Eye Opening Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Life after the divorce and finding a new love.
13.6k words
4.57
201.9k
93
66

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EYE OPENING TRIP-THE AFTERMATH

The first few months after my divorce went by pretty painfully. I was morose and unsure what to do with myself. Many times something would happen or I would see or hear something and I would think I have to remember to tell Ann about that. Then it would hit me. Ann didn't live with me any more and we weren't talking. I had no one to tell 'that' to. I am sure my boys got tired of me calling 'just to check in' but they didn't say anything.

A couple of months after I divorced I noticed a lot of the divorced or widow women in town were making it a point to talk to me when we met. If I went to the café for lunch or supper and one or more of them were there I was invited to join them. If I was at a table by myself and one of them came in they asked if they could join me.

I didn't want to be a total recluse or be accused of being anti social so many times I had a dining partner. Some of those conversations resulted in a date or at least a visit to one of our homes. Several of the women were nice people to have as friends but I just wasn't interested in any of them romantically. I did bed two or three of them and boy was that a mistake. The morning after they seemed to think they could faintly hear wedding bells.

I had gone to some of the local functions like spaghetti suppers for the rural fire department or other civic organizations and enjoyed them. I even went to three or four of the Senior Center dances before I decided they weren't for me. I met several nice women there but no one special. I had missed two dances in a row and began getting queries from the older women about why I wasn't coming to the dances any longer.

One 'Lady' in particular was a royal pain. I had danced with her some at the Senior Center dances I had attended but had no real feelings for her. She was sort of 'rough' but at the same time fun to talk to. Doris cornered me in the café one lunch hour and I couldn't get her to shut up. I heard all about her two deceased husbands and one divorced husband. I knew more than I ever wanted to know about her health and her children. Finally, in order to get away from her I promised to meet her at the local Senior Center that Friday night for the bi weekly dance.

Came the night of the dance I drove up in my trusty old powerstroke and she was standing outside the door waiting on me! I walked up to her and she smiled and grabbed me in a clench I could hardly break. Before I could get away from her she had landed a long kiss on my lips. She had tried to french kiss me but I didn't let her tongue into my mouth.

Doris pulled back from me and looked a little hurt. She asked, "What's the matter Jim? Don't you like to kiss?"

I was floored by that question. Hell, I had known Doris for years but we had never been friends. We were just speaking acquaintances when we would meet somewhere in town.

We had never been on a date and she was wondering why I didn't give her a good kiss? WOW! I finally mumbled, "I'm not much into public displays of affection Doris. Sorry."

Doris brightened a little at that statement and said, "Oh, A little shy are you? Well, don't worry after a few more of these dances you'll get over that honey."

Well, let me tell you about the Senior Center dances. I really got my eyes opened at them for sure! This evening was worse than the three other dances I had attended. Doris pulled me through the door and as we walked past people she knew she made sure to remind them who I was and told them, "We're here to show you all how a dance should go."

Doris led me past the refreshment table and the chairs straight to the dance floor. We had to dance the whole set before I could even sit down or get a drink. Occasionally one of the other ladies would cut in on Doris and I could see the sparks fly. Almost every one of the women I danced with invited me to do something with them or go somewhere with them or to come to their home sometime.

I now knew what some of my older friends had been telling me about the dances was true. They had said it was a 'Male Meat Market' and I could see it was. There were probably three females to every male and us poor guys didn't get a chance to rest! I swear I had so many female hands on my cock they rubbed a hole in my jeans!

I had been told any man that could get it up could get all the pussy he could handle at the dances. All they had to do was take Ladies up on their offers. I now know this from personal experience. I let Doris talk me into going home with her that evening. I swear I thought we were only going to visit and have a nightcap. The dance didn't allow liquor or beer on premises. When she found out I liked port she insisted I come home with her and sample a bottle she had recently purchased.

Boy was that a night to remember. I sat on her couch and was relaxing when she brought our port out. When she bent over to hand me my glass I looked up to thank her and got an eye full. She had unbuttoned her blouse and tied it under her breasts. She had no bra on and one of her tits was hanging out.

