drying it off on the baby-blue and white knit dress while the other touched her bleached-blond hair, moving it around without purpose.

"Ms. Swearington." I said.

"That will be all Clara. Is everyone else gone?"

The blond nodded. Her eyes never left my crotch. She kept licking her ruby lips, her pink tongue appearing and disappearing over and over again, like she was tasting the air around us.

My cock stirred and rose up to greet her and, uncomfortable as it was, I let it.

Clara's eyes glittered and she smiled widely, fully aware of the little compliment I was paying her presence.

"You can go, Clara. Lock up and turn off all the lights but leave one of the front doors open. I am expecting someone."

"Looks to me like someone is already here." Clara said, a devilish smile on her scarlet lips.

"That will be all, Ms. Swearington."

"Toodleloo, Sonny." The blond said and then sauntered out of the office.

I looked at Alissa and thought I caught the merest swish of jealously in her expression but it was gone in a flash.

"What do you have in mind?"

I just nodded and left her office in search of the toilet. I wandered the dim halls of the office, finding Kline's office. He had a bar in it but the door was locked, I could see it through the side glass. I got the keys from Alissa. I told her to ignore me when Mrs. Bickerstaff arrived. She was to explain the "agreement" between Bickerstaff and the firm. I explicitly suggested that Alissa should outline, in detail her association and connection to Mr. Kingston and how she came by that connection.

and fixed three stout drinks. I was puzzling over how to carry them when I hear the front door open. I carried two of the bourbon rocks back to Alissa's office. She was not there. I set them on her desk and returned for the other. I could hear her voice in the front office, approaching as I skirted them, going around the other direction to Kline's office. I got my drink and closed and locked the door, intentionally leaving the cap off the bourbon. What's his was apparently mine to share.

Alissa's door was closed and when I opened it, both women turned to see who was arriving. Mrs. Bickerstaff was a striking woman of with brown hair, curled into a 1960's flip. Her lips were generously smeared with bright red lipstick. Her skin was translucently white. Her eyes were walnut brown. They had a blunted look, like she was once whole and complete but now spent her time seeking for some long lost part of herself. Or maybe that was ol' melodramatic me, anticipating the rest of her afternoon for her.

I pushed open the door and stepped into the room, clicking the door closed behind me. Mrs. Bickerstaff regarded me as though she were sitting alone on a barstool, drink in hand, her lidded eyes resting on me like butterflies. The tumbler showed a generous smear of her lipstick and had barely any of the dark amber liquid in it. Alissa's was untouched. I moved behind her to take a seat against the far wall so I could see both women at once. I sat and crossed my legs in the classic indolent male pose. I took a pull on the bourbon and felt the flame in my empty stomach. The woman was a vision and the concept that I was going to be between her full legs fired me more than the warmth the bourbon ignited in me. My whole body quivered with sexual adrenaline. This woman had the appearance that made me want her. That vulnerable look in her eyes and the hesitant manner assured me that I could have her. It felt like confidence but perhaps it was just the thrill of being in the presence of a new fantasy.

"As I was saying, Mrs. Bickerstaff, I understand you have a prenupt and I thought I should explain some changes to the situation." Alissa continued, regarding the woman's turned head till it turned back to face her. The woman's eyes on me seemed sensuous with surrender; utterly pliant to my presence. Alissa proceeded to sketch the basics of the agreement.

Part of the prenuptial agreement apparently involved a valuation of Bickerstaff's partnership at the law firm. Alissa explained that he had come under some scrutiny and that valuation was about to change, in danger of changing due to his misappropriation of funds from the firm.

Alissa then detoured into her truncated and spindled account of how she came to be so valuable to the firm, sanitizing it. Midway through it I cleared my throat and she hesitated. She glanced at me then proceeded and I cleared my throat again. She stopped entirely, looking over at me, her face a beautiful vision of a woman caught in flagrante delicto and vulnerable because of it.

"I think what Mrs. Honeywell means to say, Mrs. Bickerstaff, is that she would have fucked Mr. Kingston but then she would not have been eligible for doing business with him. He never does business with women because, usually, they do not have anyone for him to fuck, as a sign of good faith in the agreement. He is hung like a horse and it involves quite a commitment to fuck him. One some women would gladly endeavor to do. I, I had a woman of my acquaintance, a MILF, if you will, who proved both eager and able to take his cock and at my behest, and who did, for Mrs. Honeywell's sake. On the strength of that fuck, Mr. Kingston agreed to provide Mrs. Honeywell with a sizable commitment and professional advantage, one she would never have been party to had it not been for my, uh, considerable contribution to the situation. Isn't that right, Alissa?"

Alissa immediately nodded. "Of course, Sonny." She turned her eyes to Mrs. Bickerstaff. "Dannielle, you must understand that this arrangement is worth millions of dollars to the firm. Your husband is part of that."

"You are aware that Mr. Kline has been boning Ms. Swearington?" I asked casually.

"Mrs. Swearington?" The woman turned to look at me. She squeezed her eyes closed and opened them, as though wondering if I would disappear if she did.

