Extreme Vetting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew gave me a soft and sweet kiss, and stared into my eyes.

I had seen that look before and knew he wanted to say something important to me.

I smiled and said, "Okay, what is it? What do you want to tell me?"

He chuckled and said, "You sure do know me, don't you? Well, like I said, you can get a job as a server in the nightclub, or any of the restaurants...."

He hesitated so I said, "Yes, but---"

"Oh, no, it's just that Mike thinks you would, uh, well, he thinks you'd be a great 'performer' too...and you'd make a lot more money 'performing' than serving!"

It was my turn to blush.

"Really? He wants me to be a stripper?" I asked incredulously.

"Sweetie, you keep yourself in good shape – you're a helluva dancer...and you're so cute, Mike thinks the men will jizz in their pants just watching you!"

He added: "...and on the plus side, he said we would be working the same shift with the same days off...if you worked as a server we would have different shifts and different days off..."

"Who wants to see a scrawny little guy like me dancing naked?" I asked with a smile.

"You're not scrawny – your body is well-proportioned and you ARE very cute! He said the men there love guys like me AND little cute guys like you...at least think about, okay?"

My heart beat faster. I didn't expect this turn of events.

"It would be nice working the same hours and being off together," I answered.

"Yes, it would," he replied. "One thing though..."

"What's that?" I asked.

"He said what drives the men really crazy is watching a boy like you dance who has absolutely no body hair – they like boys like you all smooth and soft!"

"Huh? Really?" I said.

A strange smile spread across his handsome face.

"You know, sweetie," he said. "I've been wanting to ask you to shave your body for a long time. I'd love it too if you were all smooth and soft when we're in bed together!"

The idea was not totally appalling. I've always hated my thick and unruly pubic hair. Sometimes I can barely find my prick thru it.

Just thinking about it caused my dick to stiffen inside my briefs.

Andrew noticed, chuckled then said, "I see you like the idea as much as me!"

We both laughed, embraced and kissed. Our tongues danced together and I stroked his thigh until I saw the front of his boxers tented-out. I reached into his shorts and caressed his hardness.

"By the way, Mike wants us both to 'audition' for him tomorrow," he said, then softly added: "I love you."

"I love you more," I sighed. "Will you fuck me tonight? I want to feel you inside me."

Before he could answer I went to my knees between his legs and worked the waistband of his boxers downward until his beautiful, hard cock was exposed to my view. I immediately took the purple cockhead into my mouth and sucked on it.

"Sweetie, you make me cum now and it'll take forever when we go to bed," he said with a sigh.

I stopped sucking long enough to say, "I know, that's what I'm counting on...I want you to fuck me long and hard tonight!"

On the drive home from 'The Parthenon' the following day, I had my hand inside Andrew's boxers, caressing his heavy balls and occasionally squeezing and stroking his rigid cock. My own prick was hard inside my briefs, and my balls ached for release.

Our 'auditions' had gone better than I expected.

Andrew went first and wowed both Mike and myself. My husband was so damn sexy in his tight-fitting thong it was all I could do to not cum in my briefs.

When it came to my turn, Mike handed me the skimpiest piece of material I'd ever seen. I seriously doubted it would cover my small 'package.' It did though, but then came an unexpected dilemma – the material was nylon and it felt so good on my penis and balls, I instantly sprung a boner before I began dancing.

Mike laughed and clapped his hands and remarked, "Oh yes, the men are going to adore you!"

I tried to emulate Andrew's gyrations and hip movements all the way thru the music until it was time to rip off the flimsy garment and masturbate while I danced under the bright lights.

Mike had made a point of telling us both that jerking-off at the end of the music was the single most critical aspect of our 'dance.'

He said the men in the audience go absolutely bonkers watching the performer spraying the stage, and sometimes the customers in the front row, with rope-after-rope of semen and sperm.

I thought it would be very weird to jerk-off in front of a guy I barely knew, but what the hell, he's the boss and this is all part of the 'dance.' Besides, under the glaring lights, I couldn't see the audience anyway.

Mike said, "You won't be able to see much, but believe me, you'll hear the men shout out things you may not like, but you know, it's all part of your act – just go with it and have some fun!"

After Andrew and I signed employment papers, Mike showed us around the property.

He brought us to the condo within walking distance where we would be living. It was perfect. We both loved it.

I think what I loved most about the property was the twenty-feet-high wall surrounding the entire community. It was so deliciously ironic, what with the campaign promise and all, that Andrew and I laughed a long time.

Mike said: "The wall is to make sure our residents are safe...it's getting very ugly out there for gay people!"

"Sweetie, you may want to take your hand out of my shorts," said Andrew.

I knew what he meant by that. He was close to orgasm and didn't want to shoot in his boxers.

Instead, I lowered my head, exposed his hard cock and took it in my mouth.

I sucked him hard and fast as he drove the car.

At one point I heard him exclaim, "OH NO!"

I thought he was going to shoot, but after he finally did cum in my mouth, he explained that a pickup truck with a confederate flag had pulled beside us, and the passenger watched my head bobbing up-and-down, and with my longish hair assumed I was a woman giving her boyfriend a blow job.

The young redneck had smiled at Andrew giving him a thumbs-up. If only he'd have known....

In Chapter 2: Our guys find a refuge.

12