Extending the MILF List Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel wonderful." She whispered. "Like three men just fucked me."

"Three men did just fuck you, well, two men and a boy but Sonny's growing up fast. He'll be legitimate in a year or two."

"Fuck you, Sam." I muttered.

Sammy chortled.

"God, Dad, when Sonny tells you to fuck off, then it means you're in the batting rotation. Congratulations."

"He didn't say fuck off." Sam returned.

"Fuck off, Sam." I growled.

"Okay, well, then, thanks Sammy. And thank you, Sonny. Nice to know I fit in."

I could see Imogen was thrilled about it also. Still, I wanted to make some comment about seeing what his wife thought about that but couldn't get it to sound clever rather than ominous so I kept it to myself to avoid breaking the mood.

"So? Now what?" Miriam asked from the other side of the bed.

Ellen appeared in my field of vision, the one eye I had open anyway.

"There's three of us and three of them. I say we fluff them up and then you take a ride on AirTight Railroad, do not collect $200 if you pass goal."

"Fluff them up?" Imogen said dubiously.

"Well, except for the brown dirt cowboy there. He needs a good cleansing and I have just the stuff. You all take five, smoke 'em if you got 'em. I'll take Mr. Sam into the shower and get him ready for a proper cock sucking."

Sure enough, Ellen led the comatose Sam Honeywell away to the other bathroom.

Sammy sat up, spilling Imogen onto the bed between him and Miriam like she'd been deboned without breaking her skin.

"Jesus, Sonny, what did you do to her? Ellen never shares like that when it's just me and her."

"Who would she share with?" I asked, puzzled.

"I well, okay, you might have a point but still, this is just not like her."

"Well, one of two things might be at work here. Either she is looking forward to doing the Oreo with you and the old man or she's hoping to be there when she watches Alissa get it from us."

"Us? You mean you plan to be there too? Shit, why don't we just sell tickets!"

"Unless you grew a cock over night, don't you think you're going to need another cock to make them both airtight? Or is one of us unable to count?" I had a thought and suddenly I was confused. The thought had flitted through my mind like a bat chasing a flea on PCP. Then puff! It was gone.

"Fuck." I muttered. I knew it was important and I needed to do something, something I'd forgotten.

"What's the matter, now, Einstein?" Sammy asked from the bed, sitting up with Imogen draped over his bare legs, her white back gleamed against his dark skin.

I snapped my fingers and looked around for my pants. I got my phone and ambled out into the living room and plopped down onto the couch and called Chris.

When he answered I told him I needed Annie tomorrow or Saturday. I wasn't sure when but if she could be available, I'd appreciate it."

"Why are you calling me? You have her phone number." He said defensively.

"Because you said a little while ago that you had to go because Sean and Annie had arrived."

"Oh. Right, they're here. Annie seems to love the dangle, did you know that?"

"Annie loves cock, I don't care how it's delivered."

"But she loves your cock the best."

I smiled at that.

"Yeah, she's such a romantic. It's embarrassing."

"I'll tell her."

"No, I was just kidding."

"To be clean and available tomorrow. What time?"

I didn't know but asked Chris to tell her to be ready by noon anyway. I ought to know by then what was what and who was going to be in where. I'm such an optimist.

Ellen appeared leading Sam by one hand. He trudged like a truant headed to school, hamming up his obeisance. She stopped in front of me. I said good-bye to Chris and hung up.

"Yes, Ms. Collier?"

"I think everyone should clean up a little. Sloppy seconds don't have to be nasty and stinky. I called for some fresh sheets and they're bringing them up so we'll change both beds."

"God, you are so tidy."

"And organized. What I don't have in tits I make up for with brains. I'll send out a Travers woman so you don't have to make that round trip."

I groaned, suddenly exhausted. This week it seemed like I was always exhausted but I kept finding the energy for whatever came next.

I sat with my head back and my eyes closed and by golly if I didn't go right to sleep. I woke with someone kissing me on the lips, very softly, very tenderly. I flinched and cracked our teeth together. I opened my eyes.

"Imogen." I said, letting her know I recognized her.

"You were snoring."

"I don't snore."

"No, you don't. Come along, lets go get cleaned up. Ellen wants us to have a cock sucking contest."

