Extreme Gay Thailand 1978 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew felt his knees get rubbery, but he managed to stand. At a lull in the conversation, he turned his face to Krit's and gave him a look of surrender. They both knew Krit could fuck Matthew if he wanted to. The tip of the finger invaded the channel, but it remained only for a moment before Krit withdrew his hand. The seduction had been completed.

The gong rang to announce that the buffet table had been prepared. Tables of eight had been set out both on a terrace and in a large dining room in an open-sided pavilion overlooking the terrace. Guests found their own food and places to sit. Krit guided Matthew through the buffet line and then to the most distant, and least-occupied, table on the terrace.

"Is this your first visit to Thailand?" Krit asked when they were sitting side by side, facing out toward the khlong rather than toward the other diners.

"It's my first trip anywhere, certainly anywhere outside of the States," Matthew said, "and when I went to New York on a scholarship to Columbia last September that was my first trip anywhere at all outside of Chicago."

"Your family is from Chicago?"

"I don't know where my family is from. I was raised an orphan, going from one foster family in Chicago to another until I hit high school age and then it was just in an orphanage for older boys--one place so we could get our high school in one school."

"And after that you managed to get into Columbia? Columbia's an expensive school."

"There are scholarships for kids like me," Matthew answered. "And I had very good grades."

"The scholarship covers everything?"

"Most everything. I do some modeling on the side. Taking theater arts helped me there. They have programs."

"I can see how you'd be in demand for that--for modeling. Do you work for anyone in particular in Bangkok?"

"John Fowler on Sukhumvit Road. He designs trending clothes in cotton."

"Ah, yes, I know John well. Very well," Krit repeated, giving Matthew a meaningful look to establish that he knew Fowler was a mainstay of the gay community in the city. "You're a very handsome young man," he then said. "And you do some escorting too?"

"Not in any official way," Matthew said, speaking carefully to indicate he wasn't ready to go there. Krit caught that and changed direction.

"And you wanted to be in movies, so you concentrated in drama at Columbia?"

"Yeah, don't all kids want to be in the movies?"

"Certainly ones as beautiful as you are," Krit said, and he touched Matthew's forearm with his fingers.

"Beautiful, not handsome?" Matthew said.

"Beautiful because of role I surmise you take with a man. Am I not right? And, yes, you have an enticing androgenous aura about you. A man who was with you could imagine he was with a woman--a beautiful woman. Am I not right? You've never been with a man who treated you like a woman?"

Not answering that, Matthew looked at Krit's arm, focusing on the green and red dragon design encircling it. He made no effort to move his arm away. Krit stroked the arm with his fingers and they both felt Matthew shudder.

"You do like the tattoo, don't you?" Krit murmured.

"Very much. It fascinates me."

"I have one on my chest too--much more intricate," Krit said.

"Brad told me."

"Did Brad tell you that I had bedded him?"

"Yes."

"Did he tell you I could be a demanding, cruel lover?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever felt the sting of a whip. No, no, you don't have to answer that. Tell me, though. Do you want to see the dragon on my chest?"

"Yes."

"You'll have to let me bed you to see it. You do take cock, don't you? You do make most of your money in New York going with men, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Do you have your own guest room in this house?"

"Yes."

"Are you finished with your meal?"

"Yes."

As they moved through the pavilions on their way to Matthew's room, they caught a glimpse of the actor Joe D'Amato and the Thai drama student, Intorn, in a corner of a terrace. D'Amato had the much smaller Intorn backed up to a pillar. The Thai's legs were off the ground, his knees hooked on the actor's hips. Intorn was naked, small, brown, and nubile. D'Amato's shirt was off, revealing a muscular hirsute torso. His trousers were on but flared apart in front. He had one hand buried in the back of the Thai's jet-black head hair, arching the smaller man's head back. The other hand was pressed into the pillar behind Intorn's back. D'Amato's face was buried in Intorn's throat and his hips were rhythmically moving, fucking up into the small Thai's passage.

