Extending the MILF List Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,190 Followers

Tawny let out a long shuddering sigh that snapped off when I bottomed out in her clasping pussy. I held her by the hips. She looked right and left. "Watch. Watch him fuck me." She said.

I fucked her.

In and out, in and out, my cock penetrated my sister while everyone watched. Over and over and over again. She started humming and then panting and finally grunting, grunting and groaning only to end with a shrieking scream as the orgasm possessed her. Her hips thrust back at me, sheathing me in her luscious pussy over and over again. Each time I ground home into her, she gave a little wag of her tail that enriched the experience. She enriched it so much that she came again and then, like a collapsing building, I came myself. It was sudden without any warning, just a sudden convulsion that controlled me. I felt it well up and then I was pouring cum into my sister.

Okay. I admit I was a little perturbed, coming again. I wanted to save a little for Ahmay and Alissa but I was surprised. Sometimes it happens, your cock gets so happy he just goes off by himself irrespective of the broader geo-political issues surrounding the climax of the moment. The short sighted little fuck, but I cannot really mean that because he was becoming accustomed to a surfeit of pussy.

I pulled out of my sister and staggered back. Mrs. Wills did not even need a formal invitation. She was on her knees, reaching for my cock with a thumb and forefinger before I was two steps back. She licked Tawny off my cock. Her eyes were fixed on me and god if I didn't know what she was thinking. I patted her on the head.

"Fine." I gasped, as her mouth slid down my now clean cock. She sucked me hard and I realized I was feeling her tongue and lips once more stimulating my cock. Her eyes remained on me. I grunted as she pulled me deep into her throat and I felt the suction. Her eyes began to water and tears ran from both but she did not relent or release me.

"Okay. Okay!" I groaned. "You can go back to fucking Chris. I'll, I'll tell him he can use you again."

"Shit, really? No more exclusivity for Sean?" That was Lydia.

My sister had been hanging on the rail, recovering from the cataclysm of her orgasms. She stood up, wobbling. She turned and looked down at Mrs. Wills with my cock in her mouth. She looked up at me.

"Now she knows what I taste like." She glanced over at Sean. "That's your mother?"

Sean nodded.

"I want to see it. I want to see your cock sliding into her." She grinned. "Then I want a little of that odd little instrument myself."

I gave her a look.

"I know, I know. Cock and little do not fit into the same sentence!"

Sean was unfazed by my sister's diction. He was on the box and thrust deep into Lydia before I could say Jack Robinson, which, by the way, was never possible because of the blow job I was getting from Mrs. Wills. She seemed committed.

Tawny, however, had another idea. She patted Laura on the head. "Up. Let him fuck you, he'll fuck us all."

Laura backed off my cock and she resumed her bent position at Lydia's head. Sean ground into his mother pushing his cock deep into her tied and suspended body. Lydia keened at the ground through the slit in the rail that fit her face so perfectly. Tawny bent over again and I was presented with three winking pussies. Before I entered one of them, Sean reared back and smacked into Lydia. That popped the rail towards Norma and Sammy. Sammy, in perfect timing reared back and rammed into Norma. She groaned and the rail popped clear to the right, slamming Lydia onto Sean's skinny cock.

Lydia hunched on the rail and then howled as her orgasm ignited. Her body convulsed, her hips rising and bucking as she fought it. Her motions pulled on Norma and the rail snapped back the other direction under them. Sammy and Sean both downstroked into their women and both felt the impact deeply in their bent and restrained bodies. The rail shifted again. It startled Tawny the first time but this time she adjusted and let it move under her hands.

I moved behind Laura, fingered her pussy. She was monsoon wet, like a New Delhi cataract. I slid deep into her body and as I withdrew, I felt her orgasm lurking. When my cock left her body I felt her disappointment.

I entered Tawny. My sister preened before my attention. Annie was watching her and Norma managed to lift up and observe me fucking my sister. Not as though she hadn't seen it before but Tawny was different from Georgia. I pumped Tawny three or four times; shit, she is my sister after all, I had to show her a little preference or it would be a long cold summer in my household with my three sisters. They fight when I am not around but are all lovey dovey allies when I am on the field.

I pulled free and Tawny moaned. She twisted as the rail jerked under her hands. Lydia cried out with a spurt of ecstasy and the rail popped back in her direction cutting her off, leaving her gurgling with a new orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck Mrs. Kingston, again, better. God, I want to see that!" Tawny whispered tightly.

