Extending the MILF List Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not! I just want that woman to stop doing that to my son, my only, dear son!"

I snickered. I corrected my stance over naked Xavia and then disentangled from her. It was like getting seaweed off a leaf rake. When I could, I got off the bed. Candice was prancing like she had to pee.

"Make her stop!"

"Candy, he already came. It'll be a while before he can..." The asshole tensed and began to come again, just to make me look like an idiot. Okay, I don't think it was intentional but sometimes things happen like that and it seems like someone had to have planned it. It makes some folks believe in God...well, not making a guy ejaculate just when you're...okay, bad example but you get my point. Shit happens in a one in a million sort of way and you start to think maybe there is a God, right? Like getting hit by a toilet seat from a falling space station that kills you...okay, another bad example. Maybe I should just give up.

I'm just making small talk waiting for fucking Jamie St. Vincent to stop coming, the fucking showoff. He's coming like a freight train, and by that I mean one of those big long coal trains with a hundred and fifty cars that takes forever to pass a crossing and you sit there while they go by, kerthump, kerthump, kerthump, over and over again, twice for each carriage...that's what it seemed like with Jamie, he just bucked and grunted and bucked and grunted and Ellen drank cum until I swear her ass started to swell. If it had been ten degrees warmer in that room, Ellen would have been sweating cum!

We just stared. We stared so long even Xavia lifted her head to see what the heck was happening and got to watch her brother finally run out of steam, or cum as it were and finally flop back into the chair, like it was being retired for the season and he was nothing but a pale sheet. He panted and hiccupped and moaned, those little sounds you make after you've taken the tenth bite too many and if you do anything else you're going to puke but whatever you were eating tastes so good you want another bite, when your stomach is pissed off at your mouth because it won't stop shoveling it in and the stomach has no more room...and you get a glutton's punishment. Jamie looked like he got the sex version of a glutton's punishment.

Is it possible to come too much?

Oh shit.

I was losing it. I'd almost asked if it was possible for one guy to have too much sex. The thought froze in my head. Jesus, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!

My phone rang. Hollywood the god of virgins heard my plea for clemency and was calling to tell me everything was okay. Actually, it was D. Debra Hamilton. I fumbled around for my phone and, seeing who was calling, ambled out into the foyer, but not before registering that fucking Ellen wasn't releasing Jamie's cock back into the wild. It was like his cum tasted like Ben and Jerry's or something! Fuck me, the bitch was addicted, or something.

"Hello?" I said to my phone. Ever talk on the phone naked, walking around a strange room? It's weird. Try it sometime, particularly with eau d'pussy drying on your hard cock. It's a peculiar melange of sensations when you hear this sharp snarky voice in your ear.

"What the fuck are you doing to my aunt, Sonny!"

"Oh, hello, Debbie."

"Don't call me that."

"Okay, D. Debra, why don't we start again. Try being a little civil this time or I won't let you fuck any more of my friends." I said, being all forceful and shit. I do that sometimes and it just pisses me off. D. Debra went silent and goddamn if I knew whether it was because I was being all forceful and shit or because I'd threatened to partition her off from fucking the rest of the cocks in my world. I'd tangled the two causes up and now I'd never know which had muzzled the woman on the other end of the connection and so I'd have to start over to find out which was effective in calming her down. Shit.

"Sonny, what have you done to my Aunt Debbie?"

"You mean Doreen? She's the white in an Oreo." I chortled. "Jealous?"

"Goddammit, Sonny, if you..."

"Hey, shut up, cunt. We saw each other in a hotel lobby and she did everything but sit on my face. I offered her a little ride on the Airtight Express and she queued up for tickets. We were just filling a need."

"Is that what you call it?"

"Okay. No. We filled...let's see, cunt, then ass, and I got her mouth. That makes her the filling but we did the filling but we didn't fill her, we just measured her for the filling and she seemed to take to her new role as filling just fine. About now, I'd guess she is the aforementioned filling in the Oreo. Why? What did she tell you?"

"She said she was fucking a father and son." D. Debra's voice cracked, just a little but I heard it.

I chuckled. God, who knew that Disneyland for females would feature that ride so prominently? My gut lurched. When you live as long as I have without a father, having a moment like that does that, it makes your gut lurch. I'll never be the Disneyland main attraction in Fuckland!

"What's all this shit about Oreos and milk?"