As they passed, Krit laughed. He whispered, "I taught Intorn well. Are you ready for it?"

Matthew had another "yes" in him before they got to his room. Before they got there, Krit stopped in a dimly lit corridor, pulled Matthew to him, putting him in the same position D'Amato had Intorn in. Matthew raised his legs, hooking them on Krit's hips.

"You'd let me fuck you right here in the hallway, wouldn't you?" Krit said.

Matthew voiced his one last "yes" before they entered his bedroom.

Krit laughed, moved back from the wall, letting Matthew's legs descend back to the floor. "In the bedroom is fine. We can engage in more Kama Sutra copulation positions there."

Matthew didn't ask Krit what that was. He just meekly ushered the man into his bedroom.

* * * *

Matthew was on his knees on the floor at the foot of the bed, his torso arched back over the bed because Krit was pressed into his body, crouched over him, several inches of his cock--with much more to spare--in the young man's throat. Matthew gagged and gurgled as the cock moved in and out. Krit was gripping Matthew's wrists, forcing the young man's arms straight out from his body in a cruciform position, fully controlling--subduing--the young man. Once he'd gotten his cock in Matthew's throat, Krit changed the grip on the young man's wrists. The Chinese top held one of Matthew's hands on the dragon tattoo on Krit's chest and the other one over the young man's head, pressing it to the mattress. Matthew was pinned to the bed, gagging from long cock wedge in his throat, moving in and out, in and out.

They had started as soon as they both were naked with Matthew tracing the tattoo with his fingers in awe of the design and the sensuality of Krit's trim, yet muscular, hard body and his godawful long cock. Krit had let the youth kiss and lick the tattooed pec for a few minutes, but then he pulled Matthew close, possessively, buried his lips in the crook of the young man's throat, and then forced Matthew to his knees with his back arching onto the bed. To complete the total domination of the young man, Krit grasped Matthew's wrists and fed his cock into the young man's mouth through yielding lips.

Feeling that Matthew was fully subdued, Krit pulled his cock out, turned Matthew onto his stomach at the foot of the bed and, still controlling the young man with a firm grasp of his wrists, went down on his knees behind Matthew, buried his face between the young man's buttocks cheeks, and started to eat his ass out. Matthew squirmed and moaned and gave out exclamations of "Yes, yes. Open me. Fuck me."

After a bit, Krit rose up over Matthew, still controlling the young man's wrists, covered him, mounted him from behind, and slowly gave him the full length of the cock--just to let the young man know what he had.

Matthew cried out, "Oh, fuck. Oh, shit. I've never... Oh, shit. Oh, FUCK!" Krit didn't finish him there, though. He continued giving him the full length of the shaft, letting Matthew get the measure of him. He pulled Matthew up onto the bed, both of them on their sides, Krit behind Matthew, and the Chinese top gave Matthew half of the cock in a shallow fuck, holding the young man close and kissing him all over as he worked the young man into a slow, sensual release.

"That was--" Matthew started to say. His torso was twisted around to Krit, whose cock was still half inside Matthew, and the young man was tracing the chest tattoo again with his fingers. He obviously had taken pleasure from the slow, sensual fuck.

"That can be the end of it or we can do something more interesting now," Krit murmured. He wouldn't have bothered to ask if he couldn't see what Matthew's answer would be. It was obvious that the young man was besotted with him. Krit leaned over the side of the bed and pulled two red silk scarves out of the pocket of his harem pants. He lifted them up for Matthew to see. "We could--"

"Yes," Matthew answered in a low, hoarse, lust-clogged voice, as Krit started to wind one of the scarves around the young man's wrists.

Krit fucked Matthew bent over in front of him, with Krit sitting at the foot of the bed. Matthew's wrists were tied to his ankles, his feet were on the floor, and Krit held the young man's slim hips between his hands, gave him three-quarters of the cock, and rocked him back and forth on Krit's pelvis. He barebacked the young man, the horrors of the AIDS epidemic not to surface in Thailand for another five years.

