Extending the MILF List Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky tried to watch her daughter eat her but the orgasm exploded and her body quaked. It wracked her with wave after wave of towering pleasure knocking her head back with a straight orgasmic jab, eyes squeezed closed as she concentrated on the building pleasure swelling up in her body. Her tits wobbled and wavered, like clouds in a huge storm. Becky gasped and grunted. She fell onto her back, surrendering completely to her daughter's loving mouth. Clearly this was not Lovely's first rodeo. She understood pussy.

I realized that Alissa was gone from the table. I felt someone touch me and turned to find Alissa with the other black woman, the current Mrs. Kline. It was odd, Alissa was nude, Portia, fully clothed, though her straightened hair was a mess and her face glistened with the facial Ellen had given her. Two black women talked together in low voices. Behind them, Ellen lolled, her eyes lidded, legs still open.

Portia smiled, the first sign of life besides her attack on Ellen. "I think I ate her into a coma." She said.

"Sonny, this is Portia Kline."

I nodded.

"You, you still need to fuck her." Alissa muttered. "If you don't, Becky will not sign."

I regarded the young black woman. She was older than me but not by much, her body a lean blade but for the shelf of breasts overhanging her lank belly. Her straightened black hair framed a beautiful face but her eyes held and intense personality all their own. She nodded when I looked at her.

"Mrs. Kline," she smiled richly, "the first, she will insist on, that you, that we have sex while she watches. I believe Alissa is perfectly correct."

"I have things for her to sign, the others have signed but she refused. Even Caroline whom I presumed would be difficult as well, even she assented, fully aware that she would be subject to your attentions, she signed and don't worry, you'll have her soon enough."

"Have you met the former Mrs. Bickerstaff?" Portia asked. She rolled her eyes. "She is impressive. Why the man divorced her I do not know!"

Dannielle squealed on the table, Annie between her legs. Her tits roiled before she took them in hand and squeezed and mashed them while her hips bumped and ground up at Annie's face.

I nodded at them. "Her, I should think."

Portia laughed out loud, nodding, eyes remaining on the two mismatched women.

Alissa was dressing, covering herself with blouse and skirt, no bra, no panties. "I'll go get the documents. Please, get Becky's attention so she is ready to sign."

I looked over at Mrs. Kline the first and her daughter. As we watched, Lovely rose from between her mother's legs and literally crawled over her. Becky swooned onto her back but we saw her open her eyes just as Lovely lowered her pussy onto her mouth. Becky glugged and then grabbed Lovely's thighs. Lovely ignored her mother's slithering objection and settled her pussy onto her face, turning carefully over her mother's body till they were in the position for sixty-nine.

"Jesus, Sonny, what did you do to those two?"

I looked at Alissa and grinned. "I fucked you."

She smiled at that, if somewhat bleakly. I noted that Ellen's eyes opened and she watched us with a cat's intensity.

"I, Alissa, I need to ask a favor of you. I have a friend, a young woman who is somewhat shy and she, well, she admires you and wants to, she, she wants us to have sex while she watches. I told her I would ask." I consciously spoke within Ellen's hearing, purposely dangling the prospect before her.

Portia looked back and forth between us like we were deciding her fate and not another's. Or perhaps she was jealous and was dying to gain our consideration too.

Alissa's eyes flickered but then she turned away. "I'll think about it." Now the attorney once more. She spoke as she opened the door. "I am going to send everyone else home now. I'll be back in a moment." She left us.

Portia Kline looked at me and grinned an open smile. "Mr. Duncan, if, if she refuses you, I'll do it."

I nodded my thanks. "She won't. I assure you. She will beg for the chance."

"Maybe you can let me be the fly on the wall, then." Portia shuddered then, a violent quiver shaking her whole body. "God, I have never seen something like this. Heard about it but never in my life..." She pulled her eyes from Lovely and Becky and directed them at me, they gleamed. "They are amazing, aren't they?"

Portia wore a man's shirt and blue jeans, clearly dressed down for this. The only bits of high fashion about her were her ruby red lips, now blurred, her bright red lipstick was badly smeared onto chin and cheeks, and her high heels. I looked over at Lovely and her mother. "I better go break that up." I caught Ellen's eye. She stood up, tottering in her bare feet as though she was a novice in high heels. She wobbled over to us.

She slipped a companionable arm around Portia. "This woman can eat pussy, I am here to tell you!" She chirped. "Fuck me, I'd recommend her to my own sister."

