Extending the MILF List Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cringed. Alissa's back straightened, her shoulders squared and I thought everything was about to go to shit. Instead, she looked back at me.

"You gave me to this asshole, right? I have to do what he says?"

"No, what they say. Agreement. If they all say you have to do something, then it's do it or take off the collar. There's at least a couple of tattletales here so no cheating is possible."

"Suck him." Melissa said immediately, a glint in her eyes.

Alissa looked around at her son.

Sammy looked at Ellen. The asshole looked at me only after Ellen gave him the finger, so I gave him the finger too. He even looked at Doreen who was frigging herself in the chair and didn't notice. He looked back at Alissa.

"Suck him, Mom. Suck him and then we're going to triple you and then its Sam and Sammy in Melissa and Alissa all weekend!" He grinned. There was no real wit in his words but by god there was plenty of anticipation!

Alissa did as they bid. She leaned over her husband and sucked his cock into her mouth, licking and slurping her sister's nectar off of his still hard cock. The dear man was saving himself for his marriage. Sam groaned. His wife inhaled him like a tart. There wasn't enough of his cock visible to define his gender. I could see the outline in her dark skin as his cock thrust into her throat.

"Oh Christ, Lissa, that's so good."

Alissa pulled off Sam's cock and immediately mounted him. She'd been leaning over him from the side of the bed but now crawled over him, got astride his legs and fit his cock into her pussy. She threw back her head and let her body settle down onto her husband, impaling herself onto him with focused deliberation. Sam moaned again. Alissa rose up and slammed her booty down on his cock.

"What you need to go chasing pussy all over tarnation when you have this at home for you, shit head!" She snarled at him, grinding her body down onto his cock.

Sam arched under her.

"Because when I wanted some of this fine ass, luscious cunt, you locked your legs closed and told me 'no, no, no' because you can be such a bitch!"

I gestured to Ellen and she shook her head at me like I was crazy as a pet raccoon. Sammy however knew which side his bread was buttered on and moved over and pushed Alissa forward over his father. Melissa met him there and together they oiled up Alissa's ass. That halted the exchange of pleasantries, at least for the moment.

Sammy used his finger on his mother's ass. She held still, glaring down at her husband until the finger penetrating her made her move her hips and the cock in her pussy tickled her fancy. She groaned, bowing her head over Sam, her black hair falling down over them like a wash of night. Sam rose up and kissed one of her tits then the other, then pulled her forward, tilting her body to be mounted from behind. They kissed but it was violent, like it was somehow a competition or worse, a war.

Sammy sensing the lighting of a fuse, withdrew his finger from his mother's ass, moved behind her and let his aunt position his cock at his mother's tightest sphincter. He pushed into her. Alissa's body jerked. Sam's hands found her ass cheeks and pulled her open, parting them but also pulling her firmly down onto his cock. She planted her elbows beside him and kept the kiss alive, snorting and wheezing as her son pressed his cock further into her ass. Down, deeper into her dark confines, Sammy pushed his cock and finally, they were locked together, the Honeywell family had become an indivisible sexual whole. They moved together even while the moment overwhelmed the meat between the two cocks. Alissa was at the end of a very strange journey.

When Sammy mounted his mother, she came. It was a savage orgasm, not thrilling or anything like that but violent, with lots of motion and pulsing of her hips down on Sam. She wanted him to come inside her. Sammy began to pump her ass, in and out, in and out. She groaned and bent over Sam and kissed him, her tits swaying as they double fucked her.

Melissa came over to me.

"Was this a good idea?"

"It was inevitable. We just didn't run from it or let them. So, in answer to your question, fuck if I know. Is drama in life a good idea? This is just another scene in their drama."

Then I had an idea. God, I was getting a lot of them lately and so far, I hadn't blown my hand off. I moved over to the bed. Alissa caught sight of me and rose up, tipping Sammy off her back, shaking his hands off her tits. She was shaking, the trembling had returned. Her eyes were wild. She leaned towards me, tilting her head and taking my cock into her mouth. She sucked me deep, pressing her face down my cock until her breath seared my abdomen. I snarled my hand in her hair and held her still. She blew hot air into my pubic hair.

