Extending the MILF List Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,192 Followers

"Alright." Sam said with a sigh. He drained his drink and signaled for another round. "When Alissa was ready to change jobs, she was looking and was going to move us to California. I had no wish to leave here. I have a lot of customers who depend on me for investing advice and starting over in a new town is difficult, if not impossible. So I nudged her to find something here, with Peppers et. al. I met them and asked if she could at least get an interview. Kline knew her. He was eager to make a deal. He wanted inside investment information, I mean to use it, information he got in his business and if I would trade for him, he would recommend Alissa be hired as an associate. That was five years ago."

The drinks came. I finished mine and let the woman take my glass.

"Alissa was thrilled, they offered her a front row in the line to partnership. They came to me after a year or two and insisted that if she would lay with them, she could get the partnership. They needed a woman and Alissa is a great attorney. She still handles all my legal work for my firm, my friends, everyone. But nothing like this Kingston deal."

I nodded, like I knew what he was talking about; I did, after all, at least in part.

"I told them I would make it work for them, get her to, you know, have relations with them, they would see she got her partnership. I told them they had to go first because I knew all about the panties promise that gets forgotten once they come down. Where does she go if they renege? What court is going to grant her damages after they have her and then she gets nothing. She had been jousting with them since she started and was about fed up with them and was back on the California thing. But that all went out the window when this Kingston deal came along."

"The apartment?" I prodded.

Sam nodded. "About seven years ago, right as the real estate business was collapsing, I had a friend, well, a client who got into trouble. She, ah, she had helped herself to the capital in an account at the charity where she worked to invest in the proverbial 'sure thing' and got caught with her panties down. She owned this apartment but, of course, had no way to unload it For two years there, this sort of real estate was unsaleable. She was cash poor but had assets. She needed cash to get out of trouble and I helped her out but with a lien on her apartment to cover myself. She defaulted and signed the apartment over to me."

I nodded, not really understanding or caring. "And the proximity to Kline and Bickerstaff?"

He grinned. "That was a sweet deal. I had another friend, she got into a similar situation. Cash poor, I mean, not the other. I could not cover her losses myself so I agreed to try and sell her apartment for her. That was not an easy deal but I happened to know that Kline and Bickerstaff had some cash they needed to deposit somewhere out of sight. I offered them the apartment after...after letting them use mine a few times, for their liaisons. This was before either of them got divorced. They were both stepping out on their wives and my apartment became a convenient place to uh carry on. By the time I offered them the apartment, they were both scheduling times at my place and it was easy. Everyone was happy." He shook his head and grinned. "She, the owner, she had to do them both and I gathered from their...ah...veiled references, she accommodated them fairly regularly there for a while. Then they got bored and we finally settled the deal."

"And you made a profit, too, I suppose." I said, guessing.

Sam closed his eyes and then nodded. "I had them. They neither one wanted anyone to know they were looking for real estate or that they had the cash they had or where it came from. That I could broker the deal and hide their cash and take care of Missus, er, my friend, that was convenient and good for everyone. I took a good commission on the deal and got their promise that Alissa could get her partnership without needing to accommodate them in any other way."

"But you told them if she did, if they got her to...ah spread her legs for them," I was puzzled by Sam's apparent desire to use polite language. It inspired me to desalinate mine. It was hard. "You told them you would not care?" I was guessing again but Sam's eyes snapped up to meet my gaze.

"Sharp kid." He nodded. "Part of the deal was that I would not bother them about her but I got off the hook because I was not accountable to bending her to their will in the matter. They were on their own with her and she could tell them to pound sand or not without fear of reprisals. I made crystal clear if she complained of coercion, I would make them hurt. The whole deal had to be played above board." He drank and looked at me. "My apartment makes sense. You having the keys to Bickerstaff's place and towing his wife inside makes none. Your turn."

I drank too and wished I had eaten something. I was dizzy. "I can tell you this, they have been unsuccessful with Alissa." The waiter arrived with our food but Sam's eyes remained fixed on me, askance and quizzical. I could not determine if it was because I claimed to know they were unsuccessful or because I used his wife's given name. Both, most likely. When the waiter departed, we started to eat in a gentle silence. The booze dulled my nerves. In the back of my mind I knew I was going to tell him I had had his wife, I just could not quite see how to do it yet, so I chewed it over with my salad. Neither was very filling.

