Extending the MILF List Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, another thing. Mrs. Bickerstaff the first came to the office this morning and stopped by my office. Guess what she wanted?"

I searched my memory for if I knew her or not.

"Have we met?" I asked tentatively, not wanting to insult her even though she was not a present object, only the subject of our conversation.

Alissa shook her head.

"I don't think so. If you had, you'd remember. I always thought Caroline was too much for Bicky to handle and I was right. I think she was doing the pool boy, or boys as it were, they have a big pool or used to...you get my meaning. She was riding into the sunset while Bicky was at work. He always claimed his was tit for that, and not innate doggedness. Kline was always a run around Schtuppy, unlikely at that sounds, given how he looks. Rebecca became glassed in just to keep from getting goo on her from his sloppy seconds and thirds and forths. Anyway, Caroline was in and leaned over my desk and demanded that you call her. She said she was tired of waiting for the other shoe to drop, or maybe she meant waiting for her panties to drop and she had to get it over with."

"That makes me sound so noble, like a root canal."

"You bring the root, she has the canal and I didn't mean it like that, though. I think she has been looking forward to it, you."

Here Alissa hesitated and did the classic woman chewing her lower lip to show she was ashamed of something.

"What did you do, Mrs. Honeywell?" I asked, my voice going all soft and ominous.

"Well, two things really. I told her that you had to do her and her daughter, at the same time."

I lightened up immediately.

"Well, that doesn't sound so bad, unless her daughter has been trampled."

"The lady isn't a tramp." Alissa smiled. "I think you'll find Caroline and her daughter...let me put it this way, I think Auhmay might approve."

"I can't lure her into this...can I?"

"I don't think so. Maybe you can but you shouldn't."

"Is that all? Wait, you said two things."

Alissa chewed her lip and looked up at me.

"I sort of gave her your phone number. She insisted, said she couldn't wait on you to get your dick pointed in her direction. She wanted to go for a ride and she wasn't waiting any longer. So you might be hearing from her."

"Might?"

"I can't say for sure. She has never been consistent, always making threats and never following through except once in a great while."

"Just enough to make you pay attention the rest of the time, a sort of cut-rate revenge."

"Exactly." Alissa smiled, a little relieved. Her eye darkened and dilated.

"You better go. Or I won't let you leave." She spoke the words in a small voice that tickled the roof of my mouth.

I bent over her and kissed her, caressing one breast as I did so.

"Shoo! Go on. Hughes is waiting for you."

I went out to foyer and Hughes rose out of his seat. He made eyes at Clara but she ignored him. We walked out of the office. Clara gave me a licentious glare, the hungry look of the pussy exiled to the arid land of Bickerstaff and Kline. I ignored her. The elevator was crowded and we pushed in. I could tell that everyone could smell the emanations of sex rising off of me after just a few seconds. Two women snarled at me and one licked her lips. I didn't bother to look at the males in the mix.

In the lobby, spat out of the elevator like a fat man sitting on a toothpaste tube, I stopped and shook Hughes' hand.

"Mr. Duncan, I have to say, that was remarkable. I do. It was. I have never seen anything like that, ever."

I shrugged.

"I try to please."

"Please? Hell, I thought she was going to come out of her skin before you let her alone. God, honestly, I didn't know a woman could come like that. No wonder she says no to the likes of me."

"If anyone asks, just say we take care of our clients. Ambiguity can be just as enticing as being explicit." I reached out and patted his doughy cheek. It so surprised him I dropped my hand before he could object.

"No kissing and telling and no telling what you've seen. Enjoy my girls and perhaps we'll meet again in life."

"I hope not. My niece, she's a nice girl. I hate to think what would become of her if she discovered orgasms like what I just witnessed."

I smiled and left him.

Across the street to the bar. Holly was still hitched to the stainless steel bar but now two men sat on either side of her chatting her up. I leaned laconically between one and her, unhitched her and led her by the leash out of the bar. I felt the turning heads. It was another version of being in class with her leashed and collared. She didn't speak till I opened the car door for her.

She turned to look at me, pulling her coat around her body in a bid to keep out the increasing cold.

"I never imagined what it would feel like to be seen this way. They thought I was a hooker and offered me two grand just for a hand job." She shuddered against the cold. "The barkeep shooed them away."

"Shit!" I grunted. I forgot to pay him. "Stay here." I said, tucking Holly into the cold car. I ran back. The bartender was busy as a one-armed paper hanger but eventually he noticed me, glanced at where Holly had been seated. He came over to me.