I thought about Lynn and her milky tits. God, that little bitch infected me. Now I had visions of D. Debra sucking milk from those big lactating hooters. Hooters? A milkshake at Hooters? That sounds illicit! Wow did my head get spun around. I pulled the phone around from my ear and listened. People were talking in the other room. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I figured I needed to get back so I could participate in that talking. Jamie was tied up so his voice wouldn't count for much. Does that makes sense?

"What?" I said into the phone.

"I said, what about the Oreos? What the fuck are you talking about, Sonny?"

"You called me, cunt." I shot back, feeling hurried, hoping she'd hang up.

"Quit calling me that."

"Quit? I just started. You quit..." I stalled. "What do you want?"

"My Aunt is with you?"

"She was."

"What do you mean, she was?"

"I left her with a family I know. They were using her as a sex aid. She didn't seem to mind."

"A sex aid, what the hell are you talking about, Sonny?"

"They are all black. She was a little contrast, a little milk with the chocolate, a little snow with the mud..."

"Oh Sonny, just shut up. That went into the ditch fast."

"Muddy." I insisted. I hitched up my big boy pants, which is tricky when you're naked. "Surely you called for a reason?"

"Aunt Debbie sent me a text, she said she was getting it from you from both sides. What is she talking about?"

"Ass and cunt. Oh I get what's confusing, absolutely not, I was not fucking her ass and cunt at the same time...mostly because I can't, not because I wouldn't. Surely you have done this before? I mean entertained groups of men?"

"Shut up. I told you that in confidence. And quit calling me Shirley."

"I have confidence, so viola, everyone's happy."

"Sonny, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I'm talking to you and a mother and daughter are cooling in the other room."

The silence chirped at me, rubbing its knees together and making me squirm.

"Hello? D. Debra?"

"I thought you said she was with a father and son? What are you doing, fucking a whole family?"

"If I were, I'd leave the father and son to your Aunt but no, just a mother and daughter, as a favor to a man I met."

"A favor? Jesus, Sonny, what the fuck are you doing?"

"Just that. I'm fucking around a lot."

"I haven't seen you at school lately."

"The world doesn't revolve around you."

"I didn't say school revolves around me."

"That's good because for an engineer it'd be stupid to say that since the school doesn't revolve at all." I didn't want to wait for a rejoinder, knowing I was in smart ass territory and D. Debra didn't believe there was any ass smarter than hers, and she was quite likely right. What an ass that woman has! "What are you calling for?"

"You haven't called me, Sonny. You're neglecting me."

"I own you."

"We are owned by our possessions."

I hesitated. The bitch sort of had me there. Sort of.

"D. Debra, what do you want?" I kept hammering at that important point.

Again with the silence. I decided to help her out a little, hoping I was changing the subject but hardly certain of it.

"Your Aunt is the rice white appendage to a family fuck fest of my black friend Sammy, his mother, aunt and father. They are fucking this very moment and Doreen, Aunt Debbie inserted herself into the situation, without really knowing what it consisted of."

"She knows now. She sent me a text saying she was being black hammered."

I snickered, the woman had a way with words.

"Oreoed. She looked good between two black men but the women will use her too. She volunteered. Listen, I was serious. I have a mother and daughter..."

"What about me?"

"What about you?" We were going in circles. Oh, right. I was talking to D. Debra Hamilton. What should I expect?

"You promised to let me watch you have sex with your sister."

"I did? I mean, I'm sure, I did."

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"Are you going to have sex with your sister? And let me watch, I mean?"

"I'll have to ask her."

"Jesus, Sonny, do I need to spell it out for you?"

"You're the sex object, for fuck sake and everyone knows sex objects can't spell!"

D. Debra did laugh then, but a dry sort of laugh.

"This one can. You knew that when you boinked my mother. I didn't think you'd boink my whole family."

"There's more of you? Gosh, lucky me!"

"I have a cousin. Aunt Debbie's daughter, remember?"

Remember? What? Did she hold with Plato that all learning was merely recollection? Fuck me.

"I have to go."

"When are you going to fuck Tawny for my viewing pleasure?"

"When she's dried out enough to fuck and not have to wipe off someone else's cum."

D. Debra didn't miss a beat.

"And when will that be?"

"A week from Thursday."