"So? Go on. Your turn." Sam said around a chaw of steak.

I nodded and finished chewing. I took some of his bread to soak up the booze. "What do you know of the Kingston deal?"

Sam shrugged and said he knew nothing, just that it got Alissa her partnership.

I nodded. "No idea how that happened? How she managed to engage the richest man in the area and sign him to a retainer worth several million dollars?"

Sam shook his head, chewing. He wiped his mouth with his napkin. "I wondered but honestly, Alissa and I have not been talking much lately. That does seem awfully lucky now that you mention it."

"Well, she got it because of me." I said and took a bite of salad.

Sam's eyes sharpened and he studied me intently. "Go on." He said softly.

"Do you know Sid Kingston?"

Sam shook his head. "Never met him."

"Or his wife, Anne?" I replaced my diminutive for her with a more formal name. Anne sounds more prudish than Annie; to me at least but what do I know?

Sam shook his head again.

"I have been having an affair with her for several months. A few weeks ago, before Thanksgiving actually, I got caught."

Sam gaped in surprise. "And you are still alive?"

I grinned now, seeing the path through my mangrove of truth to the explanation I needed here. "I am still alive and in fact, I am doing some work for Mr. Kingston. That explains generally what I am doing here. Perhaps you know, or can guess that Sid is out of the country a lot. His wife is here alone, in a strange country, on her own. She's Chinese, did you know? She has some friends but she has not converted to the American culture very well. So, when I had the chance to seduce her, she was sufficiently isolated and lonely that it was relatively easy. Sid came home early and caught me balls deep in his wife. She was tied on the bed and blindfolded...I would leave her like that and go to class or whatever. It always made her hot as a firecracker. I'd come back and ram it into her and she'd, she'd come unglued."

Sam grinned, into my story now. I was sure I had him.

"Well, when he caught us, caught me, he gave me a choice. He said I had to give him someone, someone for him to fuck or he would have to have me killed. I'd," I swallowed hard, "I'd just disappear and no one would know I was the meat in some chopped suey in Chongqing. No one would miss me. Needless to say, I believed him." I took a bite and then a long pull on the bourbon and realized I was getting hammered. I poured it full of water to dampen the drinking reflex and took another piece of bread. Sam watched me, waiting.

"Well, I got home from...from being with Anne and I have to tell you, I was shook, really scared. My mother was home alone working over a bottle of wine. She could tell something was the matter and she finally pried it out of me."

"You are shitting me." Sam muttered. "No way. Don't tell me she volunteered to, to..." Sam stalled, searching for the right words. I helped out.

"She volunteered to fuck him, for my life." I nodded vigorously. "Who else could I ask? I have no wife or girlfriend and he made it clear to me that buying some hooker to lay down would not do it. It had to be someone who mattered to me...to balance the scales, he said. To balance me doing his wife. She had to matter to me."

Sam nodded. "Makes sense."

"So. I went over to their house the next day and we sat down to discuss my situation. I decided to negotiate and try to find some way that did not include whoring out my own mother. Nothing else I suggested worked. Finally I looked him in the eye and told him he could have my mother. The guy looked over at his wife and grinned. He knew Mom by sight, she and Anne were friends of a sort, the type that would have coffee together from time to time. You know, shopping partners and the like, that was actually how I ended up boning her, but that is another story. Anyway, he nodded and said that would do just fine. But Mrs. Kingston spoke up and said 'not fair' in her accented English." I chuckled. "You should have seen Sid's face. He looked like she'd just bonked him with a rolling pen while he was brushing his teeth and he swallowed the brush. He said 'What?' and Anne stood up and stamped a foot and said, not fair. She said, man's mother worth three wives, five wives, not fair trade.

"Well, Sid looked like, he was shocked. He looked at Anne and then he grinned and he asked her if she wanted to keep seeing me. I was terrified she was going to say yes and get me killed. Sure enough, she came over and stood beside me, she pulled my arm around her waist and told Sid if she had to stay in America, I had to keep uh, she could keep on with me."

"You're shit...kidding me!" Sam gurgled. He almost laughed but then took another bite of steak and gestured with his fork for me to continue.

