Extending the MILF List Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I wanted Quilla to see me in Annie. You know, one of those random thoughts we usually let pass, like graffiti scribbled on the inside of your head that no one else sees. I twisted to Annie, looped an arm around her waist and shoved her hard against the wall. She gasped. I kissed her. She kissed me back. The urgency coursing through my veins found a like passion in her. Her body pulsed against me. She lifted one leg, rubbing her knee up and down my thigh. I grasped her leg and crouched. Her arms were around my neck but she released me, moving one between us to grip my cock. She directed it back into her milky pussy as I lifted her. I slid into her like a train into a tunnel.

Annie screamed. Something about being taken against a wall like that ignited something in her. Her body bucked against me, ramming herself onto my cock. I had a firm hold on her leg, providing her leverage. Her hands went around my neck and she lifted her last leg. I felt her weight sagging onto me, her pussy contracted around my hard cock.

"Excuse us." Landon spoke right behind me.

"Jesus, he's fucking her." Quilla whispered.

"It's an orgy. Want him to fuck you too?"

"I...would he?"

Landon snorted and they were gone.

I kept a steady drumbeat on the wall, slamming Annie against it so that it echoed through the house. Boom. Boom. Boom. The noise seemed to suffuse my mind. I felt her shivering need, her quaking lust and I increased the tempo and my force.

Boom. Boom. Boom.

Annie screamed. I felt the orgasm lash her, once, twice. The third time, her voice ran up the register and disappeared into the aether. I had her pinned against the wall, suspended and pinned by my cock. Her weight forced it into her body, filling her with the feeling of the penetration. She gasped and grunted as each new wave of orgasm rolled and rumbled through her, like a placid train suddenly released to roar down a hill without brakes to slow it. She bucked, she came. She screamed. She came. She clawed at my shoulders. She came. Orgasm after orgasm after orgasm shot through her like the climax of a fire works display.

Then suddenly, she went limp. All the tension, all the response, all the erotic enthusiasm dissipated like a water drop on a hot griddle. I leaned against her. Her pussy chewed at my hard cock.

"Jesus, Sonny. I think you killed her." Sean had been watching us apparently.

"She's only a little dead." I mumbled.

Sean laughed from behind me. "I get it. The little death, le petite mort."

"What?" I twisted around to look at him.

He was grinning but when I met his gaze, he looked suddenly uncertain.

"I....uh...I was wondering if you wanted to trade. For her, I mean. I, I don't think I've had the pleasure."

"The others are new too, aren't they?" I was searching for names.

"Oh, they're great, I, I just wanted a little Chinese fortune cookie. You know, something different."

I let Annie's leg go and she slid part way down the wall before her knees locked. I pulled my cock out of her body. She lifted her head from my chest and looked up at me.

"You give Annie away?" She said, her upper lip curling.

I snarled back. "Take her. I'll take Lovely."

"Where?" Sean asked, his voice twanging. "God, Norma and this little piece of wonderful. The contrast makes me crazy."

"Don't get too crazy, Georgia is counting on you. Have them both eat her but remember, no coming."

"You must really hate her." Sean said.

"Nope. Just the opposite. When we do Lydia and Quilla, you'll understand. Well, you'll understand soon anyway. That's my room. I'm going to lay down." I turned Annie and pushed her against Sean. She looked over her shoulder at me, giving me a look like I'd just sold her off to a Fishhead or something.

Sean pushed her down to her knees and she came face to face with his odd cock. The head of it was contorted and uneven. She licked it and then sucked it into her mouth. A moment later she pulled back and looked around at me. Her eyes blazed but with passion and reproof.

I eased past them, bumped open my door and flopped on my back on the bed. I clicked out like a broken light bulb. The next thing I knew, someone was kissing my cock. I'd been fucking D. Debra while Dori watched in my dreams and I was glassy hard.

The lips kissed me. They were soft and gentle. They opened. Her mouth enveloped me, sinking down, down, down without hesitation. I felt the close confines of her throat and then I blocked it. I heard her gag a little and felt her throat constrict. I opened my eyes. Lovely had her head crammed full of my cock. Without removing her mouth from me, she moved onto the bed. Then, with excruciating slowness, she withdrew my cock from her mouth, knee walked up my body and settled her pussy down onto my cock.

Her eyes glinted in the dimness of my curtained room.

"Sonny. Awake? I'll just hold onto to this for you. You are very hard. Nice dreams?"