"Fine. It's a date." The bitch hung up. God, I have to practice my sarcasm. I keep skirting the line between that and reality and people take me seriously and here I am, stuck with something without knowing exactly what I was stuck with. I laid my phone on the bar and padded back into the bedroom where all the pussy was. I'm proud to report my cock remained fully erect during the phone call, undistracted by the conversation with D. Debra Hamilton which by god shouldn't surprise anyone.

"Make her stop, Sonny." Candice said the moment my shadow darkened the doorway.

Ellen was still blowing Jamie. Jamie seemed more or less conscious, still strapped to the chair. I felt sure he was bound by his own acquiescence as much as my knotty skills because had he wanted, he'd surely have been able to get loose from the belts but maybe I'm being overly modest. I'm also avoiding the issue. Ellen continued to suck Jamie's cock. His ass rose and fell as she bobbed her head over his lap.

I walked over to them and patted Ellen on the back.

"Ellen? Miss Collier? Mrs. Honeywell!" That last got her. Her head came up and swiveled to look at me like AA tracking an incoming missile.

"What the fuck, Sonny? I was going for the world record for keeping a cock in my mouth!"

"Really? What's the record?"

"Three days, six hours, ten minutes and twelve seconds."

I shook my head.

"You're like three days, six hours short and there's a line so don't hog the family cock." I shook my head. "Why does it not surprise me that you know that?"

"Because you're an idiot and can't tell when I'm blushing. Bluffing, I mean, bluffing. We should play poker. You'd be my sex slave and not the other way around."

"Are you my sex slave?" I waved a hand to forestall any response. I had gotten chatty, caught it directly from D. Debra. The bitch did like to chat. Fuck me. "Forget it. Listen..." My brain came on, like when you've been working all day to get the lights back to working and you have that moment when by god they come on and the darkness recedes. I looked directly at Candice and all the indicators bunched up in my brain and I finally got it. And I thought it was my idea. Hell, now that I thought about it, this was probably cooked up between her and Chilton.

"Mrs. St. Vincent wants a go, don't you, Candice."

That got Jamie's attention. If he'd been oblivious before, he wasn't now. If he could get away from my belting, he acted very like he was going to do it now. Ellen skittered away from his thrashing. I reached out and grabbed a hold of a shock of his black hair and pulled it tight.

"Oh, hold still, buddy. It's not like you never thought of fucking these two. Their the one's you should have traded to me but you tried to weasel out of it, this is your punishment. Candice wants to blow you so you sit there and let Mommy blow you." I gestured at Candice. "Mrs. St. Vincent, be my guest, well, not my guest really, since I don't suck cock...I mean, there's nothing wrong with...please, suck your son's cock for us. Show us how its done." No matter how you plan things out, there are blind alleys waiting to trap you.

Candice didn't even look at me. She was staring at Jamie's tilted shaft, glinting with Ellen's service. It lay up on Jamie's abdomen, stiff as a flagpole. Candice, naked, panting and wheezing, moved around in front of her son. She hesitated then looked to the side at me, where I stood leaning against the door jamb. Ellen sidled over and cuddled under my arm, pulling a hand around to clasp her tummy. She was hot as a griddle.

"I've not had sex with my son before." Candice whispered.

I nodded.

"I know that. I don't doubt that you thought about it."

She nodded. She looked back at Jamie who regarded her like a sinner meeting today's Inquisitor.

"Any time he introduced me to a woman, any female, I always found myself imagining him having sex with her, trying to guess if he'd had her yet and what she looked like with him on top of her, between her legs or if he took her from behind, like a dog, punching against her while she rattled and shook. I wanted a chance myself, the opportunity to have him at me, shagging just to see if I could keep him, hooking him to me as those strumpets couldn't. They came and went but I am his mother and I could take him to bed and he'd always return to me."

"God, Mother..." Jamie's voice croaked about us, skittering around like a lost echo.

"Hush, James." Mrs. St. Vincent got to her knees. She placed her hands on Jamie's bare knees and studied his hard cock intently. Jamie's head bent forward, staring at his naked mother. On the bed, Xavia rolled onto her side and sat up, swiveling to sit on the side of the bed, her eyes lidded still but intense, watching brother and mother. Under my arm, Ellen shivered.

"Sonny, how the fuck do you do this shit? I mean, she's going to suck him and then he'll fuck her. Right? I mean, this isn't just a little taste of James happening, is it?"