"Needless to say, I was scared, shocked, and a little relieved. Here I was negotiating for my life with a man and his wife was insisting that, should I get to live on, she wanted me to continue...continue with our affair. Sid did something then that shocked the crap out of me. He looked at me and smiled and reached over and patted me on the shoulder. He told me he was pleased that I was pleasing his wife but that I had to pay for the privilege since she was such a great piece of ass...begging your pardon. Then he nodded at Anne and rumbled...have you heard his voice? Sid Kingston has a voice that sounds like a cross between thunder and cannon fire. He said he agreed with Anne since she insisted, that a wife for a mother was not really a fair trade. I squeaked up that I was going to get to live, so it sounded fair to me, not in much mood to negotiate.

"Sid nodded but said, if I could provide him a night with my own mother, and if she was ah, pleasing enough, he would grant me a favor. I could ask him something till it was something he could or would do. He'd do me one favor and one favor only. He made it clear there was no obligation implied but merely that he would take my calls. He said that I was right, other guys who had gotten seduced by his wife were far from this lucky but it had caused him lots of trouble and he preferred this less complicated solution."

"My gracious." Sam mumbled. "Did she do it?"

I nodded, finishing up the last of my salad. "She came home from a weekend with him and went straight to bed. Truthfully, I have not seen her that happy tired in my life. A few days later, Mom comes into my room and sits down on my bed and tells me that I have to introduce Alissa to Mr. Kingston. She says I have to ask him to let her be his representation, domestically. It seems that Alissa told her that Peppers et. al. was on the list, on Sid's list. He had to switch law firms for some reason. I don't know crap about his business." I felt so clever, using Sid's name like that and seeing Sam's reaction. "Alissa and Mom, well, sometimes they talk and Mom had apparently told Alissa about our little arrangement, about me getting myself into a crack. When your wife," I switched back from 'Alissa', preparing him for what I was about to tell him, "told Mom, begged her to have me recommend her to Sid, Mom was shocked. She asked Alissa if she really wanted a client that did business that way? You know what Alissa said?"

Sam smirked. "She is an attorney, and sharp as they come, so I can imagine. Something suitably immoral, I would think."

I almost called him on that remark but let it alone. He hardly seemed to have deed to much moral high ground in the dick and pussy business. Of course neither did I so I left it alone, keeping my own moral indignation as a private thought. I was lying through my teeth after all, not to mention the fact I had fucked his wife at least twice that day. "She told Mom that having a client with things to hide was the best situation. They were the least likely to change representation and much more likely to listen to good advice. So Mom comes home and virtually demands that since she saved my skinny—I think she said stupid—little ass, I could do that for her.

"So I called Sid and asked him about representation. He told me later that he was horribly surprised when I made that my request, particularly since it was on his list of things to do anyway. I came clean with him and told him about Mom wanting me to do it and who Alissa was. Part of what persuaded me was her story to Mom about being close to leaving because she still did not have her promised partnership."

Sam nodded. "They told me, or made sure I understood that unless Alissa let them have her, she would get no partnership. I figured that was unlikely. I was out of it, they all had to work it out themselves. I wanted nothing to do with it. It was a shortcut for Liss but, truthfully, it would not have hurt us any but I doubted it would work out. I was getting ready to use some leverage though, I had no wish to leave here. Fortunately, they were bluffing. I assured her that she would not have to give into them, that that would not happen but as usual, she ignored me, assuming I knew nothing about the deal. I could hardly explain my expertise in the situation so I had to just let her think I am stupid and small minded. If she only knew..." He shook his head, the plaintive tone did not fit him and it seemed to make him uncomfortable.

I continued. "Well, Sid told me to bring over 'this Mrs. Honeywell' and he would discuss it with her. So I did. We went over to his house and he talked it over with Alissa. They got to a point where he thought it was a good match and that was when he zigzagged. He looked at Alissa and told her he thought it would work but he always fucked, er had sex with someone close to anyone he had business with. He claims that people relax a little when they know he has had their wife or mistress or someone. Alissa posed a problem being a woman—he generally does business with men, he says. She did not have anyone he wanted—husband and son were disqualified."

I chuckled. "You should have seen Alissa, so close only to find that she was the wrong gender. She was in despair when my mother chimed in and suggested that she could uh have sex with Mr. Kingston for Alissa. She volunteered, just like that."

"Your mother was there?"