I looked around for my phone. It had fallen onto the floor. I picked it up and checked the time. It was seven thirty. We had some time. I wanted to be showering by nine and on the road soon thereafter in case the roads were bad again. I tried to remember what day it was, oh, right, Threesome Thursday. I couldn't remember if I'd told Ellen she was coming with me to the airport. I decided to leave that alone for as long as I could, wondering if I dared haul her out over my shoulder, kicking and screaming. No, I had something better. I could deny her her Oreo and milk.

Milk. Crap, I thought of Lynn Graves and her big milk-filled tits. What would Ellen do with those dribbling before her snarling eyes? I hated to think.

Imogen was watching me. I wondered if my brain showed its thoughts on my face.

"Sonny...." She looked like she was going to say something important but then pursed her lips and extended a hand to me. "Come along."

We went and showered, giving each other a good rubbing, inside and out in her case. Fingering her to get the cum out of her pussy got her all wound up and she tried to get me to fuck her but I was conscious of the time and that we didn't want to get in a hurry when it comes to being AirTight. I teased her and finally dissuaded her with the idea that she'd have three cocks to suck in a few minutes.

I was feeling the lack of food. I hadn't had supper. I felt a little lightheaded and genuinely doubted my ability to come again. Still, I had to soldier on. I did think to ask when their flight was the next morning and said I'd take them to the airport. They were both scheduled on the same flight at eleven so I said I try to be downstairs at nine, no, eight-thirty, to make sure the TSA had time to do a cavity search on them. She smacked me. I get smacked a lot, it seems to me but at least it hasn't left a bruise yet.

We dried each other, acting the aristocrat and the slave, each in turn, then walked naked out into the other room. Ellen and Miriam were making the bed, naked. Imogen rushed to help. Watching three nude women make a bed, each striving to contribute to its perfection was amusing but then I realized they were three naked women who I could ask for sex of nearly any variety and at least get a hearing if not immediately acquiescence. Despite feeling hungry and slightly lightheaded, I got hard.

Ellen noticed first.

"Oh, god, we don't have to fluff Sonny." She giggled. "I worry about you. Are you losing weight? Muscle mass?"

"Brain cells more like it." I muttered. I went back and got a towel and wrapped it around me and walked away leaving them to finish without my supervision.

Sam and Sammy were sitting in the two easy chairs in the other bedroom. My instinct to put on a towel was right, for once. They both wore towels too. They both looked at me when I walked in.

"What? You never saw a white man with a tattoo before?"

"Tattoo? You got a tattoo?"

I grinned and sat on the bed, all spiffy and newly made.

"Sonny, we were just discussing your plan, you know, to have us, to let us, to...."

"To make mom fuck us both at the same time," Sammy concluded, ending Sam's stutter.

"I don't know if its a very good idea." He said seriously. "I mean, Alissa and I, we have some serious issues to work out and it sounds like she has moved on. I've been fucking around on her for several years now and I don't know if we can fix that by using her like a slut."

"She's not a slut. A slut never says no to anyone. She says no to everyone but me." I chuckled. "Then I say yes for her."

"Whore, then."

"A whore charges money and won't fuck unless the price is right."

"Okay, I give up. What is she then?"

"A MILF, Sam. Alissa is a big, black, beautiful MILF."

"Well, even as an activated MILF, I wonder if she will want to have sex with the husband she's pissed off at."

I shrugged, sitting back on my hands.

"I don't know for certain but Sam, I guess I look at it like this. You two have been pissed off for a few years and not gotten divorced." He started to say something but I held up my hand. "I don't care about the details, the whys and wherefores, I just think that if you can have sex again, it will either put an end to the situation or open the door to restarting the relationship, on a different basis, I'll warrant but if the issue isn't who you sleep with anymore, check that, who you fuck or who fucks you, then it becomes just an issue of sharing a life. You two have been together a long time and shitcanning it because one of you got randy and fucked the wrong person might not be the best reason."

"It might be the only thing that matters."

"And having sex like this might be the way to make that absolutely clear."

"What if I don't want it to be clear?" Sam asked seriously.

"What if I want it to be clear?" Sammy asked, equally serious.

I shrugged my shoulders. I felt the fatigue in my bones.

"Look. Nothing is set in stone. Tomorrow, you tease Melissa and make Ellen crazy and tomorrow night, you can have Ellen to share for the night, after I pick up Melissa. At that point, we won't know anything more than we know now but by Saturday we might. Nothing is set in stone. I just thought it might be interesting, to see if you guys could fuck together, since that's one thing you haven't tried yet. I mean, if things are broken, will it make things worse?" I gestured at Sammy. "He isn't going to stop fucking your wife, Sam."