Krit was a virile, fast reloader. He fucked Matthew a third time. Matthew was on his back on the bed, his arms pulled above his head, his wrists tied together and to the headboard with one of the red silk scarves. The other one was tied around his head, gagging his mouth. Krit had been sitting beside Matthew on the bed, stroking the young man's cock off and fingering his hole with the other hand when he went into the last fuck.

"Open your legs to me, please," he said, and Matthew dutifully spread his thighs as Krit moved between them on his knees. "Place your ankles on my shoulders," he said, and Matthew complied. Krit raised up on his knees, cupped and spread Matthew's butt cheeks, and lifted the young man's hips off the surface of the bed, rolling Matthew back onto his shoulder blades.

Matthew gave a muffled cry as Krit thrust cruelly inside him. This time he didn't give Matthew half or three-quarters of the cock. This time he gave Krit all of the cock, pulled back, gave him all of the cock again, and then again and again, fucking him faster and harder, going deep each time. He reached down and grasped Matthew's balls in one hand and rolled and squeezed them as he gave the young man the shaft.

Matthew writhed under him, trying to cry out through the gag, panting hard and groaning deeply.

"Relax. Go with it. Ride it with me," Krit commanded. He continued the fast and furious fuck, distending the young man's ball sac and rolling it in his grip, until Matthew collapsed, fully subdued. Krit slowed down. He still went in deep, but they were setting up a rhythm. Matthew was with him, rocking back and forth with him, taking the cock deep, managing it now, his moans showing more pleasure than pain. Krit grasped the young man's cock and coordinated his stroking of it with the rhythm of the fuck. Matthew came a gusher and relaxed back onto the bed, taking the cock deep until Krit had released as well. Krit let go of his hold on the young man's balls and was rewarded with a long sigh.

Later, Matthew's arms still bound over his head, but with the gag gone, the youth was now able to verbalize how much pleasure Krit was giving him in bending over his groin and making love to Matthew's cock with his mouth, lips, and teeth, expertly pulling yet another ejaculation out of the young man.

Later Krit stretched out beside Matthew's body, his fingers playing with one of Matthew's nipples, his mouth kissing Matthew's body wherever he could reach.

"There's a one-act play festival up at the university in Chiang Mai the week after next. Many of the play are being done in English." He let that sink in for a full minute before continuing. "I would like you to come up to Chiang Mai for a week."

"Yes."

"I will pay your way. And I will arrange for your attendance to get some credits at Columbia toward graduation. I have a doctorate from there. I can make arrangements."

"Yes."

"I will fuck you every night."

"Yes."

"I will do other things to you."

"Yes, whatever you want."

"You are sure? Whatever I want?"

"Yes."

"Then I will ask you again. Have you ever had a taste of the whip?"

"No, no I haven't," Matthew said, his voice tremulous.

"And yet you say I can use you any way I want."

"Yes."

Krit laughed. "Good. Open your legs to me again. Spread your thighs. Bend your legs, place your feet on the bed, and push your pelvis up. Such slim hips. Great pleasure in moving between them. We must find something thicker when you come to Chiang Mai to test those slim hips."

Matthew spread and raised his legs again, and Krit briefly teased his open hole with one and then two and three fingers. Matthew was huffing. "You aren't going to--?"

"You said yes to anything," Krit murmured. "But no, not here, not in Bangkok, not in Burt's house." He extracted his fingers, rolled over on top of Matthew, and hovering over the young man, between his spread legs, placed a hand on Matthew's brow, ran his fingers into the young man's curly blond hair to press the head to the mattress, looked down in Matthew's eyes, and smiled as Matthew gasped at the long deep sinking in of the man's hard cock, all the way to the hilt. He immediately started to pump.

"No, not here, not now. But in Chiang Mai," Krit murmured. "In Chiang Mai I will have you totally, in my house, totally under my control, with no one to save you. The whip. The fist. Anything a wish to have in the moment."

Matthew moaned deeply, but it wasn't clear whether it was from what Krit was doing now or what Krit had murmured he would do with Matthew in Chiang Mai.