I nodded. "She insisted. She did not want Alissa running off to California and taking Sammy away from me. She thinks Sammy keeps me out of trouble. I wish she was right. Anyway, Sid looked at Mom and I swear his face rippled with lust. Apparently, Mom had treated him as good as he treated her. They were apparently a good match. He was immediately into it but then he looked at Alissa and said she had to make it right with me, since I was expending my favor from him by giving her what she wanted. Alissa just stared. That was when, surprisingly enough, Anne spoke up."

"My gosh. What did she say?" Sam asked.

"She looked your wife in the eyes and said she had to become my slave. No, she said Alissa had to be my sex slave." I stopped speaking. I wanted to grin. "Mrs. Kingston, it turned out, has a bit of a thing for watching and she saw this as a way to get to see me and your wife, you know, doing it."

Sam's face looked like he had stuck it outside of a jet plane. His eyes got really wide and his broad nostrils flared and his lips got really thin. "Oh for heaven's sake." He groaned. "Alissa? What did she say?"

I had to strain not to laugh. "She hesitated but then looked at me, then at Anne, then at my mother. She asked in a little voice if she could think about it. Sid was leering at my mom but he nodded and gave her two days to think it over. Then he looked at his wife and grinned. 'I think we need to balance everything better. Mrs. Honeywell, you have a son, don't you? I think my wife should make herself available to him as well, since she has surrendered some of her claim on Mr. Duncan here." Here I did laugh. "You should have seen Alissa. In fact, she looked a lot like you do now."

Sam clapped his mouth shut with a loud click.

"Two days later Sid called and told me it was a done deal." I grinned because I could not help myself. "He told me had sweetened the deal a little. He said, it turns out that in vetting Alissa it turns out she has a younger sister and he has secured Alissa's agreement that she would do her best to turn her sister over to me for a weekend of intercourse."

"Jesus Christ!" Sam said and then got a pained look on his face. "I mean, good gosh, Melissa? Really?"

I nodded, honestly eager now. "She arrived the next weekend and I did her and Alissa together. First, though I did Anne while they watched. They got so hot when I got around to them...well, you can probably imagine."

"Melissa Crawford? You, you had intercourse with Alissa's sister?" Sam seemed to have missed the fact that I had fucked his wife. I felt no little relief at his oversight.

I nodded, grinning. "Messy Melissa. She loves the cock. I assure you and, Sam, she told me something that is worth something to you."

Sam groaned and covered his face with his hands. "Messy Melissa? My...oh my great Caesar's ghost!"

I reached across the table and pulled his hands away from his face, forcing him to look at me. "Melissa, she told me she has wanted you forever but that was not all. She said that now, now that Sammy is over eighteen, her favorite sex fantasy is you and Sammy doing her together. You know, the father-son fantasy? Front and back? Can you imagine?" By the furtive look in Sam's eyes, I could see the hook was well and truly set. If he had not thought of it, he certainly was now. The fact that I had mastered his wife seemed to have vanished in the flush of this revelation. I presumed he'd notice eventually.

"Oh no, please, don't say that to me." Sam groaned again, covering his face.

I waited and after a time, he raised his face and looked at me again. "How do you happen to be in Bickerstaff's apartment with his associate and his wife?" He asked, shifting to the present seemed to stabilize him somewhat.

"Kline tried to snake the account out from under Alissa and Sid caught him. He told him that if he was a shit again, he would have to surrender his women to him, to Mr. Kingston."

"But you...?"

"Sid is out of the country, my mother is with him." Fuck me if all the pieces did not fit perfectly. I had a vision of Messy Melissa pinned between father and son, coming like a locomotive. My cock got hard. Just the idea of fulfilling Messy's fantasy excited me beyond telling. My chest got tight and it hurt to breathe. "He, Sid has assigned me to the job of collecting from Bickerstaff and Kline. That was part of the original deal. They had to supply some treasured pussy to the deal and I was Sid's proxy, collecting that pussy for him. He liked the idea of including me since I was giving away a very valuable favor. It seemed to please him to make me whole that way. He told them both I was going to fuck wives, ex-wives, daughters, sisters, in-laws. The whole family tree. Here at the end of the year, he wanted me to collect a down payment pussy, just so B&K did not think he'd forgotten. Speaking of which, Mrs. Bickerstaff is waiting upstairs, on her back, for me to collect. I think she is looking forward to someone smaller than Bickerstaff between her legs." I grinned.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,192 Followers
1...56789...17