I nodded. "The blond receptionist?" Noting that Mrs. Bickerstaff apparently thought the blond receptionist was married and wondered if I knew differently correctly.

"Oh, of course." She smiled weakly. "She is very nice."

"Indeed she is. Now, now she is mine and Kline must not touch her any longer. I am afraid your husband is in much the same situation."

Her eyes opened wide and she looked very oriental despite her white skin. "You mean...?"

I nodded. "Yes, Raymond has been fucking around on you. Did you know that?"

Dannielle turned back to face Alissa, she bowed her head. "Does it matter?"

"As a matter of fact it does," Alissa began. She looked over at me and I gave her no reaction so she continued. "After your husband and that worm Kline tried to snake the Kingston business out from under me, they were instructed that they were to leave off their mistresses, and to provide several women for Mr. Duncan here, to have at his leisure as he wished."

"Excuse me?" The woman turned her head, keeping her body rigidly facing Alissa, and looked at me.

I nodded. "They were instructed that I was to fuck their women three or four each, in order to secure their position in the firm and further, they were not to touch any of said women. Has your husband been fucking you?"

The woman swallowed, hard. She shook her head.

"If he is indeed continuing with his mistress, then he puts the value of this prenuptial agreement into serious jeopardy. That means that it would become nearly worthless to you, since it is heavily dependent on his position in this firm."

Mrs. Bickerstaff turned back to Alissa. "What do you mean?"

Alissa smiled. "Peppers may be old as dirt and on oxygen but his mind is clear as yours or mine. If it comes to losing the Kingston business or dumping your husband or Kline, which do you think he will do?"

The woman gulped hard again. "I see. What do I have to do?"

"Mr. Duncan here, he owns me and he wants you." Alissa said, unable to keep a teeny tiny little sneer out of her voice. "What he wants with you, I cannot say but, whatever it is, it is part of the price your husband must pay to retain his position in this firm and thus, the value of your claims on him. I must report to Mr. Kingston on the payment of this debt by Bickerstaff and Kline."

Dannielle turned now to face me, pointing one breast at me. She was one of those woman who was too small in her torso to correctly carry the large breasts mounted there. One pointed to each side but where both healthy and finely shaped, if the bra was any indication. As I watched, something passed over her face and she shook her head violently.

"I cannot accept this." She turned to Mrs. Honeywell. "Alissa, I don't know what you are about but I don't believe you. My husband has no mistresses and no one would dare to use sex in this fashion. I do not believe you or that this, this boy has any claim on you whatsoever!" Her voice quivered but her eyes glistened as though she were about to weep. "I think Raymond put you up to this to humiliate me. Where is he?" When she went silent, her perfect lips worked as though she were trying to speak but had lost all the words.

I stood up immediately. I went to the door and locked it. I saw a flash of sky blue and wondered what I was seeing. I turned back. Locking the door was a dramatic gesture and nothing more. "Stand up, Alissa. I believe this woman has called into question our account of the circumstances."

Alissa stood up immediately and unzipped both sides of her skirt again. As she pulled it down off her hips she muttered, "This is the third time I have been out of this skirt today. I should have just left it off."

I almost laughed but she was standing up. The garters were still in placed. Her pussy glistened, dewy and full. "The jacket and blouse. I want you totally nude, this time." I said softly.

Alissa visibly shivered.

"Oh God, Alissa, no. Please, don't do this. No." Mrs. Bickerstaff gripped the arms of the office chair she was sitting in, in a pose that made her appear about ready to stand and flee. She did not.

Alissa did not say anything but picked up her skirt and lay it on her office chair. The jacket followed. She unbuttoned the white blouse, her dark skin appearing stark and black against the white. When she shrugged out of it, her great breasts waving before her, Dannielle Bickerstaff moaned. The woman cocked her head back and looked up at me, her eyes still glassy.

"Please, don't do this." She whispered. "Don't humiliate her." Her voice whispered unconvincingly.

"Your husband has agreed to provide you to me." I said, feeling strangely energized by this woman's presence. Her eyes blinked but she kept them on me. "I will not take what is not freely offered but if you do not believe the substance of what Mrs. Honeywell has discussed with you, I think a demonstration would be persuasive where mere words have been insufficient."

Dannielle shuddered then. I turned to look at the black woman. Alissa's bra fell off her shoulders and she deposited it on the pile of clothing on her chair. She was nude but for the garter belt and stockings. She thought I approved of her leaving them in place and she was right.

Dannielle responded to my eyes on Alissa by turning to look at the black woman. She squeaked when she saw Alissa' breasts billowing before her. "What are you going to do to her?" She asked. When I did not answer, she turned back to look at me. "What are you going to do to her?" She asked, her lips trembling.

"What am I going to do to her?" I repeated, not moving but fixing my eyes on her.

Her big eyes blinked. Her lips pursed. She was breathing heavily in the closeness of the office. "You won't, hurt her will you?" Her voice was peculiar, strident and pleading at the same time.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers