Eye Contact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gym was not crowded so Kerri decided to get some help from a trainer. There were a few machines that she wanted to try out, but she was unsure how to use them. Kerri went over to the trainer's office and walked in. A fit young man was looking down, reading some paperwork.

"Excuse me I was wondering...," Kerri words trailed off when the trainer looked up and made eye-contact. Time stood still for a split second and Kerri's mind went blank. The trainer, who was normally a polite guy, looked at Kerri and in an annoying voice asked what she wanted.

Kerri didn't know what to say. She couldn't remember why she came into his office. She felt embarrassed and ashamed for being there. "I...I... don't know," she stuttered. "I'm sorry. I guess I need help with something. I don't know what to do."

"You do need help," the trainer fired back. He didn't know why but he suddenly felt the need to dominate and control Kerri. He decided to play with her mind a bit. He wanted to see her beg for his help. "I can help you but why should I? What's in it for me?"

The more she looked into his eyes, the more Kerri wanted him to help her and tell her what to do. "I'll do anything you want. I just need your help. Please...please," Kerri pleaded.

Kerri's pleading eyes and desperate voice caused the trainer's cock to stir in his pants. The new power he had over her was exciting him. "If I help you it's for my pleasure. You must do whatever I say, is that understood?"

Kerri nodded her head yes and the orders started immediately.

"Give me a reason to want to help you. Take off the bra and those shorts so I have something nice to look at...." Kerri quickly pulled her bra out from under her shirt and pulled off her shorts and placed them on his desk. Now she was standing in his office wearing nothing but sneakers, white cotton panties and a tank top. Her breasts were barely contained in the thin material of the tank top, leaving little to the imagination. Kerri noticed a bulge in the trainer's white cotton shorts as he circled her, taking in her half naked body. His scrutiny of her and his commanding orders created butterflies in her stomach; Butterflies that tickled her insides in a strange and erotic way. Being under his control was arousing her and her pussy was once again moist and tingling.

"Very nice. I can tell you keep yourself in shape. Follow-me." The trainer quickly walked out of his office and down a hallway. Kerri was hesitant about walking around the gym half naked but she did not have time to think about it. She did not want to upset her trainer. She followed behind him like a puppy chasing his master. Thankfully the gym was pretty empty. One guy passed her in the hallway and stared with a drooling grin on his face. Kerri felt a little humiliated but quickly walked by. The trainer led her into a workout room that was for Women only. Kerri was relieved at this. The room was empty and chances were that no one would come in. Hardly anybody used the room, especially in the middle of the day.

The trainer made her do some stretches to warm up. He stood and watched as she stretched her arms over and behind her head. Kerri wanted to impress her new master so she moved slowly and exaggerated her stretches, trying to be sexy. She spread her legs wide and slowly bent forward and touched the ground with her hands. In this position, Kerri knew that he could see her nipples under the loose shirt. She was aware that he was standing behind her and staring at her pubic hair and puffy lips peeking out from the crotch of her panties. She felt like a stripper putting her body on display for him. Her pussy grew wetter.

As she was bent forward with her legs spread, she felt the trainer's hands on her hips and then she gasped as he rubbed his cock against her crotch. The firm pressure felt incredible on Kerri's sex. She starting grinding against him, trying to feel more of his cock but after a few seconds he pulled away and told her to stand up. When he walked in front of her, her eyes were drawn to the outline of his hard cock in his shorts. She was pleased to see a wet spot where the tip of his cock rested.

The trainer was extremely excited now. He had almost shot a load in his shorts when he was rubbing his cock against her crotch. He had enough will power to pull away but he wasn't sure how much longer he could last. He was enjoying dominating Kerri and had a few "workout" ideas in mind for Kerri that would definitely shoot his hormones through the roof.

The trainer ordered Kerri to go over to the chest fly machine. The seat had a long thin back support and was tilted slightly backward. Once sitting in the seat, Kerri put each of her fore arms against the vertical arm rests that were on each side of her shoulders. She was now sitting slightly titled back with her arms spread apart and forearms resting vertically against a pad. The pads were slightly behind her back which caused her back to arch and her tits to point upward. With a tank top and no bra, this made quite an erotic display. The trainer adjusted the tension on the machine causing her arms to be pulled back farther. He increased the weight on the machine far beyond Kerri's capabilities. Kerri tried to move the arm pads forward but she couldn't budge them. Because he adjusted the tension she couldn't even move to get off the seat. She pleaded to the trainer, "it's too heavy. I can't do that much weight. I can't even move."

He laughed at her predicament. "Exactly. That's the way I like it. Let's have a little fun."

Kerri felt very vulnerable. She helplessly sat there and watched as his hands slid inside her shirt and fondled her tits. She moaned in pleasure when he pulled and pinched her nipples. She loved the feeling of being restrained and at his mercy. The trainer moved in front of her and pulled up her shirt, exposing her firm tits. Kerri could do nothing but sit there and let him have his way with her. Her back was arched and her tits were pointing out for his enjoyment. He leaned forward and licked and sucked on her nipples. He drove Kerri wild for the next few minutes as he took advantage of her helpless state. When he was finished with her tits he loosened the tension on the machine and helped her up. As she stood up, Kerri noticed the seat was covered in her pussy juice. She also noticed the wet spot on the trainer's shorts was bigger. She was pleased that she was satisfying her master.

Next she was instructed to lie face down on a padded bench. At one end of the long thin bench was a padded bar for reverse leg curls. Kerri lifted her legs so that her calves were rested against the pad. To do this exercise, you are supposed to curl your legs backwards toward your butt and then back down toward the ground. Kerri was ready to start; however, the trainer had a different idea in mind. She felt something being wrapped around her legs. Kerri looked over her shoulder and saw that the trainer was tying her feet to the padded bar using a jump rope. He took another rope and tied Kerri's hands together behind her back. He then ordered Kerri to curl her legs backward. When she did this he tied the rope on her feet to the rope that was securing her hands. He pulled the rope tight forcing her to arch her back. This left Kerri in a hog-tied position. Once again she was helpless and vulnerable and she was enjoying it. Her body tingled in anticipation of what was going to happen.

Kerri watched the trainer stand back and admire his work. His cock seemed to grow harder in his shorts. He walked over to her side and she felt his warm hands caress her ass. His fingers slid under her panties, down her crack, and into her pussy. Kerri's body shuddered at the intrusion. Her breathing quickened as his fingers probed deep into her pussy. She was desperate for an orgasm but he was just toying with her. After a few minutes of his teasing she could not take it any more. "Please fuck me," she begged. "Fuck me please. I want your cock inside of me."

The trainer laughed and moved infront of her. "You want my cock in you. I'll give you my cock." He pulled his shorts and underwear down causing his cock to pop out and slap against the side of her face. With her hands and feet tied all she could do was stare at his pulsing member. She could see precum seeping from the tip and she was dying to lick it.

The trainer was enjoying her lust. "Beg for it bitch. You're a nasty cock sucker. You want to suck my cock so bad don't you slut. Tell me how much of a cock sucker you are."

His words aroused Kerri even more. She had a sudden urge to take his cock in her mouth and suck it. "Please! Please let me suck your cock," she begged. Kerri opened her mouth wide and he shoved his long hard rod into her mouth. She gagged at first. She had never sucked a cock without using her hands. She had a difficult time because she could not control the pace at which he pumped her face, but she quickly got into the rhythm. She did her best to suck his cock and please him. Kerri could feel his cock swelling each time he pumped her mouth. After a few pumps he pulled his cock out of her mouth and positioned it just out of reach of Kerri's mouth. Kerri was hungry for his cock and she stuck her tongue out to lick the tip, but he moved back. She tried lunging forward to get his cock in her mouth, but he kept his cock from her reach. He seemed amused at her desperate acts. Never before had Kerri wanted a cock so bad. She felt like a whore who was willing to do anything for pleasure. Maybe she needed to beg more, she thought.

"Please let me taste your cock. I'm a nasty little whore. I want to suck your cock so bad!" Kerri couldn't believe she was saying these words. Normally she was a conservative when it came to sex. Strangely, she was feeling slutty and desperate for his attention. She had to please him. She had to show him what a great cock sucker she was.

Unfortunately she did not get he chance to prove her sucking ability. The trainer pulled away and moved behind her. He untied her feet and made her straddle the bench. She was still bent forward, with her hands tied behind her back. However, she was standing with her legs straddling the bench. This caused her ass to be pointed up in the air for his pleasure. The trainer was satisfied with what he saw. Her white cotton panties were so wet that they became transparent. His cock was throbbing for attention. He really wanted to fuck her like a dog.

Kerri felt her panties being pulled down to her mid thigh. She was excited at how exposed her pussy was. Her lips were engorged and puffy. They hung between her legs like a juicy fruit waiting to be plucked. She felt his hands grab onto her hips and she felt the tip of his cock probing at her opening. Her pussy was so hot and wet that his cock slid in easily. She closed her eyes and moaned at the fullness of his cock. He began fucking her pussy deep and hard. She loved this doggy-style position because it allowed for deeper penetration into her wanting hole. She loved the feeling of his balls slapping against her ass and she loved the feeling of his hands on her hips, man-handling her. Her pussy muscles gripped his cock each time he pumped her. And her body tingled with pleasure. It felt incredible to have a cock in her after all the teasing she had been through. At about the time her body tensed for an orgasm, she felt his cock swell extra large and then she felt his warm liquid fill her. Both their bodies convulsed together in orgasm.

When the panting and bucking subsided, the trainer helped her up. "You served me well. You are quite a slut. Come back next week for another session." It was an order, not a question. Kerri nodded her head and thanked him for allowing her to come back. She headed to the locker room pleased that she had satisfied the trainer.

In the locker room she showered and dressed. She did not have a clean pair of panties to wear since Dr. Mason's assistant took her pink one's earlier. Since she didn't have panties, she decided not to wear a bra either. She felt this would be sexier. This was a decision that was far different from what Kerri would have normally done. Something in her mind made her want to forget the bra. The words from Miss Anne seemed to echo in her head "you need to be sexier.... You need to show some cleavage..."

Kerri put on her blouse and her denim skirt. She left the top three buttons open on the blouse, allowing for a nice view of her tits. At the right angle a person could even see her nipples. Kerri left the gym and headed for home. It had been a long and unusual day for her. She had to go home and relax.

Once she arrived home she sat down on the couch exhausted. Kerri rested for a bit and then made herself dinner. At 8:00 something strange happened. She was overcome with thoughts of Dr. Mason. Her pussy began to tingle and her nipples became erect. She reached under her skirt and began playing with her pussy as she thought about Dr. Mason. Kerri could not control her thoughts and feelings. Her whole body seemed to be aching to be fucked by Dr. Mason. She squeezed her nipples and fingered her wet pussy as she imagined his hard cock filling her pussy. A sudden orgasm engulfed her mind and body causing her to buck and shake violently with pleasure. When she was finished an overwhelming feeling of gratefulness filled her mind. She was grateful that she met Dr. Mason and happy with the contacts he gave her. Never before had she felt so good about receiving a pair of contacts.

She could not wait for her follow-up appointment. Keri just had to tell Dr. Mason immediately. Excited, Kerri ran over to the phone and dialed Dr. Mason's home phone number. It did not seem odd to Kerri that she knew his home phone number by memory even though she had just met Dr. Mason and that she did not have a personal relationship with him. Dr. Mason answered the phone. His voice was deep and soothing to Kerri. Kerri's pussy quivered with excitement when she spoke.

"Hi Dr. Mason. My name is Kerri. You gave me contacts earlier today and I just wanted to......"

Dr. Mason interrupted her, "Kerri? I'm not sure that I remember a Kerri. Describe yourself to me. What were you wearing?"

Kerri was a little upset that he did not remember her. She thought they 'connected' with each other during her visit. "Well...I am a brunette..I was wearing...umm... a white blouse and denim skirt."

Dr. Mason continued with his game. He loved toying with his victims. "I'm still not sure who you are. What cup size are your tits?"

Kerri answered without hesitation, "C-cup."

"Oh. How nice. And what were you wearing underneath your blouse and skirt?"

His questions did not seem odd to Kerri "I had a pink lace bra and pink silk panties."

"Ahh. Yes, I remember now. You weren't dressed very sexy. You need to spice up your outfit a bit."