I could not help it, I followed her instruction exactly. I gripped Annie by the ass, peeled her opened and penetrated her. It was like my cock was a missile that sensed humidity. My cock found her pussy and when we pressed together, my cock slid deep into her. Annie grunted as I entered her. I grunted when I bottomed out, rooted deeply in the little woman. There is a special wondrousness about fucking a woman who is two women like Annie. It was like I was fucking two women at the same time but had no idea which one I'd be doing at any given time. She shifted so easily from Anne to Annie, from the cock loving monster to the demure woman who loved kissing while making love.

My cock sank into Annie and she bucked into an immediate orgasm. She shook, she shimmied, she quaked and then her body bucked back against me. I was embedded in her and she seemed enthralled by the penetration. Three or four very nice little orgasms rifled through her, one after the other, leaving her panting for breath.

I suddenly wanted her on her back. I pulled free of her and straightened her. She wobbled like a rag doll. I escorted her around the rail to the futon. I felt crazy, like I'd ingested a mania and it finally kicked in. I laid Annie down on her back. Her knees rose and her legs opened. She stretched out her arms to me. "Fuck Annie!" She snarled, her voice matching the rictus expression on her face. I knelt, crawled between her open legs. Her hands found my cock and fairly pulled me down into her body. I dropped into her like a piston into a cylinder. She screamed and bucked when the end of my cock bounced off the back of her inner chamber.

"My turn." I heard Tawny say.

I managed to look and saw the rail riders were being exchanged. Lydia, long tied to the rail came over and sat by my feet on the futon. I was hammering Annie and she was taking me, long cock stroke after long cock stroke. Lydia put a hand on my calf and I felt it up behind my eyeballs. I was hammer-fucking one woman while another watched.

Norma tottered over and plunked down right beside my head. I felt her watching me.

"You have some fucked up friends." She muttered. "But I like them. Goddamn I do love cock and you boys have lots. I fucking hate the competition though."

I looked up at her. "Tough." I managed through gritted teeth. "Have Lydia eat you. She loves pussy."

"Oh Christ, please, you have got to be kidding!" Norma said. "Do you require every woman you fuck to eat pussy?"

"Are, uh, uh, you, uh, uh complain uh, uh, -ing?" I said. Annie wrapped her legs around me and pulled me deep into her. She clasped to me like a peel on a banana. I rose up and she clung to me, letting me lift her off the futon before dropping down on her. She groaned and I felt the shivering of orgasm start in her again.

I felt the woman at each end of me both move. They settled at my feet and a moment later Norma cursed and hissed. God I wanted to see the mane of Lydia's flaming hair in her lap but Annie seemed intent on having cum dumped in her pussy. Whatever she was doing, it was having the desired affect. I felt the tendrils of pleasure running up and down my spine. My toes twinkled and my veins all pumped liquid goodness around my body. I bent my head and Annie took a hold of my hair and directed my lips to hers. We kissed and her first orgasm roared around us. She was hot and tipped over first. I defied my good sense and tumbled down the hill after her.

Her lips hardened as she came, her tongue lashed at me, her mouth was open. Abruptly her body bucked and her legs released me. I found I could breathe easier. I continued to hammer down into her liquid goodness. I slipped down to my elbows, moving my hands down to grasp her ass. Her feet found purchase on the futon. Her ass lifted and her hips began to hammer back at me with incredible force for such a small woman. I felt the constriction of her cunt as pervading pleasure that enveloped me. I fought the sensations but when one of her hands found my ass, straining to reach it, and she clasped my ass, I lost it. The cum I had been reserving for Alissa spurted into Annie.

She sensed it and she hummed while I filled her with cum. Her body seemed to sense I was running her full. It bucked, every motion redolent with pleasure and pride, aware that she had made me come so quickly after having been to the mountain several times before. I jackhammered down into Annie, suddenly losing awareness of the implications.

When the rush passed, I lay panting on Annie. She did not seem bothered by my weight, panting with her own arousal. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around me.

"I love you between my legs, Sonny." She whispered. "I fucking love how you shag me."

The British accent arrested my deflation. Despite myself, I felt my cock harden inside her. She squeaked with pleasure when my hips rose and fell inside her again.