"Mrs. Honeywell, Mr. Honeywell, I have a proposal, maybe a condition. Alissa, you can't fuck this man after these three release you unless you get my express permission, each day. At midnight, all permission expires and you must reacquire it. Mr. Honeywell, you will be like all other men with her. She will not have sex with you unless I give her leave to do so. Do you both agree to these conditions of your marriage for the moment? Until such time as we sit down and renegotiate?"

"What about Sammy?" Sam groaned from underneath his wife.

"Not your problem, Sam. If he fucks his mother every day of the week and twice on Sunday's that's not your problem or the Pope's problem for that matter. I just want you both to understand that sexually, things are not as they ever were. I own Alissa and so long as that remains so, she cannot be claimed by anyone and she cannot give it away, married or not. Is that acceptable? Can we all agree to that?"

"You get my wife, what do I get out of the deal?" Sam muttered.

"I have three sisters, and other MILFs. In fact, I'd say you owe me pussy at the moment, not the other way around but even then, I'll provide you a sister from time to time just to make things fair. If you can't attract enough pussy on your own." I had another little inspiration, having my cock in Alissa's mouth seemed to be vastly inspiring. "You both can watch the other have sex, however. No harm in that."

I released Alissa's head and pulled free of her mouth. She coughed once as I withdrew and sat straight in the saddle, straight as a woman can with a cock in both holes below the waist, Sam's cock clearly affected her disposition. She wheezed as her husband and son proceeded to fuck her. I stepped away and began to dress. Jamie stood up, taking my cue as it was intended. Shit, I'd forgotten about him. Ellen was still dressed and came over to stand beside me. Doreen ignored us, clearly intending to stay put. Melissa came over as I was putting on my shoes.

"Sonny, you're leaving?"

I nodded. She looked around.

"Are you sure you should?"

"I'm not sure of anything except I have other pussy to fuck and my work here is done. The Family Honeywell has some fucking to do and I would be extraneous."

"What about her?"

"She's white so she's easy to find in the dark. She can't hide. You can kick her out whenever you tire of having the competition."

Melissa glowered at me. I figured I'd secured Doreen another mile and a half of black cock or so, or maybe a day and half of eating pussy. She seemed content where she was. Dressed, I hugged naked Melissa, glanced at Sam and Sammy rocking Alissa between them and left them like that, satisfied that I'd done my duty to God and my country, er cuntry.

Ellen, Jamie and I went down to the car in a lurid silence, not really not talking but utterly unsure of what to say in response to what we'd just seen. God, it defied description. I bundled them into the car and drove to the Marquise d'Or. Jamie thought I was taking him back to his room but I kept him with us when we went to the other suite. He was puzzled but not overly disturbed. Ellen drifted along, unusually quiet but I chalked that up to the days of circus sex that had seen her in the center ring for a good portion of it. She was not spent but she was not bursting with excess energy demanding expression either. We got off on the proper floor and headed to the room.

I hesitated at the door. I dug for the key card I had from Chilton. I glanced back at Jamie. He had the rumbled looked he'd worn while watching the family Honeywell ride the Airtight Express. His eyes hadn't lost the glazed and dazed expression that gave his eyes that hollow, Geppetto-made look. I was checking for some recognition of this door, that he knew or understood what and who was beyond this door. There was none.

Since I had no picture of who but only what was beyond it, I was prepared only in part, knowing mother and sister to him was supposed to be there but with no vision of what they looked like, an oversight but at the same time, a sort of calculated surprise. If you like surprises, like Christmas and birthdays with gifts wrapped up, full of mystery while you still have wishes that have gone ungranted, hopes unfulfilled, dreams unrealized, if there is still the possibility of wanting something, of desiring something you don't have, then it is possible to desire something, to want it, and to think it yet possible to have, yet not have it. That is what was beyond that door. I was checking to see if he knew what was beyond the door and he had no idea. He was yet dulled by watching father and son fuck mother and aunt while their black lips sucked my cock. All the pieces in my jigsaw weren't in place either, if I'm absolutely honest. I wasn't sure I could cast a shadow without spraining something.

I got hold of the key card and with a trembling hand withdrew it from my pocket and inserted it into the slot. I had a flash, thinking that surely it wasn't possible that Chilton hadn't traded in homely and boring for crazy pussy, had he? Surely mother and daughter were worthy of Jamie's protection, of his jealous rage and violence? Surely he defended true treasures worth defending and not stolid buckets of flesh that no one wanted? I pushed open the door.