Sammy made to speak but I gave him a look and he got the message. It wasn't complicated, don't talk was all I asked and he obeyed my instinct. This conversation was Sam's doing, I understood and Sammy seemed to bear that out by keeping silent.

"I'm not going to stop fucking your wife. She has turned into an incredibly sexual creature and I just thought it might be a good thing to share her with you."

"I don't think you can."

"What do you bet that I'm wrong?" I didn't let my gaze waver. I held Sam's eyes until he looked away. "More to the point, what if I'm right and I can get her to mount one of you and offer ass and mouth to the rest of us. Will you take her that way, filled with cock that you didn't offer her?"

Sam looked like I'd stomped on his instep.

I pointed at his face and the pained expression on it.

"See? There's the issue. It's not her that is confused, she'll do what I tell her to do. I guarantee you that and if she doesn't then she's yours anyway, I'd expect. When she finally tells me 'no' and hands me back her collar...."

Sam's eyes widened.

"Collar? What the hell are you saying? Collar! Collar?"

"Dad, Sonny put a collar around her neck and she let him. It's her way of letting us know that she's Sonny's. The other MILFs, Laura Wills, Natasha Rossini, Kyla Clark and Annie Kingston the honorary MILF, all have his collar on. He uses them for sex and I know Mom loves it. The others, I don't know but I think they do too. He, I think I've figured out his tactic. Sonny just tells them to do what they already want to do. It's like he gives them permission."

The door opened and in trooped three naked women.

I noted for the first time that the Travers women didn't have my collars on. I wasn't sure what that meant or if it meant anything. That I hadn't noticed meant I was either slipping or clever. They certainly hadn't refused to fuck us because I forgot to insist they wear the collars.

The three naked woman lined up at the foot of the bed and got to their knees, closed their eyes and opened their mouths. Their hands were clasped at the small of their backs. We three men looked at each other and then together looked at the naked women. I stood up and dropped my towel. I went to the one on the left, Miriam, and laid my lank cock on her extended tongue. Sitting around chatting with Sam hadn't been all that inspiring.

Miriam's lips, however, closing around the end of my cock proved to be very inspiring. She sucked half of my cock into her mouth. Neither Sam nor Sammy moved but just sat and watched. I wondered if it was because they felt things weren't resolved. I pulled my increasingly turgid cock out of Miriam's mouth and moved to Ellen. She peeked. I touched her tongue with the end of my cock and she slurped it in. She pushed it deep as it would go and gagged. She sat back, chagrin on her face.

"Shit, Sonny, let me try again."

I hadn't moved. She sat up again, this time with her eyes on my cock. I noticed Imogen was watching her too. I glanced at Miriam. Her eyes were still closed. Ellen's lips nibbled at the end of my cock. I didn't move. She wavered on her knees, then opened her mouth wide and pushed her head onto my cock, sucking as she did. It lodged in her throat and she sealed her lips, sucking hard on my cock. It swelled, not getting fully hard yet.

I pulled out of her mouth and moved to Imogen. I felt stupid but this was Ellen's show. I knew she'd orchestrated this and the Travers women had gone along with it. Imogen just sucked on the part off my cock she could fit comfortably into her mouth. Still, it was enough and I got hard. I was a little lightheaded and knew I needed to eat. I pulled out of her mouth.

"Sammy, you want the Travers ass this time?"

He nodded.

"Sam, you need to get fluffy and get on the bed." I went and sat down. I saw the flash of disappointment on Ellen's face. The competitive little bitch wanted a cock sucking contest and thought she'd win hands down. No way was I getting into that cosmic ass crack. Tell one women she's the best and the others might resort to using their teeth, which by all accounts would be bad for Sonny. I'd have to fuck 'em all from behind just to be safe. I only feel rich if I have options.

Sam started with Imogen and she gave him the same spitshine she'd given me. Ellen deep throated him and looked smug when he emerged hard. Instead of letting Miriam suck him, he lifted her up and they got onto the bed. He lay down and she lay down on top of him and they began to kiss. He rolled her onto her back, kissing her voraciously the whole time.

"That pose suggests something entirely different." Ellen whispered.

"Ellen...." I began to quickly.