Someone slapped me on the ass.

"Not so fast, big boy. Time to share."

Since ending my copulation with Annie met my own ends, I agreed by lifting off of her and sitting back onto my heels. Annie tried to follow my retreating cock with her pussy. She kept the head inside her.

I twisted around and found Lydia indeed eating Norma. Norma sat back, leaning on her hands, her knees arched beside the other woman. While I watched or perhaps because I looked, Norma dropped her head, her hips bunched and popped up. She climaxed, like a popping firecracker.

Her eyes opened. "Want to do three in a row again?"

I wanted to find a fucking clock. I'd lost track of time and felt the press to be going. I didn't ask though. Lydia had gotten to her feet, her naked body blurry with her sexual encounters. She staggered around where Sean was fucking Tawny on the rail and bent over beside it, planting her hands on it near Tawny's head.

Annie moved to the middle position and Norma took her place by Laura's head. The rail shifted back and forth, making the three women jerk with it.

Tawny was panting and gritting her teeth as the rail jerked under her. While I watched, she bounced her head off the face plate on the rail and screamed into a new orgasm. Her body tensed and bucked. She had more slack then she should have had and succeeded in bouncing Sean's cock right out of her. He stepped off the box and almost stumbled. Instead of returning to my sister, he moved behind Norma on the other end and entered her. Norma grunted as his cock slid into her.

I struggled to my feet and walked around Tawny's end. I hesitated on the box, moved between her outflung legs and thrust my cock into my sister. She bucked again and screamed again. Her body repeated the recent performance. I felt the convulsions inside of her and realized she was on an avalanche of orgasms and she could only ride them till they ceased.

I pulled free of her pussy. On the other end, Sammy disconnected from Mrs. Wills. He moved around to Lydia on my end and that left me with Annie. Sammy thrust into Lydia and she groaned.

"Oh god, I love chocolate!" She babbled.

Sammy smacked her on the ass.

I moved between them and entered Annie. Her body fit onto mine like a Popsicle on a stick. Together we fucked the three women bent beside the rail.

Tawny and Laura watched, lifting their heads to gage our progress, pulling at each other's arms. After only a few moments, both had to drop their heads because bending at that angle was too much for them. I pounded into Annie. She shrieked into a brand new orgasm.

Sean and Sammy looked at each other and shrugged.

"He can do it for them, it seems almost every time." Sammy said. He pulled free and moved around to Tawny. She tried to twist to look at him.

"Sammy, you're the first of Sonny's friends to fuck me, I mean besides Chris. I am going to fuck you all. I want to be airtight."

Sammy, usually full of rejoinders had nothing but the simple thrust of his cock into my sister's pussy. She ground back at him as best she could.

Sean entered Laura and she exploded into an immediate orgasm. I chalked it up to force of habit with her. Sean was no longer her cock designate. She swelled with enthusiasm, knowing that Chris could now fuck her again, after so long being denied to her.

I pulled out of Annie and migrated to Norma. I thrust into her and then back to Annie, then out and into Lydia. Up and down the line I fucked while the rail shifted back and forth before us. I was nearly sure that I was fucked out when I felt the flicker of orgasm just as I punched into Annie again. I grabbed her by the hips and lifted her. I wanted her on the futon again. I was mad with lust.

My little head and its nearsighted vision was driving the train. I put her on her back and lifted her legs over her head. She screamed as I plunged down into her. She bucked but the position left her helpless to struggle out of the position, knees to ears. She had only her voice to express her pleasure and she used it, babbling in Chinese.

My orgasm arrived like a slow train. I knew somewhere in the back of my mind that I could stop and no one would blame me but fucking Annie while my sister rode the rail seemed perfect somehow. I chased down my orgasm and squeezed the last vestige of pleasure out of it, telling myself with the ignorant arrogance of youth that there was plenty more where that came from.

When it finally hit, I pulsed into Annie and she screamed out her approval, pride that I came in her twice in such company seemed to accentuate her climaxes. She had three while I puttered through my orgasm, finally plunking down a full lot of cum into her body. I flopped over onto the futon. I lay panting. I felt Annie being rearranged and then heard her grunt with new satisfaction.

It is stupid to say but I could tell that the licking and sucking was Laura Wills, as though she has a distinct pussy eating sound. I looked over, finally opening my eyes and sure enough, Norma was on the rail with Tawny and Laura was eating Annie. Some things never change. Lydia sat down, having donned a shirt that covered her shoulders but remained unbuttoned. She patted my hip.