Nope. Not buckets.

The mother was blond and I swear, had she been naked I'd have known that she was a pure blonde and never bet against it. She sat in an arm chair with wooden trimming, sitting on wooden pins with green cushions that glittered with silver piping. Her body cried to be touched and crushed, her lips were scarlet red.

The daughter, clearly younger, pouted. The resemblance was casual, in the eyes but hardly elsewhere. Xavia had the sort of soft defiance that suggested she could call on anyone nearby to rescue her if you got out of line and she feared no one as a result. That courage gave her leave to be fully delicate and fragile, able to pose on the edge of the love seat, her back bowed so extremely that she looked hardly human, curved like an orchid on its stalk. Her hair was golden bronze while her mother's was the blond color of ripe wheat, pale as winter sunlight. They were two versions of the same sensuous object, the human female and both exuded sexuality begging to be bedded.

I felt Jamie stop behind me.

"What the fuck!" He spat.

I felt the words ping against my neck.

"You bugger! What the fuck is this!"

I heard the wild rage, a nova-like eruption of light and violence beginning behind me. I turned.

"Mr. St. Vincent, I am afraid you have made a mistake. You tried to trade me something you did not own. Mercy and Patricia were not yours to trade, now were they?" I stopped, hoping against hope the question would pierce the glowing cloud of incandescent rage growing before me. It didn't. I needed more. He fairly snarled at me.

"You've had my woman. And her sister. I do own them. I owned them both. You watched them fucked, by father and son. You saw me have them over for use by myself and after you had used them both yourself. You sought to defraud me by giving me what you did not own. I have overlooked that slight and have sought to defend your honor and have neglected to carry that forward to either Mr. Kingston or Mrs. Honeywell, to say nothing of your father, in hopes that you will let me remedy the oversight and correct your foolish presumption that you could perpetrate this fraud.

"Make no mistake, I offer you this redemption for Mrs. Honeywell, not for you. If you deny me, then the matter will be put into the open and your deal with Peppers, Bickerstaff, Kline and Honeywell will be in her hands and you'd do well to remember that she, Jamie, is in mine. Of course you can take these women and return home no poorer than you arrived. And no richer." I shrugged, then. "If, however, I understand what you have told me, you need to be richer or you will be poorer. I believe this is the brass ring and curiously, for you to grab your brass ring, you must offer me these two women." I chuckled as lasciviously as I could, which is pretty fucking lasciviously if I do say so myself. "I mean to grasp them as completely as you grasped my black sisters, Mr. St. Vincent, plus a little, because you have sought to defraud me, which is why I brought Miss Collier here. She enjoys a little taste of the alternative and I expect these two will learn to appreciate a little colonial cunt lapping, don't you?"

The two women did not move. The daughter, Xavia watched me with half closed eyes. The mother had not yet turned her head to acknowledge our arrival.

The nova before me collapsed into a cold, black hole.

James St. Vincent took a step towards his majority.

"Mr. St. Vincent, I have taken it upon myself to bring us, the two of us to this point, to the threshold of this moment but I'll not cross over without a clear invitation. You sought to defraud me, to take what was mine under false pretenses and now you are caught. I am presenting you a remedy with a penalty. A penalty that you cannot control and will not choose. Since you took from me twice, I will penalize you twice. You, for your part, must stand still, let me penalize you and when I am finished, we shall shake hands and be done and, even, perhaps be friends."

I had an inspiration, a real inspiration.

"If you can endure this, I promise you my girlfriend and one of my sisters. At the same time, in one bed. A reward for your forbearance at allowing me to manipulate you in this way. You have not offered me your mother and sister freely. I have connived to claim them and that is not entirely convivial on my part but not unfair either, since cheating a fraud may not be a crime. I am not trading you but I wish to compensate you with my sister and girlfriend, sight unseen. Refuse and I'll take my red head cunt licker and leave you and this deal is done but any business you and your family has with Peppers and the rest may well be done as well. That is not for me to say but I won't hide your duplicity if it is not corrected and remediated. This is not my business and certainly not my say but you made it a matter of business when you demanded Alissa's cunt as a condition of your contract. You have had her, and her sister. You defrauded me and now I get to demand of you something of equal value." I gestured to his two women sitting before us. "What do you say?"