"Shit man, she was there a minute ago."

I held up the hundred dollar bill.

"I took her away from all this."

He stared at the bill. "And you came back? To tip the gay guy?"

I nodded.

He took the bill.

"Come in any time. I'll watch your property, better next time. Promise." He grinned and winked. I arched an eyebrow and left the bar.

The drive across town was torturous. It was nearly six-thirty before we pulled up to the dealership. The place was dark. I turned off the lights but was about to turn them back on and back out when I saw movement in the spangled gloom. A light flared and Seth Morrison appeared in the frame of an office door. He gestured me to an outer door. He went still when Holly got out of the car. I didn't see his reaction when she extended the silver chain to me; maybe he didn't see it in the gathering gloom.

The door opened.

"Thank god. That woman is crazy as a sack full of tom cats." Morrison said. He stepped to the side and I led Holly inside. She was shivering again but it wasn't all the cold. Of that I was certain. The door closed behind us and I stopped. I wanted Seth to confront this image of his sister. I waited for someone to speak but no one did. Finally, I turned around.

The siblings were standing, facing each other; Holly was so much shorter, they hardly seemed related. Seth towered over her but he stared at her as if he was seeing her for the first time.

I just waited for their sensuous little moment to pass.

"Goddamn." Morrison said finally. "My sister looks hot like that."

"Back off, Seth. You had your chance. You traded me in for Lydia and her whelp." Holly growled at him.

I stepped in.

"This, this is what you wanted, Seth." I said softly. "She's mine to use as I like. For her you get Lydia and her daughter."

"Hardly a fair trade." He said immediately.

I could see Holly swelling up to object but I gestured away from us, not really sure where to point. "You have Lynn here, right? That ought to balance that out for you."

He grimaced. "God, no, that's another favor I owe you. I can't start bedding the helps' wives. The place would implode and it'd be all my fault. I have rules and that is one I don't relish violating." His eyes strayed to his office door. "She's in my office. Thank god you're here because I have no idea how I was going to get her out of there. I don't know what she's been doing in there." He shook his head. He glanced back at his sister.

"What's with the collar and leash?" He asked, reaching out and twitching it a little. The chain swung back and forth between Holly and I, glinting in the light from the office where Morrison had been when we drove up.

I hesitated, decided to wait for Holly to answer, thinking that could be good as in fascinating as Mr. Spock used to say, god rest his cold-blooded soul.

Holly looked over at me and then back at her brother.

"I agreed to follow him anywhere until he fucks me. I thought that'd be half an hour but turns out he has a bench longer than the Supreme Court. I should have let you negotiate this deal for me, brother of mine. I don't know when he's going to break down and do me but given the last couple days, I might have to quit work altogether. He has more pussy than a dog pound." Nope, that made no sense.

Morrison proved that he didn't understand literary license at all.

"Sis, if you need to do that to, uh, get over this and well, get over it, then I'll support you. I've always said so, that you don't need to work so hard. I make enough money to pay your bills and mine now." He gestured half at the chain between us. "If you want to wear that, you can, for as long as you like."

He looked at me and squinted.

"Does that mean I get Lydia and her kid while she wears that thing?" He cocked his head suddenly. "Fuck me, do you mean she wears it all the time and goes everywhere with you?"

I nodded. Holly nodded, her motion made the chain sway.

"Oh my god." He grinned suddenly, like a light had just gone on. "Everywhere? Like to class or to the mall?"

His two examples seemed oddly apropos but I left that alone, chalking it up to a lucky guess. I chuckled, following Holly's lead.

"Everywhere. That was the agreement. If she refuses, then I get her ass, too. She can take off the collar if I break and fuck her. If she breaks, I get to keep her."

"Breaks?" Morrison asked, his tone forbidding.

"If I refuse to go with him wearing this fucking thing. If I refuse to go some place with it on that he wants me to go." Holly explained.

I nodded. We were making a good team. The truth was more interesting but we both believed this elegant lie was better for Morrison.

He grinned again. He nodded then glanced back at the door to his office.

"She's back there. Waiting. God, she's been here nearly four hours."

"I bet she went to sleep." Holly whispered.

As if on perfect cue, the door opened and Lynn Graves appeared, framed by the fluorescent desk light behind her.