Her thin voice tickled me. She leaned over me, peering down at me past the rippling waves of her great tits. I lifted my head, captured one with my lips and sucked on it. I found her nipple and tested my teeth.

Lovely groaned, her body shook. I lay back, keeping her nipple between my teeth. She followed me down till she lay on her elbows, her breast pressed against my mouth. I couldn't breathe! She rose up, shifting to let me get a little air, while her hips rocked back and forth. She constricted her plush pussy, squeezing down on me with a regular pressure. Over and over again she massaged my cock. I felt it bend inside her as she settled her weight on me. I grasped her ass, rose up and twisted her onto her back.

She was so limber she accommodated me immediately and easily. I thought about making her airtight, thought about Rebecca beside us, chock full of cock too. I hammered down into her. She gasped, her body arching under me, her great tits rolling this way and that as she shook. I rammed into her, her legs rose beside us like guardrails. Her legs squeezed me and then locked around me, her heels pulling down on me as I fucked her.

"Sonny? Dude. We're done in here, I think. What now?"

I settled down between Lovely's open legs. I twisted to look at Sean. "Duck Soup, Sean, can't you tell when a guy is busy?"

"I, yeah, but your sister sent me to find you. She said its time for a little cock for her. She sent me to get you."

I lifted off Lovely. Her expression never changed, the same airy invitation lit her eyes, the same as she always wore. I pulled my cock out of her body and felt a little gratification at the flicker of regret on her face. I reversed action, slammed down into her. When her eyes went closed and her head arched back, I felt vindicated and pulled free of her luscious body. I got off the bed. I had an idea.

I felt fevered. I stalked into Mom's bedroom.

Charm sat in the chaise arm chair, Holly in her lap in the far corner, across the bed spread with my naked sister. Charm was sucking on one of Holly's breasts. I could see Holly was well marked on both breasts. Curious. I stalked over to where Georgia lay, her arms stretched over her head to the cuffs. I got on the bed, presented her my cock, painting her lips with Lovely's liquid.

Georgia licked my cock. I pushed and her mouth opened. I bent over her and shoved as much of my cock into her mouth as the angle allowed, which wasn't much, not enough.

"What do you want, big sister?" I growled. The sensation of her mouth on my cock overlayed the sensation of being inside Lovely. Honestly, it confused me, like having one hand in hot water and the other in cold.

She made some muffled noises. I pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouth full. Mom would be aghast!"

"I said, I want cock."

I grunted. "What do you think this is? A deli whistle?"

She shook her head.

"Never mind. I have a surprise for you. I'll be right back."

Laura was on her knees outside the door when I opened it. I lifted her up and kissed her. She tasted like pussy. "Gather everyone together. Where is...?" I got hitched to confusion. "Where is Becky, the big woman with the huge tits."

"Sammy?"

"Oh right. Where are they?"

"Georgia's room, I think."

I nodded. "Get the rest."

When Laura did not move immediately I rolled my eyes.

"What?"

"Sonny...?" Her voice was tremulous. "What you said, about giving me to that woman...?"

"Yeah?"

"You wouldn't do that, really, would you?"

I grasped a hand full of her hair and pulled her face close to mine. I felt crazed, jazzed up on adrenaline and pussy. "I'll give you away to whomever I wish." I whispered. "Unless you say 'no', you are mine. Take off the collar."

"I don't want to."

"Don't want to what?" I needed to be crystal clear on this point.

"Take off the collar." She said. "Your collar." Her blue eyes blinked up at me.

"Then Marie will go home with you to your house tonight. You'll be hers till I say otherwise."

"But, but Sonny, what about Chris?"

"Laura." I said, feeling that particular thrill. "Turn around."

Laura did and immediately her hands found the cheeks of her ass. She bent forward and pulled them apart. I entered her, thrust into her frothy goodness. She jerked. Her hands moved immediately to my sides and pulled at me, crushing us together. I grasped her by the elbows, pulling her back onto my cock, bending her to my will. I felt her insides writhe as I rooted deep down into her pussy. I felt her buck once, a little hiccup that rattled her teeth and clinched down on my cock.

"Oh, god, please, no, Sonny...!" Her voice trailed off as the orgasm flashed through her. Her head dropped and she bucked. Her pussy clinched down on my cock and pulled at it, almost like she was sucking at me, trying to get me to come in her.