"I know. Shut up, Ellen."

I nodded.

On the bed, Sam mounted Miriam. She squirmed under him, her tan legs looped around him, opening her up totally to his penetration. He lifted his ass and drove down into her a few times until she squelched with his downstroke. She was wet and ready. He pulled out of her and shifted her to the side and lay down. Ellen growled and got to her feet.

"Fine." She said and helped get Sam arranged, draped over the pillows. Miriam sat up and watched. When Sam was arranged, she mounted him, fitting herself down onto his cock. He groaned as she settled down onto him.

Imogen got up and walked around the bed to the right side. She bent and kissed Miriam on the mouth. Sam put a hand up on each woman's breast, massaging them both at the same time. Somehow it had gotten to be a quarter after eight. I had lost an hour somewhere along the line. I felt rushed. I hate that feeling when my cock is hard and the women in my sight are nude. I like that ambling feeling, the casual sensation of seeking the exact right pace and pressure to bring her to orgasm and me too.

I forced myself to sit still. If I was late, what would Melissa do? I reasoned. It was a rhetorical question but I doubted she'd do anything before calling me to see where the fuck I was. Where was my phone? Shit. I had to go get it in case she called.

By the time I got back, Ellen and Imogen were lubricating Miriam with their fingers, not at the same time but first one then the other. Miriam was posed over Sam, her hands planted beside his head, her hair curtained her bent head. When I drew closer, I heard her panting.

"Sonny's back." Sammy said, rising. He dropped his towel. He didn't need fluffing but he still went around to Imogen and had her suck on him before moving to Ellen to get lubricated himself. He crawled onto the bed behind Miriam and positioned his cock at her asshole and pushed. She groaned loud and long as he pushed steadily into her body from behind.

She lifted her head and looked around. Imogen held out a hand and Miriam took it. She lifted up, bending her back so that her ass remained positioned to receive Sammy's cock but she appeared to be upright. Ellen offered her a hand and the two women held her hands, helping her balance with a cock in pussy and ass.

"Oh god, Mother, I think I can come like this."

Sammy backed up and pushed further into her. The tremors started small, little shimmies in her hips but soon they rippled up her torso so that she was thrashing between the two black men, her whole body bucking as orgasm after orgasm flashed through her. She grunted at the start of each wave of pleasure then hissed through her teeth while I convulsed her. Ellen and Imogen held her by the hands. Her shoulder twitched and her head rolled around, painting her face with her black hair, streaking it like fall branches naked against a sunless twilight sky.

Miriam stopped moving, her head bent back over her shoulders. Sammy was plowing into her over and over again, going deeper and deeper. She held still until he molded his body against her fine ass, penetrating her ass fully with his cock.

"Sa...sa...suck." Miriam panted. I got up and walked over beside Imogen. The woman took her daughter's hand and placed it around my cock. Miriam opened her eyes and straightened. Her body bucked once and she squirmed a little then leaned forward. She pulled at me and leaned towards me. Sammy continued to pump in and out of her ass. Sam lay still under her, his black fingers splayed around her ribs just below her tits.

Miriam drew me close to her mouth and then extended her neck and pulled my cock into her mouth. She moaned around it, vibrating her mouth on my cock. I felt it, a stark sensation that ran through me. She pushed her face onto my cock, pressing harder and harder, panting and hissing around it as it passed past her tongue and into her throat.

For a moment, she couldn't breathe and she backed up but then pushed harder and let my cock fill her mouth and her throat. She groaned, she pushed harder and my whole cock thrust deep into her mouth. She sucked on it hard. The hand she'd looped around my waist, released me and she waved at Sammy. He resumed pumping into her ass. She grunted each time he rammed against her ass. Her ass bulged between them, pale swells against his dark body, appearing so plush and fine.

She sucked hard on my cock and then went still. Sam began to rise under her, lifting her every so slightly, grinding up into her from below. She groaned again, gasping around my cock, backing off of it. Her eyes had closed when her lips found my cock but now she opened them and tried to look up at me. The angle was difficult. I reached out and lay a hand under her cheek and held her face. She closed her eyes and waved at Sammy again. They rocked her back and forth as they fucked her between them. She groaned and I felt the orgasm swell up and swamp her. It was unmistakable, the way her mouth roiled around my cock and her throat tightened, holding my cock tightly in its firm confines.

1...678910...12