I knew I was putting my chips into the middle of the table. It was house money. I'd begun with a broken pocket watch and now had a pile of chips to play with. I wasn't going to end with less than I'd started with in any case. Alissa was at this very moment fucking husband and son, oh, and sister and a strange blond woman at my behest and that was tying her ever tighter to me. I was going to own her ever more surely when she swallowed the last gob of cum and flopped onto her back, bubbling full of good, family cheer and exhausted. I owned her, no matter what Jamie did. Alissa, whatever happened, was surely mine more completely than ever and that was a wonder and a delight.

"Well?"

Jamie stared past me.

His eyes had cleared. The cum-drunk look was gone. The bleary pleasure was gone, replaced by the cool calculation I'd seen first in his father's eyes, even after meeting Annie and Anne and Carol Lynn. Jamie looked at Ellen, who'd been ghosting along with us like an afterthought.

"What punishment do you have in mind?" Jamie asked.

"Why are you looking at me?" Ellen squeaked. I caught her eye but subsided on her own accord, clearly grasping the import of this moment to her firm and thus to her.

"Compensation. For fraud." I corrected. "You don't get to ask. You obtained my blind agreement, you must give yours." I said. I must say, these moments of fully clear understanding can be as wonderful as peak ecstasy and in some ways they are more wonderful because they can last ever so much longer, lingering in the mind and lending great pleasure to the cousin body that it can obtain literally from no other source.

Jamie closed his eyes. He growled deep in his hollow chest, a low, guttural sound that seemed utterly out of character with his lank, angular frame.

"I had thought we'd become friends. What friendship can there be when you treat me so abominably?" James St. Vincent muttered, perhaps not addressing me but I answered anyway.

"Which is why I offer you my sister and my girlfriend. You must pay a penalty for your fraud and to earn my silence." I hesitated. "Friendship should not begin with fraud," I hesitated again but then used the word that sprang to mind anyway despite the robust potential for sounding mocking, "my friend. Yet here we are and since every friendship will endure such...clashes...shall we say? We will have gotten this unpleasantness out of the way early. If we do..." Jamie interrupted me.

"You won't tell my father?"

"Do you think you can keep this from him?" I asked. "I won't lie for you. Secrets are lies we haven't told yet. You tell your own lies. I will tell mine. If I tell lies, I'll do it for my own reasons, not to keep faith with you." I had an instant of insight; Jamie needed an out, a reason and a way to let this happen, to stand aside and let me take mother and sister. "If they refuse me, Jamie, I won't have them. Never would I take a woman against her will. You yield the matter to them and I'll be ruled by them, whatever they say."

In that moment, the mother turned to look at me, a queen acknowledging some pitiable minion and giving him standing, place, and vitality where before there was none. She looked at me like she was buying a race horse. Her eyes appraised me with lurid competence. I saw it clearly then. The flicker of blue fire in Candice's eyes. She stared away, like she was in a trance and was yet unaware of us, our presence or our conversation. I also saw Jamie reach out and grasp the lifeline. I sighed inside, hiding it but feeling like a stupid whale who'd dived too deep finally breeching just before he suffocated. Do whales ever drown? Stupid whales do, I suppose. Darwin's genetic fail safe.

"Mother?"

"Yes, James?"

"Mother, I'm sorry. I never intended for this to happen!" His voice cracked.

"What, James?" Candice voice was airy, light like she was high, unconcerned, dingy.

"I...god...I made a deal, a deal for a woman."

"What woman, James?"

I'd only just met this woman but I swear I heard in her voice a sort of exultation, eager exultation, like she was so close to something she'd wanted and now she just had to wait three more heartbeats so she couldn't botch it now; she had to control herself still but the thrill of it seemed to nearly undo her.

"An attorney, mother. She's black and beautiful, beautifully sensuous and this man, he owns her."

"Owns her? He owns a black woman? My god, Jamie, surely you jest!"

"Not like that, mother. Not as a slave. I mean, sexually. He, she's his...I guess she is his slave, his sex slave. He tells her to have sex with whomever he wishes and she does. However and whenever he decides and she does."

1...34567...11