Portia looked at Ellen with interest. "You have a sister?"

"I'll get one if you promise to do that to me again. God, girl, you have skills."

Portia smiled her lavish smile again. "Practice makes perfect."

"Well, girl, fucking practice, practice, practice." Ellen said with a straight face. She pulled a shirt tail from Portia's jeans and lifted it up and wiped around the woman's mouth. When she was done, she looked at me. "Fuck me, Duncan, you do know how to throw a party. What is amazing it none of us are drunk or high."

Portia made a noise in her throat and threw a hand at the table, where two sets of women were engaged in careful sixty-nines. "You think they aren't high?" She asked rhetorically. "I should be so lucky to be sober like that."

I moved then. Alissa would be back soon. I tottered over to the table and lay my hands on Becky's full thighs, spread to accommodate her daughter's bobbing head. Her knees were right at the edge of the table so her calves and feet dangled. Lovely was carefully licking and kissing her mother. I could see the top of her head, her hair covered her mother's crotch. When I approached, Lovely craned her head back, looking at me with her gray, dulled eyes.

"Lovely, don't you think you have had enough of her? Don't you think she should be shared?" I spoke softly but I am pretty sure Becky heard because her ass rose up and twisted back and forth. It was not clear if she was responding to me, agreeing to being shared, or if she was demanding he daughter return her mouth and tongue to their former endeavors.

"Oh, yes, yes of course." Lovely breathed. "She should be shared. Yes, shared." She dipped her head again and kissed her mother's pussy loudly.

I tapped lightly on her head and she lifted up again, mouth glistening. Becky's hips bumped up again.

"Hmmm?" Lovely whispered.

"I meant now." I said.

Lovely's eyes lit. She nodded. "Oh, of course." She rocked onto one knee, lifted her body from her mother's face and twisted off of her. Her foot grazed Annie's bare back. Annie did not acknowledge the contact, keeping her head working between Dannielle's arched legs, her lean hips rising and settling on Dannielle's face.

I shook my head.

Lovely regarded me for a moment. "Shared? She should be shared?" She whispered, as if rolling the thought around in her mind. "I should share my mother?" She nodded, wiping her chin with one finger. "Share my mother. A daughter should share her mother." She nodded again.

Becky lifted up her head and looked around. Her eyes saw the women beside her. Her eyes widened. She became still and she stared. She sat up, lifting easily from the waist, showing her strong core. Though large in hips and shoulders, she was strong and well formed. She studied Annie and Dannielle for a moment, like an art student studies an Esher print searching for figure and ground but puzzling as they switch back and forth from perspective to perspective.

My hands were still on her knees. I shook one leg with my hand and her head moved around, slow like a search light, her eyes beaming straight ahead.

"Sonny? Did you have sex with me?" She licked away some of the gel her daughter left on her face. "Did you see us? Lovely and me?" Suddenly her eyes flicked past me and I turned to see what she was seeing, fearing Alissa was already back.

My eyes saw the glory of Lovely. She leaned over Ellen, kissing her soundly, wrapping around her like a plush coat, her breasts enveloping Ellen's spare body. Ellen's hands clasped each breast, almost in self-defense. The taller woman was not to be denied, Ellen's head cocked back to receive Lovely's kiss.

"Oh Lovely, what have I done?" Becky Kline's voice keened with a mother's horror.

"I am pretty sure she has had experience between a woman's legs." I said but I don't think Becky found much comfort in the thought.

Portia stood watching the two women kissing right beside her with frank admiration. I think she had some jealousy but she had sense enough not to put her hands on her husband's daughter while Becky looked on even in that dazed state.

"Portia." I said.

The beautiful black woman snapped awake and looked at me. She glanced at Lovely and Ellen then moved in my direction at my small gesture. I reached out a hand and she extended hers so I was able to pull her around to face Becky, her straight, black, back to me. I snuggled up behind her and kissed her neck. Portia immediately slipped into "fuck me" mode, her body weaving against me, grinding her ass against my cock. My hands found the top button on her long-sleeved, checkered, red shirt and began to unfasten it. Portia's hands rose up to cover mine, holding them as I moved to the top button, resting wrists and forearms on her impressive cleavage.

I kissed the side of her dark neck. She tipped her head away, exposing her neck, letting her rich black hair cover her face and shoulder. I kissed her several times till she moaned, a soft coo that approved of my progress. The button at the crest of the ridge of her breasts opened and they came fully into Becky's view.