Doris saw me looking and giggled. She turned away and sat her glass on the coffee table. I watched while she nonchalantly put her breast back into her top. Next she bent to pick up her glass and sat beside me, our hips touching.

Before I was half done with my port Doris was leaning to me for kisses and rubbing my cock. I finally thought what the hell and began to reciprocate. When I began kissing her back she took that as a victory and unzipped my fly, unbuttoned my jeans and pulled my cock out.

She looked up at me, smiled and jumped from the couch and kneeled between my legs. Before I could say 'Jack Robinson' Doris hovered my rod into her mouth and did a damn fine deep throat on me. Like they say, when rape is inevitable, lay back and enjoy it. I didn't find Doris that sexually attractive but I was horny so I just let it happen. Damn could that old broad suck dick! She had me on the edge in no time.

I began tensing up and thrusting. Doris looked up at me and pulled my cock from her mouth. She stood, grabbed my hand and pulled me toward her. As I got up she said, "Let's move this to the bedroom now."

I followed her like a sheep to the slaughter. We got to her room and she undressed us both then lay across her bed, legs spread. Her old cooter was drooling. I slowly moved toward her as I watched her fingers dip into her cunt then pull up her slit to rub her clit.

She saw me watching her and said, "I'm ready honey. You gonna give me some of that cock or just stand there watching? I have condoms in the side table if you want one."

Well, come on guys what was I to do? I grabbed a condom and put it on. I crawled between her legs and slipped my cock into her dripping slot. Doris was a pretty good fuck. She was wild and uninhibited. The way we both raced to our climax and exploded it was obvious we were in desperate need of sex. It was three hours and two orgasms later before I got out of there. I was well fucked and very tired before Doris let me go home. Even as I was leaving she was trying to get me to stay the rest of the night with her. She seemed insatiable.

The next week, I could hardly show my face in the coffee shop (café). All my male friends would see me and begin laughing. They would make a smart ass comment about the new meat at the Senior Center or would say something like "How's it going Stud?" A lot of the unattached women redoubled their efforts to get me to take them out. I think I got a feel for how a young and beautiful woman must feel at a fraternity party!

I think Doris had people watching for me because most of the time when I went into the café for lunch or dinner she would show up shortly after and take a seat at my table. She had turned into a stalker. One day she even asked "Jim we've been seeing each other for quite a while now. Wouldn't it be handier if I just moved into your place? "

I sat there in shock and said, "No Doris. I don't think that would be too good an idea. You have your own home and we really don't know each other well enough to go that route."

Man was that a mistake. Doris looked at me a minute and she began crying. She said, "You SOB. You're just like all the other men aren't you? You take a woman to bed and get what you want then to hell with her. Is that it?" She pushed her chair back so rapidly it turned over and she stormed out of the café in a huff.

I just sat there stunned trying to decide what had just happened to me. I noticed all the talking and laughing had stopped in the café and everyone was staring at me. I was so embarrassed I just left the rest of my meal and got out of there. It was two days later before I could make myself go back.

When I opened the door the next time I got up the courage to try dining in the café again you could hear the volume of the conversation drop. One of my better coffee buddies pushed a chair back from the table he and another of our friends were at. "Here Jim. If you're not too big an SOB you can sit with us," he said.

"Very funny asshole," I told him as I took my seat.

Jerry had been a widower for several years and he laughed at my comment then said, "Don't let it bother you too much Jim. Doris pulls that with every man she sleeps with if he doesn't keep coming back to the well for more. She actually dumped a glass of water in my face when I told her it was over."

I was a little relieved by that but I was still so embarrassed I didn't go back to the Senior Center ever again. About a week later Doris tried one more time to move in with me. I was sitting on my porch one evening and she drove into my driveway. She just got out of her car and picked up a suitcase then walked onto the porch with it. When she got to the porch she bent and gave me a quick kiss and started to walk past me and into my house.

I stood and got between her and the door. "Doris," I asked. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

She looked at me and said, "What does it look like I'm doing. I thought we would enjoy another night together and so I brought some clothes for tomorrow."