Kerri was upset that Dr. Mason was not pleased with her. She wanted so badly for him to like her and be happy with her. She begged for his forgiveness. "I'm sorry Dr. Mason! Please forgive me. I can be sexy. I've been practicing. I'll show more cleavage. I'll wear a shorter skirt. I'll do whatever you want!"

Dr. Mason chuckled at her desperate need for attention. He was delighted that the hypnosis and subliminal messages from her first visit were still altering her mind. His cock stirred in his pants at the sound of her begging and pleading for his forgiveness. He continued toying with her. "That's good my pet. You can be slutty for me, can't you? If I remember correctly you were flirting with me, weren't you? Did you cream your panties in my office?"

The more Dr Mason talked, the more submissive Kerri felt. His voice penetrated her mind and thoughts and excited her. Each word he spoke heightened her arousal. She wanted to be slutty and sexy for him. She wanted to cream her panties for him. She was so excited from his voice that she could barely talk. She managed to meekly whisper a response, "yes...I will be...I will be slutty for you...I did flirt with you.." Kerri's breathing became deeper from her arousal "...I did cream my panties in your office.."

"You naughty girl, making a mess in your panties in my office. You like being naughty and slutty don't you? You want to cum right now don't you?"

Kerri could not control the erotic feelings that were flowing through her body. Her pussy was on fire. Dr. Mason's voice continued to heighten her arousal. She pleaded for his mercy. "Yes.. Please... you are driving me wild... I am so naughty...please let me cum..."

Dr. Mason was close to cumming himself. He was stroking his cock as he was giving orders. The soft choppy replies from Kerri were exciting him. He loved hearing his transformed sluts speak while they were aroused and ready to burst. Their soft erotic voice and deep breaths were thrilling to hear. He wanted to tease her more, but he knew he wouldn't last much longer. "Kerri, my pet. You may cum. Let me hear how much of a slut you are."

Dr. Mason was the key to her flood gates. Kerri immediately stuck her hand down her panties and brought herself to a long and intense orgasm. She moaned and screamed into the phone as her whole body shook with uncontrollable pleasure. When she was finished Dr. Mason ordered her to take the tape out of the video camera in the corner of the room and bring it to her appointment with him tomorrow. Kerri looked over to the corner of the room and saw that her video camera was set up on a tripod and was pointed toward her and recording. She did not remember setting up the camera or turning it on. Dr. Mason restated his command and Kerri instantly forgot what she was thinking about. She got up, took the tape out and put it in her purse so that she would remember to bring it to the Dr.'s office. When she hung up from Dr. Mason she felt extremely tired so she took a quick shower and went right to bed.

Kerri's appointment was less than an hour away. She was very excited about seeing Dr. Mason again. For some strange reason all she could think about was Dr. Mason. Everything that occurred the day before seemed to be blocked out of her mind. Her mind and thoughts were focused on Dr. Mason. She had to impress him and please him.

Kerri began to prepare for her visit. She stared at the various pieces of clothing which she bought just for her appointment with the doctor. First she slid on a pair of white silk thongs. They were new and extra silky. Kerri was sure that Dr Mason would get a glimpse of them under the mini skirt she just bought. The skirt was dark brown and therefore she finished her outfit with brown heels and a beige blouse. She left the top few buttons undone to show off her cleavage and a glimpse of her lacey bra.

At the Dr's office the soft background music instantly put Kerri into an erotic trance. The more she sat and waited the more she wanted to impress Dr. Mason. Her pussy grew hot and her tits swelled in arousal. She crossed her legs like a lady but squeezed her thighs and bounced her foot up and down like a slut. An orgasm began to build as she secretly masturbated herself by clenching her thighs and pussy muscles. Had it not been for her name being called she would have had an orgasm sitting right in the waiting room.

Kerri stood up, heart pounding and sweating from the excitement. She walked over to the counter, passing two other women whose legs were crossed with one foot bobbing up and down. Each girl lost in their own trance.

Dr. Mason greeted Kerri with a big smile and stared straight into her eyes. "All ready for your treatment Kerri."

Kerri's legs weakened at his voice. When their eyes met a chill ran down her spine. She felt the need to be sexy and provocative for Dr. Mason. She wanted to please him and make him happy. She pulled her shoulders back causing her tits to point out. In a somewhat demure tone she replied. "Yes Dr. Mason. Always ready for you."