I pulled out of her. She keened and twisted to look at me, her face a mixture of arousal and regret, lust and shame, desire and mortification.

"Find Rebecca and send her into me. Now. Then bring everyone else."

"Sonny...?"

"Now. Marie can have you but she may not want you." I hissed. "But if she agrees, she'll move in with you and Chris. You'll be hers, she'll be his." I grinned at the artistic asymmetry of the arrangement, if what I had in mind worked.

Laura's face convulsed but her eyes got that satisfied gleam even as she blushed and hurried away.

I returned to Mom's room, gaging to see if we could get all of us in there. It might be tight but hey, we'd be naked so it that could be fun, too, right? Then I realized that everyone was likely a little rank.

"Dalia, run everyone through the shower. I am going to fuck my sister."

I went to Georgia. She had a wild look in her eyes. Her red hair lay around her head like a crown of copper. I got between her legs. I inserted my cock into her pussy and eased into her, ever so slowly. When I was half buried, her hips jumped up and her pussy enveloped me. I backed away.

"Oh no, Sonny, please, please let me come."

I lay down on her wonderful tits. I whispered in her ears. "Not till everyone else is here. You wait or I'll send everyone home."

She likely didn't believe me but she fell in with my idle threat. If I didn't hand her over, I'd end up with a yard of cock in my own ass but just on principle.

"God, please, little brother, not that. Please don't make me come while everyone is watching!" Her voice teased my ear. I lay on her, letting my weight settle onto her chest. Her tits mashed against me. I humped between her open legs.

Georgia grunted. "Oh god I love cock!" She whispered. "But don't tell anyone. I don't want your friends to think they can fuck me any time they please. What happens if they come over here and push in the door and take me against the wall or in the kitchen, from behind, with my skirt over my waist. I won't be able to stop them once they have me. They'll own me like you own Laura."

Her voice whispered in my ear like a conscience. I grunted a little, lifted my hips and dropped them, popping our pubic bones together. I think I touched off a little orgasm because Georgia writhed under me.

"Oh god, I so want to come, for real."

I dropped my head and just lay on her, keeping my elbows under me. We lay there, still, unmoving, panting and shifting. Her pussy nibbled at my hard cock. I felt each little twitch like a telegram from heaven telling me I was the big winner of the pleasure sweepstakes. Georgia endured the stimulation without complaint. Her arms constantly rattled the cuffs. Behind me, people came and went. The shower came on and went off several times. My cock marinated in Nova's expressive pussy. People mumbled and women giggled and squeaked. After a while the talking quieted and then there was silence. All I heard was the wheezing of Georgia's breath in my ear.

I moved my hands down to Georgia's ass. I clasped her ass hard in my hands, pulling her up onto my cock. She gasped and her body bucked under me. I lifted my head.

"Hide your cock in someone. Put it in a pussy." I said, speaking to the room but physically only able to address the words to Georgia's shoulder. It ignored me. I kissed it just to keep it from feeling neglected. I lifted my ass and hammered down into my sister. She bucked under me. I lifted and rammed into her again. And again. And again.

Behind me, I heard the shifting and slurping of men mounting women. When that noise stilled, I ceased fucking Georgia. She was gasping. I lifted my hips and slapped us together one more time. I gaged her arousal just right. Georgia gasped, held her breath for a moment and then arched under me.

"Oh sweet mother of mine!" She cried. The long delayed grand orgasm crashed into her like a tumbling car. Her hips rose under me, lifting me. I felt her interior contracting, little rhythms that sent shivers up my spine. I couldn't come in her, not just now. I let her buck once more and lifted off of her.

She lay panting, her eyes wild and glazed. I released her arms. She lay for a moment, then got to her elbows.

"What now?" She asked the room.

I finally looked around at the assembly. I thought it was only in the movies where crowds could be so quiet, scared the director would kick them off the set. Around the bed, the guys were all planted in a woman. Brent held Tawny against his body, one big hand clasping her breast. Landon was in Lovely. Sammy had Quilla mounted on his cock. Chris was still inside Marie and Sean had Annie. Norma regarded us with vast disapproval, arms folded under her tits. Becky eyed Norma, big moon eyes but Norma steadfastly ignored the other woman. I think she was scared.

I got off the bed and helped Georgia to sit up. She made to stand but I pushed her down to her knees.

"Time to taste the competition. You suck our cocks and then shower. We'll make you airtight."