I lifted my head from Portia's neck.

"You haven't had sex with her yet." Becky said.

Our assessment of the situation seemed perfectly validated.

"No. I haven't. I wanted to ask you first, though Becky, did you enjoy your daughter's mouth on your cunt?"

Becky looked like I had just announced to the world that she had fucked a horse. The shock and dismay fought with the warm memory of soft lips eliciting pleasure from the core of her being and the slough of pleasure returned as a memory, suffusing her cheeks.

She nodded, then clamped her mouth closed. "I, no, what do you mean?"

Another button opened on Portia's shirt. It gaped, showing that she wore a body sheath of black trimmed in red. Her head pressed back against my chest. Dannielle's body bounced under Annie and her muffled cries pulled Becky's head around to watch. Then behind us, I heard Ellen moaning and I knew that moan. Surely Lovely was between her legs, practicing. Clara was still bent between the two partners, though they had switched ends, she still appeared quite happy to be fucking them both.

Becky looked back to me and her eyes immediately registered whatever was occurring behind me. They widened and then she quite consciously looked away, fixing them on Portia while I undid another button. Portia was trembling against me. I stopped the slow process of unbuttoning her shirt and fit one of her breasts into my hand. She sighed, wriggling.

"She is very pretty, don't you think, Becky?"

Becky nodded. "Wilfred always had an eye for young women, particularly the black women." Her voice seemed nearly normal.

I resumed unbuttoning Portia's shirt, enjoying her growing excitement. "I, I have to have sex with her but I wondered, you enjoyed your daughter going down on you, what if I asked Portia here to go down on you too? You know, like Lovely did? I think, I think Ellen will tell you she has some talent when it comes to licking pussy." I took that opportunity to twist around to look in Ellen's direction.

Lovely Kline was on her knees, her face pressed into Ellen's crotch, kissing and sucking. Ellen, for her part, still stood, drooped over the taller woman's back, her little hands on Lovely's shoulder blades, her legs bent to allow Lovely's tongue to reach her pussy. While I watched, Ellen bucked once, tensing and straightening, before leaning back over top of Lovely.

"Oh god, Lovely!" Becky's plaintive voice cracked past me.

Lovely blissfully continued eating Ellen's pussy.

I looked back at Becky. "Of course, I would be fucking her while she kissed your pussy. What do you think?"

Becky sat back on her hands, her legs still open, breasts waving as she panted. She regarded me, blinking till she scooted closer to the edge of the table.

"Well?" I said. "What do you think? Shall I fuck her while she eats you?"

Portia lifted her head. I bent and kissed up her neck to her ear. "Mother now, daughter later." I whispered light as cotton in her ear.

"Oh fuck!" Portia growled, understanding my play. She pressed her ass back at me, scraping my rubbery cock with her torn jeans. She turned in my arms and kissed me, pressing her plush lips to mine. Her mouth opened and her tongue touched off a series of erotic sparks. I gripped one breast with one arm around her middle, rubbing her crotch through her jeans. She pulled her lips from mine, panting. "Take them off. Make me naked." Her voice throbbed with eagerness.

I looked at Becky. "I think she will, if you want. You don't have to ask her, I will."

Becky's eyes fixed on me, consciously avoiding focusing past me. She shook her head. "Don't." She breathed. "Don't make me ask."

Oh, that is how it was. "I think it is only polite if you do, don't you? I am sure Portia will be happy to give you another chance to come before Alissa gets back with the things for you to sign. We have time, if you don't hesitate."

Portia's shirt hung open. I turned her back to me again, facing Becky. I ran a hand up and down her body, brushing it lightly while she squirmed against me. Portia wore a body sock that her tits and body filled to perfection. Thin black straps over her shoulders held it up. She was beautiful.

Becky's eyes swept over the woman in my arms. I unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them down, as far off her lithe hips as I could with her leaning on me like that.

"Yes, very beautiful." Becky said, her voice going all dreamy like her daughter's. Behind me Ellen squawked.

"I better sit down or I'll need a paramedic." I heard Ellen mumble.

Becky looked past me. "Oh Lovely, no, don't let her do that to you!"

I turned around to find Lovely settling into a chair, legs akimbo. She held Ellen's hands and pulled at them. While I watched, her knees widened while Ellen, unfazed by the turn about, crouched between them. Moments latter, Lovely gasped and sighed, her hips bouncing once before she melted back into the chair. She shifted her ass towards the edge of the chair, which was flush into Ellen's face.