I decided enough was enough and said, "Doris you're a fun lady to talk to and have coffee with but there just isn't any spark there for us to take it any farther. I really enjoyed that night at your home but I'm sorry Doris. I want a love like I had with Ann before she dumped on me not someone I can just be comfortable with."

Doris stood and looked me in the face a few seconds then turned with tears running down her cheeks and returned to her car. Before she got in she turned and looked at me and said, "You really are an asshole aren't you? You'll soon learn that at our age just having someone to spend the night with is enough. If you continue with your high and mighty ways pretty soon no one will bother with you and then all you'll be is a lonely old man and you'll still be living all alone. Think about that you Bastard."

Doris spun her tires as she drove away and hopefully out of my life forever.

After the fiasco with Doris I had been avoiding the café but one day I just couldn't take preparing and eating a meal alone at home and I went back to town. I was sitting at the table nursing a beer while I tried to get excited about dining all alone once again. I was hungry and knew I should eat but nothing looked good to me. I had just about decided on the pot roast when I thought I heard my name.

I looked up and there was a stunning female about my age standing near the front door talking to the waitress. Since I was now paying attention to their conversation I heard her say, "I think I'll invite myself to his table. If he doesn't kick me out will you bring my iced tea to me there?"

Darlene, the waitress laughed, looked over at my table and said, "Sure but you be careful. Ever since Ann and he split up he's been like a dog with a sore tooth. We all know he is still hurting and he is trying to get over it but sometimes he lets go and makes a scene."

Whoever the lady was got an apprehensive look on her face and said, "He doesn't get violent does he? Except for when he caught Donna with Allen at that party that never was his style when he was younger." Darlene shook her head no and my mystery lady said, "Well we'll try it anyway then. Maybe I can get a few words in before he throws me out."

By then I was so curious I vowed to keep control if I had to chew my tongue off. I couldn't help but wonder who the woman was. I felt like I should know her but I just couldn't put a name to her face. She had to be someone Ann or I had known in the past but who?" I was intrigued to say the least.

The woman came to my table and pulled the chair back. As she started to seat herself she said, "I know you've been listening to Darlene and me talk. Are you going to make a scene Jim or will you let me sit with you for a while? I really need to talk to you. I have put this conversation off for far too long and I need to get it off my chest."

Now she really had my attention. I vaguely remembered seeing her in town a couple days ago when I had been here for coffee. For the life of me I couldn't place her any better than that. "Oh, go ahead and sit down. I don't bite and most of the time I don't even growl any longer. Sometimes when someone says something they shouldn't I get upset but I haven't beat on anyone in almost a year."

This mystery woman picked up the tea Darlene had placed before her and took a long sip. She sat it down and gave me a quizzical look when I said that. "You haven't beaten on anyone in almost a year? So it was you that ruined Brice's chance at a fulfilling love life wasn't it?"

OH, Crap I thought. How could I have let that slip? Shit, shit, shit. "I am afraid I don't know what you're talking about maam. Brice who?"

She had the most intriguing laugh. "You know darn well Brice Who. Are we going to play word games all night or do you want to have a more sensible talk?"

"OK, you can talk but first damn it you need to tell me who the hell you are." I said.

I got the tinkling laugh again and a slight blush. "Oh, my God. You really don't remember me? I should kick you in the shins for that."

I said, "Look, I'm sorry. I know you look damn familiar but I sure can't place you. I would bet you're from far in my past but I just...look damn it, just tell me who you are and what you want or get the hell away from my table."

Oh, hell, there I went again. I never used to lose my temper that fast. I saw the hesitant look on her face as she leaned back in her chair. I leaned forward and she jerked back farther. I heard her chair scoot on the floor a little. "Look, I'm sorry. If you know me like you seem to think you do, you know I didn't used to be like this. I just can't help myself now no matter how hard I try. Please just tell me what you came here for and leave me alone."

She looked at me again and sighed. "Yes, I suppose I had better get on with it. Jim, I'm Victoria Slater now-Prince back in school. I was Brice Lowe's first wife. I was a year behind all of you in school."