Mrs. St. Vincent turned her eyes toward the sound but there was no comprehension in them. When her gaze swung back to Jamie, her hand moved to grasp his cock and bend it to point at her forehead. She rose up, opened her mouth and engulfed his cock. It slipped into her mouth with a soft whoosh, disappearing from sight with barely any hesitation until her head was resting in his lap and his cock had magically disappeared, vanished into the heaven of her throat.

She backed away from the hard cock then pushed onto it again. The motion accented the swelling in her throat that outlined the cock in it. She grunted and pulled off of it. She stood up, turned around and bent forward, reaching between her legs, she directed his cock to the entrance to her vagina and sat down. Jamie squawked, making some such noise. Whatever words he was going to say he gargled and swallowed them, swishing them around before chewing them up and gluping them down. All he managed was a robust groan.

"God, Sonny. The things I get to see, hanging out with you." Ellen whispered.

"And do." I returned, watching Mrs. St. Vincent settle down on her son's cock.

"No, fuck you, Sonny. You force me to do all that shit. I was just a photo journalist when it came to sex until you came along and turned me into a fucking urban renewal specialist!"

I tried to chuckle but couldn't. Mouth was too dry.

"More like an urban terrorist." I muttered. Ellen whacked my chest with the back of her little hand.

Mrs. St. Vincent rose off her son. She looked at me.

"Mr. Duncan, please, I want something."

"Whatever I can do to help, Mrs. St. Vincent." I offered, gracious to a fault.

"Me, now." Xavia squeaked from the bed. She wobbled to her feet and moved over to where Candice was staring at her son's cock streaked with female fluid. Xavia, without any prelude, pushed her mother aide, got to her knees, licked Jamie's cock clean and then sucked it into her mouth. She sucked hard immediately. Jamie groaned, his hips bucking under his sister's assault. She returned to licking and kissing and after a few minutes, stood and turned around and mounted Jamie as her mother had done before her.

I watched this, stuck on waiting for Mrs. St. Vincent to finish her thought, unable to move or intervene. Ellen shivered under my arm.

Candice shuffled away, giving her progeny room to fuck. Xavia settled down onto her brother's cock and they joined, like they'd done it before. It was then that Jamie's hands escaped the belts and grasped Xavia by the hips and they began to fuck in earnest. He rested his forehead between her straining shoulder blades and let her rise and fall, impaling herself on his cock with steady determination.

Candice, watching her children copulate for the first time, shook herself, grasped Xavia by the shoulders and sought to wrench her free of her son's cock. I thought she was having second thoughts. I was mistaken.

"On the bed." Candice gasped. "Fuck us on the bed." Her words pried Xavia loose from Jamie's cock. So much for making him choose one. They seemed to agree that the chair was less optimum for their purposes. Jamie looked up, his eyes distant and deranged with lust. The three moved to the bed. The women laid down, side by side, like so many women in similar poses, they took a hold of each other's hands while Jamie mounted first Candice and then, without even ramming her full of cock once, he moved between his sister's legs and filled her with cock. Candice lifted her head to watch her children join, listening to Xavia as the cock pressed sound and fury out of her, making her groan from deep inside like something was being wrenched free.

Back and forth, entering each of his females and then moving to the other, Jamie went, methodical and slow. Each time he mounted one, the other turned her head to watch him slip into the other. It went on so long I began to think he had ADD and just couldn't settle on who to fuck. I was actually moving towards the bed when Candice sat up, and got off the bed. She saw me and smiled.

Jamie, feeling his mother leave, remained slotted in Xavia and they settled into a robust version of the horizontal bop. Jamie began to chase his orgasm, faster and faster, harder and harder, he fucked his sister. She cried out as her brother hammered her into the bed, puddling her passion with his pounding. Her legs rose and wrapped around him like two strong tentacles. Jamie rode Xavia like words on a hiphop poet's tongue.

Ellen went all tense against me. Candice came over and mimicked Ellen's pose against me from the other side but it was like a sapling compared to topiary. Candice cuddled up to me, her massive breasts molding against me and I wanted her. I was busy figuring out how to get her onto her back, which shouldn't have seemed so complicated when she whispered to me.

"I want you both. At once." Candice's breathy voice feathered against my ear. She elaborated, in case I was confused. "Ass and pussy. I want to be, how do they say it? Double penetrated?"