"Oh. Okay." Georgia said in a small voice. She looked cowed. I presented her my cock and she licked the end and cleaned her own pussy juice off of it before sucking it deep into her mouth.

"She's eating herself." Sammy chortled.

I grunted and pulled free. "Suck the others." I said and left the room. No one had hold of Rebecca so I pulled her with me. She followed easily, her hand in mine. She was clean but I pulled her into the hall shower with me. I kissed her against the wall.

A mania possessed me. I wasn't out of control but I felt the erotic potential in every woman and wanted her. I wanted them all. I felt insignificant, utterly helpless to give in to this compulsion that wracked me, inhabiting me like a fever. It made me fierce. I had Becky Kline pinned against the wall in the shower. I kissed her hard and after a few moments, she seemed to sense my intensity and it reverberated in her, echoing back. She let me between her legs. I entered her, hitching her against the wall till I lost my footing and nearly pulled us both down. That gave me warning and I got cautious. I withdrew from her.

"I want to use you." I whispered.

She fixed her eyes on some part of my face, not meeting my fierce gaze. "I...?"

"I want your permission, Mrs. Kline. I want to use you."

"Use me? How?" She seemed confused, suspended between the compliant mother her daughter was pimping out to all comers and the woman she'd been when I first met her...defiant, self-assured and strong willed.

"Did you see the collars?"

She nodded. "I, it makes me nervous to look at them, Mrs. Kingston and Mrs. Wills. I don't know why." She shook her head and tried to kiss me. Her hand found my erection and tired to direct it back into her body but I was too tall. I resisted the urge.

"I want you in my collar. I want you to be mine." I whispered. I had an insight. I loved acquisition. Ownership, that I was less sure about. I loved pussy prospecting though! I wanted this woman on her knees with her mouth open with my collar on her neck. I wanted that and I had to have it but she had to ask it of me.

"Oh." She said softly. "You do?" Amazement filled her voice. "Even knowing what you know of me?"

"What? Specifically?"

"That my daughter has been giving me to any man who wants me and I..." she choked on the thought. "I let her. How can you respect me? Why would you ever want me?"

I crouched and her hand directed my cock to her pussy. I straightened my legs and lifted her a little, piercing her with my shaft. She groaned as I penetrated deeply into her. Her arms wrapped around me and she clung to me like I was saving her from falling.

"Oh, god! Sonny!" She gasped.

I felt a great shudder throb through her.

"Say it." I muttered.

"Say what?"

I relaxed my muscles and slammed into her again. The mania sang in me, like a strain in my blood I could not exorcise.

"Oh. Oh, Sonny, do you really want me?"

"Say it." I repeated.

She nodded her head. She understood clearly what I wanted.

I waited. She had to ask.

"Sonny, put a collar around my neck and own me. I'll fuck you anytime anywhere or any way you wish."

I arched my back and slammed into her again. Her plush body absorbed the impact, clutching at my cock with her inner muscles as though trying to hold me there and not let me escape again. I slammed into her again and she groaned. Her head arched back.

"I will give you away to anyone I wish." I whispered.

Rebecca Kline nodded. "Oh yes."

"I'll find the prefect cock for you and hand you off to him."

"Oh god, Sonny, yes. Own me."

"And, Mrs. Kline, you must give me something in return."

"You have my body." She responded her pussy chewing on my cock. She lifted one stout leg and pressed her knee and thigh against me. The plush feel of her body thrilled me to the core. "What else can you want?" She seemed confused.

"I want your daughter. You have to give me Lovely." I whispered.

"Oh god!" Rebecca Kline cried. "Please, Sonny!" She didn't know what to say, how to respond but the thought lodged in her head and she was crazed from it.

I pulled out of her and tended to my cleansing. She sagged against the shower wall. I was about done washing when she finally moved. She snuggled up against my back, mopping it with her huge tits.

"Sonny. I want you to have me. I want your collar around my neck. If, if you have that, what about Lovely? She is letting all manner of men to fuck me, whenever she wants. I think she gets off on that, handing me around like a bong at a Hippy wedding."

I hesitated. "That will have to stop but you will need to return the favor. You will be giving her away to the men you fuck. You will be the one handing her off to be fucked over and over and over again." I spoke to the shower head, like it was a microphone.

"Oh god, Sonny, no." Rebecca whispered. Her arms clutched around me more tightly, spearing me with her great tits. "Don't make me do that. I can't do that." She whispered, her breath hot on my back.

1...456789