It all came rushing back to me. Vicky had been a knock out but I didn't pay a lot of attention to her. I was so in love with Donna I ignored the other girls. Then when Donna cheated on me I just dropped from the dating scene until the summer after senior year when Ann and I began dating. Ann and I were a couple all through college. Most of the senior class that went to college went to the closest one so we were never really separated after we began dating. Well, until Brice and she began their little affair.

"Oh, my gosh. Vicky. I'm sorry but it has been so long and you were in a class behind me. I just didn't put a name to the face. How have you been? And what can I do for you?"

"Jim I guess I need to apologize to you and maybe explain some things. I don't know if I could have prevented your divorce or not but I didn't do anything to try. I didn't even know you were divorced until last week when I came back home to visit Mother. When I found out Brice caused your divorce I cried for the longest time."

"I don't understand. How do you think you could have made any difference?" I asked.

"Maybe I couldn't have but when I Caught Brice and Ann together at your ten year class reunion I didn't stop them or come find you. I had caught him cheating on me before and we went to marriage counseling. We got back together but I told him then if I ever caught him with another woman or even had proof of him being with another woman it was all over. That first night at the mixer my feet were killing me. I went back to our room to change shoes. We were on the second floor and I took the elevator. As the door opened I saw Brice and Ann coming out of the stairwell. She was all mussed and giggling. I watched as Brice put his arm around her and led her to our room."

I pushed my chair back and snarled, "You mean she and that Bastard had been fucking around on me for 23 years?"

Vicky looked a little scared and said, "Jim, I just don't know but I don't think so. After all, most of the time you were away in the service. How could they have gotten together? What I do know is I followed them to the room. I waited outside the room for a few minutes, then opened the door and took pictures of them on the bed. They were both still dressed but Ann's skirt was pushed up to her waist and Brice already had her hose and panties pulled down. He was playing with her...uh, her..."

I laughed and said, "OK Vicky. I get the picture. So what did they do when you broke into the room?"

"Oh, Jim. It was really almost funny. If I hadn't been so damn angry with them I would have died laughing. Brice jumped up from the bed and Ann followed him. She had her hand caught in his fly and was trying to pull it out and at the same time pull her panties and hose up. Ann finally got her panties pulled up enough to run from the room. I wasn't sure she would make it out the door she was so drunk. I just looked at Brice and told him we were through. I packed all my clothes and left him there. I took our car and he had to get a plane home. By the time he got back home I had packed his belongings and put them in storage and had began the divorce proceedings."

I remembered back to that night. It was one of the few times I had seen Ann so drunk she could hardly walk and she got so sick I was afraid I would have to take her to the hospital. She was a mess. Now I wonder how much of the problem was drink and how much fear I would find out about her and Brice?

"Jim I have to admit I talked to Ann yesterday. She said after you caught her with Brice you never gave her a chance to explain and never gave her a chance to save the marriage. Jim from what she told me yesterday I think Brice used the pictures I took at the reunion to blackmail Ann into the affair. She told me he agreed not to show them to you if she would have sex with him every Friday after work. Ann said he just kept getting worse, making her leave work earlier and earlier, then finally he told her Alan had been doing such a good job he wanted to reward him. He didn't have money for a bonus and he told Ann from time to time she would be Alan's bonus."

"Ann was crying when she told me this. She described the pictures he had and said she had no idea how or when he took them. She said the only other time she had been with Brice was when I had caught them at the reunion and the pictures of her looked so young she thought they were from then. From that, I am sure they were the ones I took. I know I had some like she described and during the divorce we gave copies to Brice and his attorney."

I thought for a few minutes then leaned back in my chair. "I really don't see where that has much to do with things. It's evident to me that Ann cheated and I finally caught her. I would have divorced her if I had caught her at the reunion. I caught her 23 years later and I did divorce her. If she had came to me when he tried to blackmail her I don't know what I would have done but I would not have been as rough on her as I was. She had been a good wife until about two weeks before I left on that damn trip."