"Oh Lovely!"

I turned back to the nude woman on the table before me. "Becky? Ask her. Ask Portia to give to you what Lovely is feeling. Then I can fuck her while she eats you."

"Oh god, ask me." Portia moaned. "Please, yes, ask that."

Her body writhed against me, anticipation crawling on her like ants over honey. She turned her head around and kissed the side of my neck. I massaged her breasts. One leg lifted and she hooked the heel behind my leg, trying to do I didn't know what. She almost toppled us both onto the floor.

The door opened behind us.

"Becky," I said, "ask Portia to eat you, ask her to go down on you. Then, then I will fuck her and you can sign."

Becky nodded. "Yes. Ask her."

"No. No, you ask her." I hoped she did not mark my change of terms in mid-negotiation.

"Portia, please let him have sex with you." Becky whispered.

Alissa appeared at my right side. She was dressed once more in her stylish lawyer uniform. "What the fuck are you doing now, Sonny?" She hissed in my ear.

I ignored her.

Becky studied us, maybe confused at the new figure and wondering if she were seeing double. Portia continued to writhe, anticipating what was coming, or anticipating coming.

"Portia, you fuck my husband, the least you can do is eat me. Please, go down on me, like he said. I, I want to watch him fuck you, like he fucked me."

I felt Portia tense.

"Take yes for an answer, for fuck sake!" I whispered in her ear. She straightened and waggled her body. I removed my hands from her, releasing her.

Portia pulled up her jeans but not far enough to allow her to walk normally. She shuffled towards Becky. Becky shrank back, odd to see in a strong woman proportioned as she was. Portia approached and lay her hands lightly on Becky's knees. Becky watched Portia like the woman was a male doctor unzipping his pants in an examination room.

"I won't hurt you." Portia cooed. "Just lay down and let me taste you. My god, you have an incredible body. I am so jealous of you. Your waist is tiny but your ass is so round and plush and wonderful."

"Thank you." Becky whispered. She slipped onto her elbows. Her whole body quaked. Her upright tits swayed with the motion.

Beside them Annie lifted her head. She got to her knees and crawled off Dannielle. Dannielle sat up and when she saw Portia staring intently between Becky's open legs, she followed Annie off the table, both women took a chair and began to dress, slowly so as not to spook anyone.

Portia looked back at me. "There is a snap, between my legs." She said. "Unless you want to unpeel me." She turned back to Becky and bent between the woman's legs.

"Oh my god!" Becky shrieked. The moment overcame her and she dropped onto her back on the table with a thud. Her hands sought her own breasts, massaging and stroking them. Her hips bounced once and then lifted, pressing higher as Portia pushed between her open legs.

"Mommy?"

"Hush." Ellen silenced Lovely.

"She's eating her." Lovely said in a wondering voice. "My two mommies!" She started to say something else but the sound of kissing stopped her.

"Thank you." Ellen growled and then Lovely squeaked.

God but I wanted to see what was happening but I gave that up. I moved to Portia's bent frame and shuffled her torn and faded jeans down her legs to her knees. She widened her feet and popped her ass back at me. I put a hand between her legs and felt between them.

Portia moaned. "Oh god, don't stop!" She said out loud.

I felt the little flat nub of the snap. When I pulled it, it came apart and the body sock slackened. I touched her pussy with my finger and Portia grunted hard.

On the table, Becky began to mutter unintelligible words.

"Fuck her." Alissa whispered. "God, she wants you to put your cock in her."

"Um huh." Portia's keen ears picked up Alissa's voice. I moved closer, bent my cock and touched the damp end to Portia's lean leg. My cock was still in a coma.

Alissa, dressed in her office attire, saw my predicament; sometimes the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. She got to her knees, turned me and took a hold of my cock. She pursed her lips and pushed it quickly into her mouth. She sucked and licked me and sure enough, I got hard. The woman had a way with cock.

She released me and pulled herself upright. "Now, fuck her."

I approached Portia once more but this time with a slick, hard cock. Portia reached back with one hand and pulled at one ass cheek. She achieved her purpose. Her pussy came into perfect view. I touched my cock to it and she grunted. I swabbed it up and down the slit in her body.

Portia lifted her head from Becky's pussy. Becky lifted hers, peering between her tits, down her body at the black woman.

1...345678