"You're here. I thought I heard voices." Lynn said, her piping voice seemed like a little tendril of sound in the cavernous show room. "I'm glad you're here." She squinted. "Who's that with you?"

I grinned.

"This is Holly, Seth's sister."

Lynn snorted.

"Is she a tight ass like her brother? I offer to blow him, let him see my tits, drink my milk, or fuck me and all he does is stutter and burp. Everyone's scared of him and he purrs like a pussy when I walk into his office." She turned around and walked back into his office, still framed by the blue-white light. She stood still but in moments it was apparent that she was unbuttoning her dress. It was one of those one piece things that buttons down the front clear to the knees. She shrugged it off and she stood in the light, in hose and her bra, the thick strap creasing her back.

Lynn turned around, pointing her big guns at us.

"You all coming in? It's cold out there."

Morrison looked at me and waved a hand in front of us.

"Oh no, brother, you have to watch."

Shit, I thought. The image of me fucking Holly while she ate Lynn or sucked milk from her mammoth tits evaporated.

Morrison ground his teeth. He finally nodded.

"Goddamn. What are you nattering about? My tits ache and I need a little release. Do you mind moving it along?"

Lynn was a charming woman, full of poetry and art. Not.

I led the way, literally leading Holly behind me. She forgot the leash and I felt it jerk at her when she didn't immediately tag along behind me. Lynn turned on the overhead light as I got to the doorway. I could see huge splotches of dark color on her tan bra. She was certainly leaking.

The three of us crowded into the room. Seth went right into the far corner behind the desk and pressed his broad shoulders into it. He was trying to make himself small but without success. He couldn't hide, even a little.

For a moment, no one moved or spoke. Lynn slouched on the edge of the desk, her breasts swaying pleasantly as she breathed. Holly and I stood side be side. I was staring and I imagined that Holly was too. I didn't really know how to start this situation. I guess I was waiting for Lynn to offer us a drink.

"What's with the collar and leash?" Lynn asked, cocking her head at us. One of her small hands moved up and she pressed at the underside of her mammoth breast. Her lank body made it seem so much larger but it wasn't an optical illusion; she did have humongous tits but her body size made them seem that much larger. The wet splotches added to the impression.

"We made a bet." Holly said. "He fucks me and I can take off the collar. I refuse to go with him some place and he can fuck my ass."

Lynn looked confused.

"You don't like a cock in the ass? I do that all the time. Barry comes in a cat's sneeze and poof, its over. No fuss no muss, well, it ain't stainless but you know what I mean. Why would you refuse to...oh. I see."

I didn't and I had no idea what Lynn was thinking.

"Lay her down. No, take off her bra and you two suck her tits. Milk her." Morrison spoke from the corner. He shoved out of the corner and cleared the desk, piling everything onto the top of the old file cabinet. "Wait, I have pads for...whatever, I'll put down a soft pad." He eased past us all and out the door, not touching anyone. I closed the door after him, almost locking it. I didn't because Holly had been the one to insist he be in the room.

Holly moved over in front of Lynn. She moved a hand tentatively to the woman's large breast. Her hand folded in under it and hefted it up. Lynn groaned.

"God, don't do that. I am so horny I was ready to fuck a rocking horse." She put a hand over Holly's small hand and pressed it up under the bra cup, lifting the breast and then letting it drop. "God, please, don't make me wait."

"You really want us to suck milk out of your tits?" Holly asked, her voice wired with disbelief, like she'd misunderstood something somewhere along the line.

Lynn smiled.

"I suppose that seems a little weird. My daughter, she can't keep up. I am a milk-making machine. If she drank all the milk I make, she be dunking basketballs by now. Barry is tired of it and told me he wasn't going to milk me any more and I should get a pump." The young woman grinned. "I thought maybe I'd get Sonny here to give it a try. He seemed to like it before. So did the redhead."

Holly gasped, pulling her hand way from Lynn's breast.

"The redhead?" She twisted around to look at me.

I nodded.

"Yes. Lydia. We were, ah, just finishing when she came into the office and she had a little taste."

"A mouthful, anyway." Lynn added.

The door opened.

I guess we were waiting for Morrison. He came into the room with a fluffy blanket. He arranged it on the desk and squished back into his corner. The rest of us stood staring down at it, like we had no idea what it was for.

"Lay down, Lynn." Morrison said tightly. "Let them both suck your titties at the same time."

Lynn, strangely, said nothing but turned her back to me. When I didn't do or say anything, she twisted her head around.