"I thought you had to go?" She mumbled.

Tawny orgasmed.

Annie squeaked.

I got my eyes to open and realized I needed to check the time but could not imagine how.

"Cell phone." I thought. I struggled upright and got to my pants. I felt watery and drunk, like I was translucent. After a while I figured out the technology of my pants and got my phone free from the pocket. It is more difficult than you think after you have come five IQ points worth into five different women. I know, only Annie and Tawny but still, I'd been in them all.

"Shit." I grunted. It was ten to nine. My mind was suddenly in a big rush but my body did not seem consonant with the hurry. It ascribed to "the hurrier I go the behinder I get" mantra and kept a leisurely pace. I finally got my shoes on the right feet, and my coat on right side out. I staggered out to my car, realizing as the cold slapped my puggy cheeks that I'd not said anything. I just left.

I sat in my new car and dialed Ahmay. She answered.

"Where are you?"

"Outside your house. Where are you?"

"Coming." I said and then giggled like a little girl.

"Are you drunk?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Nosh thash I nosh ofsh." I slurred.

"Sonny!"

I straightened up. "I'll be there." I said, straight as a deacon. "I might be a few minutes late but I am on my way."

She hung up on me.

I was about to start the car and make the skittering sprint home to my house but remembered Chris.

I dialed his phone.

"Chris, dude." I said into the phone when he answered. I was parked on the street so when he drove past me, I was surprised. He did not register me, either since my car was brand new. I remembered I had not mentioned the car to anyone. No one had asked either.

"Sonny?"

"Chris, I..." I was going to tell him his mom was no longer off limits but realized Tawny was downstairs on his rail. That crowded out the other thoughts. I stuttered. "I, uh, uh, uh..." then I just blurted it out. "Tawny is down on the rail." I said.

"Tawny? I thought..."

"I know. She, she crossed me up."

"Where's her car?"

Good question. I didn't know that answer. I got a weird feeling that Dalia had just fucked with me somehow but I could not see why. The logic eluded me.

"Don't know. Oh, Chris. Laura, your mom? She'll fuck you now if you like."

"Great. Thanks."

"You sound sarcastic."

"You mount your sister on the rail, without me and now you let my mom out of her Sean cage. What am I going to do now? If I try to get Tawny into bed with me and my mom, she'll...she'll...fuck you, Sonny, I don't know what she'll do."

I laughed. I realized I sounded crazy or at least crazed. "That's the fun of it, right? Try it and see what happens but I think, if you do it right, they'll never know it was your idea. Your mom wanted to eat Tawny in the worst way." I stopped. Shit, maybe she had. I was not sure of anything.

I felt Ahmay drifting out of reach. My car clock read nine oh five.

"Anyway, I think Sean is getting enough pussy, so it doesn't make sense to leave him exclusive rights to Laura, Mrs. Wills, I mean your mom."

"I know whom you mean. I think she likes being clearly assigned to one cock. I think being a free agent confuses her."

I found that curiously insightful and counter to his own best interests which confused me, I confess. I did not have time to puzzle it out or try to winkle out the deeper implications. "We'll address that later. For now, have at her."

"Thanks." He said dryly and hung up on me.

I watched him enter his garage and the door go down.

I drove slowly home. I reflected that Ahmay might be pissed at me but that was okay with me. I needed to know if she was going to go nuclear on me and sic Rodney on me the first time I acted all human and erred as is the right of my species. This would be a little test.

Indeed I arrived at nearly nine-thirty because the roads were slick and some knucklehead ended up end to end between two cars. We finally just pushed one end of his car around so he could leave.

Of course, Ahmay did not recognize my car. She looked terrified in the gloom, what I could see of her. I pulled up beside her car on the street parked down from my house and rolled down my window. She realized who it was and got out and climbed into the passenger seat.

"Wow, Sonny, whose car?"

I grinned, realizing I had missed the whole new car thing because the universe was throwing pussy at me faster than I could fuck it. "It's mine. Part of an internship I am doing for a law office."

"Mrs. Honeywell's office?" Ahmay asked, chiding me a little.

I needed to change the subject so I apologized. "Sorry I'm late. I really am."

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,190 Followers