"Unhook me, stupid. If I do it, I make a new mess. I've been leaking for hours and pussy breath over there refused to help me out."

Holly reached up and unhooked the bra with her deft fingers. My hands were shaking so I'd have been crying over spilt milk if I'd tried to release her breasts from their bondage. Lynn removed the bra and tossed it onto the visitors' chair with her dress. She lay down, leaving her hose on. Her breasts didn't wobble and fall down but with the help of her upper arms, remained on the crest of her body. One nipple dribbled and when she shifted, it spurted a white line of milk, arching up over her body and splattering onto her belly.

"See? I'm bursting. Come get it. Lunch is served." Lynn lay back and closed her eyes.

Holly glanced at me, her face an odd mixture of curiosity and guilty lust She moved around to Seth's side of the desk and stood looking down at the prone woman. Lynn's legs dangled off the end of the blanket-draped desk.

Lynn's eyes opened, switching back and forth from Holly to me.

"What's the hold up? Don't tell me now that you are lactose intolerant!"

Holly and I both shook our heads no, but neither of us moved. Lynn reached out a hand and took hold of Holly's hand.

"Honey, come on. Help a girl out. If you do, I'll go down on you or you can go down on me after he fucks me. Whatever, just, please, god, suck my tits!"

Holly shook herself and let the hand draw her close. Instead of approaching the woman's swollen breasts, she leaned over Lynn's face, looking down at Lynn. Lynn's eyes shifted back and forth, gazing up at the other woman so close. She licked her lips and swallowed.

"I feel like I should kiss you first, on the lips I mean, before I suck your tits." Holly whispered. She chortled a little. "Like that makes sense."

Lynn nodded her head a little.

"I understand. I do. Go ahead."

Holly lowered her mouth to Lynn's lips and kissed her. Lynn moaned. Holly was twisted to the side so her body didn't touch Lynn's bare tits. I waited, watching. The kiss tiptoed this way and that, hedging around the passion that seemed just out of sight in both women. Little by little, they found their way to actually kissing. Both women groaned at the same time and I supposed they had opened their mouths.

"Jesus Christ, they're kissing. My sister is kissing another woman."

I wanted to tell Morrison to shut the fuck up but the two women didn't seem to hear him. A good sign, I thought. I moved then.

Lynn had one hand on the back of Holly's head and Holly had a hand cupping Lynn's cheek. I bent over the enormous breast nearest me, inspecting it. It indeed appeared swollen. The nipple was fat and oozing a little clear liquid with swirls of white in it. I thought about kissing the side or teasing her but figured I'd get a shower. I think Lynn felt the heat of my breath because she shifted a little, rocking a little in my direction, even as Holly held onto her face. I moved to her nipple, reached out my tongue and touched the damp end of her nipple.

Her whole body jerked. It scared me. I pulled back, amazed at the suddenness of the roar in my ears and the rush of my heart. It felt like my chest was swelling up like Lynn's tits. The sound of the two women kissing stopped.

"Kiss it, suck it." Lynn said softly.

I felt Holly watching me. I wanted to peek at her in the worst way but didn't. Instead, I moved into position over Lynn's huge breast. I felt her upper arm press at the side, standing it up under my mouth. I closed my eyes and lowered my lips. I felt the pebbled surface of her stretched aureole and closed my lips a little. Her nipple felt rubbery and slick between my lips. The breast shifted and I clamped down on her nipple, even as it threatened to roll away from me. Then I felt Lynn's hand on the back of my head. She was speaking but I couldn't hear over the roaring in my ears.

I sucked.

Milk poured over my lips. I was unprepared and it dribbled free, coating her breast like runny frosting. I adjusted, sealing my lips over her nipple and more milk sprayed into my mouth. It was cloyingly sweet. Under me, Lynn groaned. I put a hand to the side of her breast to hold it in place. I ran my tongue around the nipple between my lips. Lynn bucked under me. Her hand clipped to the back of my neck, a little claw, taut and hard, holding me in place.

"Oh Christ, suck my titty!" Lynn cried. "You too. I want to feel you both at once. Please, god, suck my tits!" Her voice apparently had the same effect on Holly that it had on me. Lynn sounded so plaintive, so heart-wrenching, I kissed her breast. When I flicked her stiff nipple with my tongue, she hunched under me. I followed her breast and sucked harder. I